Valentine Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,407 Followers

"I may take off my top," Ginny conceded as she sat watching her naked brother after he'd quickly disrobed.

"Good."

"Why good?"

"I want everyone to see how beautiful you are, how sexy."

"I'm not," she said as she unhooked her bikini top.

"They're perfect. Now put some sun block on them," he ordered as he handed her the tube.

Suddenly brave, the excited coed, her nipples already erect and tingling, dared her teenage brother, "No, you do it," and handed back the sun block.

"Lie on your back," Bobby instructed as his warm, cream covered fingers pushed her shoulder back and then slowly moved down one of Ginny's arms, lighting touching the outside of her breast as he went. Her forearm sprouted goose bumps and her light, downy soft, red arm hairs seemed to dance as his fingers moved over her. "You're nervous, excited," he accused teasingly.

"I'm not," she insisted just seconds before he squeezed a fat dollop of cream onto her left breast. They both watched for seconds as it slowly slid down towards her straining nipple. "Maybe I am," she whispered looking up into her little brothers shining eyes.

"You better do it then," he said, pulling his hand away from her arm.

"No! Do it Bobby...its okay...really." And then she gasped, a long drawn out, "ohhhhhh," when her brothers long fingers moved to cup her firm, perfectly shaped tit.

He could feel himself lengthening, hardening as he caressed his sister, actually had to drop the tube and lie down on his stomach before he'd finished.

"You're hard again," Ginny teased, then asked giggling, "Do you want me to put something on your thing...your penis...we wouldn't want him to burn..."

"Ha ha sis," Bobby muttered as his cock, even through the towel he lay on, seemed to burrow deep into the sand.

~~~~~~

"Let's go swimming," he said once his excitement had somewhat abated and his penis had half softened. Standing he offered his hand and pulled her up and then hand in hand they ran laughing into the foam flecked sea. There was no shyness between them now, even though they hadn't made love to each other, what they had done together the night before seemed to have forever broken the physical barriers that even days before would have kept them yards apart.

They frolicked in the surf, touching, hugging, splashing, playing like children although both were almost painfully aware of the sexual attraction drawing them dangerously together.

"I guess I really don't need these," Ginny declared when they'd finally left the ocean and stood by their towels, referring to her bikini pants which she quickly shucked in one deft move.

"No, you don't," Bobby agreed as he stared hungrily at his sisters curly red thatch of pubic hair.

"Don't stare," she ordered as she started to sit.

"C'mon," he said, grabbing her arm and pulling her back up.

"What?"

"Let's go for a walk," Bobby said as he took her hand and started up the beach.

"Everyone will see me," she protested even as she stretched her shoulders back and tried to stand even straighter. "They're all staring," she giggled nervously after they'd walked fifty yards down the each.

"Of course they are, they're men," Bobby answered, his walk a proud strut that acknowledged his sisters beauty while telling every watching male that she was his woman, that it was his penis that would fill her. He good sense her excitement as he watched her eyes dart from side to side, knew that every man could see how her taut nipples advertised her readiness.

"The girls all wish it was them lying next to you," Ginny whispered to her brother after they'd settled back on their towels. And as she said it she realized just how badly she wished it really wasn't just a brother/sister game. Suddenly she accepted that Bobby attracted her more than any other boy she knew. Had ever known!

"Hah," he muttered.

Leaning over him she whispered daringly in his ear, "yours is the biggest, the nicest one on the beach ...they'd all like it inside themselves." She wondered what it would feel like...whether it would fit. 'He's your brother' screamed somewhere in the back of her mind.

For the rest of the afternoon her eyes continually drifted back to the thick shaft hanging between his legs. Her eyes couldn't help but follow the path of thin, golden hairs that started just under his navel and led unerringly to his sex. She wondered again and again if, and how, it'd ever fit inside her but somehow knew it would be perfect. 'I can't, it's wrong...he's my brother,' one part of her mind argued while another part argued back, 'I love him...it'd only be once...who'd ever know.' "Slut," she mumbled to herself, not realizing she'd said it aloud.

"Who's a slut," Bobby asked.

"No one...nothing."

"We better go," Bobby said later as the February sun finally started to set.

"Already?" she protested.

"Watch out Ginny," her smiling brother said, "If you don't watch out you might become one of those pervert nudists you were talking about."

"It's just I like," she started to explain but then saw his big grin and gave him a punch on his arm.

"I'm going to take you out to dinner...somewhere fancy."

"No. I'm going to cook for you. Something special, to repay you," she promised. As they rode home from the beach on his motorcycle she locked her arms around his stomach while letting her hands lightly rest on his groin. She pressed her hard nipples into his back. Nothing will happen, she promised herself, even as she felt the dampness spread in her groin.

