Valentines in the Dregs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motion was beginning to be too much for James. He felt himself lose control. He was going to come before her. He was going to fail her. He pushed hard to give her as much as he could before he let go, but he came to early. Still the continuous motion and the cum was enough to help totter her over the last barrier and she came a few seconds later with a genuine innocent smile back on her face, unhidden by her hand.

They smiled together and remained entwined for a while. They could have said something, expressed their love, their need for each other. Tell each other that the other was all that they needed and would keep them sane no matter how much the Universe or the darkness tried to hurt them or bring them down. Tell each other that they would be their anchor as well they could, that they would not fail each other ever again, that they would not let themselves slip into escapism again.

But they didn't.

They didn't need to. Their faces said it all. They were together. They were alive. And it was Valentine's in the Dregs.