Vacation Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rclove95
rclove95
93 Followers

My wife was in the shower while I was shaving when she asked me if I was okay with what happened earlier that day. I explained to her that it really excited me to see her that sexually excited and free and that I had fallen in love with her even more that day. My wife then asked me what Patti might be thinking of her. I told her that based on her and Eric having sex in the open on the first night that we were there that she seemed like a free spirit and may be okay with what happened. My wife accepted this thought process and then got out of the shower as she prepared herself for that night.

We met Eric and Patti at the restaurant at around 6 pm and spent about an hour getting to know one another before Patti asked us about what had happened earlier that day. My wife blushed and apologized to Patti and told her that she just got carried away. Patti told her that she was shocked when Eric told her what happened but she was also okay with it. She then asked my wife what it was like to be with two men at once. My wife blushed even more this time and just told Patti that it was pretty exciting..... a fantasy come true.

As we finished our desserts one of the hotel staff approached us and asked us if we would like to finish our night off with some relaxation. I asked them what they meant and the lady suggested to us that we all go down to the resorts massage hut and enjoy some couples massages. We all looked at each other and agreed that it sounded really nice. When we arrived to the hut we were told that although there were usually 2 separate rooms there was only 1 available that night due to some problems with some pipes in the room. Eric and Patti then mentioned that we could go first if we wanted. The masseur said that we could all go at the same time as they could fit 4 beds in the room. We agreed to this proposal and all went into the hut. The room was a good size room and the 2 masseurs were busy setting up the other two beds. When they were done they handed each of us a towel and said that they would be back in a few minutes when we were ready and comfortable.

All of us realized at that point that there was no other room to take off our clothes in so we turned our backs to each other and started to strip down. Once we all had our clothes off we wrapped the towels around us and then laid down on the beds.

My wife and Patti lay down beside each other and Eric and I were on the end beds. The two masseurs came into the room and apologized again to us since there were only two of them and usually there would be two women as well. Our wives were the first to speak and told the men that it was okay and they could massage their husbands first. Fairly soon I felt the masseurs strong hands begin to massage me and he melted the stresses in my body away. I must have fallen asleep during the massage because I woke up to the masseurs asking Eric and I how we felt. Our wives laughed at us as we answered very groggily that we felt great.

The men then asked our wives if they were ready. The men began to pour the warm oil on our wives. Both men were very dark skinned and seemed to be in fairly good shape. They both wore black shorts with white long sleeved shirts. I watched the man closest to us begin at the top of my wife's back and slowly move up and down it with smooth long strokes. Both women almost in unison sighed as their muscles relaxed.

The men continued to work on their backs but before they moved to the womens legs they both took off their shirts complaining that it was too hot to work with them on. Nobody complained about it and they continued working now on the womens legs and feet. I watched as the masseurs worked first on our wives feet and calves and moved their way slowly up their legs. Fairly soon they were at the tops of the legs and were now massaging slightly underneath the towels that covered their asses. The women did not complain at all so the men lowered the towels and continued for a few minutes with a buttock massage. When they finished that, Patti lamented that she didn't want the massage to be done yet. The men suggested to our wives that they could also massage their scalps and the front of their legs and upper chest area if they wanted them to. Both women quickly agreed to this without asking us and slowly rolled over keeping the towels covering them.

As Cari turned over I caught a quick glimpse of her breasts and was somewhat excited by the thought of my wife receiving a full body massage from this handsome masseur. I glanced over at Eric and I could tell that he had also caught the same glimpse of my wife's breast and he gave me the thumbs up signal.

The masseurs then proceeded to take off their shorts once again complaining that they were very hot. The men asked Eric and I if we were okay with what they were wearing. I just said that if our wives had no complaints then neither did we. Cari looked over at that masseur and smiled when she saw that they only now had on very tight black spandex shorts. She was at eye level with his dick and both women agreed that they were fine with the arrangements. The men then began working on our wives again now giving them scalp massages. As they finished our wives scalps they then began to work on the upper part of the chest. I noticed that as Patti's masseur was working on her chest her towel was slowly moving lower and soon most of her breasts were now showing. The men asked our wives if it was okay if they removed the towels so they could give them a breast massage. Both women agreed to it and Eric and I were greeted with the sight of our wives breasts now fully exposed to the men in the room.

