Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IDrew
IDrew
13 Followers

We get into a rhythm. He fucks me then you then him. Oh I start to go wild. I can barely think or do anything except fuck you two beautiful men as my body vibrates.

...

I watch as you move against Drew and I can just moan back at you. I can feel his cock in you pushing against mine inside. It feels amazing. You start to ask to be fucked harder. More you moan. Fuck me. Oh god. Fuck me. Drew harder. Fuck my ass. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me. More. Deeper. Oh fuck my ass Drew. Yes. Yes. I can see you cum. Your body shivers and shudders as my cock goes inside of you. You moan and push me deeper. I can feel Drew go deeper into you as well. You ask to stay there, deep in you. Just for a minute. We obey. You continue to cum as we hold you between us. Then you slowly move out from between us and collapse on the bed next to me. You move to your back and lay there.

I look at Drew between my legs and you next to me and I lean over and kiss you. You tell me to lick you now. So I move between you legs and start to lick your pussy. You taste so nice. I feel Drew move up our bodies and feel his hands rub my legs and ass as they move toward you. I look up to see you put his cock in your mouth. I watch as you take him into your mouth and suck his nice cock. I continue to lick your beautiful pussy and I feel his body move back down mine. I feel him kiss my back and neck. I can feel him move toward my ass and start to kiss me as he moves. I moan and lick you more.

...

Oh my god. That is all I could say as I role off of you two. I just got fucked better than I have ever been. Two beautiful men fucked me so hard and long. I must have cum five times before that huge one at the end. I can only moan. I feel you lean over and kiss me. You move down toward my pussy and I moan again. I look up to see Drew watching you. I wink at him and tell him to come up toward me. He does and I take his hard cock in my hand and jack him off. Slowly I move my mouth around his cock and begin sucking on him. He fits so well in my mouth. I slowly move up and down on his cock while he watches you lick my pussy. He can't take much more of this and I want one more thing before this ends. I pull Drew down to me so I can kiss him.

After a deep wet kiss, I whisper in his ear how amazing this has been. He agrees. I ask him if he wants more. He says yes. I hold his cock in my hand now and I am stroking it getting him harder. I tell him how sexy he is. How nice of a cock he has. How much I want to see him fuck. He smiles back at me. And looks at you. I nod. He nods. He moves down your body and begins to kiss your body. Oh wow. That looks nice. I am going to watch two men fuck. This is amazing.

I can see him move behind you. I bet this is how he looked earlier on the beach when he fucked me. He was holding your waste and moving his hips. I could see his cock move against your ass. And slowly, I could see your movement change. You began to push your ass up. Just a little. I could see his face change as he entered you. I am going to cum watching him fuck you. Oh my god. Oh. Yes. Fuck him Drew. I whispered it, but he looked at me and nodded. You stopped licking my pussy and put your face on my leg. I could feel you kissing my leg and you bit me a little. It felt so good. Oh my. I am coming. Oh. Yes. I whisper and I could see Drew's ass moving with you. I could see his cock going into you.

I get a little composure back and lean forward. I move my hands on your back as Drew starts to move a little more. Slowly fucking you. My hands feel toward your waste and I can feel him pushing against you. His face looks so good. He is enjoying this a lot. You are both moaning with every thrust. I reach around and feel your cock.

It is so hard. Oh my god. I feel you and it feels so good. I never thought I would enjoy seeing you being fucked so much. It is raw muscle and sweat and movement. Oh fuck. You two are so amazing. I am going to cum again. Yes. Fuck him Drew. Do you like this I moan. Both of you say yes in deep moans. Oh fuck. I am going to cum again just watching. I reach down and rub my pussy. I can't stand it. You two are so beautiful. Fuck, I am coming I say. I shudder as you two continue to fuck. After several minutes, maybe ten or twenty. I don't know. I came three more times feeling and watching you two. Drew slows and pulls away from you. He is going to cum. I can tell.

You role over onto you back and I take Drew into my mouth. Oh he is so hard. He comes right away. He comes so much. I can only swallow a little before you pull me to your cock. My mouth full of his cum and I begin to suck on you. I have never see you cum so fast. You cum in my mouth within two strokes. I don't even try and swallow. I just let you cum in my mouth. I move back to Drew's cock and he is still coming. You both cum so much it gets everywhere. I moved your cocks together as they cum. A lot goes into my mouth, but the rest drips out of my mouth and onto your cocks. I move between your cocks sharing the cum and enjoying your moans and lustful attention. Drew collapses next to you and with a evil smile I move up your body. I kiss you first because I know you like the taste of my kisses after I suck on cock. You kiss me deep and taste the cum. I move to Drew and share with him too.

I smile at both of you. You smile back. So what are you doing tonight Drew, I ask. He moans and says what ever we want. He only has to tell his sister where he would be.

I kiss him again and tell him to go and call her and say that we are going to keep you tonight. He smiles and gets up. We lay there in each others arms while he makes the call. We kiss and hug and say we love each other. Drew returns with the phone and asks if she can join us for dinner. We both say sure. Drew leaves again and I look at you. You are sitting there with an evil smile and I ask what. You ask if his sister is younger or older. Don't get any ideas I whisper as we kiss again.

To be continued. Part 3 The Weekend.

IDrew
IDrew
13 Followers
12