~~~~~~

"God, mom would go crazy if she saw us," Ginny giggled to Bobby as they ate the meal she'd lovingly prepared. "Drinking wine...naked in public...the stuff last night..."

"I'm sure she's got lots of other things on her mind right now," Bobby said.

"How come?"

"Her date."

"Huh? She's at Aunt Jane's. Why are you shaking your head?"

"Mommy's on one of those dirty weekends," her brother announced with a leer.

"You're crazy," she squealed, "Why do you say that?"

"I heard a phone call...it's all a ruse, visiting Aunt Jane I mean. The two of them have something planned...they met some guys last summer. They're all off on a weekend swinger's cruise or something."

"You lie...I mean she can't...she never dates...she's thirty-eight."

"She's beautiful...sexy," Bobby interrupted.

"But...you really think she's sexy?"

"After you she's the prettiest, sexiest woman I've ever seen." As his sister started to blush he added, "I dream of you two."

"You don't. What do you dream about anyway?" she asked, her curiosity aroused.

"Ever since it grew...my penis...since I became a man. You and I...naked together...last night was what I've always wanted. I want to"

"We were playing. It was just a game Bobby. We couldn't...ever...what would mom say. Our friends...everyone would think we're sick...perverts," she cried.

It was late when they finally finished their meal; they'd eaten their dessert in silence, their heads spinning from the wine and their inner turmoil. "I better wash up," Ginny said rising.

"Leave it til tomorrow," Bobby ordered as he embraced her.

"It's wrong."

"Dance with me once," he insisted as he pulled her into his arms.

"Please Bobby...please," she begged as their bodies came together, unsure even as she said it if it was a plea to stop or a plea to simply take her.

"Bobbbbby!" she cried as he put an arm under her legs and lifted her effortlessly into his arms.

"We can't," she whispered, her lips inches from his, as he carried her towards his room and waiting bed.

She'd never been wetter, never more excited than when he laid her on her back on his queen size bed. He had slipped the straps of her thin summer dress from her shoulders while carrying her and the simply pulled it off as he laid her down. Braless, only her damp white panties protected her. She'd seen it all afternoon but still gasped when he bared his now erect shaft. It seemed huge as he loomed above her.

She watched him as he crawled up the bed between her legs, and then gasped again when he tore the thin lace from her loins. Looking down her body she could she the engorged lips of her pussy and knew her brother could smell her need. Her sex flared outward and she could see her now unhooded clitoris as she watched as Bobby brought his large cockhead purposely to her gate.

Then she whimpered as the round bulb forced its way inside her, stretching her as she'd never been stretched before. "Bobbbbby...I can't," she cried softly as he pushed farther inside of her, not so much from pain but from seeing how much he still hadn't got inside. As he thrust again, she was mesmerized by the blue vein that ran almost the full length of his cock, and watched it pulsing as it slowly disappeared.

As his size stretched her insides to an unimagined tautness it suddenly felt as if every nerve in her vagina had been turned on, it was as if his penis was a key the had opened a door into a world of continuous throbbing ecstasy. For minutes she was unaware of anything except the bolts of pure electric energy that were overwhelming every synapse in her brain.

She was screaming, her legs locked around her brother, her back arched almost inhumanly, her nails raking painfully across his back, her nipples throbbing, when finally her shuddering orgasm pulsed outward from her centre.

Met by his pistoning, shooting organ. Flooded by cum.

She was crying when he finally pulled out and lay panting beside her. "I love you," he whispered.

"You're my brother," she said between sobs. "My little brother."

"Not so little," he said as he rolled back on top of her.

"Bobbbbbbbby!" she welcomed as he filled her with his now sticky shaft.

~~~~~~

Later he woke to find her head resting on his stomach, and then felt the soft, moist probes of her tongue as she explored his cock.

"Ginny, don't," he whispered as he felt the blood rushing into his cock.

"I want to," she insisted, then ran her tongue from the base of his penis to its dripping eye. Again. And then again.

"Ginny, please," he groaned as she licked round the fat bulb completely, then popped it in her mouth. "It's too big," he cautioned even while hoping she'd take more. He had to fight himself to stop from grabbing her hair and forcing her down. She sucked about five inches of him in, then slowly retreated until she hit the thick ridge. Swallowed again, took more cock this time. Back and forth, back and forth; looking down he saw she'd completely swallowed him, she gagged once, pulled back, and then he was suddenly deep in her throat, his cock spewing its rich liquid.

They slept...woke...slept.

Later she sat astride him, rode him mercilessly like a Kentucky Derby jockey, urging him on as she rose up and down in her phallic saddle. Looking down he could see both their thighs were spattered with their sexual juices.

