Valentine Exchange

Story Info
Three couples share their Valentines.
3k words
4.34
93.8k
24
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 03/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About every other week my wife Jane and I meet with two other couples who, like us, are in their early to mid-40's. We drink, play cards, drink, and chat until the wee hours. It's a good thing we all live near each other so we can just stagger home after all the alcohol we consume. Mark and Rosa are quite possibly insane, and I mean that in the best possible way. They are two peas in a pod and will do just about anything that comes to mind for a laugh or, at least I think, just to shock people. Sean and Deb are also good for laughs but they're a little more grounded than the other two.

We're all pretty open and it seems that most of the times when we get together, as drinks are downed and everyone loosens up even more, the talk will invariably turn to sexual matters. One of the guys will say, "Oh yeah, I'd like to get a slice of that" jokingly as one of the wives bends over, and she'll respond with something like, "You couldn't handle me" or "Your wife tells me you can't even get it up so don't waste my time," we'll all laugh. Every one of the wives has at one time or another had their ass grabbed by someone else's man, or been asked to leave their husband and come be with a "real man," all in good fun of course. We are all dear friends and know each other as well as friends can know each other.

It's quite funny to watch other couples when they join us because they don't know what to think of it all. I've heard rumors floating around that other friends think we're swingers, or that we're swapping wives whenever we get together. It wasn't true, but given all the sex talk I can't say that type of thing hadn't crossed my mind. When Jane and I were in bed we would talk about it sometimes and it usually got us both pretty worked up thinking about what it would be like to have hot sweaty sex with one, or more, members of our group. Both Deb and Rosa are Latinas, and I've always had a thing for Latinas. Rosa has a very nice body with average-sized boobs and a great ass(which she has shown us on a couple occasions when she mooned the group). But I've always been a breast man. My wife Jane has large boobs but Deb's are HUGE.

All of our lives seemed to get busier in the New Year so we hadn't been able to get together since the New Year's Eve party Sean and Deb had. I must say there was an interesting occurrence when we rang the New Year in. We started drinking pretty early and every one of us was shitfaced by the time the ball dropped in Times Square on TV. The clock struck midnight and we all celebrated with the obligatory kiss with our spouses. We then moved to our friends' spouses and shared New Year's hugs and kisses with them. We usually give a peck on the cheek and a hug to our friends when we get together or at the end of the night so this was nothing new, but this night it was different. As I moved my face to Rosa's to give her a little peck on her lips she actually opened her mouth a little. In my drunken state I did the same. After a couple of soft kisses, with my tongue touching her lips, our tongues found each other and we actually French kissed. When we broke our embrace I saw that the other couples were doing the same.

We switched partners and I embraced Deb. Her large breasts pressed against me as we kissed, our tongues meeting from the beginning until we broke our embrace. I was extremely turned on by having just kissed my best friends' wives, while they did the same to mine, and I could feel my dick getting hard in my pants as I pulled away from Deb.

After we broke our embrace Rosa actually grabbed Deb and they French kissed too while the rest of us whooped and hollered, showing our appreciation. Jane even got kisses from Deb and Rosa before it was all over. The party continued into the wee hours and everyone had a great time. That part of the evening replayed in my mind quite often since then. Jane and I spoke about it later and both thought it was really hot. It led to some hot sex as I added some fantasy to the reality, taking the story further as I made love to Jane, pretending one of the guys had taken it farther than just the kiss and she wound up fucking him.

In late January we got an invitation from Mark and Rosa asking us to come to their house on Valentine's Day. We looked forward to it and when the night arrived we had a lot of catching up to do. We drank, played cards, and discussed what was going on in our lives since we'd last seen each other. After we were all toasty from the libations, the talk(as usual) devolved almost completely into talk of sex and sexual matters. The New Year's kisses were discussed, and joked about, at length. It appeared everyone got off on them as much as Jane and I did.

After the card game we all headed to the living room and lounged on the chairs and couches. Mark stood up and asked for everyone's attention and he began to speak.

"We want to thank you all for coming tonight. Rosa and I have been really busy and we've missed our get-togethers. You guys are our dearest friend and we love you all." We four guests responded back in kind. "We often joke about hooking up with each other and, given how much we all enjoyed sharing kisses with each others' spouses on New Years Eve, Rosa and I came up with an idea to take things a step further."

