Vacation Gone Wrong-Life Gone Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hips thrust upwards when I felt his fingers gently massaging my slit. I moaned into his mouth, enjoying this new feeling within me. He pulled back and smiled, it seems he enjoyed watching my reaction to his ministrations. Slowly, he dipped one finger in me and my back arched higher than before. He leaned down and whispered in my ear "Mm, so tight and so wet" before kissing my jaw.

All I could do now was moan and enjoy the feeling of his finger gently thrusting in and out of me while his thumb began massaging small circles around my clit.

He kissed my lips once more before lowering his body back down and positioned himself to watch his hand at work. He commented that "You are so beautiful, smell so sweet..." his tongue darted out to lick up my juices and I squealed with delight as he continued "mmm, and taste even sweeter". He continued to lap up my juices while I squirmed and enjoyed his hot tongue. His tongue replaced his finger to thrust into me and massage my inner walls while his thumb continued its magic on my little nub.

I started to shake uncontrollably as I felt my walls begin to tighten and spasm around his amazing tongue. I cried out his name into the night as my back arched higher than before and hips thrust up to meet his mouth while my hands held him in place. He moaned into me while I rode out the waves of ecstasy that he granted me. After the most intense orgasm of my life and the only one that was given to me by another person had subsided and he was finally satisfied that he had consumed enough of my fluids, my body finally relaxed and he slowly moved back up my body, trailing feathery light kisses as he went.

He kissed me once again and allowed me to taste myself on him before saying "mmm, you taste amazing Angel, I could do that all night", I pulled him closer to deepen the kiss before moving my hands slowly down his back, lightly scratching his skin as I went, and pushing down on his boxers and pants when I reached them. He pulled back as he laughed "or not". He leaned back from me and removed the rest of his clothing while I watched in awe of his amazing form. My breath caught when his hard cock sprung free. My eyes widened and I began to get nervous. He kneeled over me, brushing my hair behind my ear and asked me what was wrong.

I bit my lip nervously before asking "You're so big, will it hurt?"

He smiled, his most reassuring smile, and assured me "I'll go slowly, it's okay sweetheart, and I'll take care of you. I love you."

I smiled and nodded, letting him know I was ready. He positioned himself at my opening, and looked into my eyes one last time for permission. When he found it, he began pushing into me. It took him a minute, but he finally pushed his head into me and paused as my back arched, he allowed me to get use to the feeling of having him in me before pushing deeper. It didn't take long for him to meet resistance and he stopped.

He leaned down over me; he searched my face for what seemed like the hundredth time today and cupped both sides of my head in his hands before whispering "You're a Virgin!" I nodded and he asked "Are you sure?"

I brought both of my hands to either side of his face and raised myself up for a brief kiss before pulling back to look him in the eyes. I smiled and replied "I've never been more certain about anything else in my life. I want it to be you."

He leaned forward so that our foreheads touched, closed his eyes, and smiled "How did I get so lucky? I really do love you Angel... it's going to hurt some... but I'll be as easy as I can, tell me if you want me to stop. Okay?"

I nodded before telling him "Please, I want you now, please take it."

He held me close and watched my eyes, his full of concern, before pulling back and pushing forward through the barrier that proved my innocence. As soon as he broke my hymen he stilled and I closed my eyes, shedding a few tears. He asked "Are you okay?" as he kissed my tears away.

I nodded but asked that he give me a minute. He continued kissing me gently while the pain subsided. When the pain was nothing but a dull ache, giving way to more pleasure, I gave him the okay to continue.

He started slowly, letting me adjust to his size until he bottomed out in me, hitting me cervix. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes just holding each other close and enjoying the amazing feeling of having him so deep inside me. Then he began to pull back and slowly thrust back deep into me.

I was moaning non-stop now as he found a slow rhythm that I began to match with thrusts of my own. All this time we never broke eye contact. It didn't take long before I started feeling the tightness and burning building up in my stomach and core again. I begged him to go faster and harder. He rose up slightly and I wrapped my legs around him higher on his waist. He gave me what I wanted and watched as my back arched up so high that only my head and hips still had contact with the floor. I cried out at the top of my lungs as my entire body went rigid with the exception of my inner walls, which began to spasm uncontrollably.

He continued with his fast pace as I rode out my endless orgasm and I watched as he bit his lip and beads of sweat covered our bodies. He fell forward supporting himself on his elbows continuing to thrust into me as I started coming down from my climax. He rested his head to the side of mine and told me "I'm about to cum".

I wrapped my legs tighter around him and told him "Cum inside me" he stiffened and I assured him "It's okay, I've been on the pill for a while".

