Valentine's Day Dalliance

Story Info
Two girls get together and brother joins in.
8k words
4.5
77.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

Author's preamble.

This story is a product of my imagination. The characters herein are likewise imaginary and any similarity to real people is purely accidental. All sexually active characters are over the age of 18.

The story contains aspects of brother-sister incest, lesbian sex and cream pie. If any of these aspects are not to your taste (excuse the pun,) may I respectfully suggest you look to other stories on the site. It is not my wish to offend my readers.

If these aspects are illegal where you are viewing this material, please browse elsewhere.

I welcome constructive criticism and comments and encourage you to enter your vote if you like my story.

Enjoy.

*

My brother and his wife, Hugh and Karen, invited me to spend a couple of weeks with them after my biggest project at work was completed. I finished work on Thursday, the day before Valentine's at 1:30 and drove the 220 miles on surprisingly clear roads to their renovated farmhouse home in the Yorkshire Dales, arriving about 5:00 with the wind starting to scritscrat the old dry leaves around the cobbled yard. Karen welcomed me with a huge hug and pointed to the clouds gathering over the hills: "Going to blow up a bit of a storm, according to the weather men." She helped me with my bags to the spare bedroom. Hugh was still at work, Karen told me, desperately trying to finish his own project before my holiday. He hoped to finish tomorrow but he would be working through the evening. She did not expect him home until about 10:00.

I unpacked my bags and changed from my formal business suit into my more comfortable jeans and a big floppy off-one-shoulder tee, then made my way downstairs to join Karen in the kitchen for a welcome cup of tea and bowl of homemade vegetable soup. As we were eating our meal, we started to catch up on six month's worth of news and gossip. She had Classic fm playing quietly in the background and the Aga dominating the end wall kept the kitchen comfortably warm so we cleared the dishes away and sat down to another cuppa listening to the rising wind rattling at anything loose outside.

"It's going to be a heavy one, they reckon, but it'll blow itself out by midnight," Karen commented, "then fine and dry for Valentine's Day, cold though. Outside chance of heavy snow on the 16th." She grimaced and shivered at the thought. My sister-in-law and I shared a love of warmth and hated cold so she kept her home as warm as I kept my flat.

"I'm so glad you like a warm place, Karen. John invited me last Christmas. I was glad to get back home." My other brother, John, who took up a post in Seattle in the States a couple of years ago, was the exact opposite of me and Karen - and Hugh for that matter. "I was miserably cold in the fridge-like rooms of his apartment, wearing three sweaters all the time, even to bed. I even went out and bought a pair of thermal long johns. Thank god, we had Christmas dinner by a crackling log fire in a restaurant out of town. I left a day early just to get thawed out."

Karen chuckled and added, "I know just what you mean. He opens his bedroom windows wide whenever he stays here. You know me, I like to relax and slouch around. Sometimes in just my knickers. I have to remember to keep a housecoat hung up by the door in case of callers," she giggled. "Wouldn't do to give the vicar a heart attack! Or to give that young postman any encouragement, the flirt." Another giggle, "He'd go apeshit at the sight of your boobs - gossip in the local pub has him down as a tit man. You know the sort, eyes never leave your boobs. He even stares at my little hills."

"I'm for a smoke," I announced and moved to the kitchen door but was almost beaten back by the wind and rain so I tried the front door and that was much more sheltered from the driving wind. Karen joined me.

"I suppose you have realised," Karen volunteered, "Hugh, too, likes big boobs and often comments when he sees a 'nice chest' or 'big girl', as he says, from the car. Heck, I even point some out if he hasn't noticed." She smiled wistfully. "I used to wonder what he saw in mine," she put her hand on her small bosom, "but he tells me he loves them and the others are like window shopping with no intention to buy. Do you know, I actually believe him and he's never given me any reason to suspect that he's ever gone further than his 'window shopping'"

"Oh, I know Hugh likes big boobs. He couldn't keep his eyes off mine when we were teenagers." Now it was I who whispered, "I 'nearly' caught him just fondling my bras from the laundry basket a couple of times. I mean I saw him but didn't let on. He seemed to grow out of it. I suppose a fifteen-year-old boy needs to feed his imagination."

"Yeah, that postman sure has a lot of imagination! But Hugh never really grew out of it. I know him: he hides it well but he's sneaked many a peek at you."

"He saw them once," I confided.