We all looked at each other, waiting for what Mark was going to say next. He pulled out six envelopes and continued, "Rosa and I came up with an exciting idea that will take our friendships to the next level and I hope you will all hear me out before making up your minds. Inside these envelopes are six playing cards, three kings and three queens. Each envelope has one of our names on the outside, with the men getting the king cards and the women getting the queens. The suit of your card matches the suit of one of the cards designated for someone other than your spouse. We will tape the ace of each suit represented in the envelopes to one of the bedrooms in our house. The idea is that each of the women will open their envelope and go to the bedroom with the suit on the door that matches their queen's suit. The men will then open their envelopes and do the same. What happens next is completely up to you."

We were all a little surprised that the idea of switching partners was seriously broached, but it wasn't shocking. We had all joked about it so much, and I would imagine the other couples had discussed it like Jane and I had, so it's not like it was something out of the blue. Everyone spoke at once with comments that ran the gamut about what was just proposed.

"I know this likely comes as a surprise to you all, and if everyone's not cool with it, we won't do it. All of you have to agree to participate of your own free will, and on the stipulation that none of what happens leaves this house. You can't tell anyone outside of our group about what happens. Keep an open mind and discuss it with your spouse. If someone doesn't want to participate we will respect that decision and this is the last time it will be mentioned. No pressure. Freshen up your drinks and we'll reconvene back here in a while."

Jane and I got refills, stepped out into the back yard, and discussed what we thought about actually going through with having sex with other members of our group. As I expected, Jane was apprehensive at first. I reminded her about how we had fantasized about this kind of thing and how hot we always get when we talked about it. I also added that who would be better to try something like this with than some of our dearest friends.

"Later, after we're together, how hot will it be to share the stories of what happened," I asked. "Remember our fantasy about New Year's Eve going further than it actually did?" I could see the wheels in Jane's head spinning and added, "Tell me you're not getting turned on just thinking about it," and an evil little smirk came upon her face. I don't know if she would have agreed to go along with the plan sober, but given the amount of alcohol she had consumed, and the fact that she was beginning to get turned on, Jane agreed to do it.

We all met back in the living room and, like us, Deb and Sean agreed to go along with the idea. Mark handed us our envelopes and told us not to look until he and Rosa returned. They said they were going to the back of the house to tape the cards to the doors and get the rooms ready. Mark and Rosa returned a short time later and our wives opened their envelopes. They were told not to show what suit their queen was and head back to the room with their suit on the door. They disappeared down the hallway and we waited a couple minutes before opening our envelopes.

I got the king of diamonds. We headed to the bedrooms and I wondered who would be waiting on the other side of the door with the ace of diamonds on it. Would I find Rosa, who seems like she would be pretty wild in bed, or would I finally get my hands, and mouth, on Deb? Mark and Sean's rooms came up before mine and I found the ace of diamonds was on the door leading to the master bedroom.

I opened the door and found the lights were off but numerous candles were burning. As I stepped inside I saw it was Deb who had drawn the queen of diamonds. A smile came over my face as I closed the door behind me.

I said, "It must be my lucky day," as I walked toward Deb and she chuckled nervously. I could tell she was still a little apprehensive and unsure about it all now that the moment of truth was upon her. I decided to take it slow and put her at ease by commenting on the décor in Mark and Rosa's bedroom. It seemed to work and she appeared to relax a bit as we casually chatted. Deb was studying a painting on the wall in the dancing light of the candles and I moved up behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders and began lightly rubbing them as I moved my mouth to her ear.

"You know, I was hoping I would get you," I whispered warmly into her ear, "I've always thought Sean was one lucky guy and often fantasize about what it would be like to make love to you."

"You do?" she quietly responded.

"Oh, yessss," I quietly hissed in her ear. I began softly kissing Deb's neck between my words and I could hear her breathing change as her apprehension was melting away. "Sometimes when I'm with Jane I close my eyes and imagine it's you, and it always makes me cum so hard..." I said as I lightly grinded my erection against her. I continued to kiss Deb's neck and moved my hands down from her shoulders and over her breasts. "I can't tell you how many times I've fantasized about running my hands all over your beautiful body," I continued as I lightly moved my hands over Deb's wonderful mounds. I could feel her nipples stiffen beneath her top and I made circles around them with my fingertips.

