Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skj111
skj111
16 Followers

"I've got you," Rob chuckled.

Erin looked up to make certain her son was alright. Seeing that Rob had things well in hand she smiled and returned to her notes. Rob didn't understand it, there wasn't that much real information being delivered here, the talk was half science and half corny banter. Whatever Erin found important she was writing furiously to get it all down.

The hissing ten-foot reptile that had induced screams in more children than Hank Donnellson disappeared and the Rangers brought out tiny baby alligators. "I wanna see!" Hank cried as the audience was invited down to pet them. Rob obligingly scooped up the boy and headed that way. Despite his earlier protests Matthew tagged along as eager as his brother to pet a real alligator.

"You missed it, Baby," Rob said when they returned all wearing huge grins.

"I petted it, Mommy!" Hank reported proudly. He held up his hand as if to prove his point. "It was pointy."

"I am glad you were able to experience some tactile stimuli to reinforce the lecture," Erin replied.

"Yeah, tax-tile," Hank agreed.

With the lecture over it was time to break into the small tours that would navigate the everglades in search of alligators in their natural habitat. As they stood in line waiting for their turn Erin let her eyes roam over Rob's form. His t-shirt was already beginning to cling to him as a result of the humid air and she enjoyed the way it enhanced his broad back and shoulders. Stepping close she caressed his hips and leaned her head against his back.

"Baby?" he said twisting to look over his shoulder.

"I have something for you," she said with a smile.

Matthew and Hank were occupied as they tried to calculate which boat they would be assigned by counting the people in front of them and Rob turned to face Erin. "A kiss?" he asked hopefully.

Erin moved closer and turned her face up to eagerly grant that request. Rob kissed her but it was far too short for her taste and she pulled his head back to her for another. Her kiss was much more serious and he pulled away with a knowing smirk. "You are having impulses again, aren't you?" he asked cryptically.

"Mm-hmm," she agreed. "Here, read this." She held out the paper she had seen her writing on earlier.

"Your lecture notes?"

"They are notes," she agreed. "But they don't have anything to do with that elementary presentation." Her hands were still on his hips and she let one drift back until it rested on the curve of his ass.

"Stop that," he said wiggling until she moved her hand.

"Read it," Erin repeated. "I started wanting you before breakfast was over. I just jotted down a few thoughts."

Rob started to read and his eyes widened. "Baby, is this like a..." he looked around to make sure no one was listening. "Is this like a fantasy list?"

"Maybe," she answered stepping around him to check on the boys. "I might use them if I enjoy our activity later today."

"We can't do some of this stuff today!" he whispered in shock.

Erin grinned. "Just think about it, Rob; I am."

Rob groaned and let his eyes drop back to the tantalizing suggestions she had listed. How were they going to get through this week? And more importantly how did she envision number six working because that sounded like a lot of fun.

Chapter 4

"I can't believe it's raining," Matthew grumbled as they hurried inside. "This is Florida, is it supposed to do that here?"

"Yes, it's supposed to do that here," Rob answered mimicking his whine. "It won't last long."

"Well, I thought we were going to the beach. What am I supposed to do now?"

Rob ground his teeth trying not to lose his temper. "This is a pretty fancy place," he said quietly. "You can't find anything indoors that you might want to do?"

"I did see a game room last night when the doc let me walk around," he admitted using the nickname he had assigned to Erin when she had first begun to date his father.

"Fine, I'll give you some money and you can check it out."

"I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. We are still going parasailing, right?"

"I wish I was going parasailing," Erin pouted.

"Forget it, Baby," Rob warned her. "You are not taking my unborn child up into the air on what is essentially a huge kite."

"I wasn't suggesting that I should, Rob," she answered in a reasonable tone. "I just said I wished I could participate. It looks like fun."

"Yeah, it's going to be awesome!" Matthew agreed with loud enthusiasm.

Erin shushed him as they stepped from the elevator. "Don't wake your brother," she chastised.

Hank had crashed in the car worn out from their morning events. He had been thrilled with the boat tour and had squealed and chattered excitedly every time they saw one of the giant reptiles. As near as they could tell he had repeated most of the facts covered in the ranger's lecture in his babble. Rob had found that rather amazing but Erin had acted as if every three year old could retain that kind of information.

