Vacuum Bag Bed

Story Info
It was just a photoshoot, one never to speak of.
4k words
3.85
130.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to surprise my husband with some photos of myself taken by a professional. I started to ask around amongst friends. Julie, a friend of mine knew this girl that had worked with this apparently fantastic photographer. Julie emailed me Rebecca's phone number so I called her as soon I received the email. Rebecca was so nice on the phone. She couldn't stop talking about how great this photographer was. I asked her if the photographer was a male or a female and mentioned to her that I am a little apprehensive when it comes to showing even a little bit of skin to someone that I have never met. She said his name was Claude but that he was unbelievably accommodating and respects women wholeheartedly. After my conversation with her I thought that I better look elsewhere for a female photographer. I just want my first time to be stress free. I decided to try the yellow pages to see if I could find someone that I could work with. After several calls I got through to a lady by the name of Krystal who worked out of her home. She was nice on the phone I made an appointment right away.

I showed up at Krystal's house about 15 minutes before my shoot time. There was a note on the front door explaining that the entrance to the studio is around the back. I inadvertently walked around the wrong side of the house and could see into one of the basement windows. Flashes were going off like crazy. When I got closer I saw that there was some type of orgy going on and there was a lady, presumably Krystal taking pictures of these people having sex. I was mortified. I couldn't image rolling around on semen soaked blankets while Krystal was taking pictures of me -- not going to happen. I left in a hurry and never did call Krystal to reschedule.

I hit the yellow pages again and looked at the more professional advertisers. I called a couple of placed and booked appointments at both venues. The first one, Exposure Ltd. was very nice inside the waiting area. I met with a Veronica who was the photographer scheduled for my shoot. She was stunning. I told her that I wanted to have a number of sexy pictures taken of me for my husband. She said she could definitely help me with that. Veronica led me into her studio and asked me to sit in the chair over by the makeup booth. She asked me how much nudity I was comfortable with. I said I could be convinced to have my breasts exposed but felt more comfortable with at least a thong bikini bottom on. She said that was fine.

Veronica began to prepare some makeup while I disrobed. She told me that she used to prepare models before they went down the runway and asked me if she could touch me up so to speak. I said sure. She proceeded to work on my eyes and cheeks. She spent quite a bit of time on my lips. They were glossier than a waxed exotic sports car. Wow did I look hot.

Veronica started to prepare another mixture at the same time that she mentioned most models that expose their breasts have makeup put on their breasts to blend any blemishes and to highlight the nipples more. I thought wow, and explained that I have never had such a thing done and never knew that anyone would do such a thing. I accepted the offer and straightened up my back to push my breasts up toward Veronica. She cupped my left breast and commented that my breast were beautiful for my age. I'm 33 and have really focused on keeping my figure. I am also fairly chesty and proud on it.

She moved a heat lamp over from beside her table. The heat felt really nice. She started to apply the makeup with a very soft brush. It felt so nice and I had to hold back from moaning. I have never been with another woman and never really thought about it. As Veronica applied the makeup to my nipples, my pussy was started to tingle with desire and I could feel my bikini bottoms moistening. I had closed my eyes and was startled when she asked if I was okay. I simply told her that I was feeling fantastic. After a few minutes of painful bliss she announced that I was ready and directed me to lie on the bed in the corner of the room. At first, I thought ohhh my goodness, am I actually going to go through with this and make love to another woman. Then it hit me that she likely meant that she was ready to take pictures of me. The latter proved to be true. I couldn't believe how disappointed I felt. I was fully prepared to maul this woman with my tongue and hoped to receive the same in return.

I got on the bed and felt little concern for my erect nipples. My husband likely wouldn't even notice that they were erect. I looked down at my crotch and realized that there was a visible wet spot on the outside of my bikini. I was a little embarrassed so I kept my legs crossed for the first few shots then Veronica put down her camera and came over to me. My heart started to race again. She opened up my legs and moved me around into a very sexy pose and simply turned around to get her camera again. She took a number of shots and casually mentioned that she could edit the moisture out of the images or leave it in. She licked her lips seductively and suggested that I leave it in.

