Vacation Reward

Story Info
A Father-Daughter Vacation From 2 Perspectives.
4k words
4.32
83.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAD

In one of the best bad idea's I've ever had I'm taking my beautiful daughter to Europe for a little R&R and as a reward for her making honor roll all through high school and getting into a very nice college on full scholarship. The least I could do is spend a couple thousand dollars on her as she's just saved me tens of thousands in tuition costs.

I woke up the day before our departure with a smile on my face thinking of the plans I have for our trip, the museums, the sights, sounds, tastes of the cities, and the amazing hotels. I looked over at my wife and my mind drifted. Kristin, my 18 year old daughter, is the spitting image of my wife. That's also the age we met, got pregnant and got married. My wife is just as hot now and just as much of a tiger in bed. Even after almost 20 years she's still the most adventurous, erotic and amazing fuck I've ever had.

Karen my wife and I have tried to bring our daughter up as an open objective caring self-aware woman. Part of this was openness about sex. I know Kristin has seen both my wife and I naked many times, sneaking peeks and also just the nature of our close nit family. Recently we had to tell Kristin to maybe think twice about nude sunbathing by our back yard pool. Actually Karen brought it up, I was completely ok with it. Kristin has also taken to wearing less and less around the house, seemed to have started when I told her about the upcoming father/daughter trip almost a month ago.

I've never been really into the dad/daughter porn or fantasies. Though incest isn't something I'm opposed to as long as it's consentual. My sister and I fooled around plenty as kids and my wife has a long running relationship with her brother dating back to when they were teenagers. My experience with my sister has given me decades of jack off material. So, when my little girl started looking and acting a lot more like a woman, I did get a few pangs of family lust.

Kristin has always been one to shed as many clothes as possible and hang around the house. She was always in panties and tank tops at home. In fact, that was her uniform on weekends. It's been bringing a smile to my face watching her very nicely developed ass with her little cotton panties working their way up between her butt cheeks. Or when I get home and she bounds into the kitchen to say hello. More often than not lately she's not wearing a bra and her nipples are hard when she greets daddy home. I have to say I love her throwing her arms around my neck and the kiss on the cheek as I wrap my arm around her little waist feeling the bare skin of her hip as the tank top rides up. She's baby soft and I can't help but give her a little caress. Kristin always moves in a little closer when I do that. The other little torture she's been giving me is those panties. She doesn't wear anything particularly sexy, except she's had them for years and the material is worn thin, and the waistband is loose. I get more than a few "unintential" peeks at my little girls pussy. Her wispy little bush shows through a few pair, and they all seem to fall lower and lower on her hips.

Today was going to be one of those days that will define then next couple weeks. My wife got up for work, I drove her across town to the train. I have the luxury of being a consultant and working from home if I want and today I wanted to. As my wife was hurrying out the door to our car I walked past our daughters room and peeked in to see if she was up. As I cracked the door open I got a wonderful sight. Kristin was laying there on her back, her thin tank top had ridden up exposing the bottom of her breast, with the nipple almost poking out, and her panties were off. Unfortunately the sheet was between her legs, but I had a clean view of my little girl's naked side from her breast to her right foot. No tan lines I thought....hmmm. I closed the door quietly and with a little stir in my jeans I headed out to shuttle my wife off to work.

It's a 30 min round trip from our house to the train and back. I left at 8am, stopped at the Starbucks addiction station, got gas and headed back. It was now 9:00am. If my little girl wasn't up and already packing and getting her stuff ready for tomorrows flight I was going to have to go back into her room and wake her from her naked slumber My mind kept working over the possibilities of how to do that without ogling my baby girl.

I came through the front door making as much "normal" noise as possible, hopefully waking sleeping beauty, if she wasn't already up. I went by her room and the door was open but she wasn't in the bed. A mix of a little relief, and a little disappointment washed over me. Going through the house, I didn't hear the shower going, and she wasn't in her bathroom. I was starting to wonder where she was. My question was answered as I looked out the kitchen windows to the back yard pool. Apparently she thought I was working at the office today. There was my incredibly sexy daughter sprawled out naked face up on the side of the pool sunning her self in the warm morning sun.

