Vacation From Hell Ch. 02

Story Info
He awakens to a hot new day.
3k words
3.83
161.5k
25

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freefred
freefred
62 Followers

When I woke up Sunday morning it was still dark. Looking at the clock it said 4:30, just perfect. I was still spooning with Pam and had my arm across her waist. Sliding my hand up to her tits I gently massaged them, enjoying the feeling, but I also had another feeling telling me I had better hit the bathroom pretty soon. After taking a leak I came back to the bed and gently shook Pam waking her up and told her that we had some serious fishing to do and to go in the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee while I took a quick shower. After the shower I put on a pair of jeans, a T-shirt and my flip-flops and headed to the kitchen. For some reason Pam had not turned on the light and as I started to do so she quickly said, "Don't. turn on the lights." Looking around in the darkened kitchen I saw her looking out the window. She had put on a robe but it was hanging open and her hand looked like it was buried between her legs.

Walking up behind her I put my arms around her inside her robe, caressing her breast. Leaning over her I looked out the window over her shoulder. The other cottage was only about 20 feet away and our kitchen window looked right into the bedroom of the cottage next door. There in all his glory stood Joe. Naked with a towel on his head drying his hair, but that was not what had attracted Pam. Between his legs hung a monster of a cock. It hung half way to his knees and it was still flaccid. No wonder Pam was so busy rubbing her clit, she was really turned on by the sight. As I squeezed her nipples Pam began to moan and shudder as she started cumming, After settling down again we both returned our gaze to Joe's bedroom window. At that time Joe turned and walked out of sight so I kissed Pam and patted her on the ass and told her I would make the coffee and for her to go take a shower,

After waiting for the coffee to perk and then pouring a cup for each of us and the rest of it in a thermos to take with us out on the lake Pam was still taking a shower. Walking into the bathroom Pam was just getting out of the shower, the sight of her naked body took my breath away she was so beautiful. She looked flushed and a little embarrassed. I asked her to get dressed and to meet me out at the dock.

When Pam finally got in the boat I pushed us off and started the outboard motor. Heading across the lake I relaxed and enjoyed the ride. This was always my favorite time of day, not hot yet like it would be after the sun was up, there was no wind and the lake looked like a big mirror with the sun just starting to peek over the top of the trees lining the shore. This was the time for Bass fishing. If you didn't caught anything in the next two hours you could call it a day.

When we got near the shore I cut off the motor and let the boat drift as I got Pam's rod ready for her. Shifting to the middle seat I put the oars in the water to put us about 50 feet from the bank and picked up my own spinning rod and started casting. On my second cast I had a hit and landed a 16'" bass. Pam also got a hit on about her 5th cast.

Two hours later we were back at the dock. Pam hadn't done so well, she had only caught that 1 and I had caught 3. They were all good-sized keepers and would make a delicious meal. Pam had seemed like she couldn't keep her mind on the fishing. Most of her cast were off target and she had got hung up on the lillypads at least 3 time and one time she even hooked her line on a tree branch on the shore. As I tied up the boat I asked Pam to go get me a beer while I cleaned the fish. When I got back to the cottage I saw Pam had changed into her bathing suit. I started hugging and kissing her and running my hands over her hot ass. She pushed me away and told me to go in the kitchen and fry up some of those fish, she was getting hungry. I didn't mind, as this was the way it always was on these fishing vacations. I did the fish frying. After a good meal and another cold beer I was content, I just wanted to take a short nap and then get back to the business at hand--fishing, but Pam had other ideas, she wanted to talk. But like last night the subject still seemed to be Joe. I had noticed her peeking out the window, keeping an eye out for him but we hadn't seen him yet. I kidded her about wanting to see that big cock again, She got a little huffy and said that she was going outside and get some sun and that I could go ahead and take a nap.

When I woke up from the nap I looked at the clock to see that it was already 3:00. I jumped up and went looking for Pam. I found her lying on a blanket in back of the cottage. As I approached her I saw that like me she had fallen asleep. She looked a little red from the sun so I woke her and suggested that she get out of the sun before she burned. Back in the cottage I asked her to get dressed and we would go back out and do some more fishing. She said she had had enough sun for the day and didn't want to go out on the lake in the heat of the day. She told me to go ahead if I wanted to and she would have dinner ready for me when I got back.

