Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finished dessert without any further surprises and she went to freshen up in the restroom while James paid the bill. She washed her hands and gently splashed a little cold water on her cheeks to try to cool them down. As she straightened her makeup she noticed her nipples were definitely visible under her dress and probably had been for some time. This sent a little tingle through her as the thoughts of the near orgasm in the booth surrounded by unknowing diners caused her arousal to ebb slightly higher. Emerging from the lavatory she saw James conversing with someone just out of her sight. It appeared to be someone he was familiar with as he was smiling and they shook hands before the other party turned and left just as she was arrived.

"Ready, dear?"

"Oh yes, if the rest of what you have planned is anywhere near as good as dinner it is going to be a fun night!"

He put his arm around her waist and led her to the car. When they arrived he opened the door for her and allowed her to get seated before closing it. He moved to his side of the car, got in and they were soon on the road. She had allowed James to make the hotel reservations so she was not sure of how long of a drive was ahead of her. As they pulled up to a stoplight the vibrations suddenly started again. This coupled with the vibrations through the seat against the plug and jump started her response. The light turned green and as they began moving again and the vibrations ceased. The drive continued in this manner for several blocks with idle conversation and easy driving with the sudden onset of stimulation at every stoplight. After fifteen minutes or so of this she was barely coming down from her peaks of pleasure during the ride. For one they seemed to be hitting every stoplight in town and second the road was a bit rough from the winter and every bump stimulated the plug in her bum. She was just barely keeping her composure in the seat feeling her orgasm approach with every second the vibe continued buzzing.

After one particularly long light the pattern suddenly changed. Expecting the vibe to shut off as they began moving again she let out a gasp as instead the vibe increased in intensity and stayed on as they began moving. She stole a glance at James who was smiling gently at her plight and was apparently getting great pleasure from watching her squirm as her orgasm approached. After being stimulated for so long and kept at a high state of arousal it didn't take long for the vibe to complete the job. As her orgasm hit she grabbed James' leg and squeezed with one hand while with the other she pressed the butterfly more firmly against her sex.

"Oh god, I'm cumming,"she moaned. "Oh god yes, yes, yes!"

As the orgasm subsided she realized the car was no longer moving. She glanced around and saw they were in the parking lot of their favorite hotel. She released her grip on James' leg as the vibe slowed and then ceased its pleasurable torment of her sex. She reached up and pulled James close and planted a deep probing kiss upon his lips. Her tongue pushed past his lips and teeth seeking out and entwining with his in a wild tango of lust. Breaking the kiss finally to breathe she moved her lips to his ear and gently nibbled and teased his lobe.

"I hope we don't have to stop at the front desk," she whispered lustily. "I am so ready to follow that last orgasm with more for both of us!"

He smiled as he pulled a room keycard from his pocket and gave her a quick teasing kiss on the lips. "When have I ever let you down, sweetheart?"

He got out of the car and quickly circled to her door, opened it and chivalrously offered his arm. She took it gratefully as she did not fully trust her legs so soon after her orgasm. Arm in arm they walked through the lobby of the hotel to the elevators and she tucked herself against him as they waited for the next car. Entering the empty vessel they began kissing as soon as the doors closed and they began the climb to their floor. Their tongues danced against each other darting first into her mouth and then his. He reached up and gently massaged her breast through the supple softness of her dress. Pressing against him she trapped the butterfly vibe between them and moaned softly as it was compressed more firmly against her clitoris and labia. His free hand moved to her bum and he gave a gentle squeeze before his fingers found the firm glass base of the anal plug. He gently teased it, applying pressure and moving it gently in a widening circle. Their lips released and he nibbled slightly at her jawline before moving to the hollow under her jaw and the nape of her neck kissing and nibbling the soft skin. She moaned again softly as he nuzzled her neck and gently nipped her earlobe. Almost of their own volition her hips began a gentle thrusting against the firm muscle of his quadriceps and pressed the vibe against her clitoris. Arriving at their floor the friends become lovers reluctantly parted and waltzed down the hallway arms wrapped around waists and hips pressed together.