KRISTIN

I woke up the day before our trip to Europe and lay in bed with my eyes closed. I can't believe that daddy is really taking me to Europe! I've been dreaming about this trip for so long, I thought it would never arrive. I could hear my mom scurrying around getting ready for work. She's always running late and the noise usually wakes me. I stretched my arms and legs and arched my back, accidentally pulling my covers partially off my body. I only had on one of my old worn tank tops. I haven't been wearing panties to sleep in case i wake up and decide that I need to rub my pussy, which is almost every night.

As strange as it seems, my dad has been in many of my daydreams. I never thought of him in a sexual way when I was growing up. He was just my dad. Someone who would always love me and help me be the best person I could be. One day about a year ago, I came in from sunbathing in one of my smaller bikinis. I like to sunbathe nude but my mom thought that it wasn't such a good idea. So if I couldn't be nude, I would just wear as little as possible. Anyway, when I came inside that day my dad was sitting at the kitchen table reading the newspaper and drinking coffee. I climbed into his lap innocently and gave him a kiss on the cheek like I usually do. As I talked to him, I felt his dick grow hard against my leg. It took me by surprise that he would get excited about his daughter, but I suppose the bikini was too much for him.

It suddenly occurred to me what a handsome man he is. For an older man, he's in great shape and has a really nice thin, but muscular body. I began striving for his attention, prancing around the house in my panties. This was nothing new, but I began acting especially flirty with him. I always made sure that when I gave him a hug or a kiss, that some part of my exposed skin touched his.

As I lay in bed with my eyes closed, I heard my door creak open slowly and I could sense someone there. I assumed it was my dad checking on on me. I didn't know if I should cover up or open my eyes and smile, so I just lay still and pretended I was sleeping. I hope he liked what he saw. Once I heard the car pull away I got out of bed. I had so much packing to do before tomorrow, but I also needed to work on my tan. And since nobody was home it was the perfect opportunity to get some sun nude. I had some new dresses for the trip and I didn't want any unnecessary tan lines.

DAD

"Oh this is bad", I thought to myself, my little hottie of a daughter is completely nude outside in my backyard. I may have to watch and make sure she's safe for a bit while I figure out what to do about this...could be awkward. I started to really look at my little girl, her body was smooth, curvy, very sexy. Her tits look amazing and I had a full view of her hot little pussy. My little baby girl was giving her dad a big ol hard on. Thoughts of my sister and our games popped into my head. The brother and sister fun we had as kids, exploring each others bodies, getting each other off. I wondered if the family attraction gene was passed on to my little girl. I wondered what it would be like to slide my big fat cock into her tight little pussy. Would she even want to fuck her old dad? My mind was swirling around with very, very bad ideas, all of which involved my daughter, my cock and a lot of nakedness.

Well, something had to be done, she might burn out there and ruin our whole trip. I don't see any sunscreen lotion. I found some in the bathroom, made my way out to the kitchen again to see if she had moved or detected I was there yet. To my pleasure she had flipped over and was sunning that cute little ass I've been adoring the past few weeks. This was perfect, if I go out there now it will be much less awkward. It's just her butt showing, but what a great butt it was. I had a plan. I'll go out, scold her a little bit for being naked in the backyard after she was told not to, she'll feel guilty for being caught, and then I'll offer to put lotion on her so she doesn't burn.

I walked out the door, "ahem...didn't your mother tell you not to lay around outside naked?"

KRISTIN

It felt good to have the warm sun on my skin. I really wanted to have some color, as some of my new dresses are short or low-cut. My mom was always bugging me not to tan nude. What would the neighbors think? I didn't care. I kind of liked the idea of someone watching me. After laying on my back for a while, I flipped over onto my stomach so I could tan my back and my ass.

Suddenly I heard my dad scolding me for laying out naked. "Hi daddy!", I exclaimed, pulling my sunglasses down so he could see my eyes. I didn't mind him seeing my body. It turned me on and I can only imagine what he was thinking. I wonder if he saw me before I flipped over? "Sorry daddy, I know mom doesn't like me doing this, but the sun feels soooo good and I don't want any tan lines in Europe! Just think of it this way...European women go topless at the beach, so what's the difference?"

He was just staring at me. Was he mad or just admiring the view of my breasts pushed against my towel and my curved ass? "Please daddy....just a few more minutes and then I promise I'll go inside and start packing". I bit my lower lip and looked up and him hopefully.