Out on the lake I again went to the other side because there were no resorts on that side and the Pine forest came right down to the waters edge. It was not as much fun out there without Pam but I went on fishing for close to 3 hours. I didn't have much luck; but then again this was not the best time of day for fishing. I did caught one by the time I headed back in to shore.

True to her word Pam had a nice dinner waiting for me when I got back. After eating and helping her clean the dishes we went out on the porch and relaxed. Pam surprised me when she asked me if I had any sexual fantasies. I told her yes, it was making love to her. No she said I mean making love to another woman or even a three-way with another man or woman with us. I answered her no, I only love you and your enough for me, and I don't need another woman. Why I asked, do you have some fantasy I don't know about? Well, she said, do you remember those x-rated movies you rent to spice up our love life? Yes I said, and I knew right then that I really didn't want to hear the rest of what she was going to say. Well, she said, remember how turned on I got when the man had an extra-large cock? My fantasy has always been to fuck someone like that. You know I loved only you Frank, and notice I said fuck, not make love. I don't want to hurt our marriage or anything, I want us to grow old together but I want to fulfill my fantasy too. I want your permission to fuck Joe tonight. Just this one night, he will be gone tomorrow and we'll never see him again.

I felt like someone had stabbed me in the heart and kicked me in the stomach at the same time. I just about doubled over. WHAT!!! I said, tears coming to my eyes, please, please don't do this Pam. You know I love you, I worship the ground you walk on. Please don't do this.

Frank, she said, if you REALLY loved me you would want me to have everything I wanted. You would want me to fulfill all my fantasies and this is my only one.. Please let me spend the night with Joe, just until the sun comes up in the morning. Then I'll come back here and we'll be the same as we've always been, I'll still love you and you'll still love me. Bill and Carol are coming tomorrow night and they won't know a thing about it, and we can go on with the rest of our vacation as if nothing happened. PLEASE!!! What about disease, I said, you don't know anything about him. He might even have AIDS for all we know. (She was on the pill as I said, so I didn't have to worry about her getting pregnant,) Well, she said, while you were taking a nap I went into town to the K-Mart and bought a dozen rubbers. WHAT, I said, You've already planned that far ahead before you even talked to me? Yes, she said, I had already made up my mind that I was going to do it because I knew that if you really loved me you would let me.

We argued for another half-hour but I couldn't change her mind. To her if I really and truly loved her I would let her do it. By this time it was getting dark and Pam had checked out Joe's cottage and had seen him walking around. She asked me to get in the car and leave. Saying I could park it somewhere nearby and walk back to the cottage and stay here tonight, but I was not to turn the lights on. That way she could tell Joe that I had business in town and wouldn't be back until tomorrow.

By the time I got to the county road that goes by the resort I could hardly see where I was going because of the tears on my eyes. I turned toward town and drove about a mile then looked for a place to turn around. Coming back I pulled into the resort next to ours and found a place to park out of the way. It was about 70 yards through the wood that was behind our cottage to our back door. I went in and laid down on the bed, I didn't know if I had the strength to get up. Did I really want to go look in the window next door and see another man fucking Pam. Or did I want to just lay here and imagine it. I finally decided lying there and imagining it was worse than seeing it so I got up and went back out the back door and slowly approached the bedroom window. Then bed was in front and to the right of the window but the light was coming from the left, it must be on the dresser. I figured that I could stay to the left of the window and in the dark and still see all of the bed. Just as I got there Pam and Joe came into the room. Pam was naked and she looked so beautiful I felt myself getting hard. Joe still had his underwear on. Pam pushed Joe so he was setting on the edge of the bed and she got down on her knees. She reached up and pulling down his underwear.

