Vacation for Four

Story Info
Two couples travel to Italy and share a hotel room.
1.8k words
65.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can a rabbi have a lascivious sex life?" I wondered aloud. We had been considering the expansion of our horizons, but weren't really sure what direction was good for us.

"A rabbi is just a man who is devoted to trying his best. Can isn't the right word."

"Okay. Should?" I amended.

"Should I..." you amend further.

"You already have a lascivious sex life." I said, sticking out my tongue.

"Be careful, you might not get that tongue back." You warned, playfully plopping me onto our bed.

I should have known that you'd take any opportunity for naked time.

Ten sweaty minutes later, we laid in our beloved queen size bed. Still entwined, I attempted the serious conversation again.

"What about getting a combined room with Steve and Maya in Italy?"

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I mean...they're a pretty fun couple. Open minded. We'd save money on the room. We could just get two beds."

"We could. But then we'd be in the same room." You repeat, my meaning not quite dawning on you yet.

"Exacto." I say with a smile.

"You want us to watch each other?" You say, a little shocked.

"Well baby, we've both watched a lot of porn. I'm not particularly comfortable with having a three-some. And there's nothing in the bible forbidding..."

"Okay." You said, interrupting my rationale.

"Okay? Just like that?"

"Okay...we'll ask them." You elaborated.

"Okay." I said, wondering what I'd just gotten us into.

I didn't have to wonder long. Maya and Steve stopped by the next day. I was too embarrassed to ask, but had no qualms about eavesdropping on the conversation from the kitchen. They sounded a little surprised, but as we weren't suggesting swapping partners, they didn't see anything too crazy about it. And after all, we'd be saving money, they said. This trip is turning out to be more exciting, I thought.

When we landed in Rome, I had no thoughts about seeing the colosseum, no plans to improve my Italian. I wanted to see the room. But I didn't want to seem too eager. One has to be cool about this kind of thing, I told myself. After checking in, I suggested leaving our bags at the desk and dining at one of the more expensive places near our hotel, in celebration of our first night. I hoped we'd have enough free champagne during our meal to be tipsy and prefer returning to our room over sight-seeing.

It turned out I wasn't alone with my plan. Maya seemed just as excited to go back to our hotel after we ate.

"Should we decide on a few ground rules?" I asked, linking our arms as we walked, and wondered if the boys were discussing the same thing behind us.

"Good idea." She smiled. "What's your biggest concern?"

"I don't think I have any really. But that worries me, because without limits we could end up anywhere," I said candidly.

"True. So, rule number one, no sharing partners." Maya said.

"Right. Rule number two, no touch between beds at all, unless it's for some non-sexual reason?" I asked.

Maya nodded, my logic apparently obvious. "Rule number three, no public jokes or comparisons about size."

"Oh yeah, that could be awkward!" I laughed. "What about pictures?" I ventured.

"I wouldn't mind having a few. And it might be fun to watch you two and have a reason to restrain ourselves until you were done," Maya said with a sly smile.

"I agree. I'd like to watch too." I admitted, feeling a lovely new kind of freedom.

"Let's see what rules the boys come up with, if any, and jump in the jacuzzi without anything when we get back." Maya said, apparently feeling bold too.

I felt a wave of shyness when presented with the reality of undressing.

"Friends aren't supposed to see each other casually naked, are they? There must be reasons that people don't do it." I thought. But you reminded me that this was my idea, and that you loved and couldn't wait to kiss every part of me in the hot tub.

Trusting in your confidence, I stripped off my jeans, sweater, bra, and thong, and we joined Steve and Maya. I was instantly turned on by watching another couple just as into each other as we were. Maya straddled Steve, nibbling on his face: his neck, the sides of his nose, his lips. I admired her slow devotion. Deciding to dedicate myself to an area of you, I took a comfortable seat in front of a jet, turned you around to face them, and guided you against me. Legs spread and nipples erect, I pressed into you, selecting your back for my special concentration.

Placing my hands on your shoulders, I squeezed slowly, enjoying the slip of your sweat. You vibrated with a moan from some deep, stressed out part of you, eager to release. Tipping your head forward, I ran my fingertips firmly from the base of your neck to the tops of your arms. You dropped all pretence of holding yourself up and relaxed into me. My desire increased to help carry your cares away. I offered up a resting place for your head with my shoulder. Watching your mouth open with need, I slipped in a finger from my left hand, pleased that you immediately clamped on with your lips, and swirled your tongue around the base. I knew you were imagining what you wanted my tongue to do to Him.

