Valentine Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they got to the door, the doorman inspected their invitation and told them "I hope you both thoroughly enjoy your evening together here at the Night Owl."

"I think we are going to have a fabulous time" Rick responded flashing a big smile.

Inside, the owner had decorated for Valentine's day with hearts and cupids plastered on the walls and hanging from the ceiling. Streamers of various shapes and sizes hung from the ceiling tile. Soft music wafted through the air as they approached the front desk. They were taken aback momentarily when they saw a gorgeous redhead behind the desk dressed in a black stretch baby doll with a flyaway front exposing her midriff. She wore a matching v-string thong, which barely covered her mound. The vixen greeted them warmly and explained that tonight they would be seeing various outfits on display and if they liked the outfits, they could purchase them after the show.

The redhead motioned for another attendant to show them to their booth. From the shadows appeared not only a scantily clad female but a young male dressed only in a gray cotton thong. Carol's eyes lit up when she glanced downward to see a large bulge just barely covered by the thin material. She blushed a little when she looked into the young man's face and saw him staring at her. He smiled and told her that he would escort her to their booth. Carol felt the hard muscles of his arms as she wrapped her arm in his. As she walked with him she wondered if his cock was as hard as his muscles. Her mind traveled to earlier in the day when her cunt was filled with a hard young cock. She felt her loins moisten as she recalled Dave's thick cock plunging in and out of her pussy.

Rick looked at his escort and couldn't take his eyes off her outfit. She wore a red French maid's costume with a sweetheart-neckline mini dress and spandex-fitted bodice, which did little to hold her ample breasts. The front had lace-up ties. Her skirt had a lace ruffle hem, which stopped at her derriere and exposed her lace back ruffle panties. The white wristlets and headband completed her outfit. She grabbed onto his arm, making sure to pull it against her breast. As they walked, when he pulled away from her, she would pull his arm tighter against her. Rick and Carol were led a bit dazed to their table by these two creatures out of a magazine. When they were seated the two attendants told them that if they liked their outfits they could buy them during the evening. They two of them gave Rick and Carol sexy smiles and winks before they left to find two more patrons.

Rick looked at Carol and they both laughed. "What the hell did we get ourselves into," Rick said.

"I don't know but we can't get up and leave now, can we" she responded.

Just as she got the words out of her mouth two servers approached the booth and announced that they would be waiting on them throughout the evening. The young woman wore a red silk bustier with black hearts and velvet trim that laced up the back. She wore a matching G-string that had small black hearts scattered over it. The male server wore a leopard skin silk thong that left nothing to the imagination. Carol couldn't keep her eyes off the young man's package. "He's bigger than the guy who brought me to my table" she thought to herself. She could feel the perspiration starting to form on her brow as the young stud stood only a few feet away.

The servers explained that throughout the night models wearing different lingerie and sleep wear would be passing through the crowd and stopping at their table. They were more than welcome to ask any questions and if they felt so inclined, they could feel the material. The woman pulled $150 in small bills from her cleavage and told them that they were part of the ticket cost. These were to be used at their discretion to tip any of the attendants or models.

"Now to start you off on the right foot, my name is Abby and this is Adam" the young model announced. "Adam and I want you to feel free to touch the fabric of our outfits as much as you want."

The two attendants moved closer to Carol and Rick. They both felt a bit of hesitancy but were reassured by the two hosts that everything was ok. Rick put his hands on the red silk outfit and felt the cool material between his fingers. Carol watched as he ran his hands up and down her sides. Abby grabbed his hands and pulled them to her covered breasts.

"Now don't be shy because if you decide to buy this outfit I want to make sure you know everything there is about it" Abby stated as she covered his hands, forcing him to push against her breasts. Carol could have sworn she heard a soft moan escape Abby's lips as Rick squeezed her silk-covered tits.

