Vacation From Hell Ch. 03

Story Info
A long night just got longer
2.1k words
3.73
143.1k
16

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freefred
freefred
62 Followers

Thanks for all the suggestions and feedback. As this is my first venture into writing I need all the help I can get. One feedback writer wrote me that he would immediately leave her and file for divorce. He also said that he hated the idea that the husbands were always humiliated in these stories, all I can say is that if we didn't handle it that way, we wouldn't have much of a story would we. In the first two chapters of Vacation from Hell I told of the start of the first vacation we had had in five years. My wife Pam had been attracted to the neighbor in the next cottage, Joe. When she caught sight of his big cock she decided she had to fuck him no matter what I thought or did. She had even thought ahead and went and purchased a dozen rubbers for the expressed purpose of fucking him. After I had pretended to leave so she could tell him I was gone for the night she went over to his cottage. When I got back to our cottage I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to watch them or not. Finally I decided it would be better to watch than to imagine it. Now I know I should have stayed home and imagined it.

Blurry-eyed I made my way back to our cottage. Lying down on the bed I couldn't get the image or her either sucking or bouncing on his cock out of my mind. I knew I should get some sleep but every time I closed my eyes that was all I could see. After tossing and turning for about 20 minutes I heard a car door slam. By the time I got to the front widow I saw Joe's car leaving. Going to the kitchen window I could still see Pam lying on the bed.

I immediately went over to Joe's cottage and went in to the bedroom. Pam was startled when I came in and looked at me, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to get you to come back with me," I said.

"No way," she said, "Joe just went to get a friend of his, George. Joe says he has an even bigger cock."

"Please Pam," I said, "you don't know Joe or this friend George, they could end up raping you."

"I can assure you, Frank," she said, "It won't be rape. Now get out of here before they get back and I'll see you in the morning as we agreed. I'm going to live out my fantasy whether you like it or not."

Reluctantly I left and went back to our cottage. I finally realized that although we had been married for eight years I really didn't know Pam at all. I guess now I was seeing a side of her that I didn't know existed.

I hadn't been back more than 10 minutes until I heard a car pull up next door. Again going to the kitchen window I looked into the bedroom next door and saw two men enter. One was Joe but I couldn't make out the other one. I quickly went outside and back to the bedroom window.

By the time I got to the window both men were striped. Joe had been telling the truth. This guy was bigger than Joe, he must have stood 6'6" tall and weighed at least 300 pounds.

Immediately Pam was on her knees, grabbing both cocks and comparing them. This George must have been two inches longer than Joe and half again as big around. Pam then started trying to fit this big guys cock in her mouth. About all she could get in was the head. I heard her giggle and say, "You're right Joe, he is bigger but there is no way I can deep-throat this. It's all I can do to get the head in my mouth."

I then I heard George say, "Damn Joe, you didn't tell me what a foxy lady you had here." "Don't worry about deep-throating me girl, just get up here on the bed, I want to get in that tight little pussy of yours."

Pam immediately climbs on the bed and spreads her legs. But George lays down on his back and tells her "Get on me, girl. This way we can work it in and you can control how deep and how fast it goes.' Pam straddles his hips and reaches down for his cock. She brings it to her pussy lips and slowly starts to sink down on him. Pam wiggles around trying to get it in and then says, " It's too big, I don't think it will go in. I can't even get the head in."

"Hold still," George says, "we'll get it in." He then puts his hands on top of her ass and pushes her down while thrusting up into her. The head suddenly pops in and Pam starts to moan, "It's too big, I can't take it."

"Sure you can Girl" George says. He then starts pushing up with his cock and pushing down with his hand on her back. Slowly his cock starts to slide into her. When he gets about half way in he stops for a few seconds and then lifts her up till only the head is still in her, He then starts pushing up into her again, this time she takes a little more of him. He repeats this over and over, each time getting more cock into her. After 5 or 6 times he's balls deep in her. She took him all. Slowly he then starts to fuck her with long slow strokes. Pam is panting and moaning like crazy. She seems to be having a mini orgasm over and over again. Suddenly his hands slap her ass with a loud splat. Pam jumps and starts humping him harder. He continues to slap her ass and Pam is having major orgasm one after another.

At about this time Joe comes up behind her and slides his hands over her beautiful ass which is sticking up in the air as she raises and lowers herself as fast as she can on George's cock. He then starts to kiss and, it looks like, bite her ass, After a few minutes of this he starts to lick up and down the crack of her ass. Her hands try to reach back to push him away but George holds her tight.

"Don't do that," says Pam, "I don't like for anyone to touch me there."

