Vacation Discovery

Story Info
Wife turns slut for vacation duration.
5.2k words
3.91
291.8k
168
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dave Meadows. Until a few years ago my life was pretty normal. Then the economic crisis hit, and my job was a casualty. I searched for months but the only job I could find was manning a window at a fast food restaurant. It was work, but it hardly helped pay the mortgage, car payments, and other bills the average family has these days. At least I didn't have to work the deep fryer.

Every day I would rush home from work, stinking of meat and grease, to check all the job websites I had submitted my resume to. Every day for over a year I was disappointed. Thank God for my wife, Jill. She was there to cheer me up every time I despaired, and encouraged me to keep trying despite how futile it all seemed. She was amazing, and I don't think I could have gotten through it without her support.

Thankfully she still had a job, but she had originally gotten it to supplement our income, not be our main source of income. I know it was hard on her too, she and the kids had to give up a lot of amenities, but she never complained. It wasn't in her nature.

Her constant cheerfulness was what drew me to her when we first met, but I have no delusions about what other men first notice. No, she isn't a blonde with humungous breasts, but she has a slim figure even after having two kids, and a cute face that never seems to age. Men often hit on her, especially younger ones who think that when we're together she's hanging out with her father. It never bothers me, and we usually get a laugh out of it.

Just over a year ago, I finally got another job. It was unexpected, but couldn't have come at a better time. We were behind on the house, and headed towards foreclosure. About the time we were getting ready to move, I got a response to one of my resumes and landed the perfect job with a great salary. When I told her we cried tears of joy together all night long.

After working, and catching up on the bills, for a year we decided to take a vacation, just the two of us. We thought long and hard about where we wanted to go. There were so many places we wanted to visit, but we had to be realistic. We had caught up on the bills, but we still didn't have a lot of extra money, so it would have to be as inexpensive as we could make it. We wanted to go someplace tropical though. We had been to Hawaii years earlier, and although we enjoyed it, didn't want to repeat. That left Puerto Rico and Jamaica as our two best options and I let her flip a coin.

Jamaica won, and over the next few days Jill scheduled our plane and hotel. It had been so long since we had traveled that neither one of us seemed to mind all the little hassles that go along with it. We both boarded the plane excited and happy to be going away for two weeks.

The hotel was as good as advertised, right on the beach, which was great since we had decided not to rent a car. We had decided that we would spend every moment we could on the beach and eat our meals at the hotel. No thinking, no worrying about trying to see this or that, just relaxing. It had been a long time since either one of us could just do nothing.

We hit the beach immediately after dropping our bags off in the hotel room. Jill surprised me when she took off her sundress. The bikini she had on underneath was barely there. It was certainly more daring than anything she had ever worn before. The top covered little more than her nipples and I'm not sure how the bottom covered anything at all. I didn't see any hairs sticking out down below, so she had obviously shaved before we left, something she only did when she was feeling frisky.

Men of all ages stared openly, and she gave me a seductive grin. "I thought you might like it," she said.

I could only nod and drool like everyone else as I stared at my beautiful wife. By the time we left the beach, and headed back to the hotel for that evening's dinner, I was as hard as a rock thinking about all the things I'd like to do to my wife. As we were eating, Jill got more stares from admirers who must have seen her on display at the beach. I even heard a couple of young guys remark about how hot she was and how they'd like to get their hands on her ass. I found it amusing, but thankfully, Jill didn't appear to hear them.

When we went back to our room Jill took off her sundress again and pranced around the room in her nearly naked state. I quickly caught her and playfully wrestled her to the bed.

"So, how do you like my new bikini?" she asked.

"I like it a lot, so did every other man on the beach," I told her.

"Would you rather I not wear it anymore?"

"Of course not," I told her. "It doesn't bother me if they look. I'm the one that gets to touch."

And touch I did that night, everywhere all over her body. We made passionate love all night long, and one more time in the morning after we awoke in the morning for good measure. I was in a sleepy fog when we headed towards the beach that day, but Jill seemed surprisingly chipper for having spent most of the night awake.