Carol looked away from Rick and Abby to see the young man's hips in front of her. "Don't be shy ma'am," Adam said reaching for her hand. "Like Abby said. We want you to be as familiar with your potential purchase as possible" he said as he pulled her hand closer to his silk-covered cock. She looked at the leopard skin thong as her hand closed over his soft cock. She felt the thin silky material slip through her fingers when she moved her hand up and down. His hips rocked gently back and forth as her hands fondled him. Her hand slipped down below his cock and felt his covered balls. Carol moaned softly and forgot for a moment where she was as she squeezed his balls.

Adam and Abby pulled away at the same time and asked if they liked the material. The two of them answered yes and Rick reached for some money. Abby smiled and when Rick extended his hand, she told him that they could not handle the money, but if they wanted to place it on their body they could gladly accept it. Abby and Adam moved closer again and Rick put his tip inside her top feeling her soft skin against his fingers. His fingers brushed over her nipple lightly bringing a sigh from her lips. Carol looked at Adam's skimpy outfit and placed her tip at the top of his thong. As her fingers pushed the money into his thong, he captured her hand and pushed it further down. She felt his smooth skin where he obviously shaved his pubic hair and then the top of his cock. When he released her hand, he whispered "remember tonight is not a night to be shy" as he pulled away.

When Abby and Adam left, Rick turned to Carol and whispered "I don't know about you sweetie but my cock is hard as nails. I don't know if I can keep this up all night without some relief."

Carol answered "sweetie my pussy is so hot, I could fuck you right here." He leaned over and kissed her hard on the mouth feeling her tongue slide into his mouth. They kissed deeply for a few moments. His hand found her breast and squeezed it gently. At the same time, her hand fell into his lap and felt his hard cock straining against his pants. Realizing where they were, they broke their kiss and waited for their attendants to bring their drinks.

For the first time, Rick was able to survey the room. The lights had been turned down low and in front of them was a stage decorated with hearts hanging from the ceiling. There were couples scattered around the room in various booths, each facing the stage. Behind them the floor was tiered such that persons in those booths could see the stage. The only way they could see into the booths in front of them would be to stand up and look over the booth wall. Each booth had white tablecloths with red hearts sown into the material. A candle and centerpiece adorned each table giving off a soft glow.

Abby came back to the table with their drink order. When Rick tried to tip her, she declined telling him to save the tip money for the show, which was about to begin. The lights dimmed more and an announcer emerged from the back of the stage. He welcomed everyone to the Night Owl and hoped that everything up until now was to his or her satisfaction. A splattering of applause greeted him as everyone else got the same introduction that Rick and Carol had received. Rick put his arm around Carol, pulling her against his shoulder as the announcer continued.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Tonight we are planning to show you some Valentine clothing that we are sure will make any woman or man happy on February 14th or any day for that matter. Our models will be displaying their outfits on stage as well as in the aisles. As you have already guessed, we want you to feel free to touch the merchandise. I only mean the material" he added bringing a round of laughter from the crowd. "At the end of the fashion show we have a treat for all of you that I'm sure will keep your interest in this most loving holiday. So without delaying any longer, let's have our first models."

A brunette appeared from backstage and walked to the front of the stage. The announcer explained that she was wearing a white heart-print playsuit with a deep-plunge front and beaded cups offset with a ribbon detail. She wore matching sheer fingerless gloves and a lace ruffle neckpiece. Rick noticed that her playsuit was high cut on her thighs and pulled tight against her shaved mound. He felt a twinge in his cock as she paraded around the stage and then down the steps into the crowd.

When the second model, a blonde, strolled on stage, everyone stopped talking as she strutted to the front. She wore a coil-wire baby doll of sheer material against her midriff. The top of the outfit were coils of material wound around her breasts and topped off with two perfect hearts over her nipples. She wore a matching string panty, which tied to the side. The woman's bouncing breasts, which seemed to be suspended in mid air, mesmerized everyone. Carol watched along with everyone else as the woman moved effortlessly across the stage. Her hands glided over her ample breasts bringing some moans from the crowd. After moving about the stage to insure everyone had a good look, she left the stage to walk through the crowd.

