Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think you’re having too much fun.”

“Ooo, meanie!” I yelled. David kissed my lips and held me tight. His warm chest pressed down against mine. “I love you David.”

“I love you too sweetie pie.” He kissed me again and slowly moved in and out again. We pushed our hips against each other and thrust faster. Soon David was slamming his cock into me, stretching my slit around him. I could feel him throb again and I tried to squeeze his shaft tight between my lips.

David moaned loud as he pounded into me and I could feel his body tensing. He pushed his cock as deep into me as he could as he shot hot cum between my lips. He continued to pump into me through his orgasm. I thrust hard against him and I started to cum. My slit clenched around David’s shaft as we collapsed together. David rolled off me and I pulled up close next to him.

“I love you honey.” I said to him.

“I love you too.”

“You realize this means we have to get up in a few minutes?”

“Yeah, I know.” David turned to put his arms around me and kissed my nose. We held each other close for a while before blowing out the candles. We cleaned up the food and wearily went off to bed to get some sleep before the drive home in the morning.

12