She was wearing a different bikini than the day before, but it wasn't any less revealing. We lay down to get some sun, and I didn't intend to fall asleep, but the next thing I knew I was waking up from a nap. I looked next to me and was surprised to see that Jill was gone. I quickly scanned the beach and saw her knee deep in the water talking to two younger guys.

I could tell the guys were hitting on her, but she didn't look like she was flirting back. She laughed a few times, but every time they tried to get real close to her, she backed away. After a while, she noticed me watching and waved. I waved back, and then she turned to them and said something before exiting the water and walking back towards me.

"What did those guys want?" I asked.

"Besides trying to seduce your wife?" she said with a laugh. "Young guys like them are so transparent. But it was very flattering. They invited me up to their room, and when I declined they invited me to take a drive, and when I turned that down they asked if I wanted to get some weed with them."

I laughed. Neither one of us had smoked any weed since before the kids were born. "What did you tell them?"

"I told them I couldn't go anywhere without my husband, and then I saw you watching so I waved. When they saw you wave back they got really nervous so I said goodbye," she told me. "The truth is, when they mentioned the weed I began thinking I could really go for some right now."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not. It's been a long time, and somehow it fits with how lazy we're being."

"You're right, it does. I guess I could go for some too," I told her.

The guys hadn't gone far, but they were walking away and not looking our direction, so we picked up our things and ran to catch them. When we caught up to them I saw that they were early twenties at the oldest.

Jill introduced us. Their names were Bill and John and they said they were there on vacation with their family. They were 18 and 20 and their parents had gotten them their own room in the hotel and pretty much told them to have fun and not get arrested. I asked them about the weed, and they said that one of the hotel staff had given them directions to some guy who sold the best around. They had access to a car but had been a little unsure about going by themselves in an unfamiliar place.

Jill and I said we'd go with them so we could get some of our own. The four of us piled into their rental car and followed the directions they had received. We ended up at some little shack that sold various jerked food on a stick. Bill walked up and asked to see Bastian and gave the name of the guy from the hotel.

The guy at the counter said he was Bastian, and looking all four of us up and down asked what we wanted. There were a couple other native Jamaicans hanging around outside the shack, so John looked around nervously and asked for weed.

Bastian laughed and told us to go to the back of the shack. There was a door in the back and he came out with some bags of weed. I couldn't believe how much he had and what he was selling it for, but he said he couldn't sell any to us unless we all took a hit with him first. When Bill asked why, Bastian just laughed and said it was his one rule with vacationers.

None of us saw any harm, so he lit a joint and passed it to Bill. Bill took a few tokes then passed it to his brother, who passed it to Jill, who passed it to me. It went around between the four of us for a while, until I had to sit down. There was a folding table and some chairs so I sat. I wasn't sure if it was the weed or the lack of sleep the night before, but I was having trouble keeping my eyes open.

I vaguely remember resting my head on the table, but that was all I could recall before waking up some time later. I was still sitting at the table, but Bill and John were passed out on the ground, and there was no sign of Jill.

I was groggy, but my mind was clear enough to know that the weed had obviously been laced with something. I panicked because Jill wasn't there. I stumbled to my feet and headed toward John and Bill, hoping they knew what had become of my wife. As I neared them and the shack I started hearing a strange rhythmic noise that sounding like bouncing springs. As I got closer I could hear what sounded like a guy groaning and the occasional gasps of a woman.

Even in my fog I knew what that sound was. Fearing the worst, I managed to make my way to the shack door and pushed it open. Jill was on the bed underneath one of the guys that had been hanging around outside the shack. He was slamming one of the largest cocks I had ever seen in and out of my wife while she urged him on. Bastian, and the other guys who had been outside, were all lounging around naked, their cocks hanging down limply between their legs obviously already having had a turn with my wife.

When I entered Bastian looked at me and said, "Hey mon, you lucky. Usually we rob you and dump you back off at hotel. But this little lady, she make us change our minds. She such a hot fuck, mon."

