Vacation Getaway Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meraena
meraena
34 Followers

Once again, I rotated through the three remaining boys, rubbing my now unclad cunt against the hard tents in their shorts, bringing the homely white boy as near ejaculation as possible without it taking place. I knew he would be the first remaining boy to fall victim to my seduction. I would make him crumble, leaving him a happy but expired mass to either watch the others or silently escape himself to boast his experience to his friends. I told them that I needed one boy shed his boxers so that I could suck his cock and another to do the same and fuck my pussy at the same time. The white boy and Asian volunteer and fight over who gets to fuck me and who have their cock in my mouth so I took a coin and tossed it. Heads the Asian fucks me; tails the white boy fucked me.

Tails it was as I had hoped, wanting to finish off the boy who had gaped at me and lied during our game. Yes, he was to fall and fall now. I lay myself from the length of the coffee table, my heels resting on its edge, and summon the white boy between my parted legs and the Asian to kneel beside me at the side of the table so I could take his sweet cock in my mouth. I did just that, and then motioning the white boy between my legs by backing up to him and using my hand to signal that I'm ready for his entry.

His long slender cock did feel nice in my pussy and it was a shame I thought that he'd be in me no more than 7 minutes tops. He immediately started full bore, pounding and burying his cock in and out of my pussy with no respect at all. I moaned around the cock in my mouth and then removed it to tell the boy fucking my pussy to fuck me faster and harder that I was going to cum and with those words he broke and spilled inside of me as expected in under 3 minutes. It was over. I feel his cock shrivel as he lay in me then pulling and sitting on the couch for a moment and then pulling on his shorts and pants said something to the black boy which I assume was goodbye as he then left and scurried out the door. Two down two to go I said to myself as I resumed in consumption of my Asian penis. His eyes were closed and he was no doubt thoroughly enjoying his blow job, as was I. the boy on the couch looked in awe as he watch and rubbing what appeared to be a huge penis inside his shorts, his being the only one I hadn't seen yet, but wanting to more than ever now.

I suggested to my Asian boy that we take up a new position and include his waiting cohort in our festivities. Agreeing he asked what I wanted him to do. I asked his buddy to remove his shorts and I knelt to my knees on the floor and asked that they assume a place one to each of my sides standing so that I may take turns in sucking each of their cocks for a while. The boy on the couch shed his boxers now exposing his tool to me. It was massive at least 13 inches and its girth though not as big as Kc's friend who up until now had been unequaled in length was not as wide but an inch longer and had still a sizable width. He stood to my left and my Asian to my right. I took one in each hand and started sucking them, the Asians full down to its base and the Blacks as far as possible being a bit more than half way, giving each one equal time and attention in my mouth I switch back and forth between and feverishly suck them in and out. It was awesome, and was making my box wet and wanton to be fucked.

Both told me when I asked how and if they were enjoying the fellatio so far said it was fabulous. Each asked that they be allowed to cum inside of me. One wanted to fuck my pussy from behind, the other, the Black boy, expressed that position was of no concern just that he fuck my pussy and cum in it, having never before been inside of one. I said yes to both and asked if either were close to climax yet. The Asian said that he was nearing his time so I had him mount me from behind as he wanted that position while my Black boy sat on the couch so that I could suck his magnificent cock while being fucked. We all shifted to our new places and were underway. I could hardly stand it as my Asian fucked me smooth and steady as I sucked the black boy, still only as far as my throat allowed but making up with my hand jacking off the remainder as I swallowed him. Reaching back with my free hand, I held the thigh of my Asian, pulling him to me as he fucked me. It was perfect. I wasn't being choked by the penis in my mouth or pounded too hard or rough by the cock in my cunt, just a perfect steady rhythmic pace that was heavenly. I moaned around the cock in my mouth as I've done so often in the past few days. I knew that soon my Asian virgin would bust his nut because of his quickening pace. I took the cock from my mouth and looked back, begging and pleading with the boy in my pussy to fuck me as he needed to make his first ejaculation inside a memorable pussy, knowing that my encouragement would help to heighten his sensations at the time of his achievement in the act.

I jacked and occasionally sucked the Black cock to keep his sensation rising, but gave most of my concentration to routing on my Asian in his goal. Suddenly, it was his time. He smoothly and powerfully brought him and me into intense climax. I was cumming on his cock as it came in me, it was tremendous, he lapse into dizziness thanking me over and over and letting me know that it was the first of many like it to follow and that all others will be compared to this for judging. He kissed my back and asked if he may shower and leave.

"Sure," I said. "I hope it was everything you expected."

"More," he said. "Much more than I ever imagined, thank you again."

"You're welcome," I replied and turned myself to my Black stallion. "I've neglected you long enough and you've been patient not complaining even once and for that it's your time and yours only. you tell me exactly what you want and how you want it, anything at all, and it's yours."