The masseurs continued massaging our wives chests and now began to work on their breasts being fairly careful to avoid their nipples. Both men were still standing fairly high up on the side of the table by our wives heads from when they had given them their scalp massages. I noticed that when my wife's masseuse would massage her far breast he would reach across her and this caused his groin area to move closer to the side of my wife's face. After a few minutes of this massage I also noticed that the front of her masseur's shorts was becoming tented as he now had an erection. My wife did not notice this at first but when he reached down her body even farther toward her belly his erection rubbed against the side of her face. My wife looked at me quickly to see if I noticed and I mouthed that it was okay to her which seemed to relax her.

For the next few minutes the men not only rubbed their hands all over our wives breasts and stomachs but they also rubbed their very erect penises, that were still covered in spandex, over their faces. Both women seemed to be lying almost motionless on the tables as they were on the verge of being completely relaxed and unimaginably horny at the same time. Eric and I didn't want to move on our tables just in case we might disrupt what was happening to our wives.

The men than without even asking the women slowly removed their final covering and our wives were now completely naked in front of all of us. The men continued their massage of our wives now moving down the side of the table and massaging their upper thighs. While they massaged their thighs with one hand they used their other hand to peal off their last layer of clothing as well. Eric and I were both shocked at the size of the two mens penises. They looked like small baseball bats coming out of their bodies.

Both men now began the final part of their massage. My wife's masseur reached down her body and began to massage around her vagina with his right hand while his left hand moved its way up her body and began to pull on her nipples that desperately needed the attention. Both women still had their eyes closed as they moaned in pleasure. Then men continued to massage our wives and then slowly began to enter them with their fingers. My wife lifted her hips slightly off of the table and spread her legs so that her masseur could have better access to her most private parts. Her vagina was clearly engorged and her juices were literally dripping on to the table.

I looked over at Patti and she was having a very similar reaction. I just could not believe how large Patti's clitoris was. She had no hair around her pussy and her clitoris was unbelievably engorged as her masseur fingered her. As my wife was being fingered she reached over with her right hand to rub her masseurs back and that is when she realized that he had no underwear now on either. She rubbed her hands down his back and over his muscular ass. She didn't stop rubbing as she slowly made her way around the front of him and grabbed on to his large erection. It looked so large in my wife's small hand and the contrast between his black skin and her white hand was amazing. My wife finally opened her eyes and kept them glued to his dick as she stroked it.

I looked over at Patti and she was doing the same thing to her masseur who was equally as big as my wife's. Between the massage, and the stimulation to their pussy's and their nipples the wives both started to orgasm. They both almost fell off of the tables as they bucked their hips into their masseur's hands. Finally after both having multiple orgasms they settled down but funny enough they did not stop stroking their masseurs. Within a matter of about a minute after that both men were groaning and were shooting over our wives stomachs and breasts as they came. After they orgasmed both men wiped the women down with the towels, got dressed and left us alone in the hut telling us to take our time as they had no other clients that night.

After the men left Eric and I could wait no longer and got up and went to our wives. Eric pulled Patti down to the base of the table and spread her legs once again. He then proceeded to enter her with one smooth thrust. I also pulled Cari down the table but she just apologized to me and said that she could not do it right now as she was so tender.

Cari then surprised me when she asked Patti if she could help me out at all. Patti invited me over and this time I looked at Eric for his approval. He smiled and assured me it was okay as Patti grabbed a hold of my dick and pulled me up near her mouth. She then began to lick around the head of my dick and finally sucked it completely into her mouth. I gently played with her tits as she sucked me and Eric continued to thrust into her. Honestly, none of us lasted very long as Patty came again first and then asked Eric to come on her stomach. She then put me back into her mouth and within a few moments I told her that I was almost ready to cum as well. She pulled me out of her mouth and stroked me off as I came on her neck and tits just as Eric had done to my wife earlier on that day. I then saw Eric tense and watched as he pulled out of his wife and came on her stomach. We all laid down in the hut for a few more minutes before finally cleaning each other up and putting our clothes back on. Before we separated to go back to our rooms we arranged for a time for us to meet for lunch the next day.