When she got them to his knees his cock flipped up, damn, it wasn't fully hard yet but it had to be at least 10 inches. Pam stared at it like she couldn't believe her eyes. God, I heard her say, it's beautiful. She had both hands on it, stroking it and tilting it all around, starring at it. What are you going to do with it? Joe asked. Pam didn't say anything, she just bent her head down and started kissing and licking it then trying to put it in her mouth. She could get only the head and maybe two inches in her mouth but she was kind of in a feeding frenzy, kissing, licking and swirling her tongue around it. I thought then that it looked like she was going to cum just by sucking on his cock. I then noticed that my cock seemed to shriveled up.. Joe let her go to it for a few minutes and then reached down and pulled her up, turning her around and laying her on the bed. He then got on his knees and dove between her legs. After his first lick he said, Damn your soaking wet down here. He then went back licking and sucking her cunt and in about two minutes he had her thrashing about on the bed yelling OOOHHH GGGGGODDD, I'm CUUUMMMIINNGG! You’re a hot little bitch, aren't you, Joe said. Pam giggled and then asked him to go get the rubbers she had brought with her, They are in the front room, she said. Joe argued that he didn't like to use rubbers but Pam pleaded with him to use them and finally Joe relented and went and got them. After he put one on, Pam said, now hurry up and put it in her, she was dying for that big cock. Joe got up and pushed her further up on to the bed and then got between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock against her cunt lips. She moaned and told him to go slow, she had never h

ad one that big before. Joe pulled her legs up to his shoulders and that gave me a birdseye view. He slowly pushed the head in and I could see her cunt lips spread to take him in. Slowly he sank into her, two inches, four inches, six inches. Pam was moaning and saying Oh God, Oh God, slow, wait a second till I adjust, OK now some more, OOOOhhhh God, aren't you all in yet? Couple more inches, Joe says. OK give me all of it Pam says. Joe sinks the rest of the way in till his balls bang into her ass. He had no sooner started stroking in and out before and Pam starts Moaning and jerking her hips around and yelling I'm cumming. Joe held still until Pam settles back down. He then pulls all the way out and I see him reach down and he pulls off the rubber and throws it on the floor, He then slides it back in and the starts giving her long, slow strokes. Pam must notice that the rubber is gone cause she yells NO, put the rubber back on. Joe ignores her and starts to speed up. By this time it is too late for her to stop him. She is going crazy under him again, moaning and groaning again, then screaming OOOOhhhh God, OOOOhhhh God, I'm cumming, IIIIII'm CCCCCCUUMMMMMIINNNNNGGG!!!!! This must put Joe over the edge too because he tightens up and starts Cumming with her. He must have com a lot for the cum starts leaking out all around his cock. Joe slowly pulls out as his cock starts going soft and he lies down beside her, pulling her to him in a big bear hug and kissing her and I notice that he had given her a hickey on her neck.

By this time I can hardly see because of the tears in my eyes. They lie side by side for about ten seconds before I see Pam reaching for his cock again. As she starts stroking it she asks, How long till he can go again? That depends on you, he said. If you want to go soon you'll have to give me a blowjob. Pam scoots down on the bed and starts to suck him again. You'll have to tell me how, she said, I've never really learned how. Joe moves down to sit on the edge of the bed and tells her to get on her knees on the floor between his legs. He then puts his hand on the sides of her head and slowly pushes his cock in her mouth. When he hits the back of her mouth he tells her to run her tongue all around it, especially the underside of the head. Then, pushing and pulling her head he starts to fuck her mouth. As he keeps going deeper he tells her to relax her throat and breathe through her nose.

Pam is trying but when he goes in deep she starts to gag and can't get her breath. Joe tells her again to breathe through her nose and to try to swallow at the same time. Still holding her head he continues the fuck her mouth and as I watch she must be getting the hang of it because before long she is taking almost all of his 10 inches down her throat. After about two minutes of this he lets go of her head and Pam continues to go up and down on his cock. Before long Joe puts his hand behind her head and starts pushing in harder and his balls tighten up and he starts cumming. When he stops throbbing he pulls out of her mouth. She must have swallowed most of it for there is little cum showing around her mouth. Pam jumps up on the bed beside Joe, kissing him and asks, How did I do? Great Babe, he said, with a little practice you'll be able to deepthroat like a pro. Pam blushes and said that she didn't think that she would like it but she really enjoyed it and that the taste wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. In fact, she said, she really liked the taste of his cum. I thought then that she actually looked like she was rather proud of herself.

freefred
freefred
62 Followers