Valent-orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers

In all of my orgy fantasies, I had moved around freely, going to from pairing to pairing and joining in when I saw something I liked. This didn't seem to be the case tonight. I barely had a chance to move; people just kept making their way over to me. In the span of what I imagine was about forty-five minutes, I had counted no fewer than ten different cocks and six pussies. There was never a moment when I wasn't fucking, being fucked, or both. It was usually both.

I finally decided that I wanted to see what was going on around me, so I slid off of the bed and started to walk around. There were bodies everywhere, just like in my fantasies and in the porn I had seen. Every position imaginable was being used. There were clusters of just girls, using toys I had no idea were even in the room. This freed up the men to double up with some of the women, so there were several threesome pairings. I found myself a little corner where I could just watch for a minute. My eyes lighted on a burly dude who had a woman bent over the arm of a bench. I started to rub my own clit, watching how he slid in and out of her. I decided I wanted to fuck him.

I walked over, but I was unsure of how to get in without being rude. I started to kiss him, and he unhesitatingly kissed me back. Clearly I was welcome. I made a motion that indicated we should move to the floor. He looked like he wasn't sure where I was going, but he obliged. I laid down on the floor (mentally thanking Shayna for the "pillow carpet"), and told the girl I wanted her to lie on top of me. They picked up where I was going. She straddled me and leaned over, kissing me hard on the lips. I felt the first thrust of his dick and I gasped. It had looked big, but it was huge. I may even have grunted a little. He pulled out of me and thrust into her. We went on this was for a while, with him fucking her doggy style and fucking me missionary style on alternate strokes. It had been a while since I had a solid makeout session with a girl, and I was enjoying just the feel of her lips on mine.

The evening started to turn into a blur. I fucked so many people I lost count. I was bent over a bench, picked up and fucked mid-air, and did the 69 position with at least six people. I joined the group of women for a while and used all of the toys at their disposal. I was screwed by a hot blonde wearing a strap-on, which was a first. I would definitely have to try it again to see if I really liked it. I had my legs pinned behind my head while I was boned in the ass by a huge dildo. Everywhere I looked, there was someone doing someone else. Another woman and I made out while we were getting fucked from behind, and there was another girl sucking my clit while that happened. A couple of times I got myself pinned under a couple with nothing really to do except lay there while they went at it. I usually just sucked on some nipples and smacked whatever ass I could reach when that happened.

I was starting to actually tire a bit when I saw a man just watching a pair going at it and jerking himself off.

As I approached I said, "There's no reason for you to have to do that on your own tonight."

I kissed him hard on the mouth, and he picked me up like I weighed nothing. He walked us over to one of the benches and he sat, leaving me on top of him. I was able to easily plant my feet on the ground on either side of the bench, so I raised myself up a little and lowered myself back onto his waiting cock. I couldn't believe how wet I still was, even after all of the fucking that had happened. I used the leverage my feet gave me to really ride his dick, bouncing up and down on it and landing hard.

"Oh yeah baby, I love watching your tits bounce as you fuck my dick."

He felt so good, I know it sounds trite, but there really was nothing like the feel of a dick inside of me. Just as I really got going, I felt someone slide my hair away from my neck and begin kissing it. Strong arms came around me and grabbed my tits, pinching the nipples. A voice growled in my ear, "You want me to fuck your ass, baby?"

"Oh God, yes. I want to feel two cocks inside of me."

He didn't hesitate. I heard the distinct sound of lube being squirted, and I promptly felt his dick come up to the entrance to my ass. I groaned. "Oh God, please fuck me. Fuck my asshole with your big dick."

He slid in and I relaxed against him. I could feel the two dicks rubbing against each other through the thin wall between my tunnels, and I let out a very load groan. I adored this feeling. Double penetration was one of my most favorite things in the world. I owned an extra-long dildo specifically for this purpose.

We finally got into a rhythm, the three of us. I had to be a little more still, as my bouncing around made it difficult for them to get a consistent angle. I sat there, letting those two big dicks fuck my holes, and bliss swept over me. The guy I was on top of had a firm grip on my tits, and the guy behind me was kissing my neck and had his arms around my waist. To have two guys with their attention totally on me was such an ego boost.

Finally the guy behind me started to tense up, and I knew he was going to come. "Come here, baby, come all over my tits." I breathed out. Just in time, apparently. He pulled out and barely made it around front before he blew his load. I put his dick in my mouth to milk the last drops of come out while the guy underneath me moaned at the sight. "You need to finish up to, baby? You want to come all over my tits like he did?"