After a few dozen or so shots she told me that I could get dressed and meet her in her office near the front reception area. I kind of felt rejected and definitely felt sexually frustrated. The whole experience was great but I really needed some relief. I got dressed and met with Veronica. She went over the shots with me on her laptop. I was very impressed. She then directed me to go and see the receptionist for payment details while she burned the images onto a DVD. The receptionist asked for $1,250 dollars. I nearly collapsed. I was in shock and completely didn't realize that a couple of hours worth of taking pictures meant more than a thousand dollars. I paid for my DVD and left.

My husband birthday came and I handed him a small gift box containing a calendar that I prepared with the shots of me from the DVD. He loved the Calendar. While he was flipping through it I casually unzipped his shorts and worked for my afternoon snack. He was beside himself and came very quickly. He tasted so nice. The pineapple that we had eaten the night before must have worked its way through.

It was almost a year later and Jake's birthday was coming up again. I thought that I would make it a yearly thing, at least while my body stayed looking young. Jake always packed that Calendar whenever he went on a business trip. That always excited me. Well, I wasn't prepared to spend another thousand dollars again so I decided to try out that guy Claude. I sifted through some emails and found his number and called. He seemed very at ease on the phone so I asked him if I could meet him before I scheduled a photo shoot with him. He was fine with that but mentioned that his office was closed this week because his receptionist was away on vacation.

The following week I went to his studio and was very impressed with all the sets that he had. There were kitchen sets and bedroom sets and stair sets. All of them were very tastefully done and very clean. He took pride in his work and it really showed. After discussing what type of pictures I was looking for he said that wouldn't be a problem. I went to setup an appointment with his assistant Roxanne. She was incredibly nice and very beautiful too. Her skin was immaculate so I asked her what she used. She said she makes her own cream from a blend of a number of different things. She said it is a special recipe that she may share with me someday. There was a small glass container on her desk and she offered some to me. I applied a small amount to my cheeks. It was incredibly smooth and the aroma was intoxicating. While chatting with her I started to feel very warm all over and somewhat dazed. I said my good byes and left.

While driving home I started to play with one of my nipples. I was in such a state when I got home. I ran upstairs jumped on the bed and for the first time in my life played with my pussy with my fingers until I came. I had no idea what got into me. I couldn't keep the image of Roxanne out of my head. My husband came home early and I nearly ran to greet him. I asked him to fuck me right on the stairs. I felt like a dog in heat.

The two weeks before my appointment went by really fast and I was excited about going to see Roxanne again and to have some more shots of me taken. I showed up 15 minutes early and asked Roxanne if it would be alright if I walked around to pick a set or two before we got started. She said sure. I was feeling a little frisky and wasn't quite sure what types of poses that I would like to try. Looking around I saw this partition wall. Walking around the wall I noticed a weird looking water bed bag of some kind that had no water in it. There was a vacuum system attached to the wall and a series of pictures on the wall of women inside the bag like they were vacuum sealed only they could still breath because there was an opening where their nose and mouth was. The women were naked but there were black circles covering their breasts and vaginal area. At first, I thought what the hell is this, but after looking at the pictures for a while they looked kind of kinky. I do love the feeling of not being able to move when my husband is on top of me. So maybe this would offer the same kind of feeling.

I was startled when I heard Roxanne calling my name so I peered around the corner of the wall and called out to her. She came over and asked me if I want to put on some of her facial cream before we got started. I said sure and started to put some on my left cheek. She dabbed some on her fingers and started to apply some to my right cheek. Her fingers were soft and warm and felt great. She massaged the cream into my cheeks then put some around my lips. The scent of the cream hit me right away. I was momentarily dazed and almost startled when she asked me if I liked the vacuum bed. I sort of winched and said that I don't really think that is my or my husband's thing. I asked her if she had tried it out and if she liked it or not. She said after trying it out, her and her partner bought one for their bedroom. I was not really sure what she was talking about but didn't want to be rude and question what she was getting at.

