Vacation Encounters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he stopped and pulled his tongue out and at the same time, pulled my panties down my legs, kissing the bare skin above my stocking tops. He pushed his boxers down and stood up.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Nate, that is the biggest, blackest cock I have ever seen. But baby, I will never be able to take that."

"Like I said, we have all night. We will take our time and let you work with it a little at a time. I am used to this. I know it is hard to take this much. Not all women can, but I want you to have all of it, even if it means I only cum once tonight."

I was speechless, I just sat there with my mouth hanging open, watching him stroke that massive black cock to full erection.

Looking at it, I thought, the saving grace is that the head is not quite as big as the shaft. It would open my tight little pussy, a little at a time instead of all at once.

He kept stroking it and when he let go, I noticed that he had a foreskin. I knew what to do with that. One of my black lover's taught me how to work a foreskin.

My knees hit the floor, I knee walked the few feet to him. He let that magnificent specimen of black virility drop and the foreskin slid back over the head for abit. The tip was sticking out and I could see a drop of pearly precum start to form. I wanted it and I went and got it.

With the precum on the tip of my tongue, I worked it around the foreskin. Reaching up with two fingers, I opened it up enough to get the tip of my tongue in, and swirled it around the aroused, precum dripping head. Nate only let me do this for a couple moments, when I heard his breath hiss and he pulled my head back off his cock. The foreskin was pulled back up the shaft almost all the way now.

He was totally erect. It had to be 11 inches and seemed to be as big as my wrist, as I held onto it.

"Donna, get on the bed. It is time for you to realize just how much you will want all of this before the night is over."

"Nate, I know how much I want that big black cock. As much as I have ever wanted anything but I want to mount you, I want to ride it, take it at my own pace. I want it straight up into me. I want to concentrate on every inch as I impale myself on it. You brought this magnificent cock to the party, now lay back and enjoy the ride."

He was laying flat out, his hands clasped behind his head and legs spread a little apart, as straddled him and slowly lowered myself until the tip of his black cock was slipping through the lips of my hungry, black cock loving pussy. "Oh...my...god." I let myself down a couple of inches. My legs spread as wide as they were, did not help my pussy from being stretched to unbelievable proportions already. The next 8 or so were going to take me to places I've never been before and at my age. I am glad my legs are in as good a shape as they are. This is gonna be a long journey.

My breathing was coming in gasps. I let myself down further, I looked down at Nate, his eyes were locked on mine.

"Donna, that feels so fucking good. Your pussy is like a vice around my cock. Take it all baby, take it all. When you have your first orgasm I want it to be when you are sitting down flat on me, impaled all the way. I want you to cum all over the entire length."

He looked down and just shook his head. I stopped and looked down. I gasped, I must have had over 8 big, hard, thick inches in me. I leaned back slightly, now I could really feel him. The movement caused me to open just enough, that when I sat back up and pushed down, I slid the rest of the way down and was sitting on his pelvic area, with my knees bent. I wish I could have seen what Nate was seeing.

"Baby, that is the most sexual thing I have ever seen. Your pussy is stretched so wide and stuffed with my big black cock. That is what you were hoping for all evening, isn't it?"

"Yes, yes. I need to move though, getting cramped." I raised up off him a few inches and back down. After doing this several times, I was starting to loosen up more and got my knees under me and leaned forward, pulling almost all the way off of that rigid column of black manmeat. Our lips met in a passionate kiss and I sat back up, impaling myself back onto him. My body started to shudder, my pussy started to clench tighter around his cock. All I could do was moan, low and long. I needed all my energy to ride out violent, waves of my orgasm, I felt coming on.

He gasped as I clenched down on him and slammed myself down as hard on his cock as I could. He pushed up at the same time, sending his magnificent fuck pole, deeper into my recesses than anyone has ever been before. I exploded, gushing all over his hard as steel rod. He pushed again and another wave of lust hit me. He kept me cuming like this until I fell forward on him, spent. His hard black cock still mostly inside. He let me lay there for a few minutes and with out any notice, he rolled us over, his cock stayed in me, during the roll and as soon as he had me on my back, he reached under my knees, pulled them up so his shoulders were holding them from laying back down. I was as vulnerable, as I could possibly be.

The amazing thing is that his cock was still most of the way in and he started to push the rest into me. In this position, he would be able to go even deeper. I felt a little twinge of pain, on his first thrust. All I could think of is that he was in my womb. Something in me felt different.

His thrusts were gentle, slow and short. His staying power was unbelievable. I had relaxed and was enjoying our love making, yes, as gentle as he was and the way I felt right now, it was making love, not fucking. We kept this up for a long time. No idea how long, but I was getting sore and I told him so.