He kissed my check and nodded as he picked up the pace, he was thrusting into me harder and faster than ever before and after a couple of minutes he slowed and thrust one final time, deep inside. He stopped as I felt the first wave of his hot seed splash against my cervix. This immediately set me off into another orgasm of my own. I felt spurt after spurt filling me up. I lightly bit into his shoulder to calm myself. He stayed inside me as we both came down from the amazing high of our love making.

When he finally started to soften, he pulled out and lay down next to me before turning on his side and pulling my back into him and wrapping his arms protectively around him. As he gently kissed my shoulder and then rested his head on top of mine he asked me "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?'

I could hear in his voice just how worried he was now so I turned over to look him in the eyes. I smiled lazily and told him "It hurt for just a moment, but I'm better than okay, amazing actually." I nuzzled my head under his chin and continued "I had no idea it could feel that wonderful, thank you. I love you Chase."

He sighed and relaxed around me and said "I love you too Angel. You were incredible. I'm glad I got to be your first." I barely heard the next part before I fell into a deep sleep, but just as my eyes started to close he said "I hope I'm the last." He kissed the top of my head and held me closer as I drifted off with a smile on my face.

The next morning we went to the river to clean up under a waterfall and made love again. Actually, we made love several more times during the weekend when we weren't swimming, hiking, or fishing.

We returned home on Sunday night and stopped by his apartment to get him a change of clothes for work in the morning after I asked him to stay the night with me. That night we were so tired that after I cooked dinner and we watched a movie we went straight to bed.

I woke up around 9 in the morning and of course he was already at work. After eating a piece of toast and showering, I got dressed in a pair of white skinny jeans, a baby blue tank top, and my blue converse. At about 11 I called Kevin and said "Hey Kev, when are you guys planning on going to lunch?"

He replied that they would be going at "11:30".

I told him "I'm on my way to the office to join you, but do not tell the other guys so that I can scare them."

He laughed and said "Sure, who would I be to go and ruin your fun, see you in a few.

When I got there, I went to Kevin's office and he asked the others to meet him outside his door. I hid just inside while they talked for a minute and the guys started asking Chase about the camping trip, I couldn't help but listen in. I wondered how much he would tell them. Lance asked if he grew a pair and told me how he felt. When he said "Ya" I could almost hear the blush that was no doubt rising to his cheeks. They asked what I said and he told them "She said she loved me too."

There were a couple of whoops and congratulations before Brad asked "So... did you hit that."

I froze wondering if he would tell them, but heard a thud and Brad yelp before Chase said "Hey, don't talk about her like that, she's better than that."

I smiled as Brad said "Sorry, it was just a joke."

I took this as my cue to step out into the hall and say "Actually..." all of the guys jumped and spun around with wide eyes. I just smiled and walked up to Chase, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him in front of the rest of the guys. After a minute I pulled back, both of us no doubt had a crimson tint to our cheeks. After biting my bottom lip, I continued "...mm, actually, he did hit that, and if I knew it was possible to have that many mind blowing orgasms your first time having sex... I would have attacked this God much sooner." When all of their jaws dropped, I turned on my heel laughing and started out to the parking lot as I asked "So, where are we going for lunch?"

When I didn't hear their footsteps, I turned to find them all to stunned to move. Lance was the first to breathe and turned to Chase whose eyes were wide staring at me in disbelief. Lance said to Chase "Dude, Holy Fuck!"

Chase shook his head and looked at Lance before turning back to me as if he couldn't believe I really just said that.

I shrugged walking back over to him and grabbed his hand before saying "What, it's the truth! Now, can we please go get something to eat, you wore me out all weekend and I'm starving."

This brought all the guys back to reality and they each took turns slapping a still slightly stunned Chase on the back followed by a chorus of "Dude" and "Way to Go".

I nudged his side and said "I couldn't let them start calling you a pussy or whipped just because you were too much of a gentleman to brag about your amazing skills".

He just shook his head in disbelief and kissed me on the head before saying "You continue to amaze me woman, I love you."

I smiled up at him and said "I know and I love you too."

They all let out an "Awww" followed by gagging sounds before we piled into Brad's car to head off for lunch.

Work and life only got better after that. Chase and I bought a place together six months later and we took another camping trip on our one year anniversary where he got down on one knee and proposed next to that waterfall by the same campsite where it all started. Two years later we were married with twins on the way. He is still my best friend and the most amazing husband I could have ever imagined. We are both ecstatic about becoming parents and the guys are thrilled about getting to be uncles. To think, if it wasn't for some greedy and arrogant Superintendent who I originally thought ruined my vacation, I might have been in a very different place right now.

12