Claude came around the corner and asked me if now would be a good time to start taking pictures. I said, "no time like the present". He said there was a changing area to the left of the washroom right behind me. He told me to get into any clothes that I may want to wear for the shoot. I could start to feel my heart race. I changed into a very revealing bikini and went to find Claude. He was gathering his camera gear and suggested that I go over to the set that had the black leather couch.

From the couch I could see the front reception area. The reception desk had a glass privacy panel below it (so much for privacy). I could see Roxanne leafing through a magazine. After a few minutes she pulled up her short skirt and left one of her hands on her crotch. I was taken a back a little as I have never seen another woman touch her privates before. She started rubbing gently and her facial expressions were pretty clear that she was having a great time.

Claude started taking pictures as I watching Roxanne. Trying to pay attention to what Claude was saying was very difficult. I was getting extremely aroused and couldn't really focus on anything. Claude asked if I wanted to try out that Vacuum Bag and I blurted out, "That would be great". He called over to Roxanne and asked her to escort me to the vacuum bed area for a shoot.

Roxanne came over and took my hand, the one that she had been rubbing herself with. I could feel that it was slightly moist. She walked me over to the bed, turned me around and casually untied my bikini top. I raised my arms and she ran her hands forward over the sides of my breasts to remove my top. I was in seventh heaven. I could feel my juices flowing. I was just standing there in my blank daze when I felt Roxanne start to untie my bottoms. They are tied on each side of my waist. She untied the left side then put her hands on my stomach and back to rotate me around so she could untie the other side. When my bottoms fell to the floor I was more exposed than I wanted to be but comfortable with whom I was with. She led me over to the bed and lifted up the cover and told me to climb under and lie on my back.

The first thing that I noticed was that the mattress was warm and jelly like. I got on my back and Roxanne lowered the clear rubbery top film onto me. She lined up the black patches with my breasts and pubic area then positioned my face such that the opening around my nose and mouth was comfortable. My arms were out from my body and my legs were spread a bit more than shoulder width apart. I could see through the film perfectly as it was crystal clear.

Roxanne told me that I would feel some slight pressure over my entire body as the air is sucked out of the bed and the thin film forms around my body. She told me to tell her if it is uncomfortable in any way. I nodded and she turned on the vacuum. As the air was being sucked out I could feel this wonderful even pressure all over my body. It was like wearing body tights. The jelly mattress was squishing and forming to my every curve. I was nervous but horny as hell. I could feel my vaginal secretions ooze out of me and flow between my butt cheeks. The jelly was pushing into my buttocks and up against my sphincter. Roxanne asked me if I was okay and I commented, "definitely".

She turned off the vacuum and called out for Claude. He called back saying he would be a few minutes. The pressure that I felt all over my body was really nice but really weird too. It was very comfortable but at the same time very confining. I watched as Roxanne took out her jar of cream and without even asking she applied some to my exposed lips and nose. I closed my eyes and fell back into quite a state of arousal. I was on the verge of orgasm and nothing was rubbing my most sensitive avenues. I felt something very wet and warm on my lips and opened my eyes. Roxanne's lips were on mine. She started running her tongue around the outline of my lips. I suddenly realized how vulnerable I was but really didn't care. I closed my eyes again and let myself go. Her tongue would pierce my lips every so often then go back to teasing my lips. Roxanne started to ever so lightly brush her hand on my left breast. I gave in and had a mind shattering orgasm. She stood up and called out to Claude telling him to take his time. I could see that she had removed her panties at some point in our making out. I have never even thought about going down on another woman but I so wanted to taste her nectar.

Roxanne bent down and tugged on the black patch that was covering my left breast. The patch cover came off. Oh my goodness, did I ever feel exposed now. I started to realize that I was and will be completely exposed and not in a position to stop any assault. Roxanne took my nipple into her mouth and I fell back into my state of total lust. There is one thing I should mention about my nipples, they are very sensitive and seem to be connected (nerve wise) to my clitoris. I was trying to buck my hips while Roxanne was suckling on my nipple but just could not move. I was building to yet another orgasm when I felt my right breast be exposed to the cooler air on the other side of the vacuum bag. Without taking her mouth off my left nipple, Roxanne started to gently roll my right nipple between her thumb and index finger. God did that feel nice. I was almost there when Roxanne stopped her ministration. She straddled my body in a 69 position. Her pussy was a mere 6 inches from my face. I could smell her aroma and immediately thought that the smell was very familiar. Suddenly, I felt my pussy being exposed for all to see. I was on fire and the cool air felt really nice.