I didn't know what to say. When I first walked in I wanted to bash their heads in, but after a few moments of watching my wife get the fucking of her life my dick was as hard as a rock. She seemed to be into it too, and had apparently been having a good time. Bastian noticed me watching her. "You go next, after Adrian," he said. "Plenty for all."

I watched the man, Adrian, as he fucked my wife mercilessly on the squeaky bed. He was pounding her so hard that they were both bouncing off the dirty looking mattress. She was so into the fuck that she didn't even notice I was there. I had never heard her talk so dirty before, as she begged him to fuck her harder. The other guys were all watching, and talking too, as they sat around talking. I could barely understand what they were saying, but it seemed to all be in appreciation of my wife.

With a roar, Adrian finished and filled my wife with his spunk. He was still for a few moments before he crawled off her, his cock trailing a string of cum. I walked over to the bed and looked down at her. There was cum leaking out of her pussy, and some covering her face and tits. She saw me for the first time, and I could tell she was high.

"I'm sorry Dave," she said, with a giggle. "We saw you pass out, and then Bill and John did too. I passed out right after them, but then came to with one these guys already fucking me. Their cocks are so big, I just couldn't help myself. Are you mad at me?"

In answer I bent down and kissed her while I started to remove my shorts. I climbed onto the bed and began fucking her. She was so wet and wide open it felt like I was sloshing around in cavern. I fucked her as hard as I could, but I doubt after all those other guys that she even felt me inside her. She urged me on like she had the last guy, though, and at least acted like she enjoyed it.

I didn't last very long, after watching that big dicked Jamaican fuck her, and soon added my cum to what was already sloshing around inside her. When I was finished, I noticed Bill and John were both awake and sporting erections. Each took a turn with my wife. I thought it would be over then, but some of the Jamaicans were ready for more action and started fucking her again.

After a while Bill came to me and said it was getting dark, and if they didn't get back soon their parents would start to worry about them. I looked over at Jill, still on the bed, and saw Bastian trying to fit his large cock into her virgin ass, while she protested it was too big. I'm not sure how serious she was because she was giggling the whole time, but I decided it was probably a good idea to get her out of there too.

Thankfully, Jill reluctantly agreed to come with us even though Bastian and the others tried to get her to stay. She told them she'd come back before our vacation was over. When we got to the car Bill asked if he could sit in the back with Jill. I looked at her and saw that she didn't mind so I said, "Ok." John drove, while I sat in the front passenger seat. He had his cock out before we were even on the road and Jill eagerly gave him an amazing blow job while I watched from the front.

After he shot his load down his throat, John pulled the car over, and the two brothers switched places. John just finished filling her mouth with his cum when we pulled into the hotel parking lot. Jill thanked the boys with a kiss, and we stumbled back to our own room without saying a word to each other about what had happened.

I didn't wake up until the afternoon, and found Jill still sleeping deeply. She was wearing her sundress, but it had ridden up above her hips exposing her well used pussy. Dried cum was all over her thighs, the bed sheet underneath her, and up on her face and hair. Despite my blazing headache my dick began to get hard at the sight of her. I eased her legs apart and rolled on top of her. I was inside her in a second. She was still very loose but no longer as wet.

Jill groggily woke up as I worked my dick inside of her. "Oh, honey, go easy," she said, "I'm very sore."

I slowed down and gently began thrusting in and out, making slow gentle love to my wife. We were both moaning and groaning together. I kissed her on the mouth, and could taste the saltiness from the multiple loads of cum she had swallowed the night before. That triggered the image of her being taken by all those men, and before I knew it, I was shooting off inside her.

We went to the bathroom to clean up. I ran a bath and we both climbed in. "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday," she said while I was gently washing her back. "They made me smoke something else, after I woke up and one of them was on top of me. I don't know what it was, but it made me behave that way."

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself," I said with a grin.

"I guess I did, after they made me smoke that stuff," she said. "I didn't hear you complaining about your wife acting like a slut."