"You just don't know it yet Pam, but you're going to love this," Joe says he continues to lick her asshole. Soon he is sticking his tongue into her ass and Pam starts moaning and groaning again and begins humping for all she's worth on George's cock.

Joe gets up and goes over to the dresser and comes back with a jar of Vaseline. Getting a gob of it on his middle finger her starts pushing it into Pam's asshole. Pam is crying "Nooooo not there!!!!" as she struggles to avoid him without success. Soon Joe has his finger all the way in. He then rolls it around in her ass and then pulls it out. Getting more Vaseline on his fingers he starts pushing two fingers into Pam, slowly pushing in and pulling out. Joe then pulls Pam's asshole left and right, stretching it, as he continues an in and out motion with his hand. He then pulls out and gets more Vaseline, which he liberally applies to his cock. Looking back at her ass I can see a hickey and teeth marks beginning to show.

"Hold her still, George," says Joe as he positions himself over Pam's ass. He then puts his cock at the entrance of her puckered hole and slowly pushes in.

Pam starts screaming and yelling, "No, No, not there, I can't take you there. You're too big, it won't go in, you'll split me. NNNNoooooo."

Joe ignores her and continues to push the head into her ass. After a couple of seconds and some more pressure the head of his cock pops in past her spincher muscle. He holds still a few seconds and then again applies more pressure. Slowly he sinks in a couple more inches. Pam continues to struggle but she can't move much, as George and Joe have her sandwiched between them. Joe again holds still and lets her body adjust and then starts to slowly slide in and out, gaining a fraction of an inch each time. Joe repeats this maneuver several times until his cock is completely buried in her cunt. By this time Pam is no longer struggling but again begins moaning and pushing back a little.

Now that Joe was all the way in he starts stroking his cock in and out, gaining speed until he's really slamming it in and out.

"God, you got a tight ass, Pam, and it feels so good too." said Joe

George, who had been holding still till now with his cock buried in her cunt, again starts to pump in and out of her. They quickly get a rhythm going between them and Pam again starts moaning and then screaming, "Oh God, I'm CCCCccuuummmiiinnnnggggg. Oh God, fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck my ass. Oh God, Oh God, fuck me."

Pam's orgasm must have been too much for Joe as I see him tighten up and start cumming in her ass. As he pulls out I can see his cum leaking out of her gapping asshole. George meanwhile is still fucking her for all he's worth, pounding his cock into her as hard as he can. Before long, he too starts tightening up and begins shooting his cum deep in her womb. This sets Pam off again and she begins jerking her hips up and down as fast as she can as she cries out, "Oh GGGOOOODDDDD," Over and over again.

As they all three roll apart, Joe says, "My God, that must have been the fourth time I've cum tonight. I'm bushed, I've never cum that many times in one night." He then gets off the bed and goes into the bathroom. He comes out with a wet wash cloth and starts to wipe off his cock. When he's done he gives it to Pam and she gingerly wipes her cunt and then her asshole, it is still leaking cum and still gapping open some.

"God," says Pam, "I'm getting a real education in sex. Things I never knew or even imagined. That was so great, I felt sssssooooooo full, like I was stuffed with cock." "Well, you were, weren't you," Joe says. Pam laughs, "Yeah, I guess I was, wasn't I.

George had rolled over on his stomach and looked like he was going to sleep. Pam moves over against him and reaches between his legs grabbing a hold of his cock,

"Joe is all played out, George, so it looks like you going to have to take care of me again, cause I want so more hard cock." Said Pam.

George pulls his knees up so he's laying on his knees and chest, giving her better access to his cock and tells her, "It's going to be a while before I can go again unless you can get me hard again."

Pam needs no more encouragement and starts milking his cock, while she starts kissing and licking his ass. "I think I can do that," she says. While milking his cock as hard as she can she then rolls her tongue up and starts pushing it into his asshole.

When she does this my stomach does a flip-flop. I think everything I have eaten in the last week starts boiling out of my mouth. I drop down on my hand and knees and puke till there is nothing left. But my stomach is still rolling, I have the dry-heaves that won't quit. Slowly I get to my feet and stagger back to our cottage.

Once there I try to rinse the taste of vomit out of my mouth. Nothing helps. I'm afraid to drink even a glass of water, for I know it will come right back up. I go into the bedroom and lie down on the bed thinking that I must get the image of Pam and George out of my mind, but I can't. I lay there for what seems like forever trying to forget. Thankfully, sometime later I do go to sleep. It was a fitful sleep, waking up two or three times during the night. At least I didn't dream, or if I did, thankfully, I didn't remember it.

(To be continued)

Again, thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I'm sorry I can't use all the suggestions but keep them coming. Some of them might be good for future stories. Also, please remember to vote.

freefred
freefred
62 Followers