Valentine's Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Love at first sight can happen twice.
2.3k words
4.68
63.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milf26
milf26
259 Followers

Raechel straightened the skirt of her dress one more time before she knocked on the door of the beautiful craftsman house in the middle of the swanky middle class neighborhood. She giggled at the hand lettered sign that read Chez Vous in curlicue script and hung in the window of the door. The beautiful oak door opened just as she raised her hand to knock and startled her.

"You're here!" Myles greeted her as he gently took her hand and lead her into the small parquet floored foyer.

"This is a beautiful house," she sighed. This was truly her dream home. Someday, she would get one just like it.

"Thanks, it's all I could afford on my writer's salary," he joked as he took her coat and put it on the coat rack that was handily near the door. There was no way a writer's salary could pay for this...not a writer who was starting out anyway, "C'mon," he waved his hand to her and motioned her to follow him further inside. The living room was beautifully furnished with shaker furniture that all matched and a huge plasma screen television. Her eyes wandered around the room and took in all she saw. There was no way this man was straight, his house was too well decorated and his clothes were far too put together.

"No, I'm not gay," he answered her as if reading her mind.

"What?" She asked stunned, how did he know?

"That look, that's the one that all the ladies get when they come here. I happen to be a bachelor whose mom was bored and decided to decorate for me. She did a great job, didn't she?"

"Yeah, it's beautiful!" she exclaimed. Really, she thought to herself, you're supposed to be a writer and that is the only word you can use to describe everything?

"Are you thirsty? I'm afraid dinner will be just a little late, I had to run all over to find veal—oh god, you're not a vegetarian are you?" he put a hand to his mouth.

"No, but I have to say, veal is really the ultimate guilty pleasure...I can't help but feel a little bad for the cows, but they taste so good."

"Thank goodness, a woman who eats and eats well!" he lead her into the kitchen and while he got her a glass of water she listened to the music that was piped into the kitchen. She laughed to herself when she heard "Down Under" by Men at Work. He had put on a 1980's compilation CD instead of the smooth jazz that he had meant to. He started to leave to change the CD but she urged him to stay. "No really, I like this so much better than smooth jazz," she grinned. "That jazz stuff is for old people."

"Now that is definitely not true!" he said as he buttered a slice of bread. "There is fantastic jazz to be found, you know, especially in New Orleans."

"Hum, I've never been there before," she said thoughtfully. She took another sip of water and when she put the glass on the table between her two hands she found him staring at her.

"My god you're beautiful," he whispered. "We'll go there someday—to New Orleans I mean."

Raechel's ears burned hotly and she pretended that she had not heard what he had said. "So jazz isn't just for the old, huh?" she asked lamely.

"No, it's for the old at heart too." She laughed.

"You have a really strange sense of humor, you know that?"

"But it's my humor that will make you fall in love with me."

"What if I already am?"

"Are you?" His eyebrows rose up as high as they would go.

"I don't know, but you can't deny that there is an attraction between the two of us." She shrugged her shoulders and took a quick sip.

Without taking his eyes off of her he picked up his glass of wine and drank the half full glass in just one gulp. This woman that he barely knew was getting to him as no one ever had. He had never said anything about love in any relationship before. In fact he had tried as hard as he could to never mention the word love if he could help it. "Are you sure you don't want a stronger drink?" His voice squeaked a little. His cool façade was slipping.

"No, thank you." Her dark eyes watched him and did not miss his sudden nervousness. "Nervous?" she asked with a small smile. At least now she knew that she could un-nerve him as much as he had un-nerved her this morning.

"No," he looked down quickly and finished buttering the slice in his hand.

She laughed at him and then asked if she could help with anything while she stood up and stretched her back. Myles watched her feline movements and felt his dick stiffen. Her body was amazingly curvy and her breasts were larger than he usually liked, but then everything about this woman was different from what he usually liked in a woman. He pushed his hips closer to the counter and prayed that she wouldn't notice the tent his pants were making. She walked around behind him and stood at his side while he tried to avoid her gaze. She stood shoulder to shoulder with him and enjoyed the warmth from his body. She closed her eyes as "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel came on.

"I think this might be one of the most beautiful songs ever written," she murmured. "Dance with me."

"I'm not sure that is a great idea," Myles said willing his penis to behave himself.

"I don't mind," Raechel smiled sexily.

"Mind what?" He half turned in her direction

"I don't mind the huge boner you've got there. I think it's sweet that you think I'm so desirable." She grabbed his hand and pulled him to her. She put his arms around her waist and stretched up to put her arms around his neck. She pulled him as close to her as she could and they moved in time to the music.

Raechel let her fingers play in his blond waves and she smiled when he groaned as she nibbled his ear. "Am I moving too fast?" She whispered in his ear.

"No," Myles moaned. Her pussy soaked her panties as he stroked her back from the nape of her neck all the way down to her bottom.

Raechel let go of his ear with her teeth and brought her hands up to his face. "Don't you remember me, Myles?" She asked softy. "An incredibly long time ago we were playing at the children's museum and you kissed my cheek in the ant hill tunnel and told me..."

"I'm going to marry you, Raechel. Someday when I am a big man and you are a big lady I am going to find you and marry you because you are the most beautiful girl in the world!" Myles finished in a whisper.

