Valentine's Day: The Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria held up her hand and began counting off with her fingers, "One, my dad was an alcoholic who made my childhood a living hell. Two, my High School boyfriend cheated on me and stole from me the possibility I would ever be a mom and three, Doug walked away from me like I was damaged goods."

"Maria you should have told me. I would have been there for you!"

"Katy, you had enough on your plate then. You were failing half your classes. You got pregnant and dropped out of school to marry Howard. I decided that the only one I could count on was me. So I switched my major to business and decided to concentrate on my career. It's work out okay for me," she said with a trembling chin.

I feel like a piece of shit. I had hated and mistreated Maria for years. I had never even given a thought about why she acted the way she did.

Katy spoke, "Secretly, I have been jealous of you. You have such a great career – the travel, the money. Many times when we have been short on cash at the end of the month, I said to myself if only I had stayed in school like Maria. I knew you made sacrifices in your personal life, but I didn't know the extent. I'm sorry I haven't been a better friend," Katy says as she embraced Maria and lovingly rubs her back.

"Maria, many times I have daydreamed that I could have been you. I blamed Howard for knocking me up and that's not fair either. Who was I kidding! I was going fail out of college if I hadn't dropped up." Katy looked over at me and saying, "Howard, I'm sorry I haven't been a better wife. Our kids are the best thing that has ever happen to me. I spend too much time bitching about your job and how much money you make."

Now, I'm crying. How much of a bastard am I? I've raped these poor women and now they're confessing their sins as if they are expecting to be executed at any minute.

"Thank you honey. It's a funny time to bring this up, but I've been invited to joint the in- house managerial training program. (Lord forgive me, we both know I wasn't planning on accepting it because it is so much easier for me to stay as one of the hourly guys working on the floor). I'll have to take some night classes and do a work/study program at the plant, but it will mean better money and lead to more opportunities."

Katy smiles and reaches out to grab my hand. She pulls me into the circle and we all embrace each other. Minutes pass. I am at peace. Is this what unconditional love feels like?

Maria's has been sitting with her head on Katy's shoulder. She leans into her and pushes Katy down on her back.

"I have denied myself deep relationships and even physical contact for years. I don't want to live that way any more," Maria says looking at both of us.

Katy nods in an understanding way. Maria puts her head on Katy's chest. She reaches out and fondles Katy's erect nipple while she takes the other one into her mouth. Startled, Katy's eyes widen. She has never been with a woman before. But then like a mother cat feeding her young, she is filled with contentment and pulls Maria even closer to her to her heart. Katy runs her hands through Maria's hair and caresses her neck in a loving manner.

Maria, still suckling, moves her hips over Katy's leg. She begins to dry hump her. Katy too begins to rock her hips into Maria. I observe it all while quietly sitting on the bed. My rod becomes erect. Instead of responding to its call, I slide over to them and lift up one of Maria's feet. I gently give her a foot massage. A feeling of serenity settles over all of us.

After a few minutes, Maria withdraws her foot and gets up on her knees. Still straddling Katy, she places one knee up against Katy's cunt giving her something firm to rub her clit against. She beckons me forward and invites me to lick her pussy. Then, Maria moves forward and starts kissing Katy on the neck, the cheek, the ear and finally on the mouth. While the women exchange passionate kisses, I probe Maria's sex with my tongue and I use my hands caress my wife's thighs and the back of her knees.

The air begins to be filled with the fragrant odors of sex. Cunts are getting warmer and moister. Katy reaches up and for the first time touches a breast and a nipple that isn't her own. She marvels at the softness. They are also significantly bigger than hers. She can now understand why men like big boobs. They are fun to play with. She enjoys the differences in texture between skin and nipples as she uses both hands to caress Maria's tits. Maria coos approvingly appreciating the efforts of both her partners.

I focus on exploring Maria's vagina. The skin is slightly darker than Katy's. Her labia lips are smaller. I suck on them, but cannot coax them out pass the outer lips as is the case with my wife. I savor the aroma and flavor. The acrid nature of her sex is very similar to Katy's. As I move to the top of her slit, I'm greeted by her large clit. This one is certainly easy to find and stimulate. I suck on it and she moans. I flick it with my tongue and she begs for more, reaching back and pressing my head into her crotch.

Maria moves again, lying more fully on top of Katy: breast to breast, pussy to pussy.

