Vacation with Peggy Day 02

Story Info
You have more adventures with Peggy
4.2k words
3.88
17.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you didn't like the previous story, you won't like this one.

When we awake, Matt has already left for the day with a note that he will be working the beach bar again and to stop by when we are up and moving. We talk about getting something to eat but I decide that I want something else.

"Get your married cunt back to bed so I can fuck it." We head back and spent about an hour just slowly fucking and pleasing each other. When we are done we lay together for a bit then get up and take a shower together. We eat a light breakfast and decide to head to the beach.

"Maybe we'll meet Jim and June again" I mention as we walk towards the beach area. Again I am wearing a swim suit you just have a robe on since we may be in a clothing required area, not that it was covering much.

"I think we will, they are at the bar talking with Matt " you say. "And it looks like June is getting used to being somewhat undressed, I don't think she has a top on under her cover."

"HI everyone" we say when we get to the bar. "Hi back" Jim and June say. "It's about time you sleepy heads got up and moving. What would you like to drink?"

"I'll have some coffee for right now and iced tea for Peggy ."

"Coming right up"

"So, did you two have a good time last night" I ask June .

"Oh yes. I probably shouldn't say this, but we had the best love session last night."

"You mean you got the shit fucked out of you" Peggy says. "I know I sure did." We're all laughing as Matt serves the drinks.

"I have to work until around 2 and then I am free. Should we meet at the bungalow then?"

"Sounds good. Do you have something special planned for today? I want this to be something this slut won't easily forget."

"Oh yes. We will take good care of this lovely married white cunt. See you then for sure."

We take our drinks and the four of us head for the clothing optional area. As soon as we cross the line, you immediately remove the robe and hand it to me. "If I have to go naked, you can carry the robe."

"Sounds like a good deal to me" I say and we all laugh. "What about you June?"

"I'm getting braver, but still not quite as much as Peggy ." She removes her cover to show she is topless, but she has on a small bikini bottom. "One step at a time."

We find a place to sun and lay down to enjoy the sun and the view. Jim and I start putting lotion on our perspective mates with them returning the favor.

"Why am I the only nude here? you ask.

"Because you are the biggest slut here" I say.

"Well, I think you need to be naked also. In fact, I want all three of you naked" you go on.

"I'm game, how about you two" I say as I start removing my suit.

"It sounds reasonable to me. What about you Honey" Jim asks.

"I guess it would be OK." With that hurdle crossed, we are all naked in a brief moment.

"I better get some lotion on your cock, wouldn't want anything to get burned and spoil my fun."

"You'd just find some other cock to fuck any of your holes" I reply as I grab your cunt and start finger fucking it.

Jim and June are watching us as we start kissing while I continue to finger fuck your cunt. I notice that June is starting to rub her cunt a little while watching us.

"I think I need to cool off a bit" you say as you jump up and run into the water. I follow right behind you and Jim and June follow shortly. We are all splashing and having fun in the water, each couple groping the each other. I pick you up and you put your legs around my waist so that I can suck your tits for a bit. Jim and June seem more interested in kissing and playing with each other. You slowly slide down my cock until it is totally surrounded by your hot married cunt. You then start riding me and we both start making some noise. Jim and June are watching and playing with each other.

"Do you like watching me getting fucked" you ask them.

"Yes" is Jim 's immediate response.

"I've never seen anything like this in real life, just on movies we've watched. But it's turning me on." replies June .

"Feel free to join in" you tell them. "It's great getting fucked outdoors where people can see part of what is happening and imagining the rest. Whatever their dirty minds come up with. You can at least jerk him off if you aren't going to fuck."

June turned Jim away from the beach and starts blowing him. "Way to go girl" we say in unison. She sucks him, licks his cock and balls, then goes back to blowing him.

"Where are you going to cum, in my mouth or on my body?" June asks.

"I'm going to cum on your face and tits and not let you clean it up for a bit." Suddenly Jim Grunts, pulls out of her mouth and starts jerking himself off. He squirts the first shot on her forehead and hair, the next couple were on her face and the rest were covering her tits. "You look so beautiful naked outdoors with cum on your body," Jim says.

