Valentine's Date with Mom

Story Info
A son fills in for his father on Valentine's Day.
5.9k words
4.56
555.7k
447
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,624 Followers

This story is a continuation of 'New Year's Eve Seduction' but can be read as a stand alone as well.

*

Valentine's Day was finally here and Diane was nervous with anticipation. Her husband Mark was coming home from a week-long business trip that night and had promised to take her out on the town. Over the years their sex life had cooled off a little but they always made sure to be together for special Occasions like Valentine's Day.

Diane spent the week shopping for a new outfit and going to the gym to make sure that she looked as hot as she did when they first met 23 years ago. Diane chose a loose fitting faux-wrap around dress. The upper portion of the dress clung to her chest and offered a tantalizing glimpse of the curves of her breast from the deep plunging neck line. The cleavage was so low that she wouldn't be able to wear a bra but she didn't mind because she enjoyed showing off her body to her husband. While she didn't have a very large chest she had been blessed with a perkiness that defied the laws of physics and always got a thrill from watching Men's reactions when she went out without a bra.

The bottom part of her dress came down mid-thigh and was cut with an opening in the front where the material overlapped on itself. The effect was that the dress looked as if it had been wrapped around her body and fastened at the bottom of the neck line. When she first tried on the dress Diane noticed that the opening in the front would fall apart as she walked revealing most of her thighs with each step.

The upper portion of the dress was a bright red satin that was thin enough to clearly display the shape of her breasts underneath. The lower part of the dress was an equally bright red shade of wispy chiffon that danced around her hips as she moved.

Diane even bought a new pair of heels for the occasion, a pair of 5" silver spiked heels held on by two thin silver straps across her toes and around her ankles. She knew that she would look like a knockout in her new outfit and couldn't wait for her husband to see it.

Diane spent the morning at the salon getting her hair and nails done and decided to do something extra special for her man. When she told the stylist that she wanted to get a Brazilian wax, she was convinced to get their special V-Day package. The special package included a coloring and a custom trim. To her delight she left the salon with her pussy shaved bare except for a small patch of neatly trimmed hair above her clit that was dyed red and shaved into a heart shape.

After coming home from the salon Diane placed her dress out on her bed and took a long shower being careful not to get her hair wet. An hour later she was sitting in front of her vanity applying the finishing touches on her makeup when the phone rang.

"Hi honey, it's me."

"Hi Mark."

"I've got some bad news. My connection out of Chicago was canceled and it looks like I'm going to have to spend the night at the airport hotel."

"What? It's Valentine's day! Can't you take another flight?"

"I tried; every other flight is booked solid."

"I can't believe it. I've been looking forward to seeing you all week."

"I know. Me too. Maybe you can make the best of the situation and take one of your girlfriends to the restaurant; it is non-refundable after all."

"But, I want to go with you..."

"I'll make it up to you honey. I promise. Here comes my shuttle, I've got to go. Bye."

"Bye, I love you."

"I love you too Diane."

CLICK

Dejected she sat there staring into the mirror for what felt like an eternity. They had never been apart on Valentine's day before and she couldn't bear the thought of breaking their tradition now.

Eric was not looking forward to Valentine's Day. His last girlfriend dumped him on New Year's Eve and despite a few dates here and there he was still single. Another holiday meant for couples to celebrate that he would spend alone...

Not that he spent New Year's Eve entirely alone. He often thought back to that night when he and his mother danced together and ended up having sex in his basement bedroom shortly after sharing a midnight kiss. The sex was incredible and the excitement of the experience was only intensified because of how taboo it was. In the days following that night he and his mother did their best to avoid each other, was it shame? or was it a forbidden temptation that they were trying to control? Over time they relaxed around each other, but neither one had yet openly acknowledged the intimate act that they shared in his bed.

After several weeks had passed Diane had managed to convince herself that it was the alcohol that got to them that night and that it wasn't because they had any actual sexual feelings for each other. Over time she began acting normal around her son and the guilt of what she did started to fade.