"Can I take longer strokes without hurting you, baby, I am getting close and I want to fill you up. That will take your mind off the soreness."

"Yes, my black lover, fuck me if you want, fill my pussy with your black seed. Cum for me, make me your black cock slut."

He slam fucked me, the soreness went away, all I felt was the passion, I was gushing pussy juices, helping him to slide easier, all the way to the head and back down to the hilt. Each time he bottomed out I felt that little twinge of pain. Oh, yah, he is in my womb. No man has ever been there.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck, Donna, here it cums." He slammed against me one last time, the twinge of pain, he was filling my womb with his black seed. At that moment, I wanted to get pregnant, the thought sent me into another earth shattering orgasm. We came back to earth together. Sated, trying to get our breath and heartbeat back to normal.

He started to pull back his now flaccid but still formidable black love pole, the mixture of his seed and my juices, slid out around it and when it popped out, a flow followed, leaving a large wet spot under us.

My legs were still on his shoulders, my stocking and heels still on also. As he let me down he got up and headed for the shower, me right behind.

We showered together, washing each other. I felt between my legs and I could still shove three fingers inside with no trouble. Shit, I would be gaping for days. Guilt hit me, what would Paul think.

It was a little after midnight, when we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I felt him stir and it was light out. His cock was hard and I had it trapped between my legs. Damn, when did that happen.

Without so much as a good morning, he reached down lifted my leg and bent it forward and probed my still open pussy. The head slipped right in, I was wet. He started fucking me with only about the first 6 inches. I cringed, I was sore, so sore but I wanted to give this black man, my white, married pussy one more time before going home. He fucked me for about 20 minutes, I had a mild orgasm. The soreness kept me from anything more heated. He slammed almost all the way into me just before he came, it hurt like hell, but the flood of hot cum, seemed to soothe it somewhat. He immediately pulled out of me and said, "Good morning."

I told him I wanted to take a shower by myself. I had to douche and clean myself up. I was afraid that I was going to be going home with some cum still deep inside me. In all our years of swapping, I had never felt like this before, like I have betrayed my husband by not being clean beyond doubt. I started to cry.

I stood under the hot water until I stopped crying, got out dried off, wrapping a towel around me I stood at the vanity, dried and brushed my hair. Put on my pale pink lipstick, Paul's favorite and got dressed. I carry a pair of panties in my purse, just in case. This was a just in case, moment.

Surprising, my stockings were in one piece and fit to wear. I slipped on my heels and walked into the other room of the suite. Nate was sitting there in a hotel robe. He had ordered coffee, fruit and rolls. I wasn't hungry, but I ate anyway. I was going to need all my strength when I walked through the door to my home.

Nate asked me if I was alright. I told him as good as I could be and that I loved our night together I thanked him for being so gentle with me. I was walking funny and he asked if he had hurt me. I told him I was sore but not hurt. I didn't tell him that I was still gaping. I'm sure he knew.

He got dressed and took me home. It was almost noon when we arrived. He walked me to the door, gave me a kiss and hug and asked me if he could see me again. I told him I would think about it.

I opened the door and walked in. Paul was not home. There was a note on the kitchen table, with a single blue rose, in a bud vase. I opened it and it read, "I love you baby. If you are reading this, I haven't gotten home from Kim's yet." I laughed and felt better. We both got fucked stupid, last night. Kim never lets him down.

Paul got home shortly after I did and as usual neither asked the other about our night. We just got on with our day.

The next couple of days we just hung out with one another, walking along the beach, eating at the sidewalk cafes along the board walk. Both of us had something on our minds. It was coming onto the second evening when we went home after dinner and Paul said, "Honey, I need to talk to you about something."

"Oh, no," I thought," this is it. We're done, this had gone to far."

"What , darling, what do you need to talk to me about."

"I wanta stop. I wanta stop this running around with other people. I want you and only you, and I want you to only want me."

I slumped and started to cry.

"Donna, don't cry, if this is not what you want, lets talk about it and come to some arrangement."

"No, no, no, no I am not crying because I want to keep on, I am crying because I have wanted for one of us to say that for a long time. Yes, my husband, that's what I want to. Let's leave right away, drive up to wine country, find us a bed and breakfast and spend some quality, us time, and take it real slow going home.

"I promise you, my slut for black cock days are over."

"I told Kim, I probably wouldn't be seeing her anymore."

We both knew that after all these years in this lifestyle that it would be hard to completely give it up but we were gonna do it.

And we did.

12