James pulled away as they approached the door to get out the key card and open it. As he was fumbling with the mechanism she was startled to feel the butterfly start up again. The sudden stimulation coupled with the arousal from the elevator made her weak in the knees and she had to lean against the doorjamb for support. James finally got the door open and led her into the room to sit on the edge of the bed. The delicious torture continued and she wondered how long he was going to keep this up. She glanced around the room and saw that James had indeed stopped in earlier to prep the room. There was a bottle of wine chilling in the ice bucket and some bottles of water next to it. She even saw a few toys laid out on the nightstands next to the bed. James went to the bureau and proceeded to open the bottle of wine seemingly oblivious to the fact that he had left her sitting there with the vibe running and her arousal mounting. As he began pouring the wine the vibrations again ceased. He brought her a glass and they downed a few sips before the attraction became unbearable once more and they again locked into an embrace and once more locked into a passionate toe-curling kiss. After a few moments James took the wine glasses and set them back on the bureau. Returning to her side he gently pulled her up and began lightly kissing her neck and ear while sliding his hands around behind her back to undo her zipper. With a quick tug it was loose and he gently pulled the straps over her shoulders planting kisses along first one then the other trailing the straps as they slid off and down onto her arms. She gently pulled away and allowed it to slide off her torso and over her hips to fall lightly around her heels. She stepped out of it lightly and James picked it up and draped it carefully over the chair.

As he turned back towards her he stopped suddenly as he saw her magnificent form wrapped erotically in the undergarments she had been gifted earlier in the day. She could almost read the lustful thoughts that must be running through his head as he let out a low wolf whistle and shook his head gently from side to side.

"My god, but you are absolutely stunning in that outfit! I could only imagine what it would like on you but this has far exceeded anything I could imagine," was what he meant to say. What actually came out was, "Oh...ah...um...wow!"

Alexis blushed slightly at his reaction and then caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She almost didn't recognize herself. Instead of the slightly shy and studious college girl she saw a fully aroused and striking temptress. There was a slight flush to her cheeks and upper chest that contrasted well with the light tan and the black and azure of her lingerie. Her breasts stood out above the black line of her bra her nipples erect and firm. Her eyes were sultry with lust, two dark flames surrounded by the light dusting of eye shadow that perfectly matched and mirrored the blue of the lingerie. The flush of her cheeks brought out the reddish tint in her auburn hair making it appear to be lit with an inner fire. Her legs were long and shapely, firm without being muscular, the lines of the garter belts and pencil thin seams on her stockings elongating them and making them appear to stretch forever.

While she was caught up in her reflection James recovered and quickly moved to embrace her and plant another passionate kiss on her lips. He lightly teased her nipples with one hand while he cupped her firm buttocks with the other pulling her hips into his and pressing the vibe once more firmly into her vulva. He pulled away slightly and teased down her thong letting it drop and slide down her legs after he gently maneuvered it past her thighs. Now the only covering remaining on her sex was the butterfly vibe with the garter nicely framing the beauty of her lightly glistening lips and the small heart of hair just visible above the vibe. James stepped back and admired her form once more before reaching for something behind his back.

"It is time for your last surprise gift. Do you trust me?"

She was confused for a moment by his question. Of course she trusted him. They had done so many things together, grown close, and even experimented with bondage together. What really threw her was the idea of a last gift. She had already received a gift for every month they had known each other and wasn't sure if she had lost count or he had. Her interest was piqued however.

"Of course I trust you. I can't wait to see it," she smiled.

"Well you will have to wait to 'see' it for just a moment," he chuckled as he brought his arms back into sight holding a silk blindfold. He gently put it into place lightly kissing her lips once it was covering her eyes. He then placed some ear buds on her and she heard the sultry sounds of her favorite rock tune. Sexy and sultry with the guitar riffs, heavy drum beats and raspy rock singer voice, she couldn't help swaying her hips along to the music. On cue the vibrator began its teasing again. After a few moments of this she knew it would not take long for her orgasms to start again. Just before the stimulations got too much to bear they stopped as she was taken be the hand and then gently set down on the edge of the bed. Gentle hands reached up, removed the ear buds and gently caressed her jaw and chin as the buds were pulled away. She was pleasantly surprised by gentle kisses on her lips and cheeks after the overt stimulation she had just undergone. Gently the blindfold was untied and she closed her eyes to be better prepared to adjust to eh sudden influx of light.

"Surprise!" A voice lightly whispered in her ear shockingly deeper and of a different tone than James'. She opened her eyes to be greeted by the sight of the courier she had spoken with earlier that day.

"What is this? What are you doing here? Who are you?" She glanced around quickly wondering what had happened and if James was okay, but was quickly reassured by the sight of him just to the right of the stranger before her.

The delivery driver smiled broadly and removed his hat and the standard brown shirt of the delivery company. After the disguise was gone she quickly put the man before her into context. Douglas! She had been chatting with him for a little longer than she had James with sometimes far steamier results. They had been trying to arrange an opportunity to meet but he lived two states away and was tied up with work and unable to travel easily. She leaped up and rushed to give him a hug and cover his face with affectionate kisses.

"That is more the reaction I was expecting." Chuckling softly he grinned, "I hope you don't mind my subverting of your date with James with the introduction of my gifts."

"Your gifts? But all I got were the ones from James."

Both men laughed softly as Doug pulled a small keychain from his pocket and pressed a button. She was once more subjected to the pleasing movement of the butterfly vibe. He pressed it again to shut it off and she realized that was why James had been able to act so oblivious. He really hadn't known exactly when the vibe would be subjecting her to its wonderful torture and why the sight of her in her lingerie had stopped him dead in his tracks.

"I have to admit I wasn't sure when Doug first told me about his ideas for tonight," James said. "But as he explained exactly what he had in mind I knew we had to do it for you. He had told me what he would be sending you but I never actually saw them until tonight. And then we had to work on the coordination to make sure he would be near enough to activate the vibe without you being aware of his presence. I guess we pulled it off."

"Yeah the gifts were from me and that really was me every time you received one. You weren't imagining they were all the same delivery guy. And my presence is only part of your final gift," Doug said.

"Oh, there is more?" She glanced between the two men as they looked at each other and nodded. Then James began to remove his shirt as Doug removed his belt. Her eyes widened and a jolt shot through her straight to her pussy as she realized what was about to happen. "Oh god, this is more than I could ever imagine...the two of you with me? At the same time?"

Both men nodded and quickly undressed down to their underwear. They sat down on either side of her and both men began caressing her with their hands. The feel of four hands moving over her body sent delicious shivers of pleasure to her core as Doug ran his fingers through the hair at the base of her neck and turned her to his lips. They began a passionate, deep kiss while James caressed her leg and undid the straps of the vibe. His fingers quickly replaced its presence on her clit as she moaned softly around Doug's tongue and mouth. Doug gently pushed her back onto the bed as he continued kissing her and his hands moved to her breasts and nipples gently pinching and teasing them. Their passionate kiss continued as she drank deeply of his warmth and affections months of arousal and passion coming to fruition in this glorious evening. As they kissed James moved to the floor between her legs as they dangled over the edge of the bed and began gently kissing the insides of her thighs and his hands massaged her legs, buttocks and abdomen and teased at her labia and clitoris never stopping in one place turning her entire lower body into an erogenous zone.

Alexis surrendered herself to the onslaught of pleasure and began running her hands over Douglas' firm chest and abdomen teasing her fingers under the band of his underwear as she ran them across his firm middle and hips. She lightly traced the outline of his cock through the underwear finding him to be fully erect and responding eagerly to her ministrations. She worked her hands around his hips and slid them down into his underwear cupping his glutes and pulling his hips towards her. She took advantage of the opportunity to pull his boxers down his thighs freeing his member from its confinement and running her hands down his long lithe legs sliding his underwear off past his toes. She lightly traced her fingers along the grooves of the muscles in his legs as they returned to his crotch to lightly tickle across his scrotum. She teased her fingernails along the underside of his shaft and then circled his manhood with her fingers and gave it a couple of playful strokes bringing him to full hardness as he continued to massage and knead her breasts.

James continued teasing her clitoris and labia with her fingers while gently removing her heels with his free hand. He then helped her legs up onto the bed crooking one into a "V" flat on the bed the other with her foot flat on the bed and her knee in the air. This left her free to play with Doug next to her on the bed, but opened her up so James had full access to her pussy and ass. He leaned in to begin teasing with his tongue as well as his hands. He ran his fingers down her slit teasing her inner labia which were now exposed between her engorged and open outer labia. He lightly kissed her clitoris as it peeked out from under its hood and lightly began alternately nipping it and flicking it with his tongue. He inserted one finger up to the knuckle into her moist pussy and teased her inserting it and pulling back out before going any deeper. As these ministrations continued she continued her focus on Doug knowing James would soon have her panting with another orgasm.

She pulled away from Doug's mouth and kissed her way down his neck and chest. She slowed her downward journey to lightly kiss and tease his nipples playfully biting and pinching first one and then the other and was rewarded with a shiver through his core and a twitch from his cock which she still continued to stroke lightly. After a few moments of this she continued her trail down his stomach until she reached the base of his cock. She kissed her way around to the underside and ran the tip of her tongue up his shaft lightly flicking the sensitive underside of the head. She kissed the tip and then opened her mouth to encircle the head. Applying pressure to the shaft with her lips she ran her tongue around the head before flattening it to the underside and moving gently back and forth across as she lowered her mouth down his cock centimeter by centimeter. When she got about halfway she reversed direction and then began bobbing up and down on his shaft while pumping the base with one hand and cupping his scrotum with the other. She gently teased his testicles with her fingers through their covering of skin occasionally moving further back and pressing against his perineum and was rewarded with a slight twitch of his cock in her mouth each time she did this.

Doug for his part continued his ministrations with his hands on her breasts occasionally pinching a nipple or moving a hand to a shoulder or teasing his fingers through her hair. He also admired the view of this beauty he had chatted with about these intimate pleasures many times but to this point had only seen pictures and the occasional teasing video of. The sight of her engulfing his cock with her mouth battled with the view of her getting her beautiful shaved pussy tickled and licked by James. The views combined with the expert attention to his cock and balls soon had him at the point of no return. He reached down and grabbed Alexis by the shoulders to pull her back up for a kiss. After parting their lips he whispered, "The excitement of the meeting and your expert attentions have me about ready to burst, my dear. I just wanted to give you fair warning."

She kissed him fiercely on the lips plunging her tongue deep into his mouth before just as swiftly pulling apart and helping him up to his knees so he was now upright next to her. Returning to his groin she engulfed his cock with her mouth and lowered all the way to the base and then rapidly began plunging up and down his shaft applying pressure with her lips running her tongue along the underside and teasing the head on every upstroke. In a matter of moments she felt him begin to tense up and his scrotum tighten with his impending orgasm. She pulled off his cock and quickly positioned herself in front of and below his cock suing her hand to continue milking his shaft. Seconds later the first gob of cum erupted forth and landed across her right breast and nipple. Several additional spurts followed coating her breasts in thick lines of cum creating a Pollock-like piece of sexual art with her beautiful breasts as the canvas. Amazingly none of his seed landed on the miniscule shelf bra she was still wearing. She continued stroking his shaft until it began lose its hardness and become flaccid in her grasp. He gently pulled away from her and bent to her mouth and they again enjoyed a passionate forceful kiss with his tongue entwining with hers in her mouth.