Vacation on the Shore

Story Info
She realizes her passion for him in the dead of night.
1.6k words
3.75
17.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something told me if I just call one more time, he would be there. As much as I just wanted to be pissed and walk home, I couldn't ignore the overpowering feeling in my gut to just call one more time. So I dialed his number. Second ring he picked up, when he realized what had happened, he apologized profusely and ran right out the door to me.

He picked me up and twirled me around like I was a little girl again. For such a skinny guy, he sure had a lot of muscle. I wrapped my legs around his hips as we kissed in midair. He gently put me back on the ground and held me in his arms. He looked down into my eyes and told me again and again how sorry he was that his phone wasn't working right and he hadn't even heard my first several calls. I told him it was okay, I hadn't given up all hope, he would have some interesting voice mails to listen to when they did show up though. He smiled at me as we started to walk towards the beach access I had already been on once that night. We reached the beach and I took off the button-down shirt I had worn to make an less sandy seat for myself. And there we sat under the slightly cloudy sky staring at the lightning in the distance as the ocean waves tossed and turned in front of us. Everything was so perfectly beautiful for us, for my last night.

He turned to me and gazed into my eyes for a second before he opened his mouth to speak, and even when he did, he seemed to calculate his words precisely. "So what was the deal with that guy? Will or whatever his name was. Why is he really here?" he asked me.

"Well, I guess you could say that Will is Mr. Right by my mom's standards. He's the good boy that I need to anchor myself to and be with forever."

"Yet for some reason, you don't seem to like that idea."

"I hate it," I said with disgust. "I completely hate the thought of being tied down to him. He's too careful, too holier-than-thou for me. He bases everything in his life around his sister and his niece, he has no real backbone. And he's completely boring."

"Honestly if you want my opinion, I couldn't see you with someone like that."

"Okay, I'll bite, why? Why not the good guy?"

"You didn't smile when I saw you with him earlier. You didn't seem very happy to have him here. And he didn't even want to stay and chill at the bonfire, who doesn't like to kick back and relax at a bonfire? He wanted to keep you inside watching a movie. He wanted you all to himself in a controlled environment, one that he controlled. You don't seem like the kind of person who would take well to being put in a cage," he said to me.

I looked at him. This guy that I had only known for a few short days could see into my thoughts. He could tell me that I was miserable and what I would and wouldn't like. He already knew me before I had hardly opened my mouth. I realized that night that maybe I wasn't the only person capable of reading through a person you hardly know.

"You're right, I would hate it completely."

"You're too much of a free spirit to be caged in like that. You're young, you want to enjoy life. You want to be spontaneous and walk on the beach at three in the morning. You want to do what comes naturally and not just sit there watching life pass you by. I can see it in you, you're a free spirit, and I hope you don't ever let anyone tame that," Tim said to me as he cradled my cheek with his hand.

"Exactly. You're right. And I'm on vacation, there's no way in hell I'm going to bed early and spending the night inside. That's exactly why I'm here with you right now. Because you're just as free as I am."

Suddenly any bad feelings I had had from that night were gone from my mind as he leaned down and kissed me. A simple kiss lit so much passion between us. Before I realized it, I was on my back in the sand and he was gingerly kissing me from above. As odd as it seemed, I opened my eyes mid-kiss to stare at the sky. The purple lightning in the distance occasionally would glow brighter and the stars twinkled slightly as they crept out from behind the clouds. The whole time his hands never left my skin, they roved all over my body trying to learn every curve and dimple in my flesh. Naturally, as all male hands are drawn, they made their way up my shirt and were tracing my stomach just below my bra. I stopped and looked up for a second.

"You don't think you're going to sleep with me tonight, do you?" I asked him.

All he could do was smile, I had struck him completely off guard. "No, I'm not trying to pressure you into that, if that's what you think. But whatever happens, happens. We are on vacation," he finally managed to say with a slight grin.

"True, that whole vacation thing leaves plenty of room for forgiveness. But still, it would be wrong, wouldn't it?" I said teasingly.

"Yeah, it would be wrong, especially with him sleeping on your couch. I mean, I could go in there sipping a cup of coffee in the morning and watch his jaw drop," he said and we both laughed.

"Oh who cares who's sleeping on the couch, I'm on vacation!"

The teasing continued on long enough that eventually I had to stand up, readjust my shirt, rethread my belt, and shake the sand out of my hair. We had rolled around on top of each other in the sand 'til we were both covered in the stuff. I didn't seem to mind, I hadn't had this much sand on me since I was five years old, but that didn't matter at the moment. After I stood up, I stared out at the water. Tim came behind me and held me like someone out of one of the classic love stories. "And there they stood in each other's arms gazing out at the moonlit ocean."

Then I got that feeling. That desperate feeling that I was about to lose out on something I would never have a chance at again if I didn't seize it now. As I leaned against him, I couldn't help but noticing, this string bean of a guy was pretty well endowed. And so it happened, that desperate race to see who can get their clothes off the first. As soon as I turned and started kissing him with renewed passion, our hands were fast at work. First my shirt was thrown to the sand, then my jeans were cast off as he touched me in ways I had never been touched. I'm not sure when I found the time to rip his clothes off of his body, but I know it happened at some point. Hurriedly, as though there was some time limit where we would all turn into toads at four in the morning, we threw our clothes to the sand and prayed we could find them later. There we were laying bare naked on the sand with only our two shirts to serve as a bed.

He suddenly decided to do things painstakingly slow, to take his precious time and make sure the moment was right, after all, he didn't want to rush me. He drew an invisible line of kisses from my neck down to my hips and back up. The whole time I shivered, the thought of doing something so wrong with someone I hardly knew was too much. I would accomplish something that was rarely successful with complete ease, no one would ever know. Finally, as I was clawing at his back with anticipation, he gave in to my demands. We made love. Well, maybe not love, love is difficult when you don't know someone and they can only think they know you. But "making love" is better than saying "we fucked like crazed lovers in the back seat at an old drive-in." Either way you say it, it was the most beautiful night I have felt in a long time. There was a bond between us, forged by the lightning in the dead of night, that cannot ever be reproduced again.

He was gentle but forceful when he knew I was ready and willing. He knew what I wanted, and when he was unsure, I controlled him by my nails on his back. I never noticed the fact that I now had sand in places I never imagined it being, I didn't care. I felt free and relaxed for the first time in months. I was living life to the fullest, being the wild and crazy girl I used to once be. I had no thoughts of Will on my couch, my boyfriend in Virginia Beach, my mother asleep. All I could feel our steady passionate rhythm as I occasionally glanced at the purple heat lightning in the distance when it lit up the sky. The stars above glowed with renewed brightness and spirit, just as I did, clinging to this man on the Salvo shore.