Valentine's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
318 Followers

There seemed to be a lot of looseness in her pussy so I pulled out the whip and pushed three fingers into her sloppy snatch. I quickly realized this woman had a lot of room inside her. I cupped my thumb inside my four fingers and inserted them between the folds of her wet lips. I looked at Jay getting ass rimmed by this woman who had ruined her life so heartlessly. In one push I shoved my tiny hand inside the woman and fisted her violently.

The famous, pouty-lipped woman screamed as I pulled the whip back on her neck and pushed my fist into her well past my wrist. I shoved her head back down between Jay's cheeks and ordered her to continue pleasing her mistress.

I heard a slight noise behind me and out of the corner of my eye I saw that it was the woman's equally famous husband. He had removed his cock from his pants and was stroking himself erect at the sight of his wife being humiliated. I almost laughed because his cock was quite average and unimpressive. THIS guy left my sweet friend Jay for the slut on the dirty toilet floor?

Well, we were pretty much done here I thought. I pulled back on the whip to remove the woman's tongue from deep in Jay's puckered asshole. I tapped Jay on her butt and told her that we were leaving. She slid by the tattooed home-wrecker who was moaning that she wanted more while Jay glanced worriedly at the masturbating masked man. She was in such a daze I'm not sure she realized it was her former husband.

I ordered the woman to lick the seat where Jay had just sat and I pulled my hand out of her wet, loose cunt. I pushed the end of the whip back in her pussy and told the man to fuck her ass if he was so inclined. He lunged forward, crouched down and tried to push his dick inside her back hole. Typically (it seemed to me), he never made it because he prematurely shot his worthless sperm on her back instead.

"Justice," I muttered as I strode away to join Jay, Cee and Ell at the back door to go home and finish our girls week in N'awlins.

alexxxis
alexxxis
318 Followers