Valentines Day Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,740 Followers

Mr Patel stammered in embarrassment as Trish grabbed hold of his thick erection and started stroking it. "Miss Cooper was your Valentine?" Trish asked him.

"No," Mr Patel replied with a groan as Trish handled his hard cock.

Trish frowned, could it be possible she had guessed the source of the virus incorrectly. "But you had some of her chocolate right?"

Mr Patel blushed, "How did you know that?"

Trish smiled, she was still on track. "You need to ejaculate, it'll slow the virus," Trish explained, jerking on the principals cock as he glanced nervously up and down the hallway.

"I...um, I'm not sure we should be doing this Nurse Stratus," he stammered anxiously.

"Just relax and cum for me," breathed Trish in a husky voice, no wasting any time she dipped her head forward and swallowed the head of the principals cock in hot mouth.

"Oh fuck!" groaned Patel, sagging slightly at the knees as the sexy nurse started giving him a blowjob, this was like something out of a porn movie, or one of those letters to Penthouse, or one of those erotic story websites he occasionally visited from the school's computer lab after hours.

Trish's head bobbed rapidly over the principal's cock, sucking his shaft right the way into her throat and driving him absolutely wild. The busty blonde's tongue swirled around the head of his cock, licking up his precum before the tight noose of her ovalled lips once again slid down his shaft until it reached the very base of his cock, Mr Patel's hairy, swollen balls resting on Trish's chin.

"Are you almost ready to cum for me?" asked Trish, breathing heavily with the effort of her urgent blowjob as she temporarily pulled her mouth of his cock.

"No, but that feel's fantastic, keep going," urged Mr Patel.

Trish frowned, "we need to hurry, what about if I let you fuck me?" she offered.

"Yes, yes!" the principal nodded quickly in agreement. "That will help."

Trish stood up and bent over at the waist, bracing herself by leaning on the lockers against one wall. The back of her short dress rode up, revealing her sexy, g-string clad ass.

His cock trembling and dripping with saliva, Principal Patel stepped up behind the replacement school nurse and grabbed her shapely ass with both hands, squeezing her incredibly firm buttocks. His hands kneading the resilient flesh he leant his hips forwards and stabbed at her panty clad crotch with the head of his hard cock.

"Quickly!" insisted Trish. "No time for foreplay just cum in me!"

Unable to suppress a grin of excitement, the principal hooked a finger into the back of Trish's g-string and tugged the string of lingerie aside, unveiling her pussy. With a lustful grunt, his hands still firmly planted on her ass, Mr Patel thrust his hard cock deep into her cunt. Trish groaned as he pieced her, the principal immediately starting to pump against her, his cock hammering rapidly in and out as he tried to fulfill her request and full her with his cum. His bloated testicles swung beneath him, slapping against Trish with each surge of his hips.

"Oh my goodness you feel tight," he gasped, pistoning in and out of Trish's pussy, shoving her against the lockers with each thrust of his hips. He slapped one of Trish's toned buttocks as he fucked against her, his cock plunging deep into her with every surge, her tight pussy creating an incredible friction.

"Faster!" Trish managed to grunt, the Indian man's cock actually felt good lunging into her pussy, all the cocks she had handled today had got her a little frustrated.

"Oh my goodness!" Mr Patel repeated, slamming against the buxom blonde nurse.

"Cum in me!" gasped Trish.

"Oh my goodness!" the principal grunted loudly as he shoved his cock up into her pussy and it began to spurt. He humped against the bent over secret agent, thrusting into her as wave after wave of his orgasm burst out into her pussy.

When Trish felt the principal's explosion she pushed back with her butt and shoved him off her, a sticky arc of cum shooting out from his cock as he fell back and splashing over her buttocks. Leaving the principal still in the throes of orgasm, his swollen balls finally relieved, Trish hurried on her way down the hallway, tugging the hem of her dress back down over her cum splattered buttocks as she raced towards Miss Cooper's English class.

11B was the second classroom from the end of the hall, without pausing, Trish burst into the room, interrupting a discussion on King Lear that Miss Cooper was running.

"Can I help you?" murmured Miss Cooper in surprise, raising one eyebrow at the appearance of the skimpy clothed nurse. Eileen Cooper was in her late twenties and very attractive so she'd had no problems attracting a horde of potential young valentines. She had long blonde hair that was tied back in a bun and a pair of stylish black-rimmed spectacles. She was dressed conservatively in a knee length skirt and a white blouse, the clothing just tight enough to give a hint of the womanly curves beneath.

