Valentine's Day Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he continued thrusting, he shocked me as he said, "Dianne get the slut's ass ready."

"Of course," my friend, who knew of my no-entry backdoor policy, replied, walking over to me, a thinner strap-on already around her waist.

"No, I don't do anal," I began.

Linda reached me and demanded, "Shut up slut." Lorenzo held me in place and shoved his tongue into my mouth as I felt cold lubrication between my ass cheeks. I whimpered into his mouth realizing my best friend was about to deflower my ass.

I broke the kiss and begged, "Linda, please don't."

Linda slapped my ass and ordered, "Tonight, I own you, slut. Don't you dare question me!"

"W-w-what?" I stammered.

"You heard me, slut," my friend replied, the tip of her strap-on cock now between my ass cheeks. "Beg me to fuck your ass, slut."

Realizing my helplessness and somehow turned on by the humiliation I was currently feeling, I heard myself speak, "Please, fuck my ass, and take my anal cherry. Get it ready for your boyfriend's long, big cock."

"Good girl," Linda purred, leaning forward and slowly penetrating my ass.

Lorenzo went back to kissing me, I assume to distract me from the pain, and I moaned-screamed into his mouth as my best friend's cock slowly filled my ass. Once all the way in, she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "You needed this baby, now lean back and enjoy." She nibbled on my ear, wiggled a bit with the toy in my ass, her boyfriend's cock still buried in me. As the pain began to fade, a subtle pleasure began to rise. Slowly she began to slide the thin cock in and out of my ass and much to my chagrin the feeling was amazing. Maybe it was the six glasses of wine, maybe it was the fact that it had been so long or maybe I really was the slut Linda had created, but soon I felt my ass backing up to meet each of Linda's thrusts. This continued for a few minutes until Linda suddenly pulled out of my ass.

I moaned, "Nooooooo."

I felt her hands spread my cheeks apart and her tongue licked my ass. The feeling was so bizarre and yet hot. She continued doing it as Lorenzo pulled his cock out of me and slowly moved from underneath me.

A few seconds later, Linda quit licking my asshole and moved around to look into my eyes. She smiled, whispered into my ear, as her boyfriend's cock split my ass cheeks, "You are so beautiful, Dani."

Lorenzo's cock began to penetrate my ass, as I moaned, my eyes wide. "Thaaaaaaank yooooou."

She leaned in and kissed me passionately as her boyfriend's cock slowly filled my ass. Lorenzo's cock was a lot bigger than the strap-on Linda had just used on my ass, and the pain returned.

Breaking the kiss, I whimpered and Linda comforted me, "Just relax, the pain is only temporary...what comes next is fucking amazing."

"Kkkkkkkk," I moaned, not sure I believed her, Lorenzo's cock tearing me apart.

Linda moved on the couch, opened her legs and ordered, "Lick my cunt, slut."

I leaned forward to lick my best friend's pussy again as Lorenzo began to slowly slide his cock in and out of my ass. As promised, the pain did begin to subside and a feeling unlike any other began to emerge. A couple of minutes into my first real ass-fucking and I was moaning and screaming bloody murder, but in a good way. I was soon sucking on my best friend's clit with reckless abandon while Lorenzo's cock pumped in and out of my ass fast and hard. He never got his whole cock in me, but he filled me in a way I never could have imagined. I couldn't believe it, but I felt an orgasm building within me. Linda, somehow sensing I was close, moaned, "Come for me, slut. I want you to come having a cock deep in your tight ass."

Moaning, I let go off Linda's clit, and screamed, "Oh God, yes, fuck my slut ass, make me your bitch."

Lorenzo sped up the pace and my orgasm exploded through me, an orgasm more intense than any I had ever had in my life. It pulsed through me, refusing to leave, as Lorenzo continued his assault on my ass. Linda grabbed my head and pulled me back into her wet pussy and I eagerly lapped her juices, determined to get her off again. My orgasm still lingering, Lorenzo didn't slow down, and soon he grunted and I felt his seed fill my no-longer virgin ass. Seconds later, Linda screamed too and my ass was coated with her boyfriend's cum, and my face was coated with her juices.

All spent, the three of us collapsed onto the couch, cum leaking out of my ass.

After a few seconds of silence, Lorenzo demanded, "Linda, retrieve my cum."

"Pardon?" she asked.

"Clean your friend's ass," he ordered.

"My friend?" she questioned.

"Oh, I know this is not Brittany. You have a few pictures of her on your wall and one even says Dani and I. How oblivious do you think I am?"

"Oh," she replied.

"But, that doesn't mean I didn't love it," he smiled, kissing her. Breaking the kiss, he ordered, "Now go retrieve my cum."

Without another word, my very strong, independent, best friend, submissively fell to her knees and sucked her boyfriend's cum out of my ass. It was surreal and fucking to think of her licking my ass, feeling her tongue in my gaping asshole.

Once done, she gobbled his cock up whole and got his semi-erect tool fully stiff again. Once erect, she straddled him, both legs still on the floor, and devoured his cock between her wet pussy lips. I watched them fuck a marathon session. They switched positions over a dozen times and eventually he slid into her ass, filling all his massive cock inside that tight hole. Eventually he came, and as soon as he pulled out, without instruction, like the crazy animal I had become, I crawled between my best friend's legs and sucked the cum out of her ass. It was so deliciously nasty that I felt my pussy tingling for action again.

Linda purred, "You are one insatiable slut, baby."

"As are you, baby," I purred back.

Lorenzo ordered, "Get into a sixty-nine, sluts, while I recover. You'll be thrilled to know I still have at least one load left."

We obeyed, and lavishly licked each other for an eternity.

A while later, Lorenzo was ready for another round and he fucked both of us silly for almost a full hour before shooting his final load all over our faces.

Once spent, Linda cleaned the cum off my face and I returned the favour, cleaning hers. Once all the cum was gone, Linda smiled at me and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Dani."

I smiled back, "I hope this wasn't a one-time deal."

Linda laughed, then became serious, "Oh no, you are my slut now."

"Forever," I replied, hoping she was serious.

Lorenzo yawned, "You know, Dani, my brother would love you."

I looked up from the floor to him and asked, "Is he as hung as you?"

He shrugged, "I imagine so, we are twins."

"Fuck off," I replied.

"Fuck on," he retorted.

Linda purred, "Well maybe we can make this threesome a foursome."

But that is an entirely different story.

The End

12