Val Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of change and acceptance.
1.7k words
3.5
6.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beginning

The origin of this piece started when I bought a used computer from the local hockshop. Apparently neither the prior owner nor the store had the sense to sanitize the drive so, being very curious, I did a little nosing around before I reformatted the drive. I found these files but, oddly, there were no similar files for responses. This is a progression of emails and letters from Val, whoever she is, to the prior owner of the machine, whose name appears to be Jay. These are some of the most graphic notes and emails I have ever seen and really got me fantasizing about what could have been going on. I am well aware of the roles and emotions with regard to submissives and their masters but I find Val's writing particularly provoking with regard to her journey and her personal observations and reactions to each occurrence as it unfolded. Life is often stranger than fiction.

*****

December 12

Jay

I have never considered writing anything like this before and I am very nervous about where it could lead because it exposes me to a lot of potentially awful consequences. This situation with you is all so confusing to me. I trust you with what I am going to tell you here even though I am powerless to do anything about what you chose to do. You know what happened but I need to tell you what I felt - how incredible the emotional impact was. It was so overpoweringly wanton and so unlike me - at least I thought so.

If I was with you physically right now, and I shared the intensity of my emotional reactions to we did, I would not be able to get through it without giving in to the temptation to repeat what we did - and probably more. I would not be able to stop myself. I don't think I am able to control my fixation without your help so I am writing this in hopes of furthering your participation.

It started when I spoke to you on the phone the first time. I had an instant connection to you. Not emotionally at first, but physically, which is funny because we had not ever met and I had no idea what you looked like. I am not sure why but the sound of your voice gave me erotic feelings I had not had in a very long time.

When I met you in person my reaction was even stronger. You are a very charismatic man and I was immediately attracted to you emotionally, physically and sexually. As a good Christian I have never acted on feelings like that, but I was so drawn to you I couldn't help myself. When we shook hands I became totally aroused. What flashed through my mind was every passionate scene from any fantasy I have ever had. You suddenly became the man in them and you were there in real life. I had so much trouble coping with my intense reaction that I had difficulty talking during the interview. I needed to go home afterward and change my underwear.

Things at home are not exactly great. I am lucky if Tony makes any advances or even touches me. I never thought of myself as overly sexual and I have always been pretty straight laced because of my extreme religious upbringing. I enjoy sex but I am not aggressive about asking for it nor is Tony a great lover. I had always been told it was up to the husband to determine the time. Tony often finished first leaving me unsatisfied. However, lately the total lack of any physical intimacy had gotten to me. I am embarrassed to say I was very lonely and I resorted to other methods including using some pretty outrageous fantasies.

After we met, those fantasies began to include you and they got more and more graphic. They became similar to stories from a porno magazine where a woman was totally subjugated and used by someone. I do not know where I got those ideas, what experience they came from in my life, or why I felt the urge to be conquered and controlled by you, but that need became increasingly real to me.

As time went on, and we saw more of each other, my dreams about being dominated by you were so vivid that they distracted me from everything else. Truthfully, when I considered what I might do about it I didn't think I could be so forward. But sitting close to you that Saturday morning was more than I could stand. I have no explanation, and make no apology, but I was so turned on I could hardly breath. It was like my fantasies and all my hormones were intense at once. And when you touched my arm to stop me from closing the file draw I almost fainted from the heat of it.

It was at that moment that my overpowering desire was no longer controllable. Call it lust, if you wish, but when I turned around you were there in my space. I wanted nothing more than for you to take me, right there, right then.

When our long intense stare turned into a kiss it was more passionate then any of my fantasies. When I opened my mouth to yours and our tongues met it was magic for me. And when you pulled me to you I melted into your body. I no longer cared about the consequences. Our chemistry was so powerful I just had to have you. I needed the feel of your naked body against mine. I wanted to have you touch me everywhere so I could experience my desires. I pleaded with you to fulfill my passion. For some reason, in my fantasies, I always required your permission.

Val

*****

December 13

Jay

What happened Saturday has never happened - ever - even with my husband. I am not an exhibitionist by any standard. I don't even wear bikinis in my backyard so when I thought about it afterwards I was shocked about being so shameless. Undressing in front of you in broad daylight, in front of a large picture window overlooking other offices and the parking lot where anyone walking by could see, was the most erotic thing I have ever done. I was exposing myself to the entire world and, at that moment, it didn't even matter to me that it was happening. That is how focused I was on giving myself to you.

I remember I was in a hurry. You stopped me by grabbing my arms which sent shocks through my entire body. You told me to be still as you slowly unbuttoned my blouse, took it from my shoulders and threw it on the conference table. The touch of your hands on my skin was electric and I gasped in excitement. You unzipped my skirt and I let it fall to the ground. My stomach was in knots and the heat below undeniable. There I was in just panties and bra - just for you. I realized I was blushing from the excitement as you looked at my body for the first time. Then you sat down and ordered me to seduce you by slowly and provocatively removing my bra and panties while I danced in front of the window. I was thankful that you had taken control and I gave myself over to it. I had never thought of myself as a seductress but for you it seemed perfect somehow.

Showing myself to you in that public setting was one of my most sexually exciting moments. When I finally came to you entirely naked it was all I could do to stand while you slowly ran your hands over my body caressing every part and feeling every inch. I slowly turned around until I was once again facing you giving you an opportunity to see and touch all of me. I spread my legs to give you full access to anywhere you wanted to touch. You commented how I was shaking and, when your hand moved up my inner thigh and you fingered my vagina, it came away wet. I was so embarrassed about my body's reactions but I wanted you to do more, to explore every crevice, to take possession.

Val

*****

December 14

Jay

I stood there naked for you hoping you found me desirable. Then you pulled me into your lap and, as your hands touched my breasts and gently squeezed my nipples, my hunger rose further. I had to hurry for fear of losing the intensity of the moment. At that moment I desired you more than anything in the world.

I pulled you up and undressed you as fast as I could. When I got my first glimpse of your manhood I knew I was going to be yours forever. It stood so beautiful and hard and proud and it was larger than my husband's by far. And when you pressed on my shoulders I knew what you wanted. I knelt in front of you.

When I took you into my mouth something happened to me. The only way I can describe it is that my brain dissolved into sexual oblivion. I let out a sigh of pleasure. You told me right then, kneeling in front of you with your penis wedged in my mouth, that I was to be your sex slave, to do whatever it was you commanded.

I was totally in awe of you right then. It was like you knew my most inner desires. You knew I wanted you to do things to me that I had never done - take me places I had never been - to totally possess me. You knew I wanted to give myself and my body completely to you for your pleasure. And somehow you knew I wanted to be used like I had never been used before.

You knew I wanted to be owned and I could not think of anything I wanted to do more. So I smiled up at you, nodded my agreement and set about pleasing you.

Val