Eric came home to find his mother in the kitchen wearing an old t-shirt and baggy sweatpants. She was sitting at the kitchen table with a beer and a tub of ice cream.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for your hot date with dad?"

"He can't make it. His flight was canceled, so I'm all alone on Valentine's day. At least I have cookies and cream."

"That sucks, I know you've been looking forward to tonight."

Eric knew that his father had gone all out and booked them a table at the most exclusive restaurant in town.

"I spent all week looking for the perfect dress and I won't even get to wear it. It's OK though. He said he will take me out another time."

"But this is Valentine's Day. You shouldn't be left alone to wallow in a tub of ice cream."

"Do you have a better idea?"

"I could be your date for the night."

"I appreciate the thought Eric, but I'd rather just watch some TV and go to bed early."

"I can dust off my old suit and be ready in no time."

"What suit? The only suit you have is like 10 years old and probably doesn't fit you. Anyway this is more of a tuxedo occasion."

"I can wear dad's tux. We're about the same size right?"

"Well, the dinner is prepaid and non-refundable."

"We can't let that go to waste now can we?"

"OK, OK, I guess you can be my date for the night. I guess I need to finish getting ready."

"I'll clean up down here while you get ready OK?"

"OK, but we have to leave in less than an hour so hurry up and get yourself cleaned up."

Diane got up and walked over to her son before heading up to her room.

"Thanks Eric, I appreciate you taking care of your mother like this." She gave him a little kiss on the cheek and left him to clean up.

After taking a quick shower Eric found that his mother had brought down his father's tuxedo and laid it across his bed. Having never worn a tuxedo before, in fact he had only ever worn a suit once or twice before, it took him a little while to figure out how to put everything on - the cufflinks alone took him nearly five minutes. After getting himself put together he went up to wait for him mother in the living room.

He had only just sat down when he looked up to see his mother coming down the stairs. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. Her red dress clung to her chest and hips while floating freely around her thighs as she walked. As she turned towards him and walked into the living room he noticed that her legs were almost fully exposed with each step that she made. His eyes drifted down her long stocking clad legs as she approached. Each step revealed the top of her stockings and a more than just a hint of flesh.

Diane paused in the middle of the room to look at her son. She was stunned at how much he looked like his father Mark. Wearing the tuxedo that his father worn on their wedding night, Eric was a dead ringer. Instantly Diane was transported back to their wedding night and she felt young again.

"You look incredible mom. Very sexy, Dad doesn't even know what he is missing!"

"You don't look too bad yourself son. You are the spitting image of your father when he was your age."

"Are we ready to go?"

"Hold on, I forgot my purse upstairs."

"Don't worry; I'll get it for you."

Eric walked to the stairs slowing down as he past his mother and took in her perfume. She smelled like a goddess. He quickly snapped himself out of it and went up to her bedroom to find her purse. He retrieved it from her vanity and noticed his father's cologne sitting beside it. Remembering that he forgot to put anything on he grabbed it and sprayed himself before returning back down.

He made a show of sticking his arm out for his mother as he escorted her to the car and she ate it up. She enjoyed the playful relationship that they shared and was happy thinking that she might actually have some fun after all.

Eric opened the car door for his mother and was treated to a brief flash of bare flesh as she stepped into the car one leg at a time before finally closing the door. On the ride over to the restaurant they engaged in light conversation, but Eric couldn't keep his mind off of his mother's body. He took every opportunity to look down at her lap and began wondering what kind of underwear she had on. At the restaurant he quickly ran around to her side of the car and opened the door for her hoping for another peek between her legs and wasn't disappointed.

With her right foot on the pavement and her left foot still in the car Diane turned her body slightly away from his as she dug through her purse. She pulled out a tube of lipstick and gave herself a quick touch up while he stood holding the door open fixated on the soft skin of her inner thigh that disappeared beneath her dress cutting off his view just below where her panties must be.

"OK, now I'm ready."

She turned to him and stepped out of the car seemingly unaware of the show that she just provided.

Linking arms they walked into the restaurant as the doors were opened for them. They approached the hostess and his mother spoke up.

