Valdosta

Story Info
Win a race and end up with the memories of a lifetime.
9k words
4.63
26.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers

It was speedweek at Daytona, February 1991. I was down to watch the big race at the big track and to race my old dirt modified at the satellite dirt tracks. The first night out at Valdosta speedway, I had been clipped in the first heat race and tapped the fence pretty hard. We had to replace part of the front suspension, the front shock, and weld up a broken mount.

Not a good way to start seven days of hard racing but we learned something. By luck of the draw, I got to start the "B" feature up near the front and won it with ease. Whatever we had done to the front end helped the car handle. It now planted the left front wheel better and steered through the turns with ease, which meant I could get back to the gas earlier and harder.

The "A" feature was forty laps on that rough old track. I started twentieth out of twenty-four and won going away. The car was a rocket and seemed to just float through those rough turns anywhere I drove it. High, low, in the middle, it did not seem to matter, the car was bad fast.

*****

The winner's circle was a madhouse; tech inspection afterwards was a breeze. The car was parked at the end of the trailer, ready to load. I was leaned in through the window getting my helmet off the hook on the center roof cross brace of the roll cage when someone put their hands on my sides and slowly ran them down to my hips and then across my ass.

I bumped my head hard as I tried to back out of the low, narrow window. I had the helmet in one hand and the other on the growing knot on the back of my head. As I straightened and turned around my mouth dropped open. All thoughts of the knot on my head disappeared. I was looking into the greenest eyes I had ever seen and they were level with mine.

My vision backed off to take in a beautiful face and chestnut hair with lighter streaks through it. "I don't suppose there's a chance of a ride?" The woman asked with a big grin. She had a decidedly British accent.

My mouth finally closed enough for me to grin back at her. I knew what kind of ride I wanted to give her but decided to play nice at least to start with. Of course, her hand on my ass earlier made that even harder to do. "They've closed the track, I'm afraid. Anyway, with you sitting in my lap, I don't think my mind would be on driving the race car."

Her eyes got big and then she grinned. "Cheeky thing, aren't you."

"The car only has one seat," I replied.

She leaned forward and looked inside the car. My eyes were on the front of her blouse where her breasts were threatening to spill out into the warm night air. The blouse was black and close to see through but had a random swirl pattern that was interesting.

"That is rather small," she said straightening up.

"Want to give it a try?" I asked.

"We are still talking about the car, aren't we?" She asked in return.

"For now," replied with a wink.

"Cheeky, through and through," she whispered.

"Put your right leg in the window and hold on to the bar here at the top of the window as you get your left leg inside so you can sit on this lower bar." I told her.

She looked from me to the car and back again several times as I spoke. After a moment, she shrugged. "Why not," she said as she lifted her leg and put her foot through the window. I was hoping it was a skirt she was wearing but it turned out to be harem pants, baggy and very soft.

Grabbing the upper window bar for balance, she swung her left leg up and through the window. She was sitting on the door bar as I said, "Now move both feet in front of the seat, hold onto the bar, and slide into the seat."

She was sitting on the seatbelts. She wiggled and lifted up in the seat. "Something is poking me."

"Hey, don't look at me. I'm out here," I said with a grin. Then I leaned in and moved the seatbelts over the sides of the seat, out of the way.

She sat back down and grinned up at me as she wiggled in the seat and put her hands on the steering wheel. "It fits like a glove."

"Put the seatbelts on and try it."

She fumbled with the belts for a minute and then I leaned in to give her a hand. I got the shoulder straps in place and ran my hands down them, brushing the outsides of her breasts as I did. She looked up at me quickly and then returned her eyes to where I was latching the shoulder straps into the seatbelt and pulling the antisubmarine belt up between her legs. She made a whimpering sound as I latched the five straps together.

When I started to pull them tight, she wiggled back in the seat. I pulled them tighter. The shoulder straps mashed her breasts together and threatened to pop them out the front of the loose blouse. Tightening the antisubmarine belt pulled the lap belt down around her hips and pulled the shoulder straps even tighter. When I pulled the lap belt tight, she moaned softly. One nipple had now slipped out from under the cloth of the blouse.

