Valentine's Day

Story Info
A celebration of Romance.
1.9k words
4.25
24.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since Adamante and Mithrell left the subterranean depths of Menzoberranzan. They were walking along the well-worn trail towards the town of Waterdeep when Adamante suddenly stopped them. She sensed trouble when he moved before her, meeting her questioning gaze. "m'Lady, there are some matters that I need to take care of before we reach Waterdeep. I was wondering if you would release me to take care of these before we meet back up at the Black Dragon."

Mithrell sighed, her gaze dropping down. It was three days before the St. Valentieus celebration, and she had several things she wanted to tell him. She bit her lip, closing her eyes a moment, before returning her eyes to his. "If you must, Addy, then I release you. Please, though, don't be gone more than three days. I will miss you."

A glint stole into Adamante's eyes, and he bowed his head as well before Mithrell could catch it, his voice somber and heavy. "As you wish, m'Lady, so it shall be done." He took a knee before her and kissed her hand, then turned west and sprinted off into the trees. She watched him go, a slight shiver passing through her. The shiver stopped abruptly as her gaze dropped to his well-formed backside, an instant before he vanished into a gully. Her hands fingered the twin elven short swords absently before she continued upon the path to Waterdeep.

She checked into a room at the Rushing River Inn, occasionally looking behind her, half-expecting to see her black-robed guard standing behind her. At long last, she checked into her room. She ran her fingers over the mahogany table, her gaze lingering over the candles. She shivered as she remembered that night in Menzo, and she clenched her thighs together at the fond memory. She ran her fingers unconsciously over her curves, remembering his hands... shaking her head, she climbed into bed. She turned the storm lamp down and laid back, her eyes staring unseeing at the wooden rafters. She closed the bright violet orbs, her fingers traveling down her beautiful form. In her mind she saw him, leaning over her, his breath warming her lips. His fingers became hers, traveling over her shoulders, down her collarbone. She gasped, a soft moan leaving her lips as her fingers found the aching nubs of her nipples. She squeezed and caressed them, just as he had done, before letting the digits flow over the perfectly rounded orbs, and lower still. She stiffened, her back arching as her fingers found the glistening petals of her woman's flower. She bit her lip, a tremor flowing through her, as she caressed the sensitive lips, her fingers tracing their soft folds, smelling her own desire leak from them. Her breathing became swifter, more hoarse, as she let her fingers travel up to the pearl of her desire, stroking it gently.

She imagined him torturing her there, his fingers agonizingly light over the swollen pip, his lips inches from hers, his body so close. She whispered his name softly, and a cry rent from the very depths of pleasure burst from her lips as she slowly slid two fingers inside her channel. Her hips bucked as she started moving them back and forth, her thumb on her nub of pleasure, her nipples hard to aching, breath fast and desperate. Faster and faster she moved, until her hand was a blur, her only thought upon him and her aching need.

With stifled breath, growl of lust, and arching back, her peak took her over. She shuddered for long moments afterwards, her entire frame quaking with the aftershocks of her climax. she lifted her fingers to her lips, tasting of herself, and reached up to her cheek. She brushed a tear from her eye as she settled finally, sleep taking her as she wished he would.

The next day passed without incident. She rose, dressed, and went down to the marketplace. She perused through various wands, staves, weapons, and jewelry, before she finally settled. He will love this, she thought as she purchased a carved ebony quarterstaff, the top carved with the head of a dragon, the bottom ending in a sharp blade of steel, acid etched to form the dragon's tail. She paid the 50 gold pieces for it, and took it back up to her room. She ate a light supper of ale, bread, cheese, and fresh fruit, then settled in for a long evening rest.

She arose the next day to the sounds of beating drums, clashing cymbals, and laughter. She dressed and walked to the balcony, and watched the opening festivities to the St. Valentineus celebration, She sighed softly as she did not see Adamante, and she went down to join in the fun. The day transpired a little sadly for Mithrell, taking her part in dancing with several amorous young males, all of whom she turned down, and sitting and watching. At sunset, she went back to the inn, reminding herself that he had business to take care of, and that she should not have expected him to return so soon. She walked back up to her room, noticing the lingering glances people gave to her as she walked, and the smiles on their faces. She opened the door and stepped inside.