"Oh do tell: let's go into the lounge and you can give me all the sordid details over a glass of wine." We finished our cigarettes then she pulled my arm encouragingly. I moved into the lounge and sat on the sofa, basking in the heat of the blazing logs after the chill outside. Karen followed a minute later with two glasses and a bottle of hock, which was starting to bead with condensation. She curled up beside me on the sofa, poured two glasses then held my arm and said, "Right, Danielle Leadbetter, blow by blow."

"Karen, there's not much of a story. I was in the bathroom getting ready for a shower. I was just reaching over to put my dirty bra in the basket when he charged into the bathroom, unzipping himself as he lurched towards the toilet. 'Holy Shi...' he blurted at me. 'Sorry, sis. Emergency!'

"He turned his back to me, finished fiddling at his flies and breathed a deep sigh of relief as his stream hit the pan. When the immediate urgency was satisfied he said, 'Sorry about that, Danni.' He turned his head round. 'I just had to go. Why didn't you lock the door? Jeez, I'm glad you didn't, though.'"

"What did you do, Julia? I would have been having a fit."

"From the moment he had barged into the room I was rooted to the spot in surprise. It wasn't until he finished his little speech and was staring at my bare boobs that I moved. One arm automatically jerked up to cover my breasts and the other slapped at his face. He shook his head and turned back to the task 'in hand', blushing furiously. I was still speechless. He seemed to have a lot more trouble putting his thing away than he did getting it out; he was still zipping up as he turned without looking at me and closed the door as he left. About ten minutes after I had finished my shower, I heard a knock on my bedroom door and told him to come in. He looked down at his feet and again apologised for barging in but truly he didn't know I was there. I told him it was one thing to barge in: it was another thing to stare.

'But they're so nice ...'"

"The cheeky sod," said Karen. "Did you slap him again, good?"

"Nah, just caught his ear with a nail flick. I must admit, I had a good laugh afterwards and neither of us ever mentioned it again."

We sat curled up together on that sofa and chatted and giggled away the evening. We were well into the second bottle of wine when a wave of cold air came from the door as Hugh struggled to push it closed. He was soaked even though he had just walked a few yards from the drive.

Karen rose, took his wet coat off, hung it on the hook and turned to greet her husband with a sensual kiss. "Go get out of those wet things. I'll warm the soup up."

I glanced at the clock as Karen was welcoming him, 9:45. "Hi Hugh. You're early."

"Danni," he almost squealed, "lovely to see you again." He strode over to me and gave me a big brotherly hug and kiss. "I'll not be long, just give me a minute to shower and get changed." He made his way upstairs while Karen busied herself in the kitchen. I wandered in with our two glasses and the remains of the wine. I reached for another bottle from the fridge and filled a clean glass for Hugh.

When he came back downstairs he was in his jamas. But where on god's big earth did he find pyjamas with a Dan Dare logo on the chest? I asked. That took me right back to our childhood. When we had all been very good, for a special treat, our Dad would let us read one of his complete Eagle comics collection. We had to sit at the table. I, being older by eighteen months, was in charge of turning the pages over. Hugh and John were not to get their muddy paws on the sacred texts. But we would all be enraptured by the brave exploits of Dan Dare and the ever-faithful Digby as they battled The Mekon.

"I searched the internet but it came down to scanning one of the comics in and getting it printed in the tee shirt printers' shop. I got Dad to scan it and send me the pic.

"Mmm, this is good!" he said, blowing another spoonful of soup. "The good news is that I'll finish my work tomorrow afternoon so I'll be free after that."

"Danni and I can get some groceries in, then." Karen said. "Maybe take a walk around the Mall first?" she looked at me with her head cocked to one side in question.

"Sounds good," I answered with a smile.

"Why don't you two girls do some phoning around in the morning? See if you can book a table for dinner somewhere."

"On Valentine's? We'll be lucky!" I retorted. "But OK, we can but try."

We sat around and gossiped for maybe an hour before I yawned and announced I was going to bed.

"I'm about ready, too." Hugh stretched out his arms and echoed my yawn. "Sleep well."

I gave him a hug and a peck, repeated it to Julia and retired to sleep the sleep of the gods.