"Don't play innocent with me bitch!" growled Agent Slut. "I'm onto you! I know it was you that poisoned those boys with the Valentines Virus!"

Miss Cooper gave Trish a look of shock and looked for a moment as though she was going to protest her innocence. Then her face changed to an angry glare and she stood up, "What are you going to do about it Slut?" she demanded.

Trish frowned, "you know my codename?"

"Codename?" Miss Cooper frowned, "No, I'm calling you a slut, look at that dress you're wearing after all!"

"You bitch!" snapped back Trish, closing the gap between her and the English teacher.

"Slut!" repeated Miss Cooper, they were now standing right in front of each other.

"Bitch!"

"Slut!"

Miss Cooper launched herself at Trish, knocking her backwards against the blackboard, her long nailed fingertips trying to scratch at the busty secret agent's angelic face. Trish caught the teacher's wrists and held her dangerous looking nails away from her face, she pushed back and they fell backwards on top of Miss Cooper's desk.

"Ah!" Eileen Cooper gasped as she was slammed back onto the desktop, sending books and papers flying as the wind was knocked out of her. Trish was immediately upon her, leaping onto the desk and trying to pin her hand above her head with one hand, whilst she yanked on a handful of the teacher's hair with the other. Eileen cried out in pain as the secret agent pulled her hair of the tidy bun and wrenching painfully on it, both women's long, stocking-clad legs intertwining with the others as they rolled about the desktop.

"Get off me you slut!" yelled Eileen, twisting her body and rolling sideways, Trish was thrown off the edge of the desk, landing heavily on the floor.

Miss Cooper leapt to her feet as Trish groaned in pain, the teachers hair was disheveled and the front of her blouse ripped open, revealing her rather large breasts encased in a sensible white sports-bra. Seeing her chance to escape, Miss Cooper immediately made a dash for the door.

Trish got to her feet, the hem of her dress up around her waist and saw the evil teacher disappearing out the door.

"Get back here you bitch!" she yelled, kicking off her high-heeled shoes and running after her, leaving a rather stunned classroom full of students behind.

As Agent Slut burst out the classroom door she saw Miss Cooper running out through the front door of the school building, heading towards the car park. Without hesitation Trish rushed on in pursuit.

"Nurse..help me, please!" came a pitiful groan from the door right next to the exit.

Trish skidded to a halt to see that the doorway led into the janitor's closet, where an old white haired black man, wearing a pair of blue overalls knelt on the floor holding his crotch in both hands. "Help me nurse!" he gasped through his clenched teeth. He was obviously in considerable pain.

What a time for an interruption! Knowing she would have to be quick or lose Miss Cooper, Trish rushed into the janitors closet and immediately unzipped the old janitors overalls.

"Wh...what?" he stammered.

"Shut up and trust me!" snapped Trish impatiently as she reached into the front of her overalls and fished out his erect black penis. It was huge. She didn't have time to explain the virus to the janitor, she just had to get him off and then hope Miss Cooper hadn't got far.

"What's your favorite type of sex?" Trish hurriedly asked the janitor as she peeled off her g-string.

"What are you taking about lady?" the confused and aching man asked.

"Quickly, your favorite type, doggy style, oral, what?"

The janitor didn't know what this strange white woman was on about but it was certainly starting to sound interesting. "Anal," he answered, curious to see how far she would go.

Trish sighed in irritation, that figured, she thought to herself as she got down on her knees and faced away from the janitor. The back of her skirt was still hiked up, revealing her perfect ass to the man, a splatter of dried cum on one buttock courtesy of Principal Patel. "Fuck me up the ass then," Trish told the janitor urgently, "and be quick!"

The old janitor didn't need to be told twice, if a pretty, big-titted white woman was offering her ass to him, who was he to say know. His big cock was already cock hard and dripping with precum so there was no preparation necessary. Without any delay he thrust his cock straight up into Agent Slut's tight asshole, causing her to cry out in pain at the abrupt entry. He started to move his cock in and out of her rear, sliding one hand up along her side and reaching beneath her to cover one of her huge tits, squeezing the large orb through the material of her nurse's dress.

Grinning happily, the janitor started pumping his hips rapidly, fucking the pretty white nurse up the ass like all his Christmases had come at once. This was definitely his best Valentines Day ever!

***

Miss Cooper dashed across the schoolyard, glancing back over her shoulder to check where her pursuer was. Fortunately there was no sign of that slutty nurse.

Suddenly a wave of agonizing pain shot through Eileen's body, as though she'd been physically struck in the stomach. She immediately stopped and fell to her knees, crying out in pain.

