Valentine's Date with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,637 Followers

Eric moved his hands down his mother's lower back until they rested on her ass. He slowly massaged her through her dress as they swayed to the music. He could feel the fabric bunching up as he massaged her and soon realized that he was slowly exposing more and more of his mother's legs to the dance floor. Looking around the dark room he noticed that the dance floor was filled with older couples who were too busy with their dates to see what he was doing so he became bolder.

He continued rubbing his mother through her dress aware that her bare ass would soon be exposed. His mother let out a little moan into his neck when the tips of his fingers first made contact with her bare skin. His fingers danced across the curve of her ass as he continues to work the bottom of her dress up her back until both of his hands were cupping her bare skin.

Diane had never been shy about exposing herself in public and didn't want her son to stop now. She pulled him into her and pressed her pelvis against her son. Her pussy was getting wetter every second that he touched her. Diane lifted her head from her son's shoulder and looked into his eyes. She recognized the same lust that she saw in his father's eyes. Diane opened her mouth and pressed her lips against her son's. He kissed her back. Their tongues connected and sent a shiver through her body. He tasted like a man, exactly what she needed.

As Eric made out with his mother in the middle of the dance floor their movements slowed down until finally they were no longer dancing. Diane instinctively spread her legs apart as her son's hands slid down the curve of her ass. She shuddered in his arms as his fingers moved between her legs and gently brushed against her wet pussy.

"unnnggghhh..." She moaned into her son's mouth while he slowly began to finger her pussy from behind. Eric's other hand moved up the side of her body until he was cupping her breast. He proceeded to massage her breast while he fingered her on the dance floor. Her breathing was becoming more rapid. His mother bit his lower lip in response to his finger pushing further inside of her. No longer caring if anyone saw what they were doing he pushed her back against a wall. He looked down at his quivering mother and all he saw was pure lust staring back at him begging to be fucked.

He stepped forward and took her head in his hands pulling her mouth to his. He pressed his lips against hers and pushed his tongue deep into his mother's mouth. She was no longer in control. Eric moved one hand back onto her breast and continued to massage her through her dress. His other hand slid down the front of her body over her breast and stomach until it reached the hem of her dress. He lifted up her dress and pressed his fingers against her dripping wet pussy.

His fingers slid easily across the smooth skin of her freshly shaven pussy as he rubbed her juices all over her pussy. One finger slid deep into his mother, eliciting another moan, followed shortly by a second.

While Eric fucked his mother's pussy with one hand he pushed his other hand inside the top of her dress and cupped her bare flesh. Her body was writhing with every touch. He took her nipple between his fingers and squeezed it while he pushed his two fingers deep inside of her. Diane's breathing increased until she exploded. Her knees weakened and she squeezed her thighs against her son's hand as he continued to massage her through her orgasm.

"OH GOD ERIC!!" She tried to stifle her scream into his neck.

Eric continued to slowly rub his mother's dripping pussy while her body shuddered in his arms. He felt her body tensing with each contraction of her pussy around his fingers.

After she felt the orgasm pass over her she turned to her son and whispered "I think it's time you took me home."

Eric got the message and slowly pulled his fingers from his mother's pussy. She took his hand in hers and drew it up to her mouth. Diane pushed her son's fingers into her mouth and licked her juices from his hand before leading him back through the dance floor and down to the car. The two of them flew through the restaurant like criminals leaving the scene of the crime.

In the parking lot Eric again opened the door for his mother who slowly, and for once intentionally, stepping into the car. With one foot in the car and the other still on the pavement she pushed her knees apart and pulled the front of her dress open for her son. For the first time he could see the small heart that had been shaved above her clit. He intently watched as she drew a finger across her own pussy before bringing her other leg into the car. Closing the door behind her he ran around the car and jumped in. Knowing he had a long drive across town ahead of him Eric was eager to get home as quickly as possible.

Pulling out of the restaurant he could barely keep his eyes on the road. His mother had pushed her legs as far apart as the car would allow and had pulled her dress apart so that she was basically naked below her chest. His eyes trailed up her stocking and along the thin straps stretched across her thighs until they rested on her wet pussy. She was covered in her own juices and her skin glistened beneath the street lights as they drove.

Diane plunged her fingers into her pussy and continued where her son left off. She pulled on the lever next to her and dropped her seat into a full recline offering her son a better view of her fucking herself. Before long she was already cumming again and Eric watched as her body heaved in the seat next to him. His mother lay beside him trying to catch her breath when she got another idea. He saw her sitting herself up and leaning over towards him. Her hands grabbed his crotch and quickly worked to free his hard cock. As soon as he felt the cool night air against his skin he felt his mother's warm breath followed by her wet mouth wrap around the tip of his cock. He managed to drive the rest of the way home with just one hand so that she had plenty of room of suck his cock. He rested his right hand on her back and managed to reach around to grab her breast. He struggled to keep the car on the road with his horny mother's head bobbing up and down in his lap.