I took Deb's ear lobe into my mouth and began to suck it as I played with her nipples. At this point all resistance was gone and Deb pushed back against my body. I massaged her tits and continued to kiss her neck and ear lobes as her ass ground into my rock-hard cock.

I moved my hands down and started to lift Deb's shirt up but she lifted it off for me. I kissed her bare shoulder and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor. As I kneaded her huge mounds and played with the stiff nipples, Deb reached behind her and began rubbing my erection through my pants. As much as I didn't want to, I moved my hands away from Deb's tits so I could free my cock.

I undid my pants, pushed them down, and stepped out of them as Deb turned around. We kissed passionately as we groped at each other like two teenagers. My hands were all over her breasts while she stroked my dick. I undid her pants and Deb was out of them in no time.

Deb was now completely nude and, after removing my shirt, so was I. We embraced once again and our hands roamed over each others' body. As one of my hands massaged a breast, the other moved down between Deb's legs and rubbed her wet slit. Deb's grip on my rod tightened as I worked her clit and spread her juices over my fingers.

Deb dropped to her knees in front of me and took me into her warm, wet mouth. She was able to take all of my cock, something Jane could not do. It felt incredible as she deep throated my pole and I put my hand on her head as I began to gently thrust my hips. Deb wrapped her hand around my shaft as I fucked her mouth and I reach down to once again get my hands on her marvelous tits.

After a while of her expert mouth and tongue work on my cock, we moved onto the bed. I lay beside her and we kissed deeply. My fingers found her pussy and I rubbed her wet slit she stroked my cock. I then moved my head down and began licking and sucking her nipples. I'd waited so long to get my hands and mouth on those wonderful mounds so I took my time and enjoyed every moment of it. Deb moaned her approval of everything I did as my mouth worked her chest, all the while my fingers were sliding over her clit, occasionally finding their way inside her pussy.

When Deb's boobs were practically coated in my saliva from my licking and sucking them, I moved between her legs and lay on top of her. I pinned my cock between us, sliding it up and down her slit, and once again kissed Deb deeply. I continued to slide my rod against her pussy, grinding against Deb's swollen clit, coating myself with her juices, but made sure not to slip inside her. She had been was hesitant about all of this before, now I wasn't going to give her what she wanted...what she NEEDED... until she asked me to. I teased Deb long enough that she finally verbalized what she wanted.

"Put it in me," she panted as I continued. I kissed her again and moved my mouth to her ear.

"What do you want?" I whispered in her ear. "Tell me what you want me to do," I added as I slowly slid my shaft against her clit.

Deb couldn't take anymore and she moaned, "Fuck me. I want to feel you inside me." With that my cock made one last pass down her slit and I moved my hips so the swollen head of my cock moved to the opening of Deb's pussy.

I eased the entire length of my cock inside Deb and her warm vaginal walls engulfed me in their warmth. We both moaned audibly as I penetrated her for the first time. I began to slowly move in and out of her as I watched her face show how much she was enjoying what I was doing. Deb closed her eyes and I could tell she was enjoying the sensation of my throbbing dick sliding into her as much as I was. I slowly picked up the pace and began rubbing her clit as I fucked her.

I watched her mounds shake as I pounded inside her, my balls slapping against her ass with each pass. Before long Deb began moaning loudly and had an intense orgasm. As her orgasm subsided I pulled out and had Deb roll onto her side. I bent her top leg up and straddled her other leg as I moved the head of my dick back to her slit. I slid back inside Deb's pussy, this time even deeper due to the new position, and I began to fuck her again.

I went back to a slower pace, pulling almost all the way out with each pass before pushing the swollen head of my cock back deep inside Deb's pussy. I reached down and began playing with Deb's tit as I fucked her.

While I was there fucking one of my best friends' wife, I pictured one of the other guys ramming his cock into my wife's pussy. That vision was enough to push me over the edge. I pulled out of Deb's pussy and shot my load onto her side. I pumped the remainder of my cum out onto Deb and fell beside her on the bed. We kissed and I panted, "That was even better than I had imagined it would be."

To be continued...