Day 3

I woke up again the next morning before Cari did. It had been fairly warm in our room last night so we had kicked off our blankets at some point through the night so as I lay looking at my wife I was able to take in all of her beauty. I marveled at her smooth skin and the muscle lines that were now beginning to show across her shoulders since she had been working out more consistently over the last few months. She lay naked in front of me and I felt very proud to be her husband. She must have sensed me staring at her as she sleepily opened her eyes and smiled at me. Her smile very quickly became a frown and in a worried voice she asked me if I was still okay with what had happened the day before. She said that she was not expecting all of those things to occur but as the massage continued she almost felt like butter in the masseurs hands and it didn't help that he was very handsome. She told me that when she felt his bare ass she just had to feel what he had up front as well and then felt bad for leaving him that hard without doing something about it. She asked again if I was sure that I was okay. I smiled at her, took her hand and wrapped it around my hard cock and told her I was very sure that I was okay with what had happened.

I asked her if it was something that she might want to do again? She looked shocked at first and then smiled at me and told me maybe but she was more than happy with what I had to give her as well. She then rolled on top of me and placed my erection at her entrance and slowly impaled herself on it. She was very wet and I knew it was because she was thinking about what had happened the day before. I knew Cari wanted to cum quickly when she began to masturbate while she was riding me. It didn't take long for either of us to cum and as we did we both cried out our love for each other. We snuggled for a few minutes afterwards before Cari got up and went in to take a shower.

After we both got cleaned up and dressed in our bathing suits we made our way back down to the beach area. Cari was wearing her bikini bottoms and her t-shirt and as we were walking towards the beach we passed by a stand that was selling swimwear. As we walked by it Cari grabbed my arm and asked me if she could look for another suit since Eric had torn the only one that she had brought with her. I agreed and for the next few minutes we looked through the available suits but Cari could not find one that she really liked at all. We were just getting ready to leave when in broken English the shop keeper asked us if we needed help. We briefly explained what happened to Cari's old suit and the lady told us that she had some other suits that had not been put on display yet that we could look at. She pulled them out and Cari immediately saw a white one that she really liked and told the lady that she would like to purchase it. The lady started to speak in her own language about something but we told her that we couldn't understand her. She asked my wife if she was sure that was the one she wanted and Cari agreed.

After purchasing the suit Cari went behind the stand and changed out of her t-shirt and bikini bottoms and into the new bikini. I whistled when I saw her because the suit looked really good on her. It wasn't too revealing but did show a little bit of cleavage. The bottoms had about ¾ back on them as well. She smiled at my response and we held hands as we went to find a spot on the beach. We laid down for about an hour before deciding that we wanted to go for a swim. We both dove into the waves and swam and splashed each other for another 30 minutes or so before I told Cari that I was getting out to lie down again. She said that she would be just a minute.

I lay back down and closed my eyes only to hear the guys beside me mention something derogatory about a woman who was coming out of the water. As I opened my eyes I quickly realized that they were talking about Cari. I understood now why the lady at the shop asked my wife if she was sure she wanted this bathing suit. The suit had gone completely transparent from the water! It was like she was not wearing anything at all. My wife was completely oblivious to the fact that she was almost completely naked in front of hundreds of strangers. As she walked closer to me she asked me why I was staring at her. I don't know why I didn't tell her about the suit but I just told her that I thought it looked really nice on her. She thanked me and lay back down beside me. Quite a few people walked past us and openly stared at my wife who by this time had her eyes closed as she relaxed in the sunlight. None of them stared as much as the two men that had first noticed her as she left the water earlier. They both moved to an area just in front of us and lay down on their stomachs facing us. They kept whispering to each other as they brazenly stared at my wife while she had her legs slightly parted as she rested.