Maybe it was the remote sound of something happening in the kitchen or the aromas of coffee brewing and bacon frying which woke me. I stretched languorously, grabbed my bathrobe and used the en-suite facilities before strolling down to the kitchen dressed in a new, tight, pair of ice-blue jeans and a figure-hugging angora sweater in that bright scarlet which sets off my shoulder-length almost-black hair so nicely. I had lost a few pounds recently and bought these tight clothes to celebrate the new me.

Hugh gave a wolf whistle as I entered the kitchen, making an outrageous noise clapping and shouting. Karen looked round from her cooking range and said, "Good morning, Danni. God, you have lost weight! Coffee? I'll get Hugh's ready then I'll cook you some breakfast."

"I'd love a coffee. No, you carry on, I can get it. Can I have just a bacon sandwich this morning, please?"

"Pour me another cup, too. I'll have a sandwich with you later." Karen presented Hugh with his breakfast. "And you, Hugh Leadbetter, pull those eyeballs back in their socket. That's your sister you're ogling!" She knuckled her husband gently about the head, which he bowed sheepishly for a moment before tucking into the food.

We got Hugh off to work, finished our own leisurely breakfast then got out the Yellow Pages and made a list of restaurants to call. We hadn't quite got to the bottom of the list when we managed to pick up a cancellation at an Indian restaurant the other side of town. We booked a taxi to take us there, then phoned Hugh to tell him the details. That was fine with him, he'd be home mid-afternoon, so plenty of time.

We wrapped up against the cold, drove to the Mall and pushed through the thronging masses, mostly men with haunted looks on their faces as they searched desperately for last-minute gifts for their wives or girlfriends, to the shops where we spent a couple of hours happy browsing and bought one or two bits and pieces and a lovely slinky silk dress in black, floor length and slit up the side to the hip. I just couldn't resist it when I saw it in the dress shop window: it cost me a small fortune.

Then it was off to the supermarket. I pushed the trolley while Karen filled it. We both knew that my skin-tight jeans and top were attracting quite a few admiring eyes and it set us both off giggling. My 4 inch heels, I knew, enhanced my legs so, swaying my hips outrageously, I almost pranced to the store café where we finally lost our giggles in tea and sandwiches.

We drove home, talking the hind legs off several donkeys all the way, packed away the groceries away then went to our separate bedrooms to get changed for dinner. I was just coming out of the shower when I heard Hugh call out, "I'm home darling."

Shortly followed by Karen's voice, "Be with you in a moment."

I unwrapped my new black dress and decided to wear it: I selected a matching set of underwear and sheer black hold-up stockings then dressed in my finery. When I checked myself in the mirror, I saw that the dress clung to me like a second skin but my undies made ugly bumps under it. With a sigh I undressed, fished out a sinful g-string and wore only that and my stockings under the dress. That was better, I thought, looking at the changed reflection. My boobs were still firm enough to go without a bra now and then but it was very obvious they were unsupported in this dress. "Don't let my nipples come up," was my silent prayer.

I keep my hair shortish so it was no problem to brush it into shape. Then I sat down to do my makeup and found myself using bright red glossy lipstick and much more eye makeup than usual. My face stopped just short of 'slutty' as it winked back at me from the mirror. Karen was already dressed and waiting for me when I returned to the kitchen. She handed me a glass of hock with the words, "I'm starting early tonight," and raised her own glass to her lips, which were shaped into a happy grin.

"Hugh is getting changed, he'll be down in a minute." Outside, we heard the taxi's horn. "Taxi's here, Hugh," she called, and he appeared, buttoning his jacket. The service at the restaurant was slow, as was to be expected with all the customers celebrating, but the food was good and we all had several drinks. I got so many admiring glances from men and women and with all the attention I was receiving, my nipples disobeyed my earlier thoughts and were sticking out like organ stops. Hugh tried to hide his frequent glances but Karen and I both noticed and tried, as unsuccessfully as Hugh, to hide our giggles, which made him more embarrassed but did not stop him looking. Eventually we piled into the taxi back home and sat around chatting over a bottle of wine before we all trooped off to bed.

The next day dawned with one of those bright blue and clear skies, a little crisp after a light overnight frost. My head felt a little muzzy after all the wine I had consumed the previous evening so I threw my bathrobe over my pyjamas and wandered down to the kitchen to find some painkillers. Karen was sitting at the table with a glass of orange juice and a packet of paracetamol in front of her.