Two men came out next wearing only G-strings. One wore a blue covering and the other a black silk covering. Carol saw their cocks bouncing quietly behind the thin material and wondered what they looked like naked and in front of her. She also noticed that both men had very tight well formed asses. They got a round of applause from the women in the audience, who like Carol wanted to see their cocks in the open air. The men, after completing their tour of the stage, joined the other two women among the crowd.

One of the men headed in Carol's direction and stopped in front of their table. She asked him the price of the Black silk G-string and was told the price was $20.00. "Come here and let me feel the material" she said feeling a bit randy. The model moved in front of her and moaned softly when he felt her fingers slowly sliding over his covered cock. "Mmmm I like this material" she announced when her hand cupped his cock. She grabbed his cock harder feeling it begin to harden from her touch. The man rocked slowly back and forth as Carol continued to massage his now erect cock. "What a nice package hidden by this material" she said absently. Reaching over to the table, she picked up a couple of bills and feeling more brave, pulled the G-string away from his cock. Carol smiled appreciatively at his cock and wrapped her tip around it before pushing it back inside. As he turned to leave, she slapped him playfully on the rear, feeling his ass muscles tighten. He looked back over his shoulder and gave her a big smile before moving to the next table. When he left, she felt a hot flash and her juices began flowing a little between her legs.

One cute blonde stopped for Rick to inspect her outfit. He looked her up and down and marveled how she stayed in the thin material. Her breasts spilled over an underwire support black bra with white hearts decorating the material. Her black thong was pulled tight against her mound such that her lips were clearly visible. Rick ran his hands over the thin material making the girl squirm and moan under his touch. When he ran his fingers over her covered pussy lips, she spread her legs and allowed him more access to her wet crotch. Rick's cock was hard and pushing against his pants as he continued to play with her. After thoroughly inspecting her, Rick picked up a large bill and shoved it into her thong. Her hands captured his and pushed it futher downward toward her slit. As he slipped it in deeper, his fingers made contact with her clit making her moan loudly. He rubbed his finger up and down, teasing the poor woman's excited clit. She moaned again as Rick pushed harder against her hard nub. The woman finally pulled away, afraid that if she stayed too much longer, she would lose her composure.

Rick looked at Carol after she left and said "I don't know how much more of this I can take before I need to take you and fuck your hot pussy. I'm surprised that the models have lasted as long as they have given that they have had other people touching them all night." They came together and kissed passionately not caring that there were people milling around the room. Breaking away from their kiss, they found two more models waiting patiently at their table, ready for an inspection of their outfits. They smiled at each other and laughed as the two models moved closer.

Different models approached their table during the evening. The two lovers touched and fondled at least a dozen different persons. They were lost in a world of desire as they touched each model intimately. Carol felt cocks of different sizes and girth, giving each of them special care. Rick touched breasts of different sizes and was amazed by the size of some of the nipples when they were stimulated.

At one point in the evening Rick told Carol "I haven't seen Roberta or her boyfriend all night and I have a special treat for her too." Carol looked hesitantly at Rick not knowing what he had up his sleeve to get back at Roberta.

Later in the evening they heard the announcer say that it was now time for the special event of the evening. The announcer continued "Tonight we have two friends of the Night Owl Club who would like to demonstrate an erotic dance for you." Rick and Carol were taken aback as they watched Roberta and her lover, Dave appear from behind the curtains. The two bowed gracefully to the warm applause from the crowd. Soft romantic music filtered throughout the place, setting the mood for the dance. The house lights were turned off, replaced by lights of different colors moving in different patterns over the two dancers. Smoke drifted from the floor giving an erotic setting as the lights created different colors of the spectrum.

Roberta and Dave moved into each other's arms and slowly embraced each other. Their bodies melted together and it was evident that they had spent some time practicing. She wore a red front snap bra with tiny white lace hearts on the straps and over the cups supporting her large breasts. Her red thong had tiny white lace hearts on the straps, which barely covered her pouting lips. Her outfit was completed with white nylons held by a red garter belt. Her stiletto high heels made her legs taut and ass tight as she and her partner twirled around the stage. Dave had selected a red velvet G-string that barely hid his large cock. Carol watched his hips move, remembering the events of earlier that day. The thought was still vivid in her mind of his cock plunging in and out of her wet pussy. She felt her juices flow once again as the memories flooded her brain. Carol looked on as Roberta teased the man dancing in her arms. She moved her mouth upwards kissing him erotically on the lips. As their kiss lingered, the crowd encouraged them with shouts and whistles.