"Yes you do" we add. About this time we both cum and collapse in the ocean. After a brief rest we all decide to head to shore and get more sun.

After about 20 minutes, Jim asks the ladies if they would mind going and getting some drinks. "I'm sure the guys at the bar would much rather see you two lovely naked ladies than us guys." They agree and head off to the bar laughing and talking.

"I was hoping they would go because I wanted to ask you a question" Jim says.

"Go right ahead."

"I don't mean to pry into your activities, especially since Peggy is another man's wife, but here goes. If I am out of line, just say so and I won't ask anything else. From what was said at the bar earlier, did the black bartender fuck Peggy last night?"

"Quite thoroughly. And I am looking forward to him doing it more before we leave. Before you ask, yes Peggy is a total and complete slut who likes to be told what to do. And yes, her husband knows that I have had her fucked by other men and he enjoys hearing about her times when we are together."

"And he doesn't mind you having sex with her, let alone other men."

"She is a submissive and he knows this about her. But she feels that she can't be totally so with him, but she can with someone other than her husband. Around him, she is pretty much your normal soccer mom."

About this time the ladies get back with the drinks. "Boy, the people sure are nice to naked ladies," says June . "A couple of guys bought our drinks, just for sitting with them while the drinks were being made. I might have to do this more often, what do you think about that."

"Sounds good to me," says Jim with a big smile from ear to ear.

After talking and going back in the ocean and cooling off, we say we have to leave to meet Matt for some local sightseeing.

"I'm sure he will enjoy the sights today" says Jim .

"I sure hope he will" you say with a smile as we pick up our things and head back to the bungalow. We freshen up and get dressed. I'm wearing slacks and a golf shirt and you put on a skirt and halter top. We go and sit on porch for a bit waiting for Matt .

"There is my fuck-able married white slut" a voice says behind us. "Are you ready to continue your Caribbean experience?"

"Yes we are my handsome black lover" you reply.

With that we are off to see what Matt wants to show us. He takes us to some lovely waterfalls and scenic sights. We see parts of the island only seen by the locals and they are beautiful. We end up at a house that belongs to a friend of Matt 's. It has a view of the ocean from a porch that we enjoy for some time. Matt had told you to strip as soon as we entered and had been standing behind your fondling your tits while enjoying the view.

"Do you trust me slut, totally and completely?" he asks you.

"Yes."

"Enough to allow me to blindfold you and tie you up?"

"Yes."

"Good. In that case it is time to have some fun and give you the experience like you have never had before. Come here."

We walk inside and Matt tells you to lie down on a table a bit taller than most coffee tables. There are hooks on the sides and one end has a raised portion. Matt has you lay down with your head on the raised portion. He then takes some cuffs and secures your arms to the side of the table. He then secures your legs to the sides so that your legs are open, your cunt totally exposed and your shins are next to the floor. Last but not least, he puts a blindfold over your eyes. You look so fucking hot laying there, restrained, blind folded and totally exposed.

"Can you see anything now?"

"No."

"Can you play with your cunt?"

"No, I can't reach it."

"Good, just the way you need to be." With that said, Matt starts to play with your cunt. He rubs it and gently slaps it every once in a while. He then starts to finger fuck you. I watch and am wondering what is so special about this. He then motions me over and tells me to take over and not to say anything, so now I am finger fucking you. I have three fingers up your cunt and playing with your clit at the same time. I then hear something and look back to see Matt walking back into the room with a friend. Matt can see your juice flowing out of your cunt and smiles. You are almost starting to come and Matt tells me to quit before you do so I remove my hand from your cunt.

"Nnnnnoooooooo," you moan, "I'm so close, let me cum."

"In a moment" Matt says. He lets you come down some and then he ads, "Here is your treat."

You hear a noise and then you scream, "Oh my gosh, oh that feels so fucking good, I'm cuming. Oh my gosh, yes, yes, yyeeessssssssss." You are moving, but are secured on the table and can't move much at all. You are lifting your ass so that you can get closer to the object licking your cunt. "Oh, I'm cuming again aaaagggghhh, fuck." We let you come a few more times while we stand and watch.

"Have you ever had an experience like that before?" Matt asks.