She lifted her arms and put her hands on the wheel again. "Do the belts need to be this tight?"

I grinned and nodded. "If you went out on the track right now, you would make a slow lap and be tightening the belts even more. By the time you were ready to start the race, you would have tightened them three more times. The seat molds to your body and the vibrations sink you down more. There is no such thing as a too tight seatbelt."

"And you drive so beautifully this way. It is very hard to believe. I can hardly move."

I reached over to the dash and flipped a switch. I pulled my head out of the car and looked around. "Fire in the hole," I yelled and leaned back into the car. I rattled the transmission lever between her legs to make sure the car was out of gear.

When I flipped a second switch she asked, "What are you doing?"

"Giving you the second part of the tour," I replied as I pushed up on a third switch. The motor whirred for a second and busted off with a loud roar. Then it sat there with a lope that rocked the whole car.

"Push the gas pedal down an inch or so and let it back up," I told her in a loud voice to be heard over the pipes.

She blipped the throttle timidly and laughed when the motor responded.

"Push it harder. There are triple springs on the linkage."

She gassed it a little harder and laughed again as it revved up more.

"Harder," I yelled at her.

She looked up at me and laughed. "I thought I was the one who was supposed to say that."

"You can have your turn later," I said as I pulled back out of the car and moved forward. The hood was off the car so I grabbed the throttle linkage and revved the car like I would testing the timing. I revved it up about half way and held it a second before letting go of the linkage. I revved it several more time and then leaned back inside.

The woman's eyes were wide and she had a big grin on her face. "Blip the gas a couple of times quickly," I said as I reached for the ignition switch. When she did, I killed the motor and turned off the master switch.

"So, what do you think?" I asked in the deafening quiet.

She shivered hard and looked up at me. "Outstanding," she whispered and then shivered again. "The noise and the vibration. The raw power. Awesome."

I chuckled as I leaned over to unlatch the seatbelt. That exposed nipple was right in front of my face so I licked it. The woman gasped and then moaned as I licked it again. I sucked it between my lips and flicked it back and forth with the tip of my tongue. As I released it, I flipped the quick disconnect on the seatbelt and they popped loose. Her nipple quickly slipped back under the cloth.

With a moan, she moved her hands to her breasts and massaged them gently. "You certainly know what all the buttons and switches do," she whispered.

"It's not real complicated," I said. "Always work under the KISS principle. Keep It Simple Stupid." When I said KISS, she looked at my lips. When I finished speaking, I did kiss her. She moaned and kissed me back.

Someone tapping me on the back broke the kiss. "What?" I asked without moving.

"We need to load this thing," one of my crewmen said.

"Ok," I replied and shook my head. "The crew is ready for a beer or three," I told the woman.

"Are you going with them?" She asked.

"What ya got in mind?" I asked with a grin.

She laughed and whispered, "I'm feeing wild and crazy."

"Then I'm your man," I said. "All I need to do is change out of this dirty driving suit and borrow a truck. Uh, and get you out of the car."

She laughed and gave me a quick kiss. "I think I remember how I got in here."

I stepped back and watched as she got out of the car. I didn't have to help her although I wanted to. Once she was back on the ground, she dusted of the back of her pants and grinned. "It's harder than it looks but not hard at all."

Looking down at the front of my driving suit, I shook my head. "I didn't know it showed."

She laughed and slapped me on the arm. "Go and change clothes."

*****

Since my truck was hooked to the racecar trailer, I borrowed a truck from one of the crew. I came back from the other side of the trucks wearing a pair of shorts, a racing t-shirt, and tennis shoes. The woman was sitting on a fender of the trailer talking to one of the crewman's wives.

"Sorry about the shorts and t-shirt. I wasn't planning on going anywhere fancy when I came out here tonight," I said.

She looked me up and down for a moment and replied, "I didn't have anywhere fancy in mind."

Silvia, the crewman's wife looked at me and grinned. "You look like you're headed for the beach and she looks like she's ready to go clubbing down in Miami."

The woman looked at me and said, "I've never been to the beach. I've seen it from the road and my hotel room but that is as close as I've gotten."