"You look like I feel. I think I'll have the same as you for breakfast." I said. "No, don't get up, I'll help myself." Her smile was one of gratitude at being relieved of the task. I poured a nice cold juice and picked out a couple of tablets. Swallowing them, I sat down opposite my sister-in-law. She was wearing a loose bathrobe, very much like my own but, where it gaped a little at the front, I could see she was naked beneath it, or should I say she may have been wearing panties but she was certainly naked up top.

Don't get me wrong, until a couple of months ago, I had had a very active sex life with my ex-boyfriend, but I have also walked 'on the other side of the street' and had a passionate affair with my room-mate at college. So I enjoyed seeing Karen's breast and idly wondered about the rest of her body: my own body, starved of relief for too long, was starting to react to the sight. I continued to look at what she was inadvertently revealing until she happened to notice the direction of my gaze.

"You're as bad as your brother," she said with a grin, "staring at boobs. Does it run in the family?" But she made no attempt to cover up and I saw her nipples start to grow. Interesting!

Subconsciously, I licked my lips. "I don't know about it running in the family but I like what I see."

I looked her straight in the eyes; she returned my stare, smiled and said, "But you have me at a disadvantage." She indicated my own well-covered bosom.

"Can't have that," I replied, opening my robe and my pyjama top to show her my boobs. This time it was Karen who licked her lips and pulled her own robe wide open to show me both her breasts. I could have killed my brother for his timing but we both scrambled to cover ourselves up when we heard him coming down the stairs. "Later," I quickly whispered. She winked back at me.

Karen had decided to cook a big roast lunch - beef and Yorkshire puddings with 'all the trimmings' - so, after a light breakfast, she and I got busy in the kitchen, preparing the veg., getting the meat into the oven and all the little tasks needed to organise the big meal. Hugh kept us liberally supplied with wine as we worked and we had more wine with the meal when it was ready so we were all feeling pretty relaxed as we settled down with our coffee.

After we had finished gorging ourselves, I suggested we could all go for a walk in the crisp fresh air. Karen was keen on the idea but Hugh declined so Karen told him that we would leave the clearing up to him while we went out. "After all," she said, "we did the cooking, so fair's fair: you do the washing up."

With that, we girls put on our outdoor shoes and warm coats and set off arm in arm, Karen leading me I at a brisk pace in a circular route along the farm paths. We both enjoyed a cigarette now and then although Hugh had never smoked so, once we were certain we were on our own she lit two and handed one to me. One part of our walk took us through a small woodland area and, as soon as we were in the cover of the trees, we stopped. Karen was in front of me. She hugged me close and offered her face for a kiss. We were both a little tentative at first but we quickly melted into each other and were swapping tongues passionately.

We broke off the kiss as I unbuttoned her coat and she did the same for me. At our next kiss we were groping at each other's boobs and grinding our groins together. Again we parted, both of us panting, Karen said, "I wish we had known earlier."

"Me too," I responded, "but what are we going to do? It's too cold for us to strip here and I want all of you."

Karen went into seemingly deep thought for a minute then shocked me: "We could make out together at home."

"But Hugh?"

"Look, he knows I have had lesbian relationships before we married, he even likes me to tell him about them and I do because he gets so randy as I describe what I've done while we are making love. How would you feel about him watching us?"

Now it was my turn to mull things over. I wanted her but could I do it with an audience? With my brother as the audience? Sex has always been a private thing to me but my lust, yes it was lust, for this lovely woman in my arms was beginning to cloud my judgement, especially as her hand crept up inside my jumper and under my bra to fondle my breast. The chill of her bare hand contrasted deliciously with my warm flesh and my nipple popped out to play.

"He's my brother, Karen. What will he think?"

"We could ask him to join us," Karen murmured, her hand had left my breast and was popping the stud at the top of my jeans and soon slid down until she was fingering my pussy through the material of my panties. Her suggestion was really pushing me way out of my comfort zone but the idea of sex with her while he looked on gave me a strange frisson of excitement. But what if he wanted to do more than just watch? It might be exciting for me to see my brother making love to his wife but what would I do if he tried it with me?

We kissed and fondled each other some more then my sister-in-law suggested we get back to the warmth of her house, promising we would make it happen this evening. Hugh had finished washing the pots and tidied everything up and had changed into his pyjamas. "Well," as he explained, "we're going nowhere so I'm going to relax in comfort."

merf68
merf68
316 Followers