After their tour they had stopped for some go-kart racing and then lunch. Hank was fairly predictable and true to form once his tummy was full he was ready to recharge his batteries. He had fallen asleep almost before Rob had pulled the car out of the parking lot. Erin did not want him awakened before his nap was over. There was nothing worse than a cranky little boy.

Rob carried him into their room and put him down to finish out his nap. When he turned around Erin was handing Matthew cash. Matthew looked at what she gave him and then hugged her.

"Thanks, Erin!" he gushed. "I'm gonna go," he said.

"Be safe," Erin ordered, "And don't get into trouble."

"I promise," he said hurrying toward the door.

"How much money did you give him?" Rob asked suspiciously.

"Fifty," Erin said with a shrug.

"Fifty!" he hissed. "Baby are you crazy? He doesn't need anywhere close to that much!"

"I didn't want him running back in here in five minutes asking for more," she said tossing her purse on the nearby table.

"No danger of that!"

"Good, then we have some time alone," she purred walking toward him with a gleam in her eye.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" he asked with a grin as she pushed him down on their bed.

"I'll give you one hint," she answered. She climbed over him and straddled his waist. Rob's hands automatically grasped her hips and as she leaned over him to press her lips to his he let his touch drift back until he cupped her ass. "I think you guessed correctly," she said with an encouraging smile.

He tasted like fresh air and salty sweat and the peppermint disc he had picked up as he paid for lunch. Erin found it an arousing combination and she attacked his mouth, probing with her tongue and sucking at his lips with feverish excitement. He responded instantly and his hand fisted in her hair to pull her deeper into the kiss.

Erin was desperate to have him and she lifted her upper body and hastily jerked her shirt over her head. Her body was changing rapidly and her normal bra size was no longer suitable for her expanding breasts. Rob's eyes glowed with desire as he saw them straining to escape the confines of their silky prison. He reached around her and released the clasp in one touch. Erin wiggled out of the garment and he cupped each heavy globe in his hands. "This is my absolute favorite part of you being pregnant," he said worshipfully. His hands kneaded gently and he brushed his thumbs over her nipples to harden them. She moved to bring them more directly in reach of his mouth and Rob sighed as he played with them. "So perfect," he breathed.

His touch was driving her insane as he toyed with her sensitive breasts and when he finally sucked one into his mouth Erin wanted to scream in release. She bit her lip to hold it in and arched her back to give him encouragement. Rob suckled each with absolute abandon making her pant and moan with every flick of his tongue or change in pressure. Erin's arms were shaking in reaction and he rolled them over to trap her below him. When Erin tugged at his shirt he let her pull it over his head but he never ceased his attention to her tantalizing tits.

Every nerve in Erin's body was ringing in response to his touch and she felt the demand nearing critical levels. She jerked the clasp on his pants free and forced her hand inside. He was hard and she squeezed him imploringly. His hips twitched as she pulled on him and she moved again sliding her hand up and down his length. She felt a drop of wetness release and she rubbed it over the head of his cock making him moan. "Rob, I can't stand it," she begged.

He was feeling it too and he kicked out of his pants and underwear as quickly as he could. He lay over her looking at her with eyes dark and crazed with desire. She had driven him wild with that damn list. She had given it to him as if it were a shopping list and then asked him to read it right there in the crowd. He of course couldn't resist and he had not only read it he had obsessed over it. He had spent the rest of the morning with the image of all her suggestions playing in his head. His eyes had followed her every movement and each graceful move of her body had made him ache to have her. His dick throbbed and he stroked himself just to tease her, just to make her watch as he had watched all day. He smiled when he saw her pupils expand with new desire. She was staring at his hand on his cock and she licked her lips in envy.

His eyes flicked to the next bed and he realized what he wanted to do to her was probably best done without the chance of little eyes watching. Well, he could fix that, but first he needed her ready. He grabbed for her waist and unbuttoned her pants. With slow deliberate moves he pulled her free of her remaining clothes. He could see the evidence of her arousal as she lay naked beneath him. Smiling he spread her legs and gently touched her. Dampness met his fingers and he pushed inside her to test her need. Erin hissed in an effort to control her reaction and her back arched and her fists balled at her side as she welcomed his entry.