"Yes!" Raechel's eyes shown with happy tears that threatened to spill over.

"I thought that was a dream," Myles shook his head. What a fantastic coincidence! "I looked for you for years after that, but I never saw you again. After awhile I thought I had dreamed you up and I stopped looking. But every time I saw a beautiful black girl--and then eventually black women I still looked out for you. You're even prettier than you were then."

"I should hope so! I was only five after all!" She laughed.

"Would it be too forward to ask you for another kiss but this time of the grownup variety?" He smiled at her and she noticed the crinkles at the corners of his eyes.

"Not at all." They leaned in together as if drawn by a string and their lips gently met. The kiss was gentle at first, but then she insistently pushed her tongue into his mouth. The kiss seemed to last forever and they held each other tightly as their hands explored the other's body.

"Raechel, I think the pasta's burning," He said as her hands snaked their way into his pants and wrapped around his thick member. He gently squeezed at her nipples making her forget everything but her name.

"Um?" She asked dreamily. "Oh god!" She watched the pot boil over and tore herself away. Myles turned off the stovetop, threw the pot into the sink and turned to her.

"Why don't we finish what we started?" He took her hand and led her out of the kitchen and down the hall to his bedroom. What am I doing? She thought to herself as she let him slip off her dress. She had only met him this morning, but this felt so right. She had had one night stands in the past but this was different she knew that once she was with him she knew there would never be anyone else.

Myles gasped as her dress fell away for a body that he could only have imagined. Her breasts were larger than he had first thought and her body tapered into a small waist that blossomed out in to full lush hips. He pulled her close and then he kissed the curve of her neck at the shoulder and breathed in her scent. He playfully pushed her onto the bed and watched her as he took off his own clothing. When he was naked he slid between the sheets and ran his hand the length of her body. "You are so beautiful," he whispered once again.

His hand found her warm moist pussy, and he buried his finger into her soft slit. Raechel's eyes opened wide as he began to rub and pinch at her most sensitive spot. She moaned sexily and he bent his head and took one of her impossibly hard nipples into his mouth.

"That's going to make me cum!" she gasped as her body arched to his. He bit gently at her nipple and smiled widely to himself when her body bucked and her felt her hot juices flow over his fingers. That had to be some kind of record for him. An orgasm in two minutes flat! He lifted his fingers to his mouth and tasted her for the first time. Her salty sweet taste made him even more excited than he had been a second before. She watched him curiously and then smiled. "I've never cum that quickly before with anyone that felt amazing."

She sexily ran her hands across her stomach and caressed her breasts. Myles pulled her to him and kissed her again. "There are plenty more where that came from."

He licked the length of her body, first swirling his tongue around her areolas and then taking the nipples into his mouth. He stroked one, then the other. Then he kissed her flat stomach and continued his journey downward until he licked the inside of her thigh.

"Don't tease me Myles!" Raechel gasped. He breathed in the musky salty scent of her one last time and then plunged his tongue into her hidden folds. A gasp escaped her lips as Myles buried his face into the most private part of her. He licked and sucked her clit making her orgasm again and again until she lifted his face from her pussy. She couldn't take anymore.

She rolled him over onto his back and positioned herself over his hips and smiled sexily at him. "My turn." was all she said before she slid her silky brown body the length of his. She bent her head over his straining cock and took it gently into her mouth. Myles moaned deeply as she took the length of him into her mouth and sucked gently at first and then with more and more pressure. The cry that escaped his lips made Raechel giggle and then she let him go with a small pop.

"Please don't stop," her begged quietly. She blew gently on the tip of his penis and he jump involuntarily. This woman was blowing his mind! Raechel wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and gave stroked him up and down until he began to whimper, then she put her mouth over the head of his cock and gave him a combined hand and blow job. She worked her jaw to create a greater suction and he suddenly jumped away from her. "I don't want to cum yet, I want to be inside of you. I want to feel you."

She pushed him down onto the bed and straddled his hips once again, but this time, she lowered herself onto him and took him in a little at a time until he was fully inside. They both cried out at the sensation of their two bodies coming together. He at her warmth as she cradled him inside of her and she at the way he filled her tight pussy. She had never felt so good before. Her hips began to move rhythmically against his and she leaned over and let her breasts brush his chest and he held onto her hips. She let one thousand shocks course through her as her clit ground against his body and her nipples swung lightly against him. She rode him faster and harder until she felt her orgasm build. She let out a scream as the walls of her pussy contracted and flooded the both of them in her juice. Myles couldn't hold on any longer and felt his balls contract and release a thick stream of cum inside of her. They both cried out at their simultaneous and powerful release, and then Raechel collapsed on top of him.

Myles ran his fingertips along her sweat glistening spine and she shivered under his touch. Every nerve ending in her body seemed to be on fire and tingled almost painfully. She kissed his cheek softly and closed her eyes exhausted from their romp. She was just about to doze off when she heard him whisper "I love you."

"What?" She muttered sleepily as she lifted her head.

"I said I love you, Raechel Bexley."

"I love you too, Myles Foster." She said and drifted off to sleep in his arms.

To be continued further...

milf26
milf26
259 Followers