Within about an hour I realized that the sun had dried out the suit and the show was over. It had returned to being white again. I also fell asleep for a short bit only to wake up when I heard Eric and Patty's voices. They were now lying beside us talking with my wife. I joined in on the conversation and we eventually decided to meet again for dinner that night.

We left the beach a short time later and slept for part of the afternoon before getting ready for dinner. We had a great meal with Eric and Patty and enjoyed a few drinks with them as well. As we were finishing, Patty, with a twinkle in her eye asked us if we wanted to go with them to the hot tub. Cari and I quickly agreed since we had not had a chance to visit the hot tub yet on the vacation and we were looking forward to spending a little more time with our new friends. Cari told them that we would go back to our room and change and meet them there.

After putting back on our bathing suits in our room including a little fondling on my part, we went to the hot tub to meet with them. They hadn't arrived yet when we got there and since we were the only people there we stepped into the hot water and relaxed together on one side of the tub. When Eric and Patty showed up we had just started to snuggle a little closer to each other until we heard Eric clear his throat. My wife smiled and invited them in. They both got in as well and we started our conversation where we had left off. Somehow the conversation turned to sex again and the girls started to talk about the masseur's and the previous nights massage that they had.

Patty asked very openly if Cari ever masturbated to previous sexual events and if she had ever tried in a hot tub. Cari reluctantly acknowledged that she had at times jilled off to her memories of past experiences but had never attempted to masturbate in a hot tub. Eric and I sat stunned as Patty told her to find one of the jets that were blowing out of the bottom of the tub and just make her way over it. Cari moved so that her body was just slightly over top of one jet and then just smiled at all of us. Patty found one about two feet from where Cari was and also grinned at all of us. She leaned over and whispered something to Cari and soon after both women were holding hands and were beginning to moan. Eric and I gave each other the thumbs up as we watched our wives get themselves off on the jets of the tub. Within a matter of moments both women had their heads tilted back and let out a series of grunts and moans as their orgasms overtook them. There is nothing sexier than to see a woman orgasm, but seeing two of them at the same time was certainly a site to behold.

After cumming, our wives moved back towards Eric and I and snuggled with us for a few minutes. Cari said something about being very warm and got up to sit on the edge of the tub. When she did this Eric let out a loud whistle and Patty told Cari that she liked her new suit, but it was very revealing. Cari looked confused at first until she looked down and realized how see through it was. It then dawned on her what all of the excitement was about at the beach earlier in the day and she scowled at me. I just laughed and told her that she put on a great show and then explained to Eric and Patty about what had happened on the beach earlier in the day and about the two guys who had gotten a good look at her as well.

It was at that point that we heard a few people coming towards the hot tub. Cari quickly slipped back into the water to cover herself as another couple and the same two guys from the beach got into the tub. The couple sat beside Patty and introduced themselves to all of us as Sam and Rachel and the two guys sat between Rachel and Cari and also introduced themselves as Jim and Steve. They were brothers who had both recently been through messy divorces and were trying to get away from everything. I don't think that Jim and Steve recognized us at first but when Cari reached over to shake their hands the top part of her bikini was slightly above the water and after seeing it Jim asked her if he had seen her earlier today on the beach. Cari blushed and acknowledged that it was her and the show was completely an accident. Both Jim and Steve thanked her for the show and told her how beautiful and sexy she looked. They then went on to explain to Sam and Rachel what had happened earlier that day. Rachel then spoke up and asked Cari if she would show them what she had already shown to everyone else. Cari stuttered and told her that she didn't think that was a good idea. Patty then spoke up and encouraged Cari to show the suit again to all of us and once again Cari refused. Soon after all of us were encouraging her to stand up and show us and she finally caved into the pressure and quickly got up and sat again on the edge of the tub.

rclove95
rclove95
93 Followers