Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sinara
Sinara
9 Followers

We played and fucked till dawn, when Jani's energy level finally went down. Yet I still wanted Esti like crazy and, pushing her on to her back, kissed her passionately. Her long hair came undone during our fucking and spread on the bed like a peacock's tail. She looked so desirable I could only respond by pushing my face between her thighs and caressing her clit with my tongue until she came over and over again.

Sometimes, Jani returned to caress us both and shoot his juice again up my pussy or into my mouth. Sometimes, he shot it up my arse, while I hungrily ate Esti's pussy. And I'm pleased to say she loved it as much as I did.

When the early sunshine entered the room enabling us to see the contours of our bodies, which had been in darkness since the candles burnt out, I felt I couldn't stay awake any more. Jani had booked the room for the weekend, and Esti really wanted to stay with us. So when I looked at the girl who slept with her head on my shoulder I felt I shouldn't waste a minute of our time together. Besides, at the end of the weekend I said goodbye to her. I would hardly see her again except on the covers of magazines. Apart from getting a smile from her once or twice when we accidentally ran into each other at a studio or magazine offices, this would be it. But that's life, I guess.

I will be thankful all my life to the guy who let me enjoy this opportunity, and with whom I could spend a lot more beautiful Valentine's Days in the years ahead... with a few brand new surprises.

Sinara
Sinara
9 Followers
12