Vacation Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rclove95
rclove95
93 Followers

I was proud of my wife as she sat there with everyone including myself admiring her body. She worked hard to keep it in shape and she looked beautiful. I told her what I thought and she thanked me but then proceeded to say that she didn't think that it was fair that she was the only "naked" person there. Slowly, one by one we all agreed that we were adults so we began to strip down. Cari also took off her suit. Soon we were all naked and enjoying each others company in the tub.

Somehow the conversation moved to sex again and how sex on vacation is so much better than when we are at home. We all started to give examples of this and Patty brought up what had happened the previous night with our massages. The story certainly grabbed everyones attention and I could tell by the way that Rachel was squirming in her seat and how her large nipples were now very erect that she was very affected by it. I also noticed that Jim had moved a little closer to Rachel and had his eyes closed while Patty was talking. I looked down to where Rachel's hands were and noticed that both of her arms were moving and realized that she was stroking both her husbands penis and Jim's penis at the same time. Cari also noticed this and moved her hand to stroke me as well. I was so caught up in what Cari was doing to me and watching Rachel with Sam and Jim that I did not notice right away that Patty was finished her story and had Eric sitting on the side of the tub while she gave him a blowjob. My wife brought me back to reality when as she was stroking me she whispered in my ear that Steve had his finger up her. I looked down and could see his hand over her inner thigh as he fingered her. I asked her if she was okay and she nodded yes with a dreamy look in her eyes. She then asked me to sit up on the deck so she could suck me as well. I sat up as she requested and she started to suck me almost immediately.

I looked across the tub and by this time Patty was sitting on top of Eric and Rachel was sitting with her legs spread on the deck and had Sam in between her legs eating her while Jim worked on her nipples. I then heard my wife moan and looked over to see Steve moving up behind her kissing and licking her ass and vagina. I reached down and also squeezed her nipples. It didn't take long and Cari began to get ready to cum. I could hear it in her voice. Neither of us were expecting what came next as Cari stopped sucking me and let out a loud groan as she buried her face in my chest. I looked across her body and there was Steve with his hands on her hips and his hard cock buried all the way inside of my wife.

This was the first time that anyone besides me had ever been inside of her. I asked my wife if she was okay and she said, "I am if you are." I assured her that I was okay with it and this seemed to allow her to relax a little more and push back towards Steve. As soon as Steve began to move in an out of her Cari started to cum and the orgasm didn't seem to stop the entire time he was inside of her. She wrapped her lips back around my erection again and bobbed down everytime he thrust into her. He had his hands on her hips and steadily slammed himself into her. My wife was like a woman possessed and soon turned herself over on the side of the tub and wrapped her legs around Steve as he continued to thrust into her. I could not believe how long he was going without cumming. My wife continued to jerk me off and I soon couldn't take it anymore as I came all over breasts and neck. Not too long after Steve announced that he was going to cum and my wife asked him not to cum inside of her so he pulled out and also came on her stomach and breasts. The crazy thing was that my wife complained that she still wanted to cum again and asked Patty if Eric could help her.

By this time, Patty had cum multiple times from Eric and had not made him cum yet so she agreed to have Eric help Cari out. I watched as Eric moved over to my wife and gently entered her. We both appreciated that he didn't abuse her body the way that it seemed that Steve had but gently fucked her instead. It didn't take long for Cari to start to cum again and as she was cumming Eric announced that he was about to as well and started to pull out. Cari used her legs to keep him inside and told him that he could cum in her. I snuggled with Cari on one side and Patty snuggled with her on the other side as we watched as Eric came inside my wife.

The four of us slowly moved back into the hot tub as we watched Rachel get fucked by Sam while she sucked Jim off. Rachel looked over at us and could tell we were done for now and whispered to all three men that she wanted to have them all and invited Jim and Steve back to their room. She asked my wife if she minded and my wife told her to have fun but to watch out for Steve because he likes it a little rough. We all laughed and watched as the four of them grabbed their clothes and left the hot tub area to continue their party in Rachel and Sam's room.

I snuggled again with Cari in the tub as we spoke quietly with Eric and Patty about the events that night. Patty told us that she really did not want this night to end and asked if we would be interested in going back to their room as well. My wife and I looked at each other and although we knew where this night was leading agreed to go with them. All of us grabbed our suits and wrapped towels around us as we headed hand in hand to the hotel room.

That entire holiday but especially that night changed Cari and my relationship forever. We both became very aware of the needs and desires of our spouse and we grew to love each other more than ever. We continue to be friends with Eric and Patty and still meet with them 2-3 times per year on our vacations. Our times together are sometimes wild but are usually very enjoyable as we remember how it all started.

rclove95
rclove95
93 Followers