Valerie

Story Info
Fooling around with her sister's boyfriend.
9k words
4.55
403.5k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,255 Followers

1.

I guess I was a bit of a late bloomer; I didn't have my first orgasm until I was eighteen years old. I had never been particularly interested in boys and sex and all that. My family wasn't well off, and if I was going to get into a decent university (unlike my sister Valerie who was still living at home and going to community college), I would have to get really good grades. I had tried masturbating before. Everyone said there was nothing wrong with it, that it's totally natural, etc etc. It just didn't do much for me.

So I was caught totally off guard when one night, as I was absently touching myself between my legs, I started to get seriously turned on. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before. It was kind of my habit to play with my pussy before I went to sleep; it was relaxing and felt nice. All of a sudden, my petting started feeling really good. I couldn't stop; I didn't want to stop. I could tell that my cunt had gotten really juicy. My clitoris seemed to have swollen until it was the size of a marble. I rubbed and rubbed until waves of pleasure washed all over me like surf at the seashore. So that was orgasm! It was the best feeling ever. I knew then that I had struck gold.

From then on I masturbated almost every day. Sometimes I would give myself two or three orgasms before I went to sleep. I thought about sex a lot. I was very curious. Mom had, of course, explained the mechanics of reproduction and the female body to me when I had first started getting my period. She was a nurse, and had given me a very thorough clinical explanation of sexuality. That was fine, as far as it went; I didn't want to end up pregnant; but I wanted to know about the good stuff.

I wasn't very interested in the boys at school, and frankly they didn't seem very interested in me either. I was kind of a freak. Sometimes I felt like a giraffe dressed up in girls clothing; I was taller than most of the guys in my senior class, and my butt and hips stayed distressingly wide no matter how much I worked out. As if to spite me, my top half was, well I wouldn't say flat, but I had nothing like the bust that my older sister proudly sported. To top things off, I wore glasses, I had broken my nose in a bike accident when I was ten and it was still crooked, and was I always studying, and got 'A's in all my classes. I wasn't exactly a boy magnet.

My friend Jenny lived up the block. We were the same age, and we had been best friends since junior high. Jenny was half Caucasian and half Vietnamese, and still had the body of a little girl. She was short and had curly black hair, and a flatter chest than me. From behind, you might have thought you were looking at a twelve year old boy. Puberty seemed to have passed her over. We had never really talked much about sex, but one evening she called over to our house. "Andrea, come over here! I found something I've just got to show you!"

Jenny had found a stack of old pornographic magazines in a box in her attic, and we looked through one of them that evening while her mom and dad were out. I had giggled and said "Ew gross!" the way I thought she expected me to, but secretly I had been incredibly turned on. I liked looking at the pictures of naked women exposing themselves so shamelessly; I loved their big tits and round asses, even though I thought they should have hairier pussies. There was a spread of two girls doing it to each other, which I had never thought of before, but I realized that I found the notion quite intriguing. Best of all, there had been pictures of a man and a woman actually doing it; having sex. I had never seen a naked man before, and there it was in all its glory, hard dick and all, sliding that big thing into that lucky models pussy-hole. By the time I went home, I was super turned on, all sensitive and juicy, and I couldn't wait to run up to my bedroom and play with my clitty. Maybe I could get Jenny to loan me one of the magazines. Or maybe, just maybe, Jenny would want to act out some of the pictures we had seen.

I hadn't expected anyone to be home at our house. Mom worked nights at the hospital, and Valerie was supposed to be out on a date. Valerie was 21 and she had a steady boyfriend, but she was a "good girl" and had told me before that sex was painful and gross, and that she was going to stay a virgin until she got married. Me, I had no intention of waiting that long. I didn't think that sex was gross at all.

There was a car parked in our driveway that I didn't recognize, but all the lights were off. I quietly let myself in and locked the door after me. I was about to head upstairs to my bedroom when a noise in the living room stopped me in my tracks.

Hardly daring to breathe, I tiptoed up the hallway and peeked in. There on the sofa was my goody-two shoes sister and her boyfriend, Mark.

Mark was 24, tall and slim, with thick rimmed glasses and unruly hair. I had seen him before, and I thought he was really hot. I didn't think he had ever noticed me before; he probably thought I was just a kid.