Grinding my clit into your lower back, I was beginning to lose focus. Steve and Maya's moans had become so loud I wondered if I'd come right there. So I suggested we take a quick shower and try out the hotel bed. You groaned, not wanting to move, so I nibbled at your ear and grabbed your hand, telling you that it was imperative that you follow me. That I needed you in the shower. And that you weren't allowed to come until or unless I had sat on your face.

I slipped on a dress I knew you loved without putting on underwear. I tore the extra blankets off the bed and turned the thermostat up incase we got cold during the night. You came out of the bathroom wearing my favorite boxers, with a camera in your hand. I posed lying on the bed, legs slightly apart, and a smile, since I never figured out how those Victoria's Secret models said "come hither" without one.

You took a picture and set the camera down with a note on top that said "Use me. :-)" Then you crawled onto me, asking me where I wanted your hands first. I answered "on my neck" and shivered at the first touch.

"You can't be cold; you made it so hot in here." You said.

"I was waiting for you to warm me up from the inside." I flirted with you.

"Mmm baby I love it when you say things like that." You said, your voice gravely.

You pulled the dress over my head, whispering that I looked beautiful in it, but that it was getting in the way. I smiled, eyeing the bulge in your underwear.

You followed my gaze and asked very seriously if I want Him. I nodded.

"Are you sure?" You asked.

"How could I be unsure?" I smiled, pulling down your boxers.

"I want you to tell him." You said.

I didn't know where this was coming from, so I decided to make an event of it. I kneeled with you. I placed my arms on your shoulders, licked your jaw on my way to your ear, and said there: "I want Him."

You breathed in sharply, letting me take control. I moved to the other ear and repeated: "I want Him."

I licked my way down to your belly button, where I again repeated "I want Him," and thoroughly enjoyed your squirming. Then I put my lips half an inch away from Him and, knowing you could feel my breath, I managed an "I want..." before you placed both hands on my head and pressed Him into my mouth, desperate to be inside of me.

I swirled around Him the way you did my finger. I relished enacting what you had been thinking. I made a mental note to check if I was right about that later. Then, before getting you too close to orgasm, I said "my turn," and gestured my request for you to lie back. I turned around and straddled you, leaving my juices on your chest while scooting my way toward your face. You used your entire tongue along my clit, ignoring my shaven lips, pressing into it and measuring the seconds between each throb. It was around that time Steve and Maya walked in, naked and grinning at us. I decided to give them a show. I rode your face, moving your tongue all over, appreciative that you made it stiff for me on occasion. I knew you were studying me, taking in this new side of me, and tried to be free. "We'll never go back," I thought to myself.

I heard the click of a photo being taken and smiled. I couldn't believe we were letting our friends take pictures of us having sex. I decided to go the whole hog. "Come inside of me baby," I said. "I'm waiting for Him." I moved to the other side of the bed and laid on my stomach, pulling you on top of me. You circled Him around my opening, waiting for me to need Him so badly that I thrust wantonly at you. He slipped in and I let out a cry. You laid your entire body weight on me and slipped a hand under my abdomen so you could feel every movement. Slowly you dug deeper inside of me, so deep I wondered if you were finding yourself with your hand through my abdomen. I didn't know anyone could be there, so completely and totally part of my body. I moaned your name to make sure I knew where you ended and I began. You responded by moving faster and burying your face next to mine so I could hear your breathing. I moved your hand to my clit and slowed you down with my hips so I could keep up. I held my stomach hard and ground into you. You whispered one of my names, the name reserved for you, and I was lost, shuddering with pleasure and a reverence for the connection we had. Soon after you came hard into me, and I looked forward to hours of feeling you leak onto my lips and down my legs.

We sat up remembering we weren't alone, and nodded approvingly at Steve taking pictures of Maya as she fingered herself on the floor. I crawled to the edge of the bed and held my hand out for the camera. As soon as it was in my possession Steve lept toward Maya, unable to hold back any longer. I looked at you with twinkling eyes that said, "our turn."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Difficult to Read? - that darn advert up top!!

I gave up. The jerkin' and jumpin' from the advert made reading impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Writing in first person

Difficult to read, hard to keep track of what is going on. Writing from a first person perspective is a poor choice of styles.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Seduced by Swingers - Pt. 01 My husband and I meet a swinger couple on vacation.in Group Sex
Just Having More Fun 3rd Time sharing my husband and his Friend.in Loving Wives
Fuck My Roommates My girlfriend has an unusual request.in Group Sex
Two Couples, One Cabin: A Seduction Two couples learn to share on a Valentine's Day getaway.in Group Sex
My First Time as a Shared Wife Couple take a step into wife sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories