Valentine Anniversary Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers

"Ozzie brought the flowers," I pointed to the centerpiece, the vase with the various assortments of flowers in full bloom in it.

"They're lovely, Ozzie," and she reached over and squeezed his right hand, "Thank you."

In turn Ozzie bent down, and towards her to give her a kiss in return. I thought at first that he was going to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned her head slightly, and met his lips with her own full pouting lipstick glossed lips. I was instantly transfixed, frozen in their timeless kiss as my vision of their contrasting skin colors flashed through me like a wanton fury. The moment passed, and then another, and another as their tongues tangled, and dueled with each other. I was so caught up in their kiss that I hadn't noticed that their hands had moved out of sight under the tabletop. But when I did I began to grin as I knew then that the kiss was just sexual in nature, and a huge relief passed over me as if lifting a great weight off of my shoulders.

Forgetting all about the food now I reached under the table as well to join in on the focused attention of my fiancé. The feel of her smooth bare flesh above her nylons almost had me panting until I moved higher up her inner thigh, and found that Ozzie's hand was already at her love grotto. That he even already had moved her panty crotch aside, and dipped his middle finger up her naked snatch. And I pulled back in shock as Jess moaned in real pleasure. A pleasure that she had only known from me, or her own fingers up until now. Well, that wasn't entirely true either, I had to remind myself, Cheryl had done this to her as well. The problem I was having was that I had no sexual interest in Ozzie other than seeing Jess enjoy him. I'm just not... bisexual. So all I could do really was just focus my attention on them, and add my hands, fingers, tongue, and cock to what he was already doing to her flesh.

In no time at all we ended up in the living room sprawled out on the floor. Jess's panties, and our clothes left like a rag trail leading back to the kitchen table. Both Ozzie and I suckling at her breasts after pushing her toga Teddy up out of the way as our hands roamed all over her firm lush body. And when I moved to kiss her, Ozzie moved south to eventually end up kissing her lower lips. Having Jess moan into my mouth over what another man was doing south of her belly button was a totally new experience to me. Reaching down to tug on the ring in her nipple would usually get my hand slapped, but this time it only made Jess moan even louder. And for some reason that thrilled me to the boner Jess was fondling at that very moment. As did watching Ozzie's black hands fondling her hips, and ass as his pink tongue dueled with her clit, or dug deep inside of her slit for the scorching nectar that lay bubbling up out of her. Jess's legs lifting up a bit to wrap around his head to pull him tight into her moist crotch.

Added to everything that was going on around me was the vulgar sounds, and the hot scent of aroused pussy. Ozzie's cologne, not nearly as potent as Jess's perfume, still it made me very aware that I was sharing my future bride's body with another man, a very black man. I'd only had a short glimpse of his equipment before his body hid it when he went down on his belly. But it looked every bit as efficient a weapon as mine, even if somewhat slightly larger. In fact I'd only seen it semi erect, but even though I'm not into checking guys out this guy was different. This guy was getting ready to use that black cock of his on my white fiancé. And had the legends been correct of elephantine proportions for blacks, I might not have allowed it. I wanted her to enjoy this, like I had enjoyed Cheryl, not get torn apart by the experience. When you love somebody, truly love them; you only want the best for them.

It was about then that Jess started sucking on my tongue, her hand squeezing my cock, her flesh shivering as her body undulated on the floor like waves crashing against the shore. And I knew right away that she was cuming on Ozzie's talented oral appendage. That's when she broke from our passionate kiss gasping for air.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yes! Eat me, Ozzie! Eat ME! Can't... stop... cum...ing!"

It was then that Ozzie started kissing his way up along her torso as her legs fell away to his sides. I continued fondling her tits as he moved upwards, even scooting up a little until my cock was even with Jess's mouth just when Ozzie's black cock grazed against her slick white snatch. I knew it had to be a secret fantasy of hers to suck on one cock while another cock fucked her pussy hard and long. After all this had been her suggestion in the first place. And my theory proved sound as she took hold of my erection in one hand, and Ozzie's in the other, and guided each of us into her, me in her mouth, and him into her sopping wet pussy. Ozzie eased his swollen erection deep into Jess's cunt as she swallowed my prick, and he started to immediately thrust in and out of her as if doing push-ups. I however had her tits firmly in both of my hands. So when he bent his head down to suckle each one in turn I held them steady for him gently squeezing the one he wasn't sucking on at the time. I almost came seeing his cock slick with her lubrication; its veiny sheen as exciting a sight as I'd ever witnessed, not to mention having Jess give me the most spectacular blow job ever while that black cock slammed back and forth in her pussy.

And what a sight it was seeing her cunt stretched out around that nasty black ramrod. It was like watching a boa constrictor going in and out of a wormhole. Or like seeing an elephant trying to get his trunk into a mouse hole for a peanut. Well, maybe my mind exaggerated the experience, but not by much. And with Jess's hands caressing each of us, her legs raised up to snake around, and scissor behind Ozzie's back to help pull him into her on every hard slapping thrust into her now I was as hard as a rock.

Up, and down his black ass rose, and fell like an automaton between my fiancé's milky white thighs making Jess moan, and groan around my prick. Her hips rising and falling in a perfect counter action made her tits wobble on her chest even with me holding them as I was for Ozzie to suck on them. The whole scenario repeating over and over like a broken record as it were soon had Jess on the edge of a tremendous climax of multiple proportions. Watching them fuck was like watching an oil well pump working out in the middle of nowhere, and almost as unexpected due to the stark contrast in the colors of their skin. But that's also what made it so fascinating, and hypnotic to me as well. All thoughts of jealousy wiped from my mind as Ozzie and I worked liked a well tuned engine bringing Jess to one multiple orgasm after another.

Thankfully with Jess so consumed by the rapturous cycles of mini climaxes falling one upon the other her concentration on sucking my dick waned enough to keep me from cuming right away myself. And I wanted desperately to cum in her mouth at the same time that Ozzie dumped his load in her cunt.

"Let me know when your close," I told Ozzie.

"Man," he panted, "I've been close ever since I entered this sweet pussy."

"Let's try to fill her at both ends at the same time. She'll love that."

And just as suddenly Jess focused her attention back on sucking my cock with a real fury, and flare. Taking my cock into her mouth, and down her throat to the short hairs.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out in fair warning to Ozzie. "I'm going to cum!"

"Me too! Her pussy muscles are milking me! Oh yeah, Baby! Here it comes!"

His hips began to slam back and forth harder than ever at a much faster rate of speed, making that distinctive dull slap, slap, slapping sex sound lovers make as their groins slam into each other. And just as he rammed it into her with one last gut busting thrust. And held his cock deep inside up against the entrance to her womb. We both came with intense gusto. Emptying our balls into our respective receptacles at different ends of Jess's body. His black seed filling her fuck funnel, and my white seed getting swallowed down her gullet almost as fast as I was shooting it into her mouth. It was about half way through this dumping of our loads into her body that Jess turned into a flopping fish like creature pulled from the ocean onto the floor of our apartment as she came with a violent zesty orgasm of biblical dimensions. And this time her climax seemed to last for almost five long stretched out minutes all on its own. In fact it was all that Ozzie and I could do after cuming ourselves just to keep our cocks from popping out of her mouth, and cunt until she finished. That's when I pulled my dick out of her mouth. Laying it across her forehead.

"Oh God," and she made that last word a multi vowel swooning sound.

"You liked that," I stated the obvious, and once again Ozzie bent his head to suckle at her magnificent breasts, but more gently now.

"That was... beyond outrageous! I'm... I'm still... up in orbit!" And then in a more softer, less panting voice; "Every woman should try that at least once before she dies."

"The night is young," I chuckled, "and the Valentine weekend even younger."

"Then we'd better nuke dinner and eat some real food before we try anything else," she giggled.

Jess was right, of course, but after the last attempt to eat real food she was the only one who ended up with any clothes on at all. In fact she'd only lost her thong in the process, and was still dressed as sultry slutty as I'd ever seen her. The difference being that this time she had another man's sperm trickling down along her inner thighs instead of mine. I would have thought yesterday that something like that would set me off on a jealous rage, or tantrum. But after the last hour in our candle lit abode, with the helium filled balloons, sharing her with Ozzie the way I had, and seeing her afterglow, jealousy was the last thing on my mind. I couldn't wait to see her face scrunch up in pleasure when after dinner she would end up with one cock up her pussy, and another up her butt at the same time. That come-fuck-me look of hers was gonna really be put to the test then. And we had the rest of the Valentine weekend to try and wipe that look off of her face. If only for a few tick-tocks of time.

Dirt Man
Dirt Man
384 Followers
12