Valerie - A Deep and Dark December

Story Info
Valerie and Sally want a baby.
9.1k words
3.91
25.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
estragon
estragon
46 Followers

Note- The following is copyrighted. Legal notice appears at the end of the story.

*

A winter's day, "in a deep and dark December". Sally Thatcher shivered violently as she stepped out of the house she and Valerie Burbon had shared for five years. Sally wore the down-filled neck-to-ankle coat Valerie had given her, but no shoes and no other clothing. Master Charles had ordered her to wear nothing else but the adult diaper and the belt, pins and pad beneath that fitted tightly against her buttocks and vagina. She ran to the taxi and jumped into it, past the door Valerie held for her.

"Squinch over, darling," said Valerie, climbing in next to her lover, friend and soul-mate.

Valerie at least wore high fur-lined boots, a black micro-skirt and a mauve camisole under her down-filled neck-to-ankle coat.

Ralph, the taxi driver, knew his fares well. "Hi, ladies," he rumbled, "the usual?"

"Right," said Valerie. Ralph knew the way almost blindfolded (what a cute idea, thought Valerie; Ralph blindfolded--lots of possibilities. Ralph was chubby, slightly pasty--a few good whacks on his fat ass and who knew what could happen? "Down, girl" she told herself).

The Lincoln Town Car rolled neatly out of their driveway, onto Spring Street and turned right toward the Interstate. Just one Southbound exit, a hard left at the head of the exit ramp, hit the brakes at the gate to The Estates, and up the hill to Master's House.

"The horse knows the way," thought Valerie, "through the freshly fallen silent shroud of snow."

Cold. Minus eight Celsius, even at noon. Snow everywhere, the sky grey and dim through the trees.

Finally, the driveway and the porte cochère.

Ralph was the beneficiary because Valerie was a generous tipper, now that her pay at Delgrasi Publications matched her advertising sales and production skills, and Sally's disaster control business had turned back from the brink of disaster.

Valerie and Sally had had to beat Francine Traline into submission (literally--pun intended) to force Francine to take the money for Francine's share of the house she refused to live in. Such a talented, inventive Domme, crying on the floor as Valerie rolled the bank check for the $100,000 into a cylinder and shoved it into Francine's red, beaten cunt. "I love you, you damned bitch!" Valerie had screamed. "Sally loves you too, so take the damned money, it's shit compared to what I feel for you!"

Valerie mused, "I wonder what the bank teller thought when she got the check," and giggled.

Sally moved closer to Valerie, and almost touched her hand, although Master had forbidden contact between them for this week. Sally thought about Valerie's mouth on her clitoris, Valerie's fingers in her anus, then Valerie's beautiful fingers twisting her nipples, her nails raking Sally's belly, pinching her skin, slapping her hard wherever she could reach, Sally screaming out Valerie's name again and again as her orgasms piled one atop the other, like heavy surf rolling on a moonlit beach. Then she stopped; she might accidentally climax, and that would be infidelity to her Master.

But here was Herman the butler, and the open door, and Sally running in to get to the warmth. And both of them shedding their coats.

"Valerie, it's good to see you, but Master wants you naked," said Herman.

Valerie removed her coat, boots, skirt and camisole, and handed them to Herman. Sally kept the diaper and its contents on. Herman nodded, and deftly closeted Valerie's clothes and Sally's coat. "Master is in the lounge. You know the way."

Valerie led Sally into the lounge. Charles Arthur Jameson Vanquil, sitting on the 18th Century Chesterfield sofa, on which he had first hand-fucked Valerie to orgasm after orgasm so many years earlier, looked lazily up from his laptop computer. He wore a Gieves & Hawkes three-piece navy pinstripe suit, Turnbull & Asser light pink shirt, with an L. Van Hees striped tie and black patent leather boots. A naked, plump, dark haired woman lay at his feet.

"Ah, Valerie, and dear Sally too. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"Master, your orders," said Valerie, as she and Sally knelt in front of him.

"Out of the way, bitch," snapped Charles to the naked woman kneeling at his feet. She crawled away on hands and knees, her plump buttocks and her fleshy cunt twitching as she went.

"Oh, this is my new acquisition, Yvonne. Say hello to Valerie and Sally, two of the best subs I have ever known."

"Hello, Mistress Valerie and Mistress Sally. How may I serve you?"