"Nooooo, never. Oh this is so good. I'm cuming again, aaaaahhhhhh."

"Would you like to see what has been giving you so much pleasure?"

"YES."

I am standing by your head and I reach down to remove the blindfold. You look between your splayed legs to see a huge dog licking your cunt.

"Meet Queenie, a bitch for a bitch. She belongs to my friend who owns this house. He was fucking his girl friend one night until she passed out. He went to get something to drink when he heard her scream. He came back to find Queenie licking her pussy and she was going crazy. Now any time Queenie sees a cunt, especially one that has been fucked, she likes to lick it. And as you have experienced, they seem to like it."

"Oh yes, this was something totally new to me. Do you know where I could find one like her for home?"

"Not off hand." replies Matt .

Matt takes Queenie away and I start to fuck you while you are still bound. I'm fucking you while Matt walks back into the room. "You started without me."

"Sorry, I couldn't wait. Fuck her face for a few minutes and then you can fuck the sluts cunt. I don't think it will take me long."

Matt starts to fuck your face while I continue in your cunt. I soon cum inside you and as I pull out, Matt pulls out of your mouth and comes down to take my place.

"Do you like watching my black cock fucking your married white cunt?"

"Yes" you say as you look down your body to watch his black cock fucking your married white cunt.

"Do you like watching me fuck your married slut?"

"Yes."

You then pull out of her cunt. "What would you like me to do now?" you ask us.

"Please, put your beautiful black cock back in my married white pussy and fuck my till we cum." you say.

"Fuck the married white sluts cunt hard and let her know she's been fucked" I say.

"So you want me to stick my black cock back into this married white slut and fuck her hard?"

"Yes" we both say. "Fuck that married white slut, she loves it." I add.

You put your cock back in and fuck her hard as she screams several times as she cums. Finally you shove deep into her and tense up as you shoot your load into her.

"Bring Queenie back in and see if she will clean up the cunt." I say. Matt goes to get her and she comes back in and starts licking your pussy again and cleaning up our dripping cum. This gives you several more orgasms while she is doing that.

We finally release you and allow you to clean up while Matt puts Queenie away. It's starting to get dark and Matt says it is time to be going.

"Where are we going to tonight? I ask.

"A place that caters to locals and visitors. It gets a little wild when the visitors get to having a good time." By now you have your halter top and skirt back on and we are ready to go.

As we head back toward town, we stop at a little diner for something to eat before partying. Matt and I are sitting on either side of you and you are facing the ocean. Some of the other patrons are around, but they are behind us. "I want you to pull your tits out for the waiter to enjoy" Matt says. You eagerly expose both tits and let them be supported by the top.

"How long do you want me to keep my tits exposed?" you ask him.

"Until you are told to cover them back up."

The waiter brings our drinks, after almost spilling them when he sees you. We then order our food and enjoy the view, you and the ocean, while we wait. The waiter comes back shortly to see if we might need anything else. You ask where the restrooms are and the waiter tells us they in by the front door.

"Don't even think about covering up" Matt says.

"OK, but if I'm not back in a few moments, you had better come rescue me from the police or other patrons" you say as you get up and start walking back inside. You come back a few moments later with a smile and a fresh drink. "It seems all you have to do around here to get a free drink is to show your boobs. I kind of like that."

After a little bit of more time, our food comes and we enjoy our meal, the view and your tits. The waiter stops by often to check on us and make sure everything is OK. When he brings the bill Matt tells him that he has enough money for the bill, but not for an appropriate tip. He then offers the waiter a blow job by you in place of the tip, but it has to be done there at the table. The waiter has a long apron on we tell you to get on your knees and go under the apron and blow him while he stands there talking to us. You get to work on his cock while we are talking about the food, what a slut you are, the view, how well you suck cock, the weather and anything else that comes to mind. He suddenly becomes unable to talk and starts leaning on the table for support. You shortly pop back up and lick the last of his cum off your face and tits.

"Well, it's time to put your tits away and be going to the next party," Matt says. You put everybody back where they belong and we go back out to the car. We drive through town and to a place near the beach.