"Then the beach it is," I said with a grin.

*****

On the way to the beach, I found out her name was Delaine. She was in Daytona on business and that she had been kidnapped by a couple of the girls in the office to come out to the races. What happened to the other two women I never found out but I did find out that she was rather kinky. We hadn't got on the highway good before she wiggled out of those harem pants.

Her blouse was long but was split up each side to the top of her hips. When she slid over next to me, it left her whole left thigh and hip bare and inviting. Her left leg was drawn up on the seat with her ankle under her right knee. This spread her thighs wide but the blouse covered her sex completely.

My hand found her left knee and explored the satiny skin on top and then along the inner part. She squirmed as my hand caressed her inner thigh. "You have gentle hands," she whispered softly as her hand found my thigh.

"Your hands on my ass are what started this," I said as I caressed her inner thigh again.

"And a nice solid arse it is," she whispered in reply.

"I wanted to check yours out as you got out of the racecar but decided there were too many people around." I told her.

"If you only knew how much that would have excited me," she said with a shiver. "I'm a bit of an exhibitionist at times."

"That explains that blouse then," I said as my hand moved a little higher on her inner thigh. The edge of my hand was very close to her sex and had pushed the blouse up higher between her legs.

She shivered and wiggled a little. "You tease well," she said a moment later. "I like that. Most guys would grab but then you are not most guys. Although the licking of my nipple caught me by surprise."

"Well, it was right there in front of my face. My tongue sometimes gets a mind of its own."

She chuckled and brought her hands up to cover her breasts. "The excitement of being in that car, you brushing my breasts as you did up the belts, and then tightening the belts. I felt like I was tied up and then you started the motor, I almost had an orgasm right there. The vibrations and the roar of the motor...." She left the sentence hanging as she moaned softly.

Her hands massaged her breasts for a moment. "Your tongue and lips almost pushed me over the edge."

We came to the first red light on the north side of Daytona. I pulled over into the left turn lane. Delaine looked around and then looked at me. "Isn't the beach farther down in town?"

I chuckled. "We've been paralleling the beach ever since we got on this highway. In fact, where we are now is turn four of the old beach race course."

"They used to race on the beach?"

The light changed and I made the left. "Back before they built the big paved track, the beach was one side of the course and this highway was the other. The turns were deep rutted sand with big bumps on and off the highway. Of course, that was way before my racing time. The town was a lot smaller and there weren't any house along here."

She was looking around and then the road dipped down and we were suddenly on the beach. She laughed as she watched the light surf getting closer and closer. At the last minute, I turned right and gassed the truck. The tires spun and it drifted sideways for a moment before getting a bite and moving on down the beach.

Delaine was shoved over against me as we went sideways. She was still laughing and leaning against me as we slowed and idled along down the hard packed sand. The edge of my hand was now against her hot sex. I moved it a fraction of an inch and could feel the slipperiness there. She whimpered and flexed her hips, rubbing herself against me.

"We should do this during the daylight when there are people around," I whispered to egg her on.

She moaned and shivered hard, her hand finding my lap and my hard dick standing up under the shorts. She moaned even louder. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and squeezed as her hips moved faster. I moved my hand a little closer and she gasped loudly as her hips jerked and stumbled in their movement. She let out a long deep moaning groan as her hips jerked several more time.

I stopped the truck and sat there grinning at her. Her eyes were closed, her head resting on my shoulder. She was chewing on her bottom lip and whimpering. That orgasm she had missed earlier had hit with a vengeance. I let her ride it out without moving my hand.

It was several minutes before she even moved and then it was only to sigh deeply. Her grip on my dick had relaxed but now her fingers tightened again. "I needed that," she whispered softly a moment later.

A car rolled slowly by us and went on down the beach. Delaine lifted her head and watched the taillights. "This truck is too high for them to see anything," she whispered.

"We can get out, you know," I said with a glance at the clock. It was a little after three in the morning. There would not be much traffic at this time but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"Do I have to put my pants back on?"

I reached up and flipped the headlights off but left the parking lights on. It got dark in a hurry outside. I had the dash lights turned up as high as they would go so I could see Delaine and all her charms. Then I answered her question, "Not if you don't want to but remember, someone could drive by at any time."