"What the fuck is happening to me?" she moaned, clutching at her sore gut. The pain shot lower, between her thighs and she grasped at her crotch.

"Enjoying a taste of your own medicine," said a voice.

Eileen looked up to see Ricky, one of the nerdish students from her class standing above her. She frowned in confusion, what was happening? "What have you done to me?" she groaned, unable to help herself from reaching up under the hem of her skirt and rubbing at her panty-clad crotch.

Ricky smiled, "I poisoned your coffee with your own chocolates Miss Cooper," he told her. Whilst Trish had been tied up relieving Principal Patel, Ricky had gone straight to Miss Cooper's English class to get his revenge. "If I understand things correctly, if you want to live you need to have sex," Ricky told her, a rather sadistic grin crossing his face.

"Y...yes!" Eileen gasped. "Please, help me Ricky!"

"Why should I? You tried to kill me," Ricky replied, rubbing his own crotch tauntingly at his evil teacher.

"No, please, you have to help me!" begged Miss Cooper. "Fuck me Ricky! Fuck me!"

Ricky's grin widened and he unzipped his pants, pulling out his cock, left limp after Trish's enthusiastic blowjob. "I'll think about," he replied tormenting the woman that had almost murdered him. "In the meantime why don't you get me hard." He waved his flaccid penis around at her.

"Yes!" gasped Eileen, shuffling to Ricky's feet and reaching for his soft penis.

As her hand got close, Ricky turned his hips, moving out of her reach. "No, no Miss Cooper. Not with your hand, with your mouth."

"Okay Ricky, whatever you say," the lovely blonde hurriedly agreed as Ricky swung his hips back towards her. She leant forward, bracing one hand on Ricky's thigh, the other busy between her own thighs as she opened her lips and sucked the nerds soft cock inside her mouth.

Ricky gave a satisfied sigh as his teacher began to suck on his cock, her tongue swirling around his limp shaft and her nose pressing into his belly. He could hardly believe that he was having the second blowjob of his life right here in the middle of the schoolyard! Ricky reached down and pulled Miss Cooper's face harder into his groin, his cock beginning to grow in her desperately sucking mouth.

"That's good you evil bitch, suck hard because your life depends on it!" Ricky taunted her as his cock thickened on her tongue and he began to move his hips slowly, his cock rocking back and forth between Miss Cooper's full lips. "Is your pussy burning up?" he asked her, his cock almost fully erect.

"Mmmhumpf!" she agreed, nodded her head slightly.

"Don't talk with your mouthful!" snapped Ricky, he now had two handfuls of Miss Cooper's hair and was thrusting his cock repeatedly into her mouth, using her lovely orifice for his pleasure. He fucked her mouth for a few more moments and then released her, his cock finally rock hard and dripping with the teacher's saliva.

"On your knee's!" he ordered her, "and lift the back of your skirt up."

As Miss Cooper assumed the position, Ricky knelt down behind her. He lined the tip of his cock up with his teacher's red and swollen pussy lips and then slowly pushed his hard cock into her. Eileen Cooper gave a loud sigh of relief as her aching cunt was finally plugged by a hard cock, the virus-induced pain already dulling somewhat immediately.

Ricky held his teacher by her shapely hips and started to fuck her doggy style, right in the middle of the schoolyard. He looked over his shoulder and saw the school nurse stumble out of the classroom block, walking kind of funny as though she'd sat on a thumbtack or something.

As the nerdy teen thrust vigorously into Miss Cooper, Trish approached, cum still leaking from her ass following the massive load the janitor had deposited there.

"I've managed to subdue her Trish," Ricky said, shooting the nurse a wicked wink. "You can call the cops."

Trish couldn't help but laugh.

***

This was not her idea of a romantic date! Trish Stratus wasn't quite sure how this had come about, but late that very evening she found herself kneeling under the table at a posh Italian restaurant, slurping on Jimbo Bond's rather smelly cock as he slurped up a plate full of Spaghetti.

The plump secret agent reached under the table with one hand and patted her on the head as she bobbed up and down over his hard cock, letting it plunge deep into her throat with each bob of her head. Her jaw and wrist were aching after her busy day, after Miss Cooper's capture almost thirty boys had turned up at her nurses station, all claiming attacks of the Valentine Virus. Trish had helped each eighteen year old through the ordeal, although from the size of their loads she suspected that almost all of them were imagining the virus.

"That's it Trish, keep sucking, no one can see," Jimbo assured her, ignoring the looks he was getting from the other guests at the restaurant. "If you keep practicing like this, one day you'll be as good a cocksucker as Agent Hooters."

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,740 Followers