Val Pt. 02: A Story of Change and Acceptance

Story Info
The conversion.
1.7k words
3.6
6.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Conversion

The origin of this piece started when I bought a used computer from the local hockshop. Apparently neither the prior owner nor the store had the sense to sanitize the drive so, being very curious, I did a little nosing around before I reformatted the drive. I found these files but, oddly, there were no similar files for responses. This is a progression of emails and letters from Val, whoever she is, to the prior owner of the machine, whose name appears to be Jay. These are some of the most graphic notes and emails I have ever seen and really got me fantasizing about what could have been going on. I am well aware of the roles and emotions with regard to submissives and their masters but I find Val's writing particularly provoking with regard to her journey and her personal observations and reactions to each occurrence as it unfolded. Life is often stranger than fiction.

*****

December 14

Jay

I was in glory as you allowed me to stroke and suck you. I gagged as your hands pulled yourself deeper into my mouth. It only made my devotion and my arousal stronger. When I looked up you were smiling and it pleased me that I was pleasing you. I couldn't stop. I loved the taste of you, of feeling your heat in my mouth as I stretched to take as much as I could. I loved the threat of you in my throat so I could not breath - of that power you now had over me.

I made love to your member with my mouth, lips and tongue pulling you deeper into my throat. I never wanted it to end but you stopped me. You had your own agenda. As you removed yourself you wiped yourself along my cheek and I sighed in desire.

You pulled me from my knees and laid me on the table and I knew instinctively what you wanted me to do. I offered my womanhood to you as your slave in a perfect position of submission. Bringing my knees up and spreading myself for you could have been the most shameless sexual position I have ever taken for anyone. When your tongue touched my clitoris I had an orgasm and my fluids leaked all over your mouth but you continued licking me. Your tongue kept doing things to my labia and clitoris that made me crazy with lust. I was going higher than I could ever imagine. When you finally stopped and stood I was wild with anticipation. I knew it was going to be something incredible. I leaned back on the table spreading my arms out and raised my legs to your shoulders in total surrender.

I was small so you took your time putting that beautiful large penis in me. When you finally were all the way in it touched places never touched before. You filled me entirely. I was ready to be used and I don't know if I said it out loud or not but my mind said 'fuck me" . You did so - wondrously. Your long strokes in and out made me shake uncontrollably. I remember moaning in passion, something I have never done. As you quickened your pace I gave up more and more control of my body to you as I got lost in the pleasure and had orgasms, one right after another.

But even with all my fluids helping to lubricate I was getting sore from your size. I asked if you could rest for a moment but deep inside I really wanted you to dominate me, to somehow punish me for my asking to stop, and continue to take me. But once again you didn't do what I thought. You pulled out and put the head at my anus. I have never considered having anal sex but right then I would have done anything, given up any part of my body, to you.

Val

December15

Jay

I have never wanted anyone to do me anally but that was different. I wanted it more than anything I have ever wanted in my life. I needed you to be my first.

I grabbed my butt and spread it for you. You rubbed my juices in and out of my anus, first with one then two fingers stretching me and bringing me to new heights as you massaged my clitoris with your thumb. You got me to relax my muscles with a short spanking, slapping my bum hard enough to make loud noises and leave red marks, while your fingers widened my entrance further. I loved every second of it.

I groaned when you removed your fingers wanting the pleasure to continue. But you were in control and knew what you wanted to do. You placed your tip at my anus then brutally took my virginity with a sudden plunge all the way in. The pain was both terrible and wonderful because I knew my body finally belonged to you. I gave into it - I released myself to you in every way. I was now willingly and thankfully yours to use as you saw fit. I had been conquered.

After a while because of your relentless thrusting in and out the pain subsided and the immense pleasure came. I grew to like it more than I could have imagined and knew I would eagerly do it again anytime you required me to. I could not, and would not, deny you anything that was that pleasurable for me. As you finished off inside me I had another orgasm pouring fluid all over the floor.

I was spent, sore and happier than I had been in a very long time. But I wanted to give to you further.

Val

December 15

I have shared with you more than I have with anyone including Tony. I admitted my fantasies to you, no matter how vile, and described them all in some detail.

I told you of my early sexual experiences. I told you how I lost my virginity on my eighteenth birthday to my best friend's father. I submitted because he would not take "no" for an answer. I told you how, as my private school headmaster, he demanded sex three times a week after school until graduation. I told you how dirty I felt, how powerless I was to stop it, for fear of not getting his important recommendation for a scholarship to college. I shared how I felt confused as to why I loved letting him use me that way.

I told you of my disastrous honeymoon where, after waiting to have sex during the entire year of our courtship, Tony had a cold and the drugs prevented him from getting an erection.

I opened every secret about myself to you - even every fantasy. I surrendered control of my life to you by willingly giving you the information you would need to destroy my life.

As I sat on your lap speaking of these events you were stroking my body gently and softly squeezing my breasts and nipples. They were already sensitive so I became aroused quickly. I reached for you and stroked your penis slowly. I was so happy when it became hard again for me. I knew I was pleasing you and you wanted to have me again so I got on my knees between your legs and took you into my mouth. I could taste our combined sex and it was like a beautiful desert.

When I stood and straddled you I was so hungry for you I could wait no longer and took you in one motion. As your tip touched my cervix it set my entire body on fire. Your sex plunging in and out once again gave me uncontrollable orgasm after orgasm. I could feel my juices leaking all over you. I had left this world and I was in pleasure heaven. The last orgasm snuck up me and was so hard that my vagina started convulsing and I sprayed a torrent of juices into a puddle on the floor. In the middle of my ecstasy you exploded into me with such force that my mind went blank from the sheer power of our mutual passion.

I collapsed against you panting from yet another mind numbing orgasm. Then I panicked. I was not on birth control. We had possibly made a baby. I started crying from both the pleasure you had given me and the fear.

Val

December 16

Jay

Fortunately I did not get pregnant. My period came today. I could never have explained a pregnancy to my husband or my family. I would have had to do something abhorrent to me and in conflict with my religious beliefs. In retrospect I learned I am not strong enough to have done what I would have had to do. I would have just disappeared or worse.

What happened last Saturday morning was a mistake for both of us and can only create problems going forward. I have become obsessed with you and my fantasies get more and more vivid about what we do and where we do it - in public places, cars, your office, my office, the conference room, the construction sites, the dunes, the park, even in my backyard pool. I even fantasized about going to a sex club with you and having you give me to other men or of watching many men use me at the same time. It was consuming my life and my family and coworkers began to notice.

Morally I am confused on so many levels. I am married and will likely remain so if for no other reason than my children. Us having some torrid affair and getting discovered, could jeopardize everything I have and hold dear. As much as I might wish to, for me to continue as your slave could have consequences I cannot predict. But my head and my body are yours to command. I have given them to your care and if you give me any indication, any command, I would have you use me again and again wherever, whenever and with whomever you demanded.

I know in my heart you can be gentle and charitable with your power over me. Please help me do what I must. I know I started it but I really need to try to resolve it.

Val