She definitely needed what he was about to give her. Bending over her he wrapped an arm around her hips and lifted her off the bed. Erin clung to him covering his neck in tiny kisses and playful nips of her sharp teeth as he carried her around the corner. The room was L-shaped and the moment they passed the turn there was little chance Hank would see them or rise from his nap before they had time to respond. That tiny chance at privacy was all Rob had been waiting for. Flipping the lock on the door to keep Matthew from returning unannounced he pressed his wife against the wall.

"Don't make me beg," she whispered.

Rob moved until he was poised at her entrance his cock straining to pass and making them both quiver in anticipation. "You won't beg," he promised. "Remember, I always want you this much." And with that promise he slammed himself deep inside her.

Erin's head dropped forward as she fought to keep her reaction silent and she gave only a tiny cry of ecstasy directly into his ear. His movements were quick and powerful and he moved inside her in a way that was meant to remind her that she belonged to him. Erin loved the way it felt to have him aggressively take her this way and she surrendered to it willingly. His hands held her hips at just the right angle and she used her shoulders on the wall to give him leverage to push against. As she tightened around him Rob swirled his tongue over one sensitive nipple. She moaned at the sensation and with a smile of triumph Rob sucked her into his mouth. The combination of his powerful strokes and oral stimulation pushed her over the edge and she came.

Rob continued to move pushing into her in a slow rhythm as she crested the wave and rode it back down. She trembled in his arms and he held her tight. "Are you ok?" he whispered as she lay against his shoulder in a satisfied stupor.

"mmmm," she moaned affirmatively. "I am very ok."

"Baby, I'm close," he advised still stroking in and out of her in a slow pace.

She rallied herself and shifted bringing one leg up higher on his hip and leaning back against the wall again. "I bet you can't give me two," she challenged.

The fire in her eyes taunted him and Rob chuckled. "I guarantee it," he said accepting the dare.

He lifted her off him and dropped her to her feet. Before she could protest he spun her around and forced her up against the wall. Stepping between her legs he pulled her back until she was bent nearly double, her forearms on the wall and her ass rounded appealingly beneath his hands. Grasping her hips he slid himself home. "My god you are heaven," he breathed bending over to whisper in her ear.

Erin smiled at the emotion in his voice. He could fuck her in the most amazingly visceral way with complete devotion to making them both grunt like animals and still he let her know that he loved her. She would never have considered such juxtaposition was possible. Before him she would never have thought they could exist in one. She moved with him timing her thrusts to meet his own and drive him deeper inside her.

Rob growled at her enthusiasm and he slid one hand around her hip and between her legs. His fingers stroked her clit as he continued to pound himself deep inside her. Over and over he stroked until they were both ready to explode from the tension of holding the pleasure at bay. Wrapping his second arm around her body he lifted her up to a new angle. Erin gasped as his cock found just the right spot and she struggled to remain silent as she unraveled in his hands. Her release was all that Rob had been waiting for and he joined her. His climax was intense as he released the hours of lust and frustration her scribbled notes had created for him.

"Thank you," Erin said in a dreamy voice as she pulled away.

Rob thought his legs might buckle he was so spent and he was only able to nod silently. Erin slipped around the corner to gather her clothes and then stepped into the bathroom and shut the door. Wondering how she managed to walk after an experience like that Rob dragged his weary body to their bed. Snatching his discarded clothes from the floor he collapsed onto the bed and redressed. He felt spent and satisfied and extremely lucky.

"Are you ok?" Erin asked with a laugh as she emerged and found him lying on the bed.

Rob reached out and pulled her down next to him. "I am now," he said as he snuggled close and closed his eyes. "You are amazing, you know that?"

"You are pretty amazing as well," Erin assured him. "Thank you for being so understanding about what I am experiencing."

"It's my pleasure, Babe."

Chapter 5

Matthew returned half an hour later and found Erin reading quietly while his brother and father napped. "Hey, it stopped raining," he reported. "Can we go to the beach now?"

"Sure," Erin agreed. "Go change I'll wake the sleepyheads."

