Vacation: It Finally Happens

Story Info
She succumbs to his desire & takes another man.
2.7k words
4.02
240.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John:

I've had a fantasy about watching sex for almost as long as I can remember. It dissipated to some degree when I started dating. But after I got married, and became confident in my wife's love and fidelity, it returned with a vengeance. It became so strong I actually wanted her to just screw someone even without me watching. Just the idea turned me on so much it hurt.

I hid it from her for the first seven years of our marriage. But eventually I did tell her. She reacted with disgust and worry when I first told her. Worried that it meant I didn't love her. Then she actually, surprisingly to me, considered the idea for a while. But in the end she couldn't imagine having sex with someone without getting emotionally attached, and she wouldn't just go pick up a stranger for fears of the danger it would entail. It left her sobbing at the potential for hurt in our marriage, so I dropped talking about it. She knew the idea hadn't left me, but I tried never to bring it up.

Four years later, long after I'd given up any hope, the following happened.

Long overdue for a vacation, Sharon (my wife) and I (John) went to the Caribbean for two weeks. Not the type for cities and night-life, but loving the ocean we chose a very small resort that had communal meals and went snorkeling and scuba-diving every day. We had been there three days, sharing meals with various strangers, and generally enjoying ourselves when a single guy asked if the seat next to Sharon was taken. She responded that it wasn't. We had a generally enjoyable time talking to the man, whose name we found out was Cory. He had a lot in common with both of us, was funny and kind.

We saw him the next morning and again joined him for breakfast. Over the succeeding three days we grew to look forward to spending time with him. It was almost as if we had known each other forever. During that time, we became closer, and more comfortable, playing games and teasing one another. With my dream always intact, I attempted to initiate physical horseplay. For the most part, I was unsuccessful, though we had some good splashing matches, and he watched me tickle her unmercifully while resisting my urges to tickle her feet.

The second-to-last day of our visit, I decided to take a chance. I asked Sharon if she was attracted to him. I was so afraid it was going to turn out badly, but, she didn't respond immediately and so I knew that she did feel some attraction. I was so excited by this revelation I could barely contain myself. I told her she should go for it. He was single and so we wouldn't be messing up someone else's relationship; he lived a long way away from us, so there was no real threat to our relationship; and we knew him well enough to know he wasn't dangerous. It was perfect.

She said though, that she didn't think she could go through with it. Sensing a danger zone, I backed off and told her I loved her no matter what and that if she couldn't she couldn't.

The next day, our last full day on the island, she seemed different though. She initiated the physical horseplay, teasing him and wrapping her arms around him trying to dunk him under the water. I could see him responding, and becoming more into it.

That night, we stayed up in the central area, talking for hours after dinner. Eventually, wanting to give them some alone time, I bowed out and said the sun had gotten to me and I was going to go to bed. I told Sharon not to be silly, to stay and talk as long as she wanted. When I left, I leaned over to kiss her head and whispered very softly "Have Fun."

She looked at me somewhat sharply. I hoped Cory hadn't noticed. But I nodded my head at her faintly and left the room. I didn't go to bed though. I went to a dark hammock swinging under some trees and lay down in it, hoping I would be hidden if and when they came out. I was so excited I was hardly able to breathe.

The rest is told from Sharon's perspective, as she related it to me. I make some comments interspersed about what I was able to see.

Sharon:

John asked me to write what happened that night. Here goes, as best I can.

When John left, it felt awkward. Like this was planned (as I was sure it was). Cory carried on without a hitch though, so I imagine that the awkwardness was of my own making.

I was so nervous; I wasn't sure if I wanted this to happen or not. I had been really flirty earlier, but going all the way was different. And he was so nice I didn't think he'd ever make a move on his own. But that wasn't the way it was supposed to work. Guys always made the first move. I stretched a little and came back to reality hearing Cory say "Sharon? You there?"

I responded, 'Sorry, just distracted thinking about leaving. I've had such a nice time here.'

He said, "Me too, I'll be sorry to see you and John go tomorrow."

I murmured my assent, and then after a pause said "I want to go walk on the beach and look at the moon one last time. Will you come?" My heart was fluttering so hard, wondering if he would sense ulterior motives.

He said, "sure," somewhat enthusiastically I thought, or at least hoped. We both got up and walked out the front door. I was so intensely aware of him walking by my side. We walked down the short path to the beach in silence.

[John: I was lying in the hammock, swaying gently, turned on more than I had ever been in my life, imagining what might happen. I seemed to be there forever, waiting. Then I saw the door open and Sharon walk out, followed closely by Cory. I tried to see how close, but the night light was poor and I was a fair distance away. They walked down a path toward the beach with the moon up in the sky. Too bad it was just a little more than half a moon; a full would have been so much more romantic, and lit the scene better for me. They turned down the beach more towards my location. It appeared I had chosen my spot well. I hoped they wouldn't walk too far down. I hoped I would be able to hear them.]

I started feeling like the silence was awkward as we reached the beach, so I said, "I love the beach at night." Oh it was so inane, couldn't I think of anything better than that?

He just responded, "me too," probably thinking it was inane too.

I felt shy, but I knew I had to make the first move. I was the married one; he couldn't know I wanted him to. I didn't know what to do, so I turned to walk, saying "let's walk a bit."

I was desperately trying to think of a way to make a move, but afraid he would reject me too. After what seemed like forever (but I know was actually only a matter of 20 or 30 yards) I spotted a big rock that John and I had sat on a number of times that overlooked the ocean. I had an idea!

I turned towards Cory and said, "Let's go sit on the rock." We walked over towards it. It was a bit hard to climb up on, so I told Cory to go first and then help me up. Physical contact!