Daddy resisted my pleading and told me that if I went inside to start packing that he would take me to a special dinner our first night in Paris. I'm not at all above bribes so I agreed to go in. I pushed myself up, then bent down to pick up my towel. I straightened up and stood in front of my dad completely naked. My nipples were hard and pointed towards him. I could see his eyes roam down my body, past my breasts, my flat tan stomach, my curvy hips and finally stopping at the small strip of hair above my pussy. It almost seemed as if he was admiring me. Was he?

I walked towards him and kissed him on the cheek, making sure to press my naked body against his. "Thank you daddy, I can't wait to spend this trip with you". I walked inside hoping that he was watching my ass sway from side to side as I walked through the door into the kitchen. It was time to start packing, so I went to my room and put on a red string bikini that hung loosely off of my ass and threw a t-shirt on without a bra. I began filling my suitcase with the usual items for a vacation. I loved all of the new dresses I bought and carefully packed them. When I bought the dresses I spent some time in Victoria's Secret and picked up some goodies that made me feel sexy. I packed a variety of teeny thongs and boyshorts as well as a garter belt and some other lingerie. I wonder if Daddy would like to see any of them? Finally because I'm a girl with needs, I carefully hid my 7 inch vibrator among my clothes in the middle of my suitcase. I was turned on from the way my dad was eyeing me at the pool and could have used a quick orgasm, but I had other things to do before the trip.

DAD

I squeezed the tube of lotion and it spurted out as Kristy walked past, naked as the day she was born, kissing me on the cheek. My little girl was NO girl anymore. She was clearly a beautiful and very, very sexy woman. My cock was fully erect and my mind was filling with some very un-fatherly ideas and images. Was she really trying to tease me, what was that slow get up and bending over, which was amazing. She exposed her little asshole to me and I could see the sweet lips of her pussy. And what a pussy...shaved around the lips, perfectly smooth, and a little trimmed bit of hair up top. Her flat belly and those tits...my little girls big beautiful nipples were so hard I felt them through my shirt. She had to be teasing me, the way she swished that little but up to the house. I need to jack off or this is going to be embarrassing.

I walked back into the house and I heard Kris packing away. From where I was standing I could see into her room from a reflection in the hall mirror. She was wearing one of my old t-shirts that my wife had shrunk in the dryer. It was a thin worn out white t-shirt that was about 5 sizes too small for me. My little slutty girl was wearing that with nothing underneath. Even from my distance I could clearly see her dark nipples under the shirt and they were still hard and pointing out. Her bottom I couldn't tell if it was lingerie or a bathing suit it was so small. Tiny triangles of red material barely covered my daughters pussy and little ass. And, it was tied so loose that it didn't take much motion on her part to expose that yummy pussy.

I went into the downstairs bathroom, I couldn't take it anymore. If I didn't cum, I'd explode. I quietly closed the door, dropped my pants, sat down and started stroking my 8 inches of thick hard meat. Instantly the vision of my baby girl naked on the lawn, her tan little ass waving in the air. The lack of any tan lines on her body drove me crazy. I started stroking faster, thinking of her walking out of the hotel bathroom, all wet from a shower, slinking up on the bed next to me, cuddling up next to her daddy. I imagined her running her fingers across the hair on my chest, down my belly to the head of my big cock where she touches the tip, gets some precum on her finger and then put her fingers in her mouth. Oh, this is working I'm getting so close to cumming. The thought of my babby girl licking my precum off her fingers was so hot. Then I imagined what she'd be saying. "Mmmmm Daddy...you taste so good". Then I'd ask if I could taste her. I'd pull her close to me, feel those perky tits of hers come across my chest. I'd put my arm around her and rest my hand on her ass and kiss my baby girl. Lick her mouth, suck on her tongue. God damn my girl is a good kisser and her mouth is so sweet. As we kissed she'd be slowly exploring her daddy's big cock and balls. Her little warm hands caressing every inch of my manliness.

Unnnngh!!! God I came so hard thinking about that. I've got jiz everywhere, my breathing is deep and hard and I've got beads of sweat on my brow. I haven't cum that hard in a very long time. Wow, this is going to be an interesting trip.