~~~~~~~

FEBRUARY 15TH

They woke late the next morning, ate quickly, then showering together he made love to her standing up. Filled her as the water cascaded over them.

Then her fingers caressingly soaped him clean before she led him to his bed by his throbbing prick.

"You'll kill me," he complained.

"He doesn't seem tired," she teased, then ordered, "Lie on your back." She lay over him, lowering her hair covered mound over his face even as he felt her tongue on his sex. "Eat me...please eat me."

He did! He finally had to push a finger into her anus to slow the writhing and thrashing of her hips as his mouth on her small, erect clit brought another burst of her sexual juices.

~~~~~

"You want to, don't you," she asked later.

"What?"

"My little bum," she said flirting, turning so her perfect circles were facing him.

"No,' he denied, impossibly excited again.

"We only have today Bobby, only today," she lured. "Everywhere, I want you everywhere. You'll be first," she further enticed, waving her ass in the air.

He ignored her fiction that somehow this was going to be just a one day sexual fantasy as his hands cupped her firm, round cheeks, delicate melons that just seemed to be begging to be split. He tried to be gentle; well lubed he pushed relentlessly into her dark channel as she groaned in protest at the invasion.

But then, when he was finally buried completely, she slowly started to respond, moaning his name softly as he pistoned in and out in long slow strokes.

~~~~~~~

"Mom will be home soon," Ginny whispered much later, wakening him from a light sleep. "C'mon Bobby, we've got to clean up, get ready."

Dressed, their beds made, the kitchen cleaned, the two sat waiting for their mom's return. And Ginny talked. For twenty minutes she explained how much she loved him, how much the previous day had meant to her. But how and why they couldn't continue.

How they had to lead a normal life. That they couldn't hurt their mom who loved them so much. That they'd want to get married and have children some day. How impossible it was.

He nodded from time to time, letting her believe he agreed. He didn't care; he knew they'd never be able to stop. He knew they'd been meant to be lovers, he'd accepted it completely, knew Ginny would soon come round. I'll give her a few days, he thought to himself when she finally ran out of words.

And then he asked, "What about next Valentines Day," just as he heard his mother's key turn in the front door.

"What?" she asked, startled by the sound.

"Promise me," Bobby demanded as he cupped her head and brought her face within inches of his.

"But Bobby...we can't." He could see both her fear and excitement in her eyes as his lips moistly touched hers.

"Promise," he insisted as they both heard the door open.

"Maybe...maybe," she stalled.

"And Christmas," he added.

"No...please," she said, her eyes beseeching, and then she heard her brother call out, "hi mom, how was your trip".

~~~~~~~

FEBRUARY 20th

'It's Mardi Gras' was written on the brightly decorated parcel that she found at the foot of her bed when she woke panting five days later. It had been the worst five days of her life. She'd only thought of one thing since her mothers return. She knew she loved him, had had to fight herself to stop from simply wantonly entering her brothers bedroom while he slept.

'Wear them tonight' the little white note read that lay on top of the package.

"Bobby', she thought, trying to control the wave of joy that reverberated through her body. Thirty or forty Mardi Gras necklaces spilled out when she slit open the wrapping. He's crazy, she laughed as she put strand after strand of colored beads around her neck. Watched them dance when she shook her breasts. Then she saw the last string, a string of inch and a half diameter colored balls knotted together.

She'd lock her door against him tonight, she promised herself as she fingered the balls. Then watched her fingers lift the end ball and slowly bring it towards her pussy.

~~~~~~

"You?" she whispered at eleven thirty that night when he slipped between her sheets.

"Were you expecting somebody else?"

"We agreed...that we couldn't..."

"Except on holidays," her brother said with a grin.

"Only Valentines Day...maybe Christmas...not every holiday," she protested.

"Are you wearing them?"

"Maybe," she teased.

"Show me," he demanded.

.THE END

*

PLEASE VOTE!!!! It only takes 2 seconds to click the 5 circle (or some lower number if you must) and then click 'submit vote', and yet that small action sends very greatly appreciated feedback to me. Of course, I'd also love to hear from you. Your thoughts make writing the story fun. E-mail me or post a public comment below; anonymously or openly. I will answer back to all who leave a contact address. But if you don't have the time or don't wish to comment, please, at least VOTE.

For your information my recent stories have, on average, got clicked onto by 60,000+ readers but only average 500 to 600 votes. This low voting rate -- about 1 out every 100 people who open the story vote -- is actually better than most writers here receive. Many stories struggle to receive 10 or 20 votes total! So please vote for this story and other stories you read on this site.

Happy Valentine's Day

Jim

scouries
scouries
10,407 Followers
12