Mark and Val were on the couch, making out. They were kissing deeply, and Valerie's shirt was open, her bra unsnapped, and her big boobs were totally exposed. Mark was playing with her tits as they kissed, and she seemed to be encouraging him. Her nipples were erect, stiff and red and the size of gumdrops. I had always wished that I could have boobs like hers. From where I was standing in the dark hall, I could see the bulge in the front of Marks pants where his penis was straining to get out.

'I wish I was Valerie right now' I thought to myself. I was rubbing myself through my own pants 'I would be all over that action!'

As I watched, Valerie's skirt seemed to ride up all by itself. I saw her white panties, stretched tight over her pussy. Her legs seemed to spread as Marks' hand found its way down there, petting her through her underwear. I was creaming in my pants.

Suddenly Valerie stopped him. "That's enough!" she said in a voice that left no room for argument. I couldn't believe it! Neither could Mark. He begged, reasoned, and pleaded, but her mind was made up. No more fooling around.

"Besides, my little sister could get home any minute. You don't want her to catch us here like this do you?" My heart thumped in my chest.

"Could you at least give me a handjob?" Mark asked "I'm so turned on, I'm about to come in my pants."

"No way!" Valerie made a face. She relented a little. "I understand that guys have… needs. If you really need to, you can jerk off in the bathroom."

'Jerk off in the bathroom?!' I couldn't believe what a prude my big sister was! And what a waste! What was this totally hot guy doing dating her? He could have any girl he wanted. If only I was the older sister…

It was a split-second decision. Quiet as a mouse, I slipped into the hall bathroom and sat down on the toilet seat.

Mark walked in a couple of heartbeats later. He flipped on the light and closed the door. Then he saw me.

"Andrea!" he hissed "What are you doing here? What did you see?"

"Ssh!" I whispered "We don't have much time. I heard what Val said, and I felt bad for you. I'll give you a handjob."

"What? You're too young!"

"Am not! I'm eighteen." I said, eyeing the bulge in his pants lustfully. "Take it out, I'll show you."

Mark really wasn't in any condition to argue. He unsnapped his jeans, dropping them around his ankles. His hard prick eagerly sprang out of his boxer shorts.

I was a little surprised at how big it was. All that was supposed to fit up inside your pussy? Still, it looked really nice. I wrapped my hand around it. My fingers barely reached around its girth. It was scalding hot in my hand. He was rock hard and quivering. The mushroom shaped head was bright purple, and oozing clear liquid from his pee-hole. Tentatively I stroked him. I was surprised at how silky soft he was, despite being so hard. It felt really good to touch him. His balls were drawn up tight. 'How weird' I thought 'To have so much stuff hanging out between your legs!'

"Hurry up!" he whispered "I don't want Valerie to get suspicious."

It didn't take long. I loved stroking his cock. It made me feel incredible; powerful and sexy. I mashed my thighs together as I jerked him off, squishing my swollen cunt-lips together. I squeezed his penis hard and moved my hand as fast as I could. Suddenly it happened. He half moaned, half growled, and his entire body went rigid as he squirted glob after glob of pearly white juice out of the end of his penis.

"Don't stop" he whispered as I milked his softening prick. More and more leaked out. Of course I knew that sperm came out of a guys penis, but I had never imagined that it would be so much, or so forceful. How cool! It had gone everywhere; onto the wall, onto the toilet, on the floor, on my hand. I tasted a little. Not bad, a little salty.

"Mark, are you done yet?" Valerie was just outside the bathroom.

He kissed me softly on my head. "I'm just cleaning up. I'll be out in a sec!"

"Hurry up!" my sister said from out in the hall "I've got to go to the bathroom."

Mark and I hurriedly mopped up his semen with toilet paper and flushed the evidence down the toilet. He kissed me again, on the forehead. Then I hid behind the shower curtain.

I heard Valerie sit down and pee. I expected her to flush and leave, so that I could make my escape up to my bedroom. Instead, Christy stayed sitting on the commode. I heard little squishing noises, heard her breath change and become more rapid, and I knew that she was masturbating. I never would have imagined that she did it; she was such a good girl. Well, I had just given her boyfriend a handjob. I suppressed a giggle.

2.

I gave myself three or four orgasms that night, and more over the next couple days as I replayed the memories of sexy Mark and his big dick. I was hungry for more.

