Vacation Planning

Story Info
Master and his girl plan their vacation.
2.2k words
4.26
17k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
argh654
argh654
7 Followers

I stretched and laid my left arm around her body. Her breathing slowed down and a content sigh came over her lips.

"Hi there," I whispered, as I moved closer.

Her soft hair brushed against my face and I inhaled the flowery scent of her shampoo.

"Hello, Master," she whispered back and wiggled against me.

Her warm skin helped me relax and I slowly slid my hand further up until I cupped her breasts.

One final time she pushed her hips back against me, then she relaxed and stopped moving.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Busy. I got all the laundry done, cleaned the shower and went to the gross store."

I chuckled. Gross store. She had picked that up from me but added her own twist by stretching the s until both words seemed to run together.

"What did you get?"

"Not much, Master. Some yogurt for you, pork chops for tomorrow. Other than that, mostly stuff I needed to clean the bathroom."

"Really? Why didn't you tell me, we could have gone to Sam's. Cheaper that way."

"Yes, Master. I didn't want to bother you."

I brushed her hair out of the way and gently kissed the back of her neck.

"You never bother me and you know I like going to the store with you."

"I know. Any chance to embarrass me," she said.

She tried to turn but stopped when I tightened my grip on her breast.

"As if you mind," I said. "You were the one who had exhibitionism rated a 5 on your checklist. The only 5 if I recall."

"Not the only one, Master. Sex in public was a 5 too!"

We both laughed.

"Then what's the problem with me pulling your skirt up?"

I felt her nipple press harder against my palm. Just the idea of showing off her curvy body turned her on.

"No problem, Master," she whispered and moved even tighter against me. "I was just teasing you."

"You sure? I know I have been working a lot lately." I took a slow, deep breath. "Why don't you come to Denver with me next week?"

Her head snapped around and she smiled at me. "Really, Master? That would be awesome."

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "Awesome? Ever been there?"

"No, Master. But I've seen pictures. It is beautiful there. I love the mountains," she said. Then she paused for a moment, before she added "And its with you."

"Well, the mountains are north of where we will be. Almost an hour's drive."

"But the mountains are so quiet and we could --"

She stopped talking when I squeezed her boob gently.

"Don't tell me you are thinking about sex in the mountains."

My girl started to giggle and her full cheeks flushed. "I would never."

"No, of course not," I said and shook my head. "Horny little thing."

"Hey!" she yelped. "I'm not a thing."

I snorted with laughter. "Horny little slave?"

"Who's slave?"

"My slave," I said between laughters.

"Good," she said and turned her head back to the TV. "I have trained you well."

"Me?"

"Yes, Master. You are well trained."

I stopped laughing and gave her nipple a good squeeze.

"Ouch!" she yelped and arched her back, pushing her butt back against me. "I meant no disrespect."

"I know you better than to believe that."

I wasn't really angry but I anyway tried to give my voice a stern tone.

"Alright, Master. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have labeled you mine with magic marker last night."

"You did what? Where?" I asked but before she could answer I squeezed her nipple again. "So what about sex in the mountains?"

"Well, I saw those pictures, Master. Of that highway and high above it, cliffs overlooking the road."

"I see. And where would we be?"

"On that cliff of course."

"Of course. I should have figured."

"Yep. I'm naked and you're wearing a pair of black dress pants and a white shirt."

My girl started to wiggle her behind again as she was talking.

"Go on," I said.

"There is a tree near by. You tie my arms behind my back. You use a lot more rope than usual and when I can't move my arms anymore, you still have a lot of rope left over. You force me on my knees and I suck your cock until you're rock hard. Then you take me to the edge of the cliff. You drop the blanket on the ground and make me kneel on it, right there on the edge."

I smiled a little. Her fantasy was dangerous but given a little time I was sure I could figure out how to make this work safely.

"Then you tie the end of the rope to the tree. You come back to me, grab my hair and then just throw me forward. For a moment I feel like I'm going to fall down but then the rope catches me and my upper body is hanging there, suspended over the abyss. I fight the rope, trying to get my hands forward to find something to hold onto but you just get behind me, pull my butt plug out and start fucking my ass. It hurts like crazy because I'm so tense and every thrust feels like you're pushing me closer to the edge, closer to falling."

"I won't let you fall," I said.

"I know, Master. But the danger is there. You thrust into me hard and without regard for my screams and begging. And all I can do the whole time is stare down at the cars passing by, wondering if they can see me. See us."

I hug her body tightly against mine.

"You're cute. And I like the butt plug."

"I know, Master. Why else would I be wearing that tail when you got home? But anyway, you cum in my ass, then you just walk away. Leave me there. I can hear the motor of the car start and I scream in fear, wondering if you left me for good..."

I hugged her tighter and kissed her neck again. "I like the rest, but I wouldn't leave you there. Instead, I have a better ending. I cum, then I go get two vibrators from the car, one for your pussy, the larger one for your ass. I turn them both on and--"

"And then..." my girl interrupted me.

I squeezed her nipple again to remind her that she wasn't supposed to interrupt me, but then let her go on. It was her fantasy after all.