"We have a reservation for two. The name is Harris."

The hostess looked up from her reservation book and turned to Eric "Good evening Mr. Harris..." and then turned to his mother "...and Mrs. Harris. We have a wonderfully romantic evening planned for you so please enjoy."

Standing with her arm entwined with her son's she caught a whiff of his cologne and realized that he must have used his father's brand as she leaned into him and took a slow deep breath of his scent. She squeezed his arm playfully as the hostess called him Mr. Harris. She knew he was squirming and she was having fun with it. Diane leaned in and kissed Eric on the cheek and replied to the hostess "We can't wait. It's been took long since Mr. Harris took me out on a hot date." She gave Eric a teasing wink before turning away again.

"It looks like your table will be ready shortly; may I suggest that you two lovebirds begin with a cocktail in our lounge?"

"That sounds like a great idea."

"Please allow me to show you the way."

The hostess turned and led them through the restaurant to a wide staircase at the rear of the dining room that led up to the bar. Eric followed behind his mother and stayed a step or two behind as they went up the stairs leaving his face level with his mother's tight round ass. He watched as her hips rocked seductively from side to side with each step swishing her dress around enough to reveal the tops of her stockings. Every couple of steps he caught a glimpse of the clasp connecting her stockings to her garter belt. His cock was growing by the second and was nearly rock hard by the time they reached the top of the stairs.

The hostess led them to a pair of low-slung chairs and took their drink order. He ordered a beer and she ordered a vodka martini, dirty. They sat down facing each other and Diane could tell that her son was embarrassed.

"What's wrong Mr. Harris? Your face is all flushed."

Little did she know that he was flushed because he had been fantasizing about her naked body underneath her dress. Sitting across from her watching her cross her long legs wasn't helping the matter much either. Sensing that he had to do something he decided to go along with it and pretend to be embarrassed.

"She thought that I was dad!"

"Well, you are Mr. Harris, right?

"I guess."

"Forget about it honey, just have fun and enjoy the night."

The hostess appeared with their drinks and placed them on a small table between their chairs. Eric watched as his mother slowly leaned over to reach for her martini. With her eyes averted he openly leered at the gaping cleavage between his mothers perky breasts. Leaning back into her chair she took a sip of her drink and looked up at him before he could look away. Did she catch him staring? His mind raced as he abruptly fumbled for his beer and attempted to make conversation.

Diane finished a second martini before the hostess reappeared to inform them that their table was ready. Being a gentleman he held out his hand to help his mother up out of the low chair and again stayed a few steps behind her as the walked across the lounge to the stairs. His eyes immediately drifted down her shapely body and he finally noticed her shoes. Her heels appeared to be long metal spikes and further accentuated her long legs.

Everything about his mother was driving him crazy. Her long legs, the curves of her hips and the smooth skin of her cleavage all raced through his mind as they followed the hostess to their table. The table was small and intimate. There was just enough room for their settings and a candle. Eric pulled out his mother's chair and pushed it in behind her staring down at her tits the whole time.

When they were both seated Diane ordered a bottle of red wine before turning back to face her son. He noticed that she was staring into his eyes with a sentimental grin stretched across her face.

"Are you OK mom?"

"Yeah, I just can't get over how much you look like your father right now."

"I'm just amazed that this tuxedo even fits! How old is this thing anyway?"

"That is the tuxedo that your father wore on our wedding night. I don't think he's worn it since. I guess it's a good thing we kept it all these years."

"Well I'm glad it looks good on me. Not that it matters much with you in that dress."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You look hot mom, and everyone in this entire restaurant has been staring at you all night."

"What's wrong are you jealous?"

"Mom...."

"Why don't you call me Diane? It might look weird if our waiter thinks I'm out on a date with my son."

"OK, Diane." It felt strange to Eric to call his mother by her first name but he was willing to do just about anything that she asked him to at that point.