"Are you going out with Mark tonight?"

"Yeah" Valerie answered absently "We're going to see a movie. Why?"

"Could you get him to drive me over to my friends' house? Her mom said she'd drive me back home? Please?"

We both had our licenses, but Mom had taken the car to work. It took a little begging and wheedling, but Christy agreed to ask Mark for me. Mark didn't seem to mind much.

"Where does your friend live?" he asked as we drove down the block. The car was humming with sexual tension. I was wearing my pink party dress, which was a couple years old and a little small on me. It rode halfway up my thigh. I wasn't wearing any panties.

"Right there" I replied, pointing back at Jenny's house. "Keep on driving."

"Listen" Mark said "About the other night…"

"Did I do a good job?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said "Yes you did, but…"

I could see the bulge that had formed in the crotch of his jeans. I could tell he was at least as horny as I was. "I want to do it again" I said "I want you to teach me all about sex."

"We shouldn't. I'm too old for you. It wouldn't be right. I'm dating your sister." he added almost as an afterthought. "We can't have sex, Andrea."

"But we could do the other stuff" I persisted. I was a little disappointed; I was really looking forward to losing my cherry to him. But I wasn't going to give up that easily. "Like you could teach me how to give a blowjob."

He pulled up into a driveway, and used a remote controller to open the garage door, which closed after us. We were alone in the dark.

"This is my place." He said "Don't worry, my roommate isn't home. We don't have much time though. Valerie thinks I'm just dropping you off."

"Kiss me." I said. He hesitated. "I'm not in love with you or anything. Just kiss me, please."

We kissed for a while, and I thought it was really nice. I liked having his lips pressed against mine, his tongue in my mouth. I was starting to get super turned on. But he was right; we really didn't have much time. I would have to figure out a way for us to have some private time together. Meanwhile I wanted to use our time to the best advantage.

I broke off the kiss. "Would you like me to suck your dick?"

His penis could have answered for him: it was practically bursting the zipper of his jeans. "Only if you want to." he said.

Oh boy did I ever! Some of the girls at school talked about blowjobs like they were something gross; something that girls had to do in exchange for dinner and a movie. Not me. I thought it was super-sexy, and I couldn't wait to get my mouth on his thing.

He unzipped his jeans, letting his penis out. It was just as big as I remembered, if not bigger. (Looking back, I realize that he was about average size, maybe a little bigger. At the time though, his tool seemed the size of my forearm.) I didn't know how I was going to get that thing in my mouth, never mind my pussy.

"Just start by licking it" he said "Like a popsicle."

I lowered my head to his lap, stuck out my tongue, and licked the length of his shaft. He groaned as my tongue reached the sensitive purple head. I tasted the clear liquid that was oozing out of the end. It was sweet and sticky. I was hooked.

So was he, apparently. We took it kind of slow, with him stroking while I licked and (very gently) played with his testicles. As we got into it, and we both got more and more excited, I took the end of his penis in my mouth. I could only get about half of it in, and it filled up my entire mouth. It felt incredible. It was a little bit scary, having that huge living thrusting thing in my mouth like that. I was afraid I might choke, or accidentally bite him. Mostly though, it was just fun and sexy.

I felt his hand on my inner thigh, snaking up under my dress. As I kept sucking, I wriggled around to give him better access. His exploring fingers found my vagina. I reached down and helped him find my clit, which was screaming at me, and felt like it was about to explode.

Mark rubbing me was even better than me touching myself. He kept his fingers nice and slippery from my oozing vagina, and diddled my button until I thought I had died and gone to heaven. If this was what sex was about, I was all over it!

Mark's thrusting in my mouth was becoming more insistent as he fingered me. I concentrated (as best I could while his fingers drove me crazy) on sucking him as hard as I could.

"I'm going to come!" I knew what that meant. I wanted to make him do it into my mouth. His fingers momentarily stopped working their magic as his whole body went rigid and his ass lifted up off the drivers' seat. Suddenly, he was squirting hot, salty, sticky boy-come into my mouth. I swallowed and kept sucking. It wasn't nearly as much stuff as the other day, but it still felt like a lot. I swallowed all of it. I liked that he was really inside me now.