Dave seemed to come alive from the crowds' encouragement. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her toward him, thrusting his hips outward to rub against hers. Together they rotated their hips to the beat of the music. Roberta danced in his arms, putting her arms around his neck and pulling his head to hers. She kissed him fiercely on the lips again as she gyrated in his arms. His hands circled her ass, grasping her firm flesh and returned her affectionate kiss with one of his own.

Rick and Carol watched spellbound as their tongues licked one another. The action on stage and the earlier entertainment was having an effect on both of them. Rick felt his cock straining in his slacks and wished he was getting the same action as the man on the stage. Carol squeezed her thighs together feeling her juices welling up inside her treasure pit. Her nipples ached with desire as the scene unfolded in front of her. She looked at Rick, watching him squirm in his seat, knowing that the sex show Roberta and Dave were putting on made his cock rock hard. He leaned over and put his arm around Carol, pulling her against his body. Her breast pushed gently against his side and he instantly felt shivers race through his body.

Carol turned slightly toward him and whispered "I'd love to have that hard cock of yours deep in my pussy right now."

Rick moaned at her words and whispered "oh baby I wish I was fucking your hot cunt too."

Turning his face toward hers, they smiled as their lips moved closer together, then kissing each other hard on the lips. Their kiss seemed to last a long time and when they parted, they were both panting hard. Turning back to the stage they watched as the show heated up.

The two entertainers were moving about the stage, touching and groping the others body. Their hands ran up and down their backs and fronts, never stopping for more than a second. Then Dave caught Roberta and swung her around pulling her back against his muscular chest. They stood frozen for a moment facing the crowd with Dave standing behind Roberta. Slowly his hands moved upwards over her breasts as Roberta's hands moved to her sides and then back to his hips. They rocked slowly in time to the music and then each of Dave's hands captured a breast. The crowd moaned in unison with Roberta when they watched his large hands gently squeeze each breast. Roberta swayed side to side, her head laid back on his shoulder, slowly rocking from side to side. He rubbed and squeezed her breasts still covered by the thin material. His lips descended to her shoulder as she put one hand on the back of his head making her breasts taut against her bra. The crowd was quiet as they waited for the next move, not wanting this erotic show to end. As they swayed together in one spot, his hands moved slowly from her breasts to her hips. Roberta moved her hips faster and then slowed down when his hand moved over her mound. The crowd saw his hand cover her thong and gasped as he pressed against her undulating hips. Dave's hand moved up and down her thong pressing more urgently against her mound.

The song came to an end and the crowd buzzed with approval as the couple stood together. Then unexpectedly, another song started, but with a more intense beat. Roberta and Dave twirled again on stage, holding each other and then parting only to return to their embrace. Dave stopped in his tracks at one point and Roberta continued to twirl around him. It was obvious to the crowd that he was now the center focal point. They waited expectantly for Roberta to make her move and she did not disappoint them. Rubbing her body on his back she moved in front of him and pressed her charms against his chest. She slid up and down his body, rubbing and touching his different body parts. Slowly and deliberately she moved lower until she was on her knees moving back and forth in front of him. Her hands, still on his chest, moved agonizing slowly down his chest and stomach. The crowd could see her fingernails digging slightly into his skin leaving a faint red trail down his body. Her fingers moved to the top of his G-string, making the crowd hold their breath for her next move.

Roberta slid her hand downward so her palm was pressed against his body. Her lips were on the thigh closest to her and she watched her hand as it slid over the silk material. Dave's cock responded to the gentle touching and began to harden. The crowd sat in silence as her hand stroked his cock to full size. Carol watched mesmerized as she had done earlier in the day. "If only these people knew that I tasted that young cock only a few hours ago" she thought to herself as she watched intently.