As my eyes started to roll back in utter bliss at the thought of what was to come, I saw that there was a huge mirror mounted to the ceiling over the vacuum bed. Roxanne kissed and tongued my pussy, then moved off of me to get completely undressed. For the first time I saw what I looked like, a slightly distorted woman pinned to a bed, completely naked, with exposed breasts and pussy. The cool thing was that my breast were being squeezed upward and held perfectly in place. I felt like I was 18 again with nice firm breasts. My pussy was also bulging out. My labia were so engorged. I needed to cum again but had little control over when that would happen.

Roxanne slunk down and started crawling over me like a cat. She stopped and started to rub one of her nipples around my lips and onto my cheeks. It smelled so nice and felt so soft. I stuck out my tongue, she moved her nipple over my mouth and I gently sucked on her rose bud. She rolled her eyes and arched her back. I knew that she was loving the treatment that I was giving her. She returned the favor but moving her mouth onto one of my nipples. I started to moan and the vibrations in my mouth were having an effect on Roxanne. She moved back into her 69 position and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. For the first time in my life I was eating pussy and loving it. Roxanne didn't touch my pussy but rested her body onto mine. She just laid there panting and gently grinding her pussy onto my mouth. I was in heaven and I am sure she was too. Suddenly she tensed up and let out a scream. I felt her pussy contract and she became very wet. She raised her pussy off of my mouth and started her assault on mine. My clitoris was so sensitive and her tongue was so warm.

Suddenly, I could feel the bed move so I opened my eyes and saw that Claude was just about to mount Roxanne in a dog style position right above my face. I am a bit of a prude and have never been with anyone but my husband. My husband is also not very adventurous when it comes to sex but I have read a few sexy novels in my day. That said, I was not prepared for this. Claude was very well hung, more in girth than in length. Roxanne has no doubt taken this treatment before and was really loving it. She ramped up her invasion on my pussy. I just stared at Claude's cock pounding in and out of Roxanne's pussy. His balls were swaying back and forth and every once in a while they would brush against my nose.

Claude pulled out and pressed the head of his cock against my lips. I could smell and taste Roxanne's pussy. I opened my mouth let Claude penetrate me as far as her could. After a minute or so he told Roxanne to straddle my face. I felt Claude's tongue replace Roxanne's and then shortly there after I felt Claude's weight on my body. I never thought that I would ever cheat on my husband but then again I really never consented to any of this. My mind was elsewhere and I desperately wanted to fell Claude's cock in my pussy. A few seconds later my desperations were met and in one felt swoop Claude buried his cock in my pussy.

He was bigger than I thought and within a few thrusts I was screaming in pleasure with another orgasm. My screams were stifled because Roxanne was grinding herself on my mouth. This brought Roxanne to yet another orgasm. She rolled off of me and laid down beside me. Claude leaned in close to my face and asked me if he could cum in mouth, I tried to nod a yes but couldn't move, he knew my answer. After a few more thrust he pulled out and positioned himself above my mouth. Claude pressed his cock into my mouth. He held out long enough for me to close my lips around the head before he spilled his seed. I slid my tongue past my lips and massaged the underside of his shaft while he came. He eventually started to lose his erection so he pulled his member from my mouth. He laid beside me and the three of us just stared at each other in the mirror.

Roxanne got up first and started to let the air back into the vacuum bag. Claude leaned over, kissed my lips and said that he had a wonderful time with me. Claude then left and Roxanne helped me out of the bag. My entire body felt very strange. Roxanne took my hand and led me to a room that had a Jacuzzi. She and I bathed each other for nearly an hour and of course there was a little more foreplay.

12