Vacation Getaway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meraena
meraena
34 Followers

"Cum for me," I yelled. "Cum in my pussy. Oh my god, cum, baby! Oh god, oh god, oh my god, yes!"

"I'm cumming! Mmm, I'm cumming in your fucking pussy, baby!" my man screamed, his hands squeezing so tight on my hips they left a bruise.

It didn't matter; all I could feel was hot spunk inside of me like it was being shot from a fire hose, I pushed my ass back, grinding myself onto the cock attempting to drain every last drop and pull every last bit of my orgasm to its end. I lay flat on my stomach, trying to regain my breath. All of a sudden, there were hands on my ass cheeks. Opening my eyes and looking back, I could see you standing over me, your stiff cock covered in lube. I knew the night wasn't over yet as you planted the head into my parted ass cheeks, plunging it into me as I let out a gasp.

*******************

"Ohhhh gods, mmm, mmm," I moaned as you make quick work of my ass, setting a fast pace, your cock driving in and out of my tight little ass.

My hand found its way under me to my sopping wet pussy. Wetting every inch of my hand and fingers with the cum still spilling from my cunt, I used it as lube as I frantically, almost violently, rubbed my clit in circles as you continued working your cock in and out of my ass. I was moaning for him to fuck my sweet little ass and fill it with his cum. That was all it took for you to begin your end as you started to cum.

"Meraena, Meraena," you moan. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming in your ass. Oh god, it feels so fucking good!"

"Gods, yes! Cum in me, cum in my ass, baby! I'm cumming too. Mmm, don't stop!" I answered back as I started cumming for what felt like the millionth time that night.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh," you utter as you fill my ass with your seed.

"Oh, ohhhh my gods. Yesss, gods yesss! Mmmm, mmmm. My god," I cried out, collapsing into the bed, sinking deep.

It felt like the bed was swallowing me. You were standing over me, cum still oozing from your cock as you look at me and express your appreciation for the evening, telling me how it was more than you ever dreamed it would be. I meet your gaze, telling you I felt the same in an exhausted trembling voice. You and I finally see off our company before lying in bed, more than ready for some much needed rest after a very full day of activity. We discuss the events of the day before quickly falling asleep. The morning came fast and I freshened up before putting in a call to Papi to tell him I was on my way back but I was apprehensive about what I was going to tell Papi about my day with you. I certainly wasn't going to lie but then again I was having trouble with how to summarize the events of my visit with you. How does one put into prospective that not only did I spend my time with you as planned but had also gotten thoroughly fucked in every way shape and form by three other men, two of whom had been equipped with such massive equipment? I made the call but there was no answer from Papi so I tried several more times with no luck and decided to just return. I thanked you for the unforgettable time before you take me back to the hotel.

meraena
meraena
34 Followers
12