Valentine's Day Plans

Story Info
Her hopes for a sexy Valentines.
1k words
4.27
17.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sit together on your bed, in our underwear, eating the takeaway chinese meal we bought on the way to your place from the station where you picked me up, the candlelight casts a pleasant, romantic glow on our partially covered flesh. We've been planning this for weeks, you and I, and now we're here we want to make it special, sexy, to show each other how we really feel, because our love is more than words, it is true love, it was meant to be. Its what Valentine's Day is for.

I get that mischievous grin on my face and my eyes sparkle with trouble, I'm only 21 and there's still a big part of me that's a naughty little girl, I love to be like that with you, naughty, flirty, pouty. Your my playmate and I like to grab you for a tickling or wrestling match. You look at me questioningly, wondering what I'm up to. I pick up a paper wrapped spare rib, dripping with sauce, and flick it at you. The sauce lands on your bare, smooth chest in little spatters and I laugh. "Hey!" you exclaim, but before you can say anymore I'm crouched over you, kissing and licking the spicy sauce off you, running my tongue across your flesh at the top of your boxer shorts. You smile and gently stroke the back of my head.

I sit up, a smile lighting up my face. I run my tongue over my lips and go back to the spare rib I attacked you with, putting it into my mouth and sucking the sauce off as I pull it back out. Then I start to eat it, not taking my eyes off you, loving your beautiful smile.

I only take my eyes off you for a second and your on the attack, unclasping my bra as I turn to throw away the rib bone. I turn and smile, not resisting, and my bra is soon on the floor. "Sneaky, you could have just asked" I chide, lovingly. You scoop up some of the sauce with your fingers and daub it onto my nipples, then offer me your fingers which I happily clean for you by sucking on each one in turn. You lean forward, taking a nipple in your mouth, circling your tongue over my hardening peak, first to clean me, then to arouse me. You suck gently at first, then harder. The feeling of you sucking on my nipples seems to directly affect my clit, which starts to throb and awaken, slowly appearing from under her hood. It feels so wonderful, you might as well be sucking on my clit for the feelings your giving me down there. You move onto my other nipple, doing the same thing. It feels so good. I hold onto your head, stroking your hair and moaning in ecstasy. I love you so much.

You sit back and look into my eyes. I feel cold from the sudden loss of your body heat and I long to hold you. You seem to sense how I feel and you move the tray of food off the bed. I move close to you, take you in my arms. You return the embrace and kiss me. Your tongue probing my mouth, pushing against my own tongue as our lips caress. I move my hand off your neck and reach into your boxer shorts, finding your hard cock and hold him. You moan into my mouth as I begin to stroke you. You break off the kiss and move away, pulling off your boxer shorts and tossing them to the floor. I look at your beautiful cock and lick my lips. "Happy Valentines Day lover" I say as I move down to take you in my mouth.

I use my hand to pull your foreskin back and run my tongue along the ridge where your cockhead meets your shaft, moving up and poking my tongue against your cocks eye, tasting your precum. No matter how many times I do this to you I still love to explore, and I think I always will. I love the feel of your warm cock filling my mouth. I feel so proud of myself when I make you cum. I know that may sound silly, but I love to make you happy.

"Come here sweetheart, I want to taste you too" you say, I remove my panties, manouvering into a 69 position. Your hands reach up and open my pussy lips as you take your first big lick of my cunt, licking right from my clit to near my ass, I shudder and return my attentions to your cock. I love the feel of you licking me, but it distracts me from working on your cock, still I try, I suck you deep into my mouth, using my hand at the base of your shaft to keep your foreskin back. I bob my head up and down, getting faster and faster, making my mouth tight against your cock. Meanwhile your attentions on my clit is driving me wild, you suck and nibble on my sensitive little bud while you fill me with first one, then two, then three fingers. I'm in ecstasy and when I hear your first moan, telling me your nearly there, I start to cum. My pussy walls squeeze your fingers and I moan and scream, vibrating your cock in my mouth. I shudder and bob my head on your cock, faster and faster. Your teeth let go of my clit, "Oh baby.....sweetheart....I'm gonna....cum...". As my orgasm fade I feel the first shot of your cum in my mouth, thick, salty, creamy, I love the taste and take it all in my mouth without swallowing until I have it all. I move my mouth off your cock, still sucking. I squeeze your cock to get every last drop of your cum, running my tongue over your cock head when a new drop appears, feeling you shudder beneath me as I do so.

I move off you and lie by your side, my neck resting on your arm, my arm draped across your chest, our legs tangled.

"I love you" you say, looking deep into my eyes "thank you".

I smile at your sleepy, contented face. "Don't say thank you yet, I'm not done with you". The mischevious grin appears back on my face. "You lie there and get some rest, you're gonna need it!"

But thats another story.