She whispered an apology, then she continued talking. "And then you go get a chair and just watch me how I cum over and over again, my body getting so weak, so worn out that I can't even fight the ropes anymore. Eventually I pass out and when I wake up again, I wake up in our tent."

"I thought you don't like camping?"

"I don't really. But luckily you have me all tied up in my sleeping bag and all I can do is suck your cock or be your butt to fuck through a hole you cut in the sleeping bag."

I smiled a little and relaxed my embrace a little. "Don't you think me cumming once is enough?"

I felt my girl take a deep breath, then she turned her head and looked at me again.

"No, Master," she said and giggled. "Four hundred and seven times a day would be better."

I shook my head. "I'm an old man. You would kill me."

"But..." she whined and gave me a silly, pathetic look. "I just want to suck you dry!"

"That won't take long, I don't have that much money."

The silly look disappeared from my girl's face and she looked away.

"I didn't mean that," she whispered.

I sighed.

"I know. I never said you did, was just teasing you. Just like you teasing me when you rub yourself all over me."

"I thought you like that," she said. Her voice was still a low and shaky.

"Don't be silly, I love it," I said. "What man wouldn't like to have a pretty girl like you rub her pussy all over his feet."

"Most guys it seems. Took me a long time to find you. I thought I got lucky."

"Well, I'm the one that counts himself lucky," I said and pulled her closer again. "You're the perfect..." I stopped. There were so many things she was perfect in. Gave the best blowjob. Had the cutest smile. Made the best cucumber salad. "You're just perfect for me."

"Thank you, Master," she whispered.

Slowly her usual smile returned.

"So, I was cutting a hole in the sleeping bag?"

"Yes, Master. First you make me suck your cock until you are hard again. Then I get a ball gag and you thrust your cock into my ass without warning. I didn't even know there was a hole in the sleeping bag until you are already buried in my ass. I scream against the gag but that just makes you hornier. You cum, then you snuggle up to me and we fall asleep with you still inside me."

While she was talking, her gaze slowly returned to me until our eyes locked.

"How about only one cheap sleeping bag, with fabric so thin that we won't get too hot?" I asked. "Meant for just one it will be tight enough to hold us both in place as we sleep."

"I would like that very much," she said and looked at me. "Did I tell you lately that I love you?"

"I love you too, my slave," I whispered and kissed her.

Her lips parted willingly and the tips of our tongues brushed against each other. A low moan escaped her throat and she started to suck on my tongue but I had already started to pull away.

"But where would we get a tent from?"

"We can bring one, Master."

"We don't have one here."

"Oh, then we buy one."

"That's expensive."

"And my ass isn't worth it?"

She winked at me as if I needed proof that she was kidding.

"Nope. I prefer your boobs."

"Liar!" she said and giggled.

"Oh, you're in so much trouble," I told her but she just giggled louder.

"What are you going to do? You can't even spank my butt!"

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because then you would have to stop fucking it."

To prove her point, she pushed herself back against me again to take all of my cock into her perfect behind and then squeezed my shaft with her anus.

I moaned. "That's true. But I can slap your tits."

"But you won't!"

"Oh, I won't?"

"Nope. You won't!"

Her giggling echoed in the room but it stopped abruptly when I brought my hand down on her left breast.

"Ouch!" she yelped.

She hadn't even tried to defend herself and instead began to wiggle her butt in my lap.

"Girl, you need to learn how to put up a fight," I said and winked.

"Oh? Is that why you kept my arms tied the first few times you played with me?"

I laughed and moved my hips until only the very tip of my cock was inside her. She tried to follow my motions but as soon as she started rotating her hips back, I thrusted into her, forcing my full length back into her rear.

She inhaled sharply, held her breath for a few seconds, then exhaled with a happy sigh.

"This wasn't nice," she whispered but I knew she was once again just playing.

"Neither was your comment," I said and started to fuck her slowly.

"I'm sorry, Master," she whispered. "May your slave please have a tent?"

"And two sleeping bags?"

"One will do, Master."

"Well, if you ask nicely, I'll think about it."

"Yes, Master. Is it asking nicely if I give you a blowjob in the airplane to Colorado?"

"No, but I would likely cum in your mouth and then not give you permission to swallow. Instead you have to walk back to your seat, tail in your rear and a few wooden clothespins on your pussy lips."

My girl had kept perfectly still until I finished my sentence, then she started to move with me, grinding herself against my cock.

"You can't get toys through security," she moaned

I grinned. "I have before."

"But..." she started but interrupted herself. Slowly she picked up my hand and kissed my palm. "I'm will be in trouble."

"Why?" I asked and spread my fingers. My hands are not especially large but with my fingers all stretched I was able to cover her whole face.

For a few seconds longer my girl kissed my palm, then she closed her eyes. I couldn't see her lips but the dimples in her cheeks gave her smile away.

"People would notice I want you, Master. There would be a puddle on my seat when I get up"

I smiled and gently patted her hip.

"Alright, I tell you what. You get on top, make me cum. We go take a shower, then we get online. Maybe we can find a cabin somewhere out in the middle of nowhere and we'll add another weekend to our vacation."

"I love you so much," she whispered.

"I love you too," I said and slowly turned onto my back.

argh654
argh654
7 Followers