Matthew hurried to dress for the beach and Erin moved to Hank. Taking a seat on the bed next to him she rolled him onto his back. His face was softer while he was still and she paused to enjoy this rare vision of him. Usually he was all boy, running and jumping and ready for any challenge from the moment he woke until he dropped into an exhausted sleep. She often wondered as he tore through the day if there was any part of her in this bundle of energy, but still and peaceful as he was now she could see a bit of herself in him and it made her smile. His hair was closer to her auburn than Rob's darker shade and he had her same pale skin and she was sure that his lips were more like hers. The rest of his face however, was all Rob; the same bone structure, the same square jaw and symmetrical features. He would look so very much like his father when he was grown.

"What are you thinking, Baby?" Rob asked softly.

"I didn't know you were awake," she said giving him his own soft smile.

"I heard Matty come in. You were a million miles away watching him. What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about how much he is like you. I love that about him. I love that about the both of you."

Rob rolled off the bed and knelt on the floor next to his sleeping son. "I think he has a lot of you in him." He stroked his son's hair gently and then looked at her with love in his eyes. "He is so big hearted and he's smart, amazingly smart and he always wants to help. Those are the things he gets from you."

"Are you going to kiss her again?" Hank asked. Rob had been about to do exactly that but instead they looked down to find Hank looking up at them. "You guys kiss a lot," he observed.

"That's because Mommy is pretty," Rob said bending down to blow a raspberry on Hank's tummy.

The boy laughed and rolled away.

"Are we ready?" Matthew asked as he exited the bathroom.

"Where are we going?" Hank asked jumping up and down with excitement.

"The beach!" Rob said reaching for him and tossing him into the air.

"Yay!" Hank cried. "The beach!"

In a few short minutes the little family was moving toward the white sand of the resort's private beach. Hank wiggled out of his mother's grasp and sprinted for the water. "Not too far," Rob warned him.

The boy ran ahead until he reached the wet sand at the water's edge. Chasing a wave he ran toward the water but as the inevitable next wave neared he turned and ran shrieking for the safety of dry sand. Erin laughed as she scooped him up and kissed him.

"Put me down Mommy, I'm playing with the water!"

Erin obediently dropped him to his feet and Hank chased the retreating wave back out. Rob followed him out and they each ran out as far as they could before the next wave came and turned them back toward land. Laughing Erin watched them as they repeated the game over and over.

"Erin, I'm going to give this a go," Matthew announced holding up his kneeboard.

"Be careful," she warned him. "Remember your instructions."

"I got it," he said with confidence.

Erin watched closely as Matthew swam out into the water. He took his place among the surfers and boarders in the deep water and when it was his turn he caught a ride. He shared his father's natural athletic abilities and his first attempt looked almost easy. She watched him closely for his first few attempts but when it became apparent that he had a natural talent and skill level she relaxed. She smiled when she saw him return to the waiting line and two young girls approach him. Athletic ability was not all he had inherited from his father.

"Mommy!" Hank called as he ran toward her. Heedless of his water dripping from him he crashed into Erin and hugged her around the neck. "Come swim with me!"

Erin laughed flinching from the cold touch of his skin. "Are you having fun?" she asked pulling him into her arms.

"Uh-huh, are you?" he asked sweetly.

"Yes, I am having a very good day." She hugged him to her enjoying the chance to hold him, something he rarely allowed unless he was tired. "Did you and Daddy catch a wave?"

"No, they ran away," he reported factually.

Rob dropped onto the blanket next to them. "Where is Matthew?" he asked looking around.

Erin nodded toward the line of young people out in the water. "He found girls."

Rob grinned proudly and lay back using his elbows to prop his body in recline. "My boy has game," he bragged.

"Yes, because that's what every twelve year old needs," Erin scoffed.

"Matthew has game," Hank agreed enthusiastically.

Erin glared accusingly at Rob and turned to her son. "What do you know about Matthew's game?" she asked lightly.

"I don't know," he said laughing as she tickled him. The little boy rarely sat still for long and he jumped from Erin's lap. "Come on, Mommy," he said pulling on her hand.

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know."

Erin laughed and let him pull her toward the water.

skj111
skj111
16 Followers