"All I want is to get this cock in your hot pussy and fuck it, doesn't matter what position or posture. I'll let you decide that just as long as I gets in you baby."

"Done," I said, laying on my side and lifting my leg in mid air. "Take my leg and slide into me. I think you'll love this position."

He grabbed hold of my raised leg and slid his wonderful cock into me asking me to let him know if it hurt at all. Gasping, I assured him I would then told him to please fuck my pussy with his beautiful tool. I buried my head in the corner of the couch below the arm and grabbed the arm with my top hand to some what keep me in place acting as a shock absorber of sorts for when the time came as sure it would when my fucking got hot, hard, and heavy. He started fucking me slow and easy with ¾ of his cock and that was more than adequate and more than most I've had, but knowing that there were a good 4 inches left yet un-entered in me gave me chills of anticipation that I both could and couldn't wait for, so I just went about relishing the cock in me at this moment and how good it felt. He fucked me lovingly and tenderly not only concerned with his own gratification but my as well.

His hands held me soft and firm not overly tight and grasping as most others, occasionally wandering over my body as he fucked me. He asked me often if I was ok and if it felt good or if I wanted to change anything that would make me more comfortable.

"Yes, you can feel free to keep your hands exploring over my body, I love it," I replied. "It makes me melt as you're fucking me when your hands run over my chest, legs, thighs, ass, back, arms, and my entire body, as I waves roll through me. It's like I'm floating in the ocean up and down my body rides the water in and out as your cock enters and exits me are waves that roll in then recede out again, god, keep fucking and touching me that's all I ask or want from you."

His hands immediately went to work caressing my inner thighs, my breast and nipples down and around my lower back to massage each cheek of my ass before coming up around to circle my clit with his thumb in a soft pressing fashion. He followed it by a tug of my hip as he randomly gave short quick machine gun like bursts of fire into my pussy with ten or so swift thrusts of his cock inside before returning to his smooth even pace.

It drove me wild when he did this, they were in no order at all and couldn't be in anyway known when he'd do it again, only that he would and that made the anticipation of their return excite me to no ends. As he fuck me my head push into the arms cushion and back out my face buried in the seat cushion my moans echoed in to the couch and were dispersed from all directions muffled but strong steady audible noise none the less, they could be perhaps mistaken for a person mortally wounded in their final moans of breathe. I wanted more and to liberty to push back onto his cock and driving one then two inches more of his length into me and all of it inside being my goal, and was well on my way and could not by any other than an act of god, be stopped short of reaching it. I arched my hips up as I thrust them in an effort to push the remaining balance of his cock inside of me, I was like a running back inches from the goal line on forth down and had no option but to fight my way in or go out losing by mere fractions.

I fought my way in and bottomed my pussy out on his shaft, gasping and now fucking him as he fucked me long strokes in and out the full length of his entire penis. He now was bringing the random unpredictable swift bursts of fast spurts in me closer and now in small groups of hard fast plunges in and out, and back to the smooth pace that was so consistent you could set your watch by it. I waited for the next volley of spurts to come and when they did screamed to him.

"Yes baby, yes! Just like that hard and fast. Don't stop until I tell you," I demanded.

"okay," he said.

I asked him what was making him break pace and randomly spurt the quick bursts?

"I'm sorry," he said. "I'll stop if I'm doing something wrong."

"No silly," I replied. "You're fine. It's so good when you do it. I was just curious as to what the reason was, knowing you're a virgin. I have to think you've picked up this move by watching porno or something of sorts. Your moves are those of someone with experience, virgins usually, as did your friends, have no variance in their fucking, its just in and out and then faster and harder and cum. You are fucking me like a skilled man would fuck moving to different strokes and speeds mixing it up."

"I have watched one porno but that's not why I do it. It's because I start to feel an orgasm build so I bring it up by going hard and fast until I'm nearing a peak, then back off so that it subsides and goes back down but not away, then bringing it back up again and repeating It. I do it when I jack off, so that I can draw out the orgasm to both make it last longer as well as to build its intensity making it feel so good when I do cum that I almost pass out, that's why. I figure that though I'm not jacking off and really fucking a pussy, that the same physics should apply and make ten times better and more intense by bringing it up and close and down again as many times as possible before I no longer have control over it and couldn't stop it if I wanted to does that make sense?" he said.

"Perfect sense baby. I know exactly what you're saying and know the bring it up and back system until your body overrides your ability to do anything but what it wants you to, or what it makes you to, and you are lost in that place between real and unreal and oblivious to anything other than the swarms of pleasure that consume you engulfing you into the abyss of your orgasm, does that sum it up at all?"

"Entirely," he said still fucking me steadily as we spoke. "That's what I was trying to say."