"Lick us both Howard," she instructs ma as she and Katy bump pubic bones and French kiss.

Without a though of my own needs, I move in between all the legs. With long dog-like licks along their slits, I go from the bottom of one woman's sex to the top of the other. I finger fuck my wife, while my tongue concentrates on Maria's pussy. Reversing my attention, I rub Marias' G spot while I suck on the extraordinarily large inner lips of my wife. By their movement and groans, I know they relish my endeavors.

The women feel their orgasm welling up inside them and they begin to grind their pusssies together. Seeing this, I meet them at their junction. I suck and lick on their conjoined clits. When I begin to flick the tip of my tongue rapidly across their clits, the women groan. Small explosions pave the way for a larger one. They begin to spasm in ecstasy as I successfully push them over the threshold. I'm lucky to get my head out of the way avoiding being crushed by the orgasming former roommates.

The woman ride the wave. The faces flush red and they stop breathing momentarily as they experience their climax. Covered with sweat, they gasp for air. Maria rolls off. Katy reaches for her hand and squeezes it. They lie together listening to their hearts racing.

After they recover, Maria kisses Katy on the cheek and says, "Thanks, guys."

I am smiling at the two watching their glow fade. I'm happy to have played a small part in their joy.

Maria smiles at me and says, "Hey Katy-girl. We've got a little unfinished business."

Katy releases a long, deep breathe, "No. No more for me. I can't take it."

"This isn't a take," Maria says, "This is a give. Join me up here. Mayday, mayday. All hands on dick." Maria burst out laughing. "Sorry about the horrible pun. I couldn't stop myself."

Katy, confused, sits up and looks around. Seeing Howard and his big erection, she smiles knowingly. "I know how to handle that," she says.

"Can I join you?"

"Sure," she says to Maria and then turning to me she continues, "Your turn Howie. Lay down on your back."

I see the two on their hands and knees crawling towards me like jungle cats. Maria's boobs look even bigger as gravity pulls them away from her chest. They ripple and bounce with her every movement. Katy's perk little breast barely register a jiggle. Her nips are awesome though. They are thicker than my pinky and as long as, well, from pinky tip to my first knuckle.

They descend on me as hungry she-wolves fighting over a meal. Maria gets my cock in her mouth first so Katy settles for licking my balls. They take turns treating me like a Lollipop. Between laughing and kissing each other, they show off their cock sucking prowess. They have a contest seeing who can take me deeper. Needless to say, I am pleased.

Minutes of pure pleasure pass as they lick, suck, swallow and jack me off. I love all the action and all the attention. Katy pulls off and hands my dick to Maria saying, "The honor of catching his cum is yours. I'll sit this one out."

With that Katy surprises me by spinning around and sitting on my face. She proceeds to grind her beautiful pussy into my mouth. She sits facing Maria and watches as Maria finish me off. I thrust up and blow my load. Maria is quickly overwhelm by the volume of my cum and pulls her mouth off. My cum shoots up in the air landing on everyone as Maria collapses in a fit of giggles.

"Sorry guys. I'm out of practice. I'll do better next time," she laughs.

Perspiring and panting, I can't help but fixated on her last words "Next time". I say a quick silent pray, "God, I promise to be a better man and better husband even if there never is a next time. Help me get this two home safely and unscarred from this stupid staged abduction".

I bound off the bed as the girls are laughing and comparing sperm hits. Maria has been tagged on the face and hair while Katy has some on her stomach and thighs.

"I'm thirsty," I call out, "I'll get everyone a drink."

Hiding my actions from them, I quickly fix the girls another sleeping compound. Originally, the plan was to save the drugs for another round of unconscious anal sex, but now all I want is to end this undertaking. The women consume the drug cocktail and soon they are asleep.

I unlock the chamber door and carry my sleeping beauties upstairs to Katy's and my bedroom. I lovingly give each a sponge bath and tuck them into bed. I clean up all the evidence of this wicked event and padlock the door to the basement. I'll destroy the alien chamber another day. Guilt ridden, I take a shower and crawl into bed between my two lovers.

As I drift off to sleep in my head I hear that song from "The Sound of Music" again:

Oh, how do you solve a problem like Maria? How do you hold a moonbeam in your hand?

As I'm following asleep, I hear another song. This one is from Pearl Jam. It is titled "Better Man".