She moaned softly and flexed her hips, her wet hot pussy rubbing my hand. "You made quite a mess," I pointed out and then licked my lips. "Maybe I should clean it up."

With a louder moan, she shook her head. "Not right now, I need to rest a bit. That last one had been building since I first saw you getting out of the racecar after the race. And then there was all that waiting for my chance to get you alone. Or as alone as it got."

"I like a lady with a plan. Especially a horny lady with a plan."

Delaine laughed and then sighed deeply. "I didn't really have a plan, just a fantasy or two."

"How is that working out?" I asked as I moved my hand between her legs up and down.

She groaned and whispered, "Stop that, I need to rest, remember." Then she grabbed my wrist with her right hand as I started to move my hand. "No! Keep that right where it is. I like it there." Her hips moved up and down once very slowly as her fingers made a rippling effect around my dick.

"Car parking is a big thing in parts of England. I loved to do it when I was young and still in school. It got me so hot but as I got older and out in the world, I had to be very careful. Reputation is everything, you know," she whispered.

She flexed her hips again with a shiver. "Now I'm over here for a short while and we are doing this. It brings back good memories and has me hotter than I was at the track in the racecar."

Her hips moved a little more forcefully. "Where... uh... were we going to be when you cleaned me up?" she asked in a breathy whispered as her hips continued to move.

"How about with you lying on the seat, your knees raised, and me standing just outside the door?" I whispered in reply.

She moaned loudly and shivered hard. "It has been a long time since the last time that happened. I was screaming bloody murder by the time he finally finished."

I chuckled. "Maybe I need to rethink that and figure out a way to stuff something in your mouth so you'll be a little quieter."

She pulled my hand tighter to her sex as her hips moved harder and quicker. "That would be even better," she whispered. Excitement was heavy in her voice.

I knew she was close to going off again. So, to help her along, I said, "The steering wheel would be in the way here in the seat of the truck. How about if we move back to the bed of the truck and lay down there? That way I can lick you and you can suck on me."

She groaned long and loud as her hips jerked and twitched against my hand. She was off and running again. I grinned as I watched the passionate expression on her face. I love that expression of lust filled pleasure on a woman's face as they come and come hard.

*****

It was nearly five minutes before Delaine whimpered softly and opened her eyes. She grinned at me and whispered, "You sure pushed the right buttons that time."

"It was my pleasure. Just think of how much more of a mess I have to clean up now," I said with a grin of my own as I licked my lips.

She groaned and shook her head. "That last one nearly took the top off my head."

"I'll let you rest for a while and then I am going to have you for breakfast. After I'm finished, I'm going to flip you over and fuck you long and hard from behind." I told her.

She shivered and whimpered loudly as I said the first and moaned deeply as I said the second. "I'll surely die when you do."

"I don't think so. Come your brains out, yes, but not die."

"You... uh... don't understand. "I've had more and stronger orgasms tonight than I've had in any one night in the last three years."

"As beautiful as you are, I find that hard to believe." I told her.

"I'm single and for some reason, I seem to scare the eligible men away," she whispered. "Now the old married ones, on the other hand...." She left the sentence hanging with a snort.

Another car rolled by. We both watched it as it went on down the beach. I grinned and opened my door. The overhead lights came on. The wind was blowing and the smell of the ocean grew much stronger. Delaine leaned forward and looked out the door. The water was about fifteen feet away. "Is it warm?" she asked with a shiver.

"Warm is relative this time of year." I replied.

"Where I live the beaches are more pebbles or mud than sand and the water is freezing most of the year."

"On the other side of Florida and along the Gulf coast the water can get like a warm bath during the summer."

"Lets get out," she said suddenly.

I gently pulled my hand out from between her legs and looked at the shiny edge of it. I grinned and brought it up so I could lick it. Delaine groaned as I did. Her scent and taste were fresh and sweet with a hint of spicy musk to it. I licked my hand again and she moaned again. "Delicious," I whispered a second later.

TxRad
TxRad
5,920 Followers