"Well then, just for you, I won't spoil it for you. ok you carry on, you'er marvelous," I tell him.

"What do you mean spoil it for me?" he asked curiously.

I tell him that I possess the ability to bring him to that point, that point of having no longer any control left to prolong or make resistance that place we just spoke of, but that I wouldn't do it to him this time and would let him bring he and I there since he was such a sensitive thoughtful and unselfish lover as most all others are, and for this I tell him he was spared the fate of his friends before him and taking this where he wanted it to go and ending it by himself as he wanted to. Just reminding him to remember that if I chose I could take him and finish him at any moment I chose, no if ands or buts about it, and could have put him in any order before the others had I wanted, not making it through the board game I laughed, just like your pal. You're here now because I let you be and was glad I did.

"Thank you," he stammered. "Thank you for sparing me. I know that you're capable of doing me in and honestly I can't believe I lasted til now. I almost lost it during the lap dance."

"I know," I told him. "I saw you giving your cock attention as I was dancing for and on all of you. The look in your eyes was glazed and I thought you might blow but you didn't and were patient. Now its your time baby, so lets stop talking so you can finish me and take it where ever you want it to go, how ever you want it to go. Just keep fucking and touching me as you lead our way and i'll be right there with you," I finish leaning up for a kiss before he fucks my lights out.

After my lecture to him on sparing him, he was ready to show me what a lover he could be now filled with confidence and assurance in his abilities as a great lover, yes I ready myself for the obvious, and long for every bit of it. Little did he know, due to inexperience, that he was in a position the same as I and could have called my bluff and taken me out in a flash with just ten straight minutes of his rocket burst thing. I would have completely been laid to waste, but such was not the case, and I know that this ending will be all the better for it, when it happens we will both be lost in an orgasm to die for, and after he will be on his way happy like the rest and I time just to ready and freshen for the four boys still to follow. With that thought my fucking began my lover again exploring my body again with his hands even more intently and passionately than any yet.

His cock slips in me stretching my hole and my clit riding his shaft as it barrel in and out, as did my g-spot with in, like little cowboys riding a horse their bodies sit on its back and move along it in time with its gate as it gallops. My lips were wrapped and gripping his cock tight as he fuck me and having no other option as the width left was great they hadn't any place to go or do other than try to return to their previous place witch was close together at the entrance of my pussy. Like a spring pulled apart the further it got the harder the force to come back together was being made, and the force to come back together made my stretched pussy hold its catch tight and it didn't want to let it escape, not yet anyway, it needed to consume it and drain it of its precious cargo, no sooner no later, only when that was accomplished would it be allowed to leave its confinement inside of me.

Again I was being fucked to the hilt like each and every day of my trip so far, when will it stop? Never I hope, I hope that every day of my stay hold in store more of the same for me, and would do all I could to make it so. My boy surprised me yet again, as he caressed me his hand coming from my stomach down across my pubic bone passing an inch from his cock buried inside of me and to my ass cheek grabbing it and squeezing then out of the blue slipping a finger inside of my puckered tight ass, the sweat on it aided its entry as it sank in me, now with a finger in my ass and the rest of his hand holding my cheek he pull my pussy and ass in a circular motion as his cock fuck me and his inserted finger working in and out of my ass and putting pressure down through the wall separating it from my pussy. I could feel it push his cock down and harder against my inner walls as it piston in and out of me. I was all but through this was the straw that broke the camels back,

"what are you trying to do to me baby?" I ask. "You're fucking me too good. you can't be a virgin. You're hitting spots and treading ground that have never been charted and I can't believe that you're virgin, you're unbelievable. Take me baby, take me and claim me as yours right now just the way you are doing it. don't stop."

"I'm glad I'm meeting your approval," he said panting. "I am a virgin, I'm the virgin that's going to lose control any moment and fuck your pussy so hard and uncontrollably that I may hurt you and can only say that if I do I'm sorry and that you can stop now or forever hold your peace if you don't because I will be powerless to stop when my orgasm takes over which is very, very soon."

"I will take my chances baby. You couldn't pry me off of you now. The risk of some pain won't make me miss the orgasm we are both going to have so fuck me baby, take me. Bring us over the top to that place we both want to be. I'm starting to cum so fucking hard. Do it to me, do it baby!! Fuck Mami's pussy and finger her ass, take us there, claim me! Baby I'm cumming!!!

It was done. He was overtaken by his pending orgasm, grunting and pulling me savagely on his cock.

"I'm cumming!" he yelled. "I'm cumming, do you feel it?"

"God, how can I not feel?! It's unlike anything I've ever felt before. My god, yes I feel it. Don't stop cumming baby! Cum with me now," I cry out as we explode in each other and again it seems better than the last best fuck I'd had.

meraena
meraena
34 Followers
12