It felt like lightning when his hands touched mine to pull me up. He took a firm grip and pulled me up. I came up further and faster than I needed to. My body pushed into his just a bit, my breasts into his body. I stood there a second, not wanting to back off, my hands still in his, squeezing, not letting him go. Standing there another second, it became clear this was beyond friendship. The step had been taken. I slowly let go of his hands, and put my arms around him, hugging him tight to me. He gently put his arms around me, not squeezing as tightly.

He asked very quietly "John?"

I replied "He wants this; he left tonight to give us this time alone."

His face was shrouded, the moon behind him, but I felt his arms tighten around me pulling me tighter into him.

[John: I watched from my hammock as they walked down the beach a little and then toward a rock embankment. It was a little further than I had hoped they would go, and I cursed myself for not guessing they would end up there and placing myself closer. It wasn't a bad view though, and the moonlight was enough to see them fairly clearly. I watched as Sharon put out her hands for help. Up she went, her back to me, and then they just stood there. I couldn't quite see how close they were, but I thought their hands were still interlocked. Then I saw Sharon move a little and then Cory's arms came around behind her back. They exchanged a few unintelligible words, and then they stood there holding each other. All I could think, over and over, was that it was really going to happen. I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life.]

After a moment I turned my head up to him, offering my lips. His head came down, and our lips touched together. It was a little awkward at first. He didn't kiss quite like John, the only man I had kissed in over a decade. But then we seemed to figure each other out. Our lips parted lightly and I felt his tongue gently brush out. I met it with my own. My heart was pounding so hard; I felt weak-kneed. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

We kissed a little longer and then I felt his hands start to slide down my back. I waited for him to slide them over my ass, but he stopped just above, seeming unwilling to go further. I responded by sliding mine down and cupping his cheeks, pulling his hips into me. I could feel his hardness pressing into my stomach. He reciprocated and then rubbed his hands all over.

[John: My wife was kissing another man! I could see her head tilted back and his tilted down toward her. I was imagining their tongues probing one another's. I watched his hands slowly slide down her back and onto her ass. Another man was rubbing my wife's ass. I couldn't believe she was going through with this. I felt ready to explode.]

I brought my hands up to the front and ran them up inside his shirt. Running them over his chest. I felt him bring his left hand from my ass and run it up my side. He slowed down as he approached my breast, seeming tentative about taking that next step. I was completely turned on by this point and whispered up at him "please, touch me." He brought his other hand up and took both hands and gently brushed them over the side of my breasts and onto the top of them. I tried to push up into his hands.

Cory gently turned me around, his tentativeness much lessened. I felt him press against me from behind and then his hands moved my hair gently out of the way, and then his lips came down to my neck. I tilted my head to the side to let him have easier access. I felt his hands move up under my arms to cup my breasts gently through the cotton of my top. Then his fingers moved over my nipples and I let out an involuntary moan and leaned into him more. He then moved his hands down, and slid them under my shirt and back up to my breasts. Impatient for a more personal touch I whispered "It's a front-clasp."

Barely fumbling at all, he undid my bra and my breasts came free. He then moved his hands over my now bare breasts, pausing to roll my nipple oh so gently between his fingers. My mind came free of his spell for a moment and I thought "I hope John really does want this."

[John: I saw Cory brings his hands up Sharon's side, and I imagined he might be touching her breasts. Soon he spun her around, and she was then facing me. He leaned down to kiss her neck. Then his hands came around, up under her shirt. I couldn't believe I was watching my wife get felt up. And then I saw him go up under her shirt. He actually lifted her shirt up over her now bare breasts. My wife was standing there on the beach in full view, breasts showing (though they were shrouded in darkness) with a man, not me, feeling her up. I lay nearly spellbound watching.]

I suddenly realized my breasts were uncovered to anyone watching. And with that, I realized John probably had not gone to bed. He probably was out there watching at this very moment. I tensed up a little.

Cory felt the tension and stopped touching my breasts, asking "Are you okay, do you want me to stop?"

I thought for a moment, no one else was likely to be awake on the small resort; let alone looking out towards the beach. And John had wanted this for years. "No, please no, don't stop." I pushed my ass against his hardness and felt his hands come back up to my breasts. I leaned my head up and to the side, offering my lips again. I forced myself to relax and hoped John would enjoy the show.

He met my lips with his. Our tongues probed one another's again. I felt his right hand leave my breast and slide down, under my shorts. His hesitation seemed gone now. He started rubbing my clit. It only took about 30 seconds of that before I came, hard, to the touch of a man other than my husband for the first time since I had met him. I nearly collapsed against him as I did everything I could to stifle my moans.

When I had control of myself again, I turned to him and gave him a deep kiss. I said, "Shall we go to your room and continue?"

He assented and we walked, hand in hand, to his room. I looked around as we entered, but could see no sign of John. I won't relate all the details of what went on in the room, but suffice it to say Cory was a good lover. I walked out of his room disheveled and stumbled to my own room five hours later, only to be attacked by John and have him bring me to orgasm twice more as he made me recount every detail.

We've never repeated the experience, but given a similar situation I would do it again in a second.

[John: I watched as Cory slid a hand into my wife's shorts, and in a remarkably short time listened to her faint moans that she never was very good at stifling. I had resisted touching myself until then, but I could no longer help it. I came within about two seconds. I then watched them walk back to his room hand in hand. I was so tempted to go spy outside his door, but there was nowhere good to hide and someone else might see me. So instead I went back to Sharon and my room to await her return. It was a tortuous five hours as I imagined everything they might be doing together. I attacked Sharon as she came in the door, nearly ripping her clothes off of her. I had finally gotten my deepest, darkest desire fulfilled, and it was every bit as good as I had hoped it would be.]