Valediction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, without warning, she slid her mouth over his cock, and in one smooth movement, swallowed the entire length of his cock, relaxing her throat muscles as she did so. Vanessa found the resulting groan from Kyle extremely gratifying, and she moaned in pleasure as she sucked even harder, determined to give him a blowjob he'd never forget. Hollowing her cheeks out, she exerted pressure on the head of his penis, then spread that pressure throughout his cock as she bobbed her head up and down, keeping her eyes on Kyle's on the while, and loving every tortured expression on his face as he fought not to come too quickly.

It was a battle he had lost from the start. Vanessa freed her mouth long enough to look at him teasingly and ask, 'Do you want to cum in my mouth, or all over me?' while still pumping his manhood with her hand, and Kyle just lost it, spilling over with a growl. Vanessa clamped her mouth over his cock just in time to feel him spurting heavily into her warm, waiting throat, and she drank greedily as the big man finally took it upon himself to release his hands from the chair, and grab fistfuls of Vanessa's hair, forcing her deeper onto his gushing member. She sucked him dry, leaving him spent in his chair, then turned her attention to the two naked men on the bed. Their cocks were rigid from her slutty display, but rather admirably, they had held off from touching themselves as they watched her in action.

She smiled approvingly, and still swaying sensuously to the beat of the music that thumped through the room, reached behind her back to undo the strings on her bustier. She slipped it over her head, so that she was now dancing topless, with only her heels and pants on. The two men were staring hungrily at her, open mouthed, their cocks jerking, waiting to be played with. She loosened her pants, letting them fall to the floor. They were loose enough that she could step out of them, still keeping her pumps on. She bent her head towards Brad, so their lips were almost touching, and he could smell her sweet breath, lightly scented with the alcohol they had imbibed earlier. She reached down to his crotch with her right hand, and made him gasp in pleasure as she gripped him tightly. Vanessa got onto her knees, taking Frank's cock in her left hand as she did so. Both men stood on either side of her, their turgid penises held fast in her small hands. She could her their laboured breathing as she took turns giving their hard lengths some oral ministrations, slurping their cocks noisily into her mouth, Kyle watching -- and recovering from his seat on the couch, his erstwhile flaccid cock slowly gaining firmness again as he observed this hot slut deep throating his friends.

Frank grabbed her hair, damp with her efforts, and pulled her roughly onto his cock, forcing his entire length into her warm mouth. Vanessa groaned, sucking noisily on his penis while still holding onto Brad's cock. She felt a presence behind her, a revitalized Kyle who wanted more. She desperately needed a cock inside her, but knew that she wanted to save herself for Jason -- they could do anything else to her tonight, but her cunt was reserved for that one beautiful cock. Standing up, she moved over to the dining table, and sat on it, feeling the cool surface on her butt. She pointed at Brad, and silently motioned him over. As he approached, she moved back onto the table, bending her knees as she did til she could place her heels on the edge, and spread her legs. She lay back.

Wordlessly, Brad knelt down before her, kissing along the insides of her thighs, worshipping the hottest slut he'd ever met, and trying to prolong the moment when he would bury his tongue in her sweet cunt. The other two men moved over to the side of the table, where Vanessa's head hung over the side, her mouth an open O as she felt Brad's tongue gently licking her clitoris. God the man knew his way around one. She had chosen well. As she started writhing uncontrollably on the table, Kyle and Frank moved to either side of her, and both bent their heads and turned their attention to her breasts, flicking their tongues over and sucking on her rock hard nipples. The increased sensations on her body drew forth a groan she was certain could be heard from the hallway, not that she cared.

She could feel it coming. Brad and his wonderful tongue was bringing her closer to the edge, and as he lapped away noisily, she gave upself up to the feeling of six hands and three pairs of lips tongues mouths roaming all over her perfect body. Her moans were filling the room, but she managed to gather her thoughts long enough to gasp, "Oh God please cum all over me please ...."

They didn't need a second invitation. Brad moved around the table so his cock was right over her face, while the other two stood up and furiously tugged on their erections. Between Vanessa's rapid moans and her frantic stroking of her clitoris, it wasn't before long that the men, one after another spurted their hot seed onto her. Frank was first, ejaculating onto her right nipple, followed seconds later by Kyle, who managed to spray his cum over both her breasts. But it wasn't until Brad came all over her cheeks throat mouth that she finally lost it, the sluttiness of the moment pushing her over, and giving her the strongest orgasm of the night, her entire body shaking uncontrollably on the table as two fingers of one hand were buried in her snatch, while the other rubbed the still hot cum over her nipples. Screaming as her orgasm overtook her, blood rushing into her head, Vanessa blacked out.

The next morning

She woke up, a little disoriented from the drink and sex, her body still tingling. She found herself in the large suite, which was empty. Smiling as she recollected the night's events, she strangely found herself naked and cleaned, lying between blue satin sheets. Stretching luxuriously, she found a note by the side of the bed:

Thought we should clean up our mess (hur hur). We took our time washing you up, and tucked you into bed -- we even read you a bedtime story, but don't think you heard very much of it... was a FUCKING fantastic NIGHT -- give us a call soon, and we'll be prepared this time round!

In awe of the hottest woman we've ever met xxxooo

Brad Kyle Frank

Vanessa laughed. Now for Jason.

12