Waiting for her there was Adamante Necronis. He was dressed in flowing dress robes of navy blue, a polished oak quarterstaff in his hand. All around him were roses of yellow, crimson, and black, with lilies, lavender, baby's breath, and tulips scattered in. On the table were two candles of plated silver, their tips glowing with the light of two sprites captured for that sole purpose. The meal set there was exquisite: pasta with a rich cream sauce, topped with oysters, shrimp, and scallops. Her eyes looked to the wine bottle... an elven wine dated well over five centuries previous, with two hand-cut crystal chalices, both bearing the rune of eternity Mithrell saw so often on the weapons of her guard.

He rose and took a knee before Mithrell. "m'Lady, forgive me for being late. My business took me longer than I thought it would, and I promise to be back as per your commands the next time such an event should separate us." There was a long moment of silence, and Adamante looked up to see her eyes brimming with tears, her lips moving but no words coming out. He rose and smiled, kissing her upon the lips gently, before guiding her to the table. A box that she did not notice there before was sitting before her plate, and his hand motioned over to her to open it. She unwound the intricate ribbon of crimson velvet and slowly pulled the two halves of the box apart. Her gasp of surprise rent the air as she pulled out a colorful wand, tied with bright streamers of crimson and silver. She swiftly cast Identify on the rod, and almost screamed when she found out what it was: a Wand of Wonder. She stared at him, dumbfounded, before she managed to stammer out a thank you. She reached behind her and pulled out the quarterstaff she purchased for him. He took it and smiled to her, his own eyes brimming with tears of happiness. He motioned her to the table and pulled out a seat for her. She took the proffered chair, and waited for him to sit.

They ate in silence, volumes being shared between their eyes. He smiled at her, and she blushed before gazing deep into his storm-grey orbs. Long moments of silence, never tense but always sharing, passed between them as they ate. When they finished, Adamante stood and took Mithrell by the hand, then waved his hand before taking her in his arms. Soft music began to play at his command, and they danced, a slow and caring dance, her head resting on his shoulder as they slowly revolved. She was soothed by the deep rumble of his voice, a soft murmur in her ears, though she heard every word. "Mithrell, since the day that you took me under your wing I have cared for you. More than a servant to their charge, but as a friend, and as more." She looked into his eyes, eternal caring and understanding in her gaze as he continued. "What I am going to say is going to sound very strange, and maybe frightening, but I can no longer keep it inside." She bit her lip, her cheeks flushing. "I love you, Mithrell Kendermore. Whatever fate brought us together, I am thankful for every day. With my role as your protector, I can keep you safe from any harm. I can always be here for you if you need me, and I will never leave you."

Tears brimmed at her eyes as she stopped, her hands taking his. "I know, Addy... by St. Cuthbert, I know. I have seen the way you protect me... as hard as your namesake. There is more than money driving you to me... and I know it for a fact. I love you too, Adamante Necronis. More than words can say." Their faces hovered inches away from one another, caring and devotion mirrored in each others eyes. Their lips met, and between the two, a kiss was shared so passionate it could make doves weep with joy.

As the kiss lingered, the two fell back onto the bed, covered with crimson satin sheets and black rose petals. He pulled away, and slowly began shedding his over-robes. Her fingers found the fastenings to her tunic, and she undid them without thought, their eyes locked upon one another. She only dimly noted the fresh scarring upon the left side of his chest, a rune of protection nestled between their two names. He stepped out of his pants as she slid hers to the floor, and she welcomed the comforting presence of his body atop hers as they slid back onto the bed.

By the light of a rosewood and oak fire blazing in the fireplace, their lips met again, and a cry of joy and fulfillment escaped Mithrell's lips as they became one. Her back arched under his, pressing more firmly to his frame as the kiss grew more sensual. Their lips parted, tongues meeting and slowly intertwining as they made love. Sweat glistened from both of their bodies as they moved as one entity, the motions hypnotic, sensual, and loving. There was no wild abandon, no desperate headlong rush to climax. All that existed were them. No inn, no town, no world. just an endless void in which existed only Mithrell Kendermore and Adamante Necronis. From their love a new life would spring forth. From their caring could it be sustained.

Time seemed to stretch into eternity as they were lost in the pleasure. Mithrell's back arched, and she broke from the kiss to moan softly in pleasure. Her entire being seemed to concentrate, and then explode outwards in a white sheen of pure sensual delight. She could feel him stiffen, then shudder in pleasure, his warmth coating her insides in a pearly sheen of essence. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling herself up to press against him, and together they lay locked until they both quieted. With one last lingering kiss, they slipped off into slumber, the fire slowly dying away to ash, a new fire burning in their hearts, fueled be desire and caring eternally between them.