Valarie Makes the First Move

Story Info
Valarie comes to the cafe and made the move I had wanted to.
972 words
3.93
8.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There comes a time in ever single man's life that he gets to the point that's its not even about sex any more. It's about the touch of a woman, the scent of her shampoo that lingers hours after she showers, the hint of perfume when you put on a jacket she's had on. The smell of the pillow you share when you cant manage to break her from your arms at night when you sleep. The look in her eyes as she smiles up at you as you lean in for the kiss that will top the millions of ones before. And for god's sake, when that smile turns into want as she silently begs you to please, please PLEASE, kiss her without saying a word. When you miss the ability to just run your hands across her waistline and feel her smoothness as you listen to her gasp and sigh at the same time. For a man who has been hurt in the past, hurt badly, that time and come and gone more than once. My ex of nearly 4 years, as I found out, was cheating on me with whoever she could manager to find willing. Which at her beauty, was often. That is why I have been single for as long as i have been. I was afraid to trust again. I was afraid to love again. Then, out of complete nowhere, out of the absolute green earth sprouted Valerie.

Valerie, there is no way to sum her up into one word. It would be impossible. She is my inspiration, my muse. See, I own my own company and yet have kept my job at a local greasy spoon job in the kitchen because when I had nothing else left, I had that café and its customers. Valerie became a regular over time but that first time she ever walked in... I looked up from the grill to see her smile and god was it beautiful. Her long brown hair waving, the sunlight through the window making her glow even brighter. As the waitress welcomed her she smiled and I went weak at the knees to it. Everything about this girl seemed to me to be true perfection. She looked back at me and smiled and I know I had an idiotic look on my face somewhere between utter fascination and a blushing boy seeing his childhood crush on the playground at recess.

She came in a few times after that with a few days in between and I loved it when she did but she always came when we were busier. Too busy for me to step out of the kitchen to talk with her. I felt all was lost when she didn't show up for her usual lunch time. I just knew she'd gone to another place, found a guy that I didn't know and figured I'd see her now and then yet not often enough for my fantasies. A couple days past and she came in, walked to the bar, motioned for me to come talk to her so I did as I was told. Too wanting to say no or to even argue in the slightest. That's wen she did something I'd never imagine. She grabbed my shirt, pulled me to her, leaned her head one way and I the other and our lips locked for the first time ever. Our lips pressed with passion and yet I felt as awkward as a preteen wanting that kiss on the first ever date he'd gone to without the direct supervision of his or her parents. It didn't matter to me that there were others in there. Not only the other cook, and two waitresses but the customers we had in there. She said she'd been busy at work and couldn't get away for her lunch but that she missed our talks, as short as they were, she still missed them. She apparently also missed me. She smiled and asked me what time we were slow enough that I could actually talk with her today. I told her anytime after the lunch rush and before the dinner rush. It's food, no one knows for sure but there is a slow time around 3pm every day. She smiled walked backwards from the bar and said "see you then." I had no idea what to expect.

From that point on my mind raced for the next time I would be feeling her lips against mine again, when I would smell her perfume again. I had no idea that only a couple weeks and one kiss could mean so much for no other reason than it was there. She came to the café, sat down at a booth, I made her order and walked it to the table myself. I sat down and we talked. And talked. And talked. About everything and nothing at the same time. I let her know this was my favorite job that that i did in fact own my own company and that I would forever still be a cook at a cafe. Before I knew it I was being called back into the kitchen to do my job not even caring to notice the customers that walked in and ordered food. I stood up to walk back to the kitchen. I heard a "Hey, come back here!" I turned around looked at her standing now, with an outstretched hand, so I grabbed for it and pulled her to me as we leaned our ways to lock lips again. I enjoyed it so much. Yet I knew I had to get to the kitchen so I pushed her away, smiled as I saw the look in her eyes wanting more. "Tomorrow?" I said as I turned and walked away to the kitchen.