Vacation Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

"Very good indeed Estaban, any deeper and hubby won't need to come home tonight." She giggled. I think that comment had Estaban blushing. It was hard to tell with his dark toned skin.

He spent another good five minutes rubbing her bare ass under the towel and I swear I could hear her purring. It may have just been the blood rushing through my head, as I was somewhat in a daze over the events.

The sun was almost down when he asked her to turn over. Without hesitation she did so. I don't know if it was all the rum or what but she didn't even attempt to cover her top half. Her breasts in all their glory, perked to perfection in full view of all three of us. Estaban and Consuela both seemed to take that in stride. I guess they were used to that occurrence. I however was NOT. My eyes widened, my cock spasmed, my cum erupted! I was cumming without so much as a touch down there.

Again Consuela knew of my dilemma. Again she was professional to the max. "I will get a wet towel and wipe off the oils now Senior if that is good for you?" Six shades of red deeper it looked as if I forgot to come in out of the sun that afternoon.

"Yes.... Yes please, that was an excellent massage thank you." Was all I could utter.

Meanwhile Estaban was working his was slowly up my wife's legs.

"Please to let me know how hard and how deep you like this Miss" Estaban inquired as he passed by her kneecaps.

"Ohhhh I like it very hard and very deep. In long slow strokes." She was fucking with me now. How far would she take this? How far would I let her? How come my cock was starting to stir again?

"Yes Miss" he answered as his hands kneaded the soft white skin of her outer thighs.

Then as he stepped in closer his hands rotated to her inner thighs again just above her knees. I could see the prominent bulge in Estabans white shorts. As he stepped closer to her that bulge brushed against her shoulder. I could see her shiver at its touch. I again heard her purr.

I watched as she shifted on the table. Both slightly parting her legs further to his touch and leaning into his crotch as he rubbed her. "Ohh that's just the right hardness Ernesto.' She cooed. My cock was again throbbing and trying to push through the cot I was lying upon. Would I cum twice in so short a time without any touch there?

"I am happy to be pleasing you Miss" came Ernesto's reply as his hands ventured inch by inch higher towards her treasure. Her breasts were red and heaving with her every labored breath. Her nipples were perked and pointing to the open sky. It was then that I noticed that Consuela had left the room. She had wiped me down and cleaned up my mess without so much as a word. I was beginning to panic that I may need her cleaning abilities again soon.

"Very pleasing Ernesto!!" Her labored voice sounded as if she were near to her own touch less orgasm. I could not look away, as her torso seemed to lift up and towards him with every squeeze of her inner thighs. He couldn't be more then 3 or 4 inches from her wetness at this point. Hell the way I had been smelling the sweet perfume of her dripping pussy made me know he didn't need to add any of his own massage oils.

"Would you like for me to get in more higher Miss?" There it was! His offer to penetrate her. To go where only I had been for the past 20 years. At least as far as I knew. I stared and listened. My cock pounded against the sheets. She purred again as the sweat poured down my brow.

"OHHH Ernesto......" her voice trailed as she continued to hump the air at his touch.

"As wonderful as your touch has been, I do think I will let my dear husband finish off this massage. I read that we can keep the room for up to an hour after to relax by ourselves? Isn't that true?"

"Yes of course Miss, it is so you say. I will arrange for your alone time." And just like that his hands were off of her. He was out the door and we were alone. In as little time as it took me to roll over she was up and on my stiff cock.

"They.... They may come back in." I stammered as she slid all the way down my pole and grunted.

"I don't fucking care!" She cried as she bottomed out. "And if you fucking cum I swear I will call Ernesto right back in here to finish the job! Now fuck me and FUCK ME RIGHT!!!

And fuck her right I did. Having just cum minutes earlier I was much more in control. I stood up taking her with me and slid her up and down my cock as she wrapped her legs around my back. When my legs felt as if they were about to give out I lifted and slammed her back onto my cot and fucked her missionary style. She giggled when she landed in my prior wet spot. "I knew Consuela was doing it for you." She implied.

Grunting, I pulled out, flipped her over so her red tits were in the old puddle and slammed my cock back into her doggy style. As fast as she landed in the cum puddle, and I reentered her deeply she was shuddering and cumming below me. I fucked her harder and deeper as her cunt spasmed around my pistoning cock.

Her pussy was squeezing my cock like a velvet glove as she came a second time in succession. I could feel my balls tighten and knew I was close again myself. I slipped my hands under her and squeezed both her breasts. Arching her back towards me. I pinched her nipples and slammed fully inside her, shooting my sperm deep into her womb. She screamed and came again with me this time, turning her head to meet in a deep kiss as we fell exhausted onto the cot.

I think we both fell asleep there. We were awakened by a gentle calling from outside the room. "You have five minutes more Senior" came the soft tone of Consuela's voice.

We scrambled to get our robes back on and headed off to our respective showers before meeting back up in our hotel room a short time later. It was only Tuesday evening and the "vacation sex" was starting to live up to its my great expectations. What would the rest of the week bring about? My mind was already racing when from the next room I could hear my wife on the phone. "Yes, I would like to book Ernesto for a massage on the day we leave....... Yes Saturday morning at 10:00 would be great....... No, it will just be for myself this time. Thank you."

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers
12