We didn't talk about it anymore, and late that afternoon headed back to the beach to relax. I was thankful that we didn't see Bill and John; I wasn't sure how Jill would react if we ran into them. After dinner we went back to our room where I received a surprise from my wife. She stripped off her clothes, crawled onto her hands and knees onto the bed, and offered her ass to me.

"I want you to fuck my ass honey," she said. "I wanted it so bad yesterday, but Bastian was too large to fit."

I didn't like being compared to him, but I wasn't about to turn down the chance to take my wife's virgin ass. My shorts were off in a second and I was behind her trying to push it in.

"Be careful, Dave," she said. "You're going to have to get something to lube me up."

I desperately looked around the room for something to use, and finally decided to try some lotion. It wasn't the best, but it worked well enough for me to get my dick in her tight asshole without causing her any pain. God, was it tight, and so perfect feeling. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited I came after a few strokes. She teased me about having a quick trigger, but I didn't care; I went to bed satisfied that night.

In the morning, she let me have her ass again, and this time I lasted a lot longer. She even reached her own orgasm while we did it, and afterward assured me it would become a regular part of our lovemaking from then on.

When we went to the beach that day, we did see John and Bill. They were out, looking for girls again. When they saw us, they stopped by to chat, and Jill surprised me by acting as cheerful and friendly as ever with them. I was certain she would have been angry for what had happened the other day.

Her attitude had the boys flirting with her again, and I was willing to bet they both thought they could get lucky and receive a repeat performance from my wife but I was sure they'd be disappointed. They invited us to go with them to find some real weed and before I could object, Jill agreed to go.

I reluctantly went along. This time, the boys had no destination in mind; they just intended to drive around until they could find some. I tried to make it clear that things would be different this time by getting in the backseat with Jill. They seemed to take the hint and didn't pester Jill. The search for weed proved to be futile as none of us knew any specific direction to go, and no one seemed willing to talk to us.

To my surprise Jill suggested we just go to Bastian's shack since we knew he at least had some. I tried to argue with her, but she said we wouldn't smoke anything he gave us until we were back at the hotel, and we would all stay outside the shack. If he refused to sell to us we'd leave. Bill and John thought this was a fine idea, and since I wasn't driving there wasn't much I could do.

When we got to the shack, Bastian laughed and said he thought he'd never see us again and asked my wife if she was back for more cock. Jill blushed, and told him that she belonged to me only from now on and that we were just there to buy some weed. He laughed again and agreed to sell us some, and this time didn't give us any shit about having to smoke some first.

Before we left, my wife surprised me again and asked Bastian if she could buy some of whatever they had made her smoke the second time that made her behave like a slut. Bastian tried to deny that she had been given anything else, but eventually he went back into his shack and came back with a little baggy of some ground up plant leaves. He told my wife to just mix a little with the weed before she rolled up the joint and she would act just like she had before.

We left after that and during the ride back to the hotel Bill and John asked my wife if they could come back to our room to smoke, thinking my wife was looking to have a good time. My wife told them that she had bought it solely for my benefit and not anyone else's.

They didn't push it and we parted ways when we arrived back at the hotel. When we got to our room my wife rolled us each a joint, mixing in the stuff Bastian gave her into hers. We went out onto the balcony and lit up. After a few hits I was feeling pretty good, and Jill started giggling like she had the other night. Next thing I know, she's on her knees in front of me fishing my cock out of my pants.

It was already pretty dark, so I didn't think anyone would see, but after a few minutes of the best blowjob I had ever received, I decided we better head back into the room. We made love for what seemed like an hour. I was exhausted afterward, but Jill seemed to have more energy than before. She stroked my cock, trying to get it hard again.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door. Cursing, I got up and threw on a robe to see who it was. I tried to get Jill to cover up, but she just giggled and playfully kept throwing the sheet off her. I shrugged, and went to the door to see who it was. I asked who it was through the door and heard, "Room service," in response.

12