Val Kilmer Suprises You

Story Info
You come home to an intruder.
943 words
3.68
21.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in the door after a long day at work. You kick your shoes off and set your keys on the end table. As you turn around to lock the door you hear a noise from the other end of the house. You know no one is supposed to be there. As you try to hone in on the sound, you realize it is coming from your bedroom. You grab the nearest thing to you that looks even remotely dangerous, which happens to be an umbrella, and walk towards the bedroom. As you get closer the noise stops. Must have been the damn cat, you think to yourself. As you walk in your bedroom door you turn to flip the light switch and it happens, someone grabs you and throws you on the bed.

You’re near hysterics, and then you see the light turn on above. As you look at who grabbed you, you realize that you know who this is. As you look at him, you see his blonde hair and gorgeous eyes. It’s Val Kilmer, what the hell is he doing in your home?

“Surprised you didn’t I? I’ve been reading those stories you write about me. It wasn’t hard to find you. And since you have such a vivid imagination on what you’d like me to do to you, I figured I’d come and oblige.” Val stares down at you sexily.

“I never thought I’d actually get to meet you. I can’t believe it’s you. You read my stories? I feel so embarrassed.” You can feel the blood running to your cheeks, yet you start to get wet as you realize why he’s really here.

“I look around to see what people are saying and I happened upon one of your stories. It got me hot, I loved it. I kept finding more and more all with your name on them and I had to meet you.” He gazed into her eyes the whole time he talked to her.

“I’m flattered, really. But what exactly do you have in mind for me?” You can’t believe what is happening, it’s like a dream.

“I don’t want to spoil the surprise, let’s enjoy this.” He moves over to the bed where you’re still laying and leans over top of you. He leans down and starts kissing your neck and nibbling all over you. You raise your head and meet his mouth with yours. The kiss is deep and passionate. He’s running his hands all over your body. Sliding his hand up your shirt and squeezing your breasts. You’re getting so hot and wet.

He leans back and removes his shirt. You can’t help but stare at his glorious chest. He flings his shirt across the room and reaches for yours. You can’t do anything, you just let him do what he will. You lay there and let him undress you. After you’re totally naked and he’s kissing you all over your body, he removes his clothes. You gaze at his cock, it’s already quite hard and you can see the precum on the tip.

You try to get up but he tells you to lay still. “I want to please you as good as you’ve written that you please me.” You lie back again and let him do what he wants. He starts kissing your legs, starting at the ankles and slowly licking and kissing his way up to your thighs. When he gets to your thighs, he licks and nibbles all over the inside of them. You can feel his breath on your pussy, and it’s making you wetter and wetter. “I’m so wet I feel like I’m going to cum already.” You can’t help it, he’s driving you mad.

“Beg me to touch you, beg me to fuck you. I’ve read it, now I want to hear it from your lips.” He says all this towards your pussy and his breathe feels as though it will make you cum.

“Please touch me, touch my pussy, and I want you to fuck me.” You can barely moan the words out.

He then kisses all the way up until his tongue touches your pussy. You almost spasm at the first contact. You start moaning and saying his name into the air. He licks your pussy all over and then, as he sucks on your clit, he sticks his finger inside you.


“Oh yes, Val! I want you to fuck me. Please. I need your cock inside me now.” You want to cum so bad you can taste it.

“Is that what you really want? You want me to fuck you?” You can’t even respond, you just shake your head.

He gets up from where he was and starts to rub his dick all over your pussy. You can feel how wet you are and hot. Finally, after what seems like an eternity he sticks it in. Slowly at first to lube it, then deeper and faster. You start to scream his name, you can’t help it.”

“OH VAL, FUCK ME!!” Your throat hurts from screaming so much. He feels so good inside you. You can feel him all through you. He pumps and pumps into you, leaning down to kiss you. He whispers in your ear, “I’m going to cum inside you.” With those words you start to cum and you can feel his dick erupting into you. You both cum together for what seems like an eternity.

As you lay there beside each other, Val turns your way,” I knew this was a good idea. I love your stories but I say we make some of our own.”