He nodded, and I got off of him so he could come. I cleaned him off in my mouth too, and then decided I needed to excuse myself to the washroom. I walked there on shaky legs and closed the door quickly behind me. I leaned on the sink, trying to regain my breath. When I looked in the mirror, I smiled at what I saw. My hair was tousled, but I always thought it looked sexier when it was a little messy. I was flushed red all over from the blood rushing to every different area of my body, and my nipples were swollen. I cleaned the come off of my breasts and was just splashing a little water on my face when I heard the door open behind me. I turned around to tell whoever it was that they could do whatever they wanted to me when I was finished when I saw that it was Shayna. I relaxed and smiled.

I looked her over as she walked towards me. Damn, she looked good. A petite brunette, she was the fitness buff I could never be. She was a gymnast in her high school days and had retained that flexibility. She was close to six inches shorter than I was, but that put her mouth directly in line with my breasts, a fact she was currently exploiting by sucking on my nipple.

I hadn't expected this, but I was certainly up for it. Like I said, we found we were very compatible sexually, even with our significant size difference. I let her play with my breasts for a while; I know it was one of her favorite things to do. I ran my fingers through her shot hair, keeping her mouth on my nipple. It was a little sore from all of the activity of the evening, but that just made it all the more sensitive. Shay really knew how to work them, too. I leaned my head back and let the sensations wash over me. Soon I felt her hand slowly slide down my ribcage to my hips, then over to where my wet snatch was ready for her. She slid one finger in, then two, then three, then four. Each addition made me moan a little louder. She used her thumb to rub my clit in little circles while making little shallow incursions into my tunnel. I was always amazed at the results she could get using just one hand.

I managed to get my thought together long enough to say, "Shay, this is the best gift you've ever given me."

She laughed lightly and replied, "Well, you're my Valentine, Reg."

I froze up a little when she said that and she chuckled. "Don't panic. I know you're not really looking for a relationship. I just wanted to tell you that I'm yours. I've been yours for a while now. I know everything about you, Reg. I know what you like, I know what you don't. I know that I haven't been bored since I met you. I don't care if these feelings are never reciprocated; I just wanted you to know how I felt. I love you."

I stared at her for a moment. She was deadly serious. And in that moment, I realized I wanted to possess her, to wear her out and screw her until she cried out for mercy. I wanted her to be mine. And then I wanted to take her to bed and have her fall asleep on my chest. I wanted to wake up next to her tomorrow morning with her crazy after sex hair sticking up anywhere and kiss her on the nose. I loved her too.

Without saying a word, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We were kissing hard enough to bruise, and I slammed her up against the nearest wall. I used my weight to pin her there while I groped every inch of her tight body I could reach. I moved my hand down to put two fingers inside her pussy. She gasped and started kissing my neck, never losing her grip around my waist with her legs.

"Oh yeah Reg, fuck me. Fuck my little pussy with your fingers."

I went to town, ramming my fingers in and out of her snatch with speed and force. She was so tight, I didn't know if it was just because she was naturally petite, but I didn't care. She had the finesse in bed, but I had the power. I started to imagine using the strap-on to fuck her. It was an amazing thought. I wanted to explore every inch of her, while she lay open and surrendered to me. I couldn't seem to get far enough inside of her.

I could feel her perky little tits rubbing against me, nipple against swollen nipple. I leaned my head down and bit one. Shay cried out, arching her back so that her tits were full in my face. I bit and licked both nipples, enjoying how pert her breasts were and how her nipples stood at attention with my touch. I grabbed her around the waist and spun around, getting down on my knees. I laid her down on the floor and immediately buried my face in the space between her legs. She spread open wide for me and grabbed my head, shoving my face as far into her as she could. It seems neither of us could be close enough to each other. I used my tongue to fuck her sweet pink tunnel, licking up to her clit when I could. She was getting pretty loud by this point, and that was even more of a turn-on for me. I loved to hear her scream, as she was usually pretty quiet during sex. I brought my fingers back up and into her pussy, and kept fucking her while I licked and sucked on her clit.

"Oh God, Reg, I'm coming, I'm coming, OH YES!"

She screamed the last two words, as I felt her pussy contract in those familiar spasms. I didn't let up, though, I was determined this was going to be either the best or the longest orgasm she was going to have. After the initial wave, I felt her tighten up again and she arched her back as she came again and again. Finally she pushed my head away from her clit.

"Enough, it's getting sore!" she panted.

I rolled on to my back and scooted up beside her. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, and she snuggled into the crevice between my arm and my ribcage.

"Do you think we should head back out to the party?" I asked. "You are the hostess and I'm the guest of honor, after all."

"In a few minutes," Shay replied sleepily. "I just want to enjoy having you all to myself for a minute."

I brought her face up to mine and gave her a long, sweet kiss. "You're going to have me for a long time, Shay. I love you too."

LillaBerndt
LillaBerndt
54 Followers
12