His fingers started up again as his shrinking wet dick plopped out of my tired mouth. My own body shook as his rubbing sent me over into orgasm. It didn't stop, it just kept going and going like a wild roller-coaster ride. I thought I was going to pass out as I ground my sticky pussy onto his hand.

At last it was over. I licked his finger off, and we put our clothes back together. I felt like I was floating. We kissed again, like friends this time.

He drove me back to Jenny's house, which was just three houses down from ours. On the way, he told me that he'd never done that before.

"What?" I asked "Gotten a blowjob or played with a girl's pussy?"

"Neither one." he said "Your sister is the only girl I've ever seriously dated, and… well you know."

I was amazed. Mark was 24, worked for a computer firm, and was gorgeous. "Have fun at the movies" I said as he dropped me off in front of Jenny's place "Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky tonight."

3.

I had dinner with Jenny and her mom and dad. It was hard not to tell her what I had just done. She was my best friend. But it was my secret. I thought about how bad my sister would feel if she ever found out, and I resolved never to tell.

After dinner, while her parents watched a movie downstairs, Jenny and I hung out in her room. She got a magazine out from under her bed. We leafed through it, giggling at the pictures and softly reading the stories aloud. I was thinking about the things I had just done with Mark, and getting excited all over again.

Finally I had to ask her. "Jenny, do you ever, you know, masturbate?"

She burst out laughing. "Yes! All the time! I was afraid you would think I was weird!" We both laughed and laughed with relief.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked when we had stopped laughing. "Now?"

"Together?"

I nodded.

"Ok."

We silently stripped out of our clothes and lay down, completely naked on her bed. We held hands as we started rubbing.

"How often do you do it?" she asked me.

"Basically every day." I answered "Sometimes more than once."

"Me too." she replied.

We started out lying side by side, but after a little while, we moved so that we were sitting on the bed facing each other. That way we could watch. Jenny's body was fascinating; all the same parts were there, but it was the differences that were interesting. She was a tiny little thing. Her boobs were smaller than mine, and her brown nipples stood straight out. She only had a thin triangle of black pubic hair, but her pussy lips were puffy and more prominent than mine. I could see her inner lips peeking out, glistening with moisture. I had never really looked at another girl naked before. I thought it was cool. I liked watching her play with herself. It turned me on.

"Oh Andrea" she half whispered "I'm going to come."

"Me too" I replied.

She spread her legs even further apart, and slipped one finger up into her hole as her other finger stayed busy on her clit. I copied her actions, feeling her eyes on my splayed vagina. We came at almost the same time. It was incredible.

"That was so much fun!"

"I'm glad we did that."

"I'm glad you're my friend."

After that, we got dressed, and I went home. Valerie wasn't home yet. I went to bed and masturbated one more time. My pussy was tender and sore, but satisfied. What a day it had been!

4.

That Saturday, Val and Mark were going to see a movie in the afternoon. Valerie asked if I wanted to come along

"Sis" I said, feeling guilty "I don't have to come. I don't want to screw up your date."

"It doesn't matter." Valerie said "We're just going to see a movie."

I don't even remember what the movie was about. I think it was a comedy. I sat next to Mark, and he sat next to Val. Hardly anyone else was in the theatre. Mark and Valerie held hands. I played with Marks penis through his pants. It felt naughty and exciting and super fun. He was so hard! I didn't want to make him come in his jeans. I was just priming him for later. When Val got up to go to the bathroom, I stuck my hand down his pants, and gave his hot erection a squeeze. He took the opportunity to reach between my legs, petting my pussy through my pants.

"Try and play with her pussy!" I whispered in his ear. "I bet she lets you."

When Valerie sat back down, Mark casually let his hand fall onto her lap. She didn't seem to mind. As I surreptitiously watched, his hand slipped under her skirt. She still didn't object. I softly stroked his penis through the denim as he played with Val's pussy under her panties.

After the movie, Valerie said she had homework to do. My bet was that she was going to go masturbate. I asked Mark if he would drop me off at my friends' house. He said sure.

"Did you make her come?" I asked as soon as we were alone.

"I don't know." he said "I don't think so."

"I want to taste your finger" I giggled "Is that weird?"

"I don't mind." he said, extending his finger for me. I sucked on it, pretending it was his dick. I thought I could still taste my sisters' pussy juice on it. I felt so horny I thought I was going to go crazy.

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,255 Followers