KRISTIN

I somehow managed to complete my packing and organizing my things without getting distracted by the naughty thoughts of my father filling my head. Would I be able to keep my hands off of him? Did I even want to hold back? I know my parents have a very active sex life. I think they try their best to hide it, but thin walls leave very little to the imagination. The way my mom moans when my dad is plowing his thick cock into her, its obvious where my sexual precociousness comes from. My point is that we're both used to regular sexual activity and what would happen when hormones take over? I decided then and there to be my father's lover. For better or for worse.

My mom wanted to have a "going away" dinner for us that night. She told me to be ready to eat at 7:00. I hopped in the shower a little before. I spent some extra time shaving my pussy. I usually keep a little landing strip, but I thought my daddy deserved a totally bald and smooth pussy. Hairless as the day I was born. I may have been all grown up, but I could still be his little girl. I came twice in the shower thinking of all of the fun that my pussy was going to experience on this trip. I quickly dried my hair, and threw on a tank top and little red gym shorts with no panties and headed downstairs, where my mom and my future love waited.

DAD

I managed to get myself cleaned up and composed. By this time my wife had returned and was preparing dinner for us before her husband and daughter left on what I was beginning to think would be a lovers retreat. I walked into the kitchen and Kristy was sitting on a stool by the island wearing quite close to nothing, just chatting with her mom. I stopped briefly and almost stumbled. With the way she was sitting and those little tiny shorts she was wearing I could clearly see her pussy. I was shocked! It was completely bare. It wasn't only a few hours before when I caught her nude outside. What was she up to? I started to think that maybe she really was trying to tease her old dad. Well, two can play at this game.

I moved into the kitchen and grabbed my wife from behind and ground my hips into her sweet ass and goosed her tits while kissing her on the neck and giving her a little lip lock on top of it all. She gave out a little whimper then gave me a swat, saying something about not in front of Kristy. I could see Kristy was getting a little hot or uncomfortable. Something. Her eyes had a bit of a lustful glaze over them. Perfect, I thought. I went over to her, walked behind my little girl, put my hands on her shoulders and kissed her on top of her head. I could see right down the old t-shirt she was wearing. The little slut was wearing no bra AND no panties.

I was trying very, very hard to get hard right on the spot. So, I sat next to her, she smiled warmly back at me. She gave me a very little girl "hi daddy" that sent shivers right to my cock. She turned to me just a bit with her legs moving wider. The narrow crotch of her shorts had ridden up right into her pussy. I could clearly see the sides of her pussy lips when she turned to me. I didn't even hid the fact I was looking down there. She didn't hide the fact she was showing her pussy to her dad. My wife, her mother, had her back to us. The game was on. I smiled at Kristy and she smiled the most wicked fuck-me-smile I've ever seen. I took my hand patted her inner thigh letting my hand ride up and stroke very, very close to her pussy. As I did this I asked my wife what was for dinner. She spun around as my hand went back to the counter and my little girl had such a beautiful look of sexual lust on her face. My wife asked her if she felt ok and Kristy snapped back and said "Sure I'm fine. I'll be right back."

KRISTIN

Ummmmmm, wait a second. Was I being beaten at my own game? Was my dad trying to tease me?! I always assumed that I was going to have to be the aggressive one with this thing. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe he wants this just as bad as I do. I spread my legs expecting him to glance and then look away embarrassed but he just stared at my pussy like it was dessert. And when he put his hand on my inner thigh, electricity shot through my body. My pussy tingled and I instantly became wet. When my mom shook me out of my daze I realized that there was no way I was going to be able to make it through dinner without some relief.

I quickly excused myself and ran up to my room. I slid the gym shorts off my waist, down my legs and stepped out of them, leaving them on my bedroom floor. I layed on my bed and immediately shoved 3 fingers inside my pussy and began rubbing my clit with my other hand. I've always been quick to get soaking wet but this was ridiculous. The thought of fucking my dad was driving me crazy and an orgasm was approaching fast. I had no cohesive thoughts, just quick visions of what was ahead. His hard cock in my mouth, my tongue licking its length and swirling around his head, cum shooting everywhere, my pussy filled with his dick, father and daughter as one, as lovers, fucking like there's no tomorrow. Warmth and pleasure washed over me as an orgasm rippled through my body. I softly moaned "Ohhhhhhh Daddy" and licked my fingers clean. I caught my breath and slipped my shorts back on. I wonder if he can smell the sex on me? I couldn't wait to find out.