"Before we get out, untie your halter top and then retie it, but loosely." After you have done this to Matt 's satisfaction we head to the club. Since everyone seems to know Matt , we are seated rather quickly in a booth where we can see part of the dance floor and bar. The waitress comes to get our drink order and give us menus to start looking at. She has on some short shorts and a bikini top that barely covers her nipples.

"I certainly approve of the uniforms here" I say after she leaves.

"The owner wanted this to be topless, but hasn't gotten the permission yet, so he is close as he can be and obey the law. He is allowed to have amateur strip contests though and tonight is the night. You will be competing by the way bitch."

"Thanks for letting me know so soon. I would have liked a chance to practice some" you tell him.

"You'll do fine" we both say.

We continue talking and Matt continues to play with you. We finally order dinner after a couple of drinks. You are physically relaxed and sexually very tense with all that Matt has been doing to you. He continues to play with you and expose your tits at times. We finish our dinner and then go to a reserved table by the dance floor where part of the floor is blocked off, apparently where the strippers will be performing.

While having another drink, the lights go down and an announcement is made. "It is now time for our weekly strip contest. If you would like to enter, please see one of the managers now. Thank you."

"You need to talk to Paul ; he knows you will be entering. Just ask for him at the bar. Go now."

You get up and walk to the bar and tell them you are looking for Paul . One of the barmaids takes you and you follow her behind the curtain. She soon returns but without you in tow.

Now one of the waitresses comes on the stage and starts dancing to the music. She dances and slowly undoes her top but just teases the audience with peaks of her tits. When the second song starts she finally drops her top and starts teasing with her skirt. This ends up being removed just before the end of the song and she is totally nude. She walks off to a round of applause. There are about 60 -70 people in the audience, most male but a few females.

"For our first amateur tonight we have a visitor from England . Give a warm welcome to Mandy." The music starts and out walks a striking red head in a skirt and blouse. She starts dancing and soon has her top off and starting to tease us with peaks of her pussy. She does a good job and gets a good round of applause when she is done. Next is a girl from Mexico , then one from Canada . You are the next one and you totally take over the show, from our point of view. The last girl is also from the US but she is totally done and off by the end of the first song.

"Give a big round of applause for our 5 amateurs. They had a great time entertaining you tonight. Let them know you appreciate their entertaining." With this all five of you come out from behind the curtain and take a bow. You all then go back into the audience to sit with your group. You have your clothes back on, but you left the halter top loose.

"You did a great job up there" Matt says. "How do you feel?"

"Like I need to be fucked by my two bastards and anyone else they want to include. Can we leave now?"

"We will in just a moment or so."

A man comes up to the table and started talking with you. "You did a great job up there" he says nodding to the stage. "Have you done this before?"

"Not in public, just for a small bachelor's party one time with about 7 guys."

"Well if you are ever back on the island, stop by and see me. You can strip for me anytime." With that he gives you a kiss and fondles your breast inside your top.

"I take it that was Paul ."

"Yes" says Matt . "He owns this place and has made it very popular with the locals and some of the tourists. He also runs an escort service for some of the hotels, often using tourists for the escorts."

"That sounds like it could be fun" you say. "Maybe if we have time..."

"Take your top off and let's head back to the bungalow" says Matt . You stand up, untie the back and pull it over your head as we walk to the door. You draw plenty of attention as we drive back to the bungalow. We start walking back when you suddenly stop.

"Is there something wrong" I ask.

"We are the clothing optional line and I need to remove my skirt." With that you remove your skirt and hand it to me. "That feels better."

We walk back and as soon as we step inside, Matt and I are stripping. "Lean over the couch slut" Matt tells you. You lean over the back and put hour hands on the cushions when Matt suddenly shoves his cock into your wet pussy.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard you black bastard. Use my married white cunt any way you want. Fuck me." Then looking at me you ask "Are you enjoying seeing your slut getting fucked by a big black cock?"

"Oh you know it you dirty slut. Almost as much as you are."

Matt continues to fuck you and then he pulls out. "Come here slut" he says as he pulls you with him. He sits on the couch and has you sit on his cock while facing me so I can watch his big black cock enter you white pussy. "Fuck me" he tells you and you start riding up and down on his cock while he reaches around to squeeze your tits and pull on your hard nipples.

12