The waiter came and gave them each a glass of champagne before filling their wine glasses. They toasted and slipped back into a comfortable friendly conversation. They talked and laughed through dinner and Eric realized that they had gone through two whole bottles of wine by the time dessert came. He had only had two or three glasses so his mother must have had the rest.

After dessert the waiter left a few small chocolates on the table and Eric put one in his jacket pocket to save for later.

"What's this?"

Diane looked up to see her son pulling something out of his jacket pocket. He looked down as he opened his hand to reveal a crumpled up ball of white silk.

"Oh my!" His mother gasped.

Looking up at her he asked what it was.

"Put that back where you found it. Those are my panties."

He quickly thrust his hand back into his pocket. "But you said the last time he wore this was on your wedding night."

His mother's cheeks reddened.

"You know, we weren't always boring old people. Your father and I had a lot of fun when we were younger."

"Those are from your wedding night?"

"Sometimes when we would go out I would go to the bathroom and take off my panties and hand them to him. He said he liked the warmth and the smell of them."

Eric didn't know what to say.

"I guess I never really thought of you two having a sex life before."

"We did all sorts of wild things when we were your age. I'm going to go to powder my nose and then we can sneak in a little dancing before heading home OK?"

"Sure thing mo.. Diane."

She smiled at him as she left the table. Curious about the contents of his pocket Eric waited until she was out of sight before reaching back in to pull out the crumpled fabric again. It felt soft in his hand as he examined the panties that his mother wore on her wedding night. They were made of pure white silk with detailed white embroidery. He felt his cock twitch in his pants as he brought his mother's panties up to his face and smelled the faint aroma that was only barely perceptible. He closed his eyes as he inhaled his mother's scent left over from her wedding. The thought of her being fucking in her white wedding gown sent a shockwave through his body.

He opened his eyes and pushed the panties back into his pocket just in time to see his mother turn the corner into the dining room. She glided through the room turning heads as she went and stopped next to her son. Diane reached out and took his hand into hers pulling him up out of his chair.

"Come on Mr. Harris it's time to dance."

Eric stood up and felt his mother's other hand reach out and push something into his hand before she turned to lead him to the dance floor. He stood still as she slowly walked away. Looking down he was shocked to find that he was now holding a pair of red satin panties that his mother must have just taken off. Unlike the other pair he could still feel her warmth as he pulled them up to his face and again smelled her sweet aroma. His knees weakened as he breathed in the strong musty smell of his mother.

His eyes caught her approaching the stairs and he noticed her looking back at him while he was still holding her panties up to his face. A wicked little smile appeared before she turned her head and began walking up the stairs to the lounge area where the dance floor was.

He nervously stuffed her panties into his pocket and raced across the dining room to follow her up the stairs. He was several steps behind her and again enjoyed the view of her hips rocking from side to side as climbed the stairs. He noticed that she was walking much more slowly this time and that the motion of her hips seemed almost exaggerated, which resulted in the hem of her dress rising higher up her legs with each step. He reached into his pocket and felt her fading warmth against his skin as the thin chiffon material of her dress bounced around her legs briefly revealing the milky skin of the top of one thigh before falling back into place and then briefly exposing the other.

At the top of the steps she reached for her son's hand and led him onto the dance floor. The dance floor was pretty crowded and the music, though upbeat, was clearly geared towards an older crowd.

They made the best of it and danced together for a few songs until a slow number came on and in unison the crowd slowed down and pulled their dates close.

Diane wrapped her arms around her son's neck and moved in to him. Eric stepped forward and his body met hers as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He rested his hands on her lower back and let his hips sway with hers to the gentle rhythm of the music.

With her firm breasts pressed against him Eric could feel her hard nipples pushing through the thin fabric of her dress. His cock was swollen and strained against the front of his pants. He knew that his mother must be able to feel his rock hard penis pressing against her.

Diane arched her neck and let her hands slide down his chest before sliding her hands around his waist. She leaned into him and rested her head against his shoulder. With her eyes closed she lost herself in the moment and felt like she was 20 years old again dancing with her husband. Eric felt his mother slowly grinding her hips into him as they danced.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,624 Followers
12