The miles flew by as his mother pushed him closer to climaxing until they finally pulled into their driveway.

"Do you want to go inside?"

"uunnnnnhhh hhhuuuuhhh" She mumbled with his cock lodged deep in her throat.

Diane pulled her head up and waited for her son to get her door for her. When he opened the door she again spread her legs for him but was so horny that she didn't tease him for long. As soon as both of her feet were on the ground Eric leaned over and grabbed his mother lifting her up over his shoulder. He slammed the door shut and ran into their house with his mother's naked ass and dripping pussy inches from his face. He carried her up the stairs and into her bedroom before throwing her down onto her bed. She landed hard and fell back, her hair landing in a wild mess around her head. Her dress was opened in the front and her legs and pussy were fully exposed. She looked up at her son through her hair and begged him to fuck her with her eyes. She knew that he was in control and the thought of being powerless made her even hornier.

He stood above her ripping off his father's tuxedo throwing it into a crumpled pile on the floor. Her eyes followed every movement of his until he was finally naked. She stared in anticipation at her son's toned naked body standing above her. Eric moved forward and grabbed his mother by her thighs and pulled her towards him. Once her ass was on the edge of the bed he rolled her over and pulled her hips up to meet his. Diane was standing up bent over at her waist propping herself up on her bed with her hands. Her son grabbed her hips and pulled her back into him. She felt his hard cock slide along the length of her soaking pussy. He rubbed his cock against her until he was covered with her juices. Fully lubricated Eric paused for a moment and then pushed his cock deep inside of his mother's waiting pussy.

"OH ERIC!!! FUCK ME!!!"

His mother was screaming at the top of her lungs as he finally penetrated her. Her hair flung around as he pounded his cock into her from behind. Eric didn't know what came over him but he wanted to fuck her like an animal and he wanted her to know who was in charge. He slapped her ass as hard as he could leaving behind a dark red mark.

"OH YES, DON'T STOP"

His mother kept moaning and yelling.

"FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE"

He was so turned on at this point he just kept pounding his cock into her as hard as he could. His skin slapped against hers and made a rhythmic sound as he fucked his mother raw.

"OH GOD, I'M CUMMING"

He didn't slow down as she came again. His mother's pussy gripped tightly onto his hard cock and pulsated with each wave of orgasm that washed over her. Eric continued fucking her as hard as he could manage. He leaned forward and reached around to grab his mother's breasts through her dress. He grabbed at the thin material and pulled on it until her dress ripped wide open freeing her soft mounds. He tightly grabbed each breast and pulled on them and pinched her nipples.

"OOOOHHHHH GGGGOOOOOODDDDD!!!!" She kept screaming.

He wasn't sure if she was still cumming from before or if she was cumming again, but he didn't care. She was his now and he was going to use her. The thought of taking his mother like this started to sink into him and he felt his cock stiffening inside of her hot pussy. He moved his hands from her chest and grabbed her hips again. He slammed his body against hers and pulled her hips into him forcing his cock as far inside of his mother's pussy as he could manage. His cock throbbed and erupted inside of her. He felt her pussy contracting against him as his cock released streams of cum into her. He held her tight against him until he emptied himself completely and then collapsed onto her.

His head was resting on her shoulder and he whispered into her ear. "You're mine now mom. I'm going to fuck you whenever I want; I'm going to tell you what to wear, and whenever dad is out of town I'm going to sleep in your bed. Do you understand?"

Eric felt his mother's head nodding in agreement.

Diane couldn't believe what was happening. Not only was her son fucking her, again, but he was telling her that she belonged to him now. The thought of being owned and losing all control did something to her and she felt another orgasm wash over her as her son's cock still throbbed inside of her.

After several minutes passed Eric stood back up and turned his mother around. She looked like a mess. Her hair was all over, her dress was ripped, and she was sweating and panting.

"Clean me up." He said as he looked down at his cock.

His mother dutifully knelt onto the floor and took her son's cock into her mouth licking their combined juices off of him. When she finished she stood up only to be told to put on a nightie and get into bed. Diane felt her son's cum dripping down her leg as she went into her closet to put on her lingerie. Moments later she reemerged wearing a see through pink babydoll that ended just below her dripping pussy. Eric was already in bed and motioned for her to join him. Diane pulled back the covers and looked down at her sweating naked son briefly before slipping into her bed beside him. She rolled over and took him in her arms as they both drifted off to sleep.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,637 Followers
12