Valentine for Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nachtmahr
Nachtmahr
11 Followers

After the paperwork and getting him checked in at County in the Para Ward, I offered to take Jeff home. He had ridden the bus to meet me and I wanted to try and be nice. As we pulled up to his house, a nice single floor ranch style in North Austin, he unbuckled his seat belt and leaned in towards me. I should have pushed him away, knowing what I knew about him now, but my body decided once again to be a little traitor.

As our lips met, a warm wave of desire spread through my chest and loins. I felt as if I was positively gushing, my panties were wet and we hadn't even gone beyond the kiss. His hand slowly massaged my left nipple through my blouse, making it grow hard and ache for him to suckle on it. He lowered his head and took it into his mouth through the fabric, causing my pussy to get even wetter and clench with desire.

It wasn't until I heard him growl with unbridled passion that I came to my senses. Forcing his head off my breast, I looked at him and tried to explain.

"Jeff, we can't do this, not yet. I didn't tell you, but my family was murdered by weres when I was a teenager and I barely made it out alive. I want you, I really do, and if you were human I would give you a blow job that would curl your toes before riding your cock until morning. But, you aren't human, and while my family was killed by a different kind of were, I still can't overlook what you are. I bring your kind to justice, not to my bed."

He looked at me sadly and took his hands off me. "Beth, I'm a were and I can't change it. I was born this way, not infected, so I will never be 'human' by your definition. But I can feel how much you want me and I know we could have had a great evening, hopefully even more beyond that." He grimaced as he leaned back away from me, resting his head on the headrest and adjusting himself through his pants. He opened the door then, beginning to get out, before he looked back at me. "You are fooling yourself though, Beth. You accused me of smelling your desire earlier, but to tell the truth I couldn't. You don't smell like a human, which means that on some level you are no different than me. Look at yourself in the mirror sometime and think about that, because you really shouldn't consider other people to be monsters if you aren't willing to accept that you are one too."

As I sat stunned, looking at him, he rose from the seat and closed my door. He walked around to the driver's window and took out his wallet, handing me a small business card. "If you change your mind about us, give me a call sometime. I would really like to be your Valentine for real, if you will let me." With that he turned and walked into his house, leaving me cold and alone in my car.

After a few minutes, I put the car into gear and drove home to my apartment. Maybe he was right, I've never been normal and my visions saved me from the same fate that took my family away from me. Maybe I was kidding myself by pretending to be human so as to cope with the losses I suffered. In any case, Jeff was completely right. I needed to sort out my feelings before I become worse than the things that I hunt. Hopefully my Valentine will give me the time to work on it, because I really do want to see him again.

Nachtmahr
Nachtmahr
11 Followers
12