Valentine's Lingerie Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers

We didn't waste time drying off. We just ran to the bedroom. Steve bent Amber over the bed and quickly plunged into her tight pussy again. Steve drove into her with a fury.

Amber repeatedly cried out, "Yesss, fuck me harder," as Steve drove into her. It was amazing. I fingered my clit and pinched my nipples as I watched my husband ride Amber. It was pure animal lust. It was so hot to watch. I slid my fingers back to my pussy and shoved three fingers deep inside, fucking myself with the same pace that Steve used on Amber. I came in no time. When I was done, I withdrew my fingers, offering them to Amber. She eagerly sucked them. These sent Steve over the edge. He pumped Amber full of his hot, sticky cum. I watched his face as the ecstasy hit him. Amber came right after him, clenching her pussy around his cock, sucking hard on my fingers. She sucked my fingers like a cock. I was hot and ready to dive into her cum filled pussy.

When Steve withdrew from her sloppy pussy, I wasted no time in taking his place. I left Amber bent over the bed, giving me access to her wet pussy. When my tongue hit her hole and I got my first taste of Steve's cum mixed with hers, I felt fingers on my pussy. I groaned with excitement.

I went to work sucking Amber clean, tonguing her pussy and licking everywhere my tongue would reach. It drove her to another screaming orgasm, causing her to flood my face with cum again. I had tasted more cum today than I normally do in a month. I didn't think I'd ever tire of it.

Steve had one hand on my clit and the other burying one finger in my pussy and another in my tight asshole. They took a pounding as I devoured Amber's pussy. I came hard on Steve's hand, driving my ass and pussy onto his hands as hard as I could. He was rewarded with a pussy clenching, juice dripping orgasm on his hands.

When we finished, Amber and I took turns sucking Steve clean. The taste of Amber's cum on Steve's cock was so enticing I thought I'd be ready to go again. We collapsed on the bed, still roaming each other's bodies, Steve between the two of us. I was surprised when I woke several hours later, wrapped in a ball with Steve and Amber. The feeling was so comfortable, I fell back asleep.

When we woke in the morning, I drove Amber back to her car. I asked her if she would be interested in meeting up again. She eagerly agreed. As I drove away, I replayed some of the events in my head. I focused mostly on that first encounter of Amber's hands on me in that dressing room as I tried on my sexy Valentine's lingerie. I had to finger my clit on the way home since Steve had left for work.

He gave me my fantasy for Valentine's Day. When we lay in bed tonight, hopefully having some hot sex, I intended to ask him what his fantasy was, and make plans to fulfill for him.

CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers
12