"Moron! I didn't say they were Mistresses!" yelled Charles, picking up a paddle marked Ruffnex Mizzou '56 and landing a solid blow to Yvonne's underside, causing her to squeal. "She really is a pig, but I love to flog a fat ass and thump some fat tits." Yvonne turned toward him, and a second blow landed on her left nipple, causing a scream.

Charles had taken up collecting, and using, exotic flogging materials.

"Now you may warm Miss Sally's feet," said Charles, in a quiet voice, the anger of a moment before now forgotten. "Sally, sit here beside me," said Charles, and as Sally rose Charles absently stuck a finger inside her diaper.

"Good girl, you kept it all together. Now," turning to Yvonne, "do Miss Sally's feet."

Yvonne took Sally's toes, one by one, into her mouth, suckling them and warming them. She licked Sally's insteps. As the soles of Sally's feet were dirty and Master Charles was a stickler for hygiene, Yvonne warmed the soles of Sally's feet between her breasts. "Amazing what you ladies can do with a pair of tits," Charles chuckled.

"Now, before anything else we shall see how you obeyed my orders. Failure means punishment, and I want to see how Yvonne can handle a flogger and a tawse. Sally, you first."

Sally removed the diaper, exposing the belt and pad. She undid the clip at the front of her abdomen, and showed the pad to Master Charles.

"Good, splendid flow, plenty more where that came from. Now unclip the back and let me see it all. Yvonne, get the paper towel and make sure none of that blood gets on my rug. If any does, your blood will follow. Metaphorically, we hope."

Yvonne held the paper towel against Sally's vulva, catching the trickle of red menstrual blood. Charles examined the pad, sniffed it, remarked "'98 Chateauneuf-du-Pape Vieux Telegraphe it isn't, but 'twill serve," and told Yvonne to pin the pad back onto Sally's belt, and put on a fresh diaper on her.

"Now, Valerie, let's see how you are dealing with the lunar tides. Yvonne, remove Miss Valerie's tampon--with your teeth, and if you bite her lovely pussy, I will pull out your public hair. In handfuls."

Valerie stood up and spread her long legs wide apart ("My word, besides being bi you do have a wide stance," said Charles, "you must consider running for the Senate"), and Yvonne crawled underneath her, lifting her head and mouth toward Valerie's engorged pussy.

Like bobbing for apples upside down, Yvonne tried to put her tongue on the narrow string that hung limply down from the tampon, but the string was short and the tampon well inserted. Yvonne's tongue touched Valerie's labia again and again, lightly and then less lightly, but the string eluded her.

Valerie started to become aroused, but Master Charles said sternly, "None of that, you are both on stimulus and orgasm restriction. Speaking of stimulus restriction, if only I had Ben Bernanke here---ah well, disappointment comes even to Doms of the highest order." He absently, almost wistfully, took up Ruffnex Mizzou and brandished it once.

Yvonne's tongue scraped against Valerie's clitoris, causing a slight shudder, which provoked Charles to bring Ruffnex Mizzou into play against Valerie's ass and Yvonne's back. Then Yvonne caught the string, rolled it in her mouth, caressing it with her tongue, and gently pulled the tampon, soaked with menstrual blood and fluid, from Valerie's vagina.

She crawled to Master Charles like a retriever and proffered the prize.

"Good bitch," said Charles, stroking her hair and patting her cheek. "Now keep the paper towel between Miss Valerie's cunt and the floor, while I look--Good afternoon, my dear."

Sally slid quickly from the couch, and knelt in front of Master Charles as his Lady appeared at the doorway.

Lady Nadine glided into the room. Her soft, almost ethereal steps belied her sturdy body, hardened and sculpted by weight training, boxing and bicycling. Her "little black dress" was almost unnoticeable, unless one could tell it was the work of a master couturière. Her black Manolo Blahniks seemed barely to touch the floor. Diamonds sparkled from her tiny tennis bracelet as she lifted her hand to her husband's lips, and the fancy canary yellow mined diamond ring on her finger belied its simplicity. Valerie saw that Lady Nadine was wearing a good year's income plus a healthy bonus for the average Delgrasi employee.

"My love," she said, kissing his hands in turn, "how nice you are home today, the one good thing about this horrid weather. We were so short-handed at the shelter, between the snow and the holidays, I was run ragged." Lady Nadine volunteered at a shelter for battered women. As she came into her home, she had changed out of the old sweatshirt, ragged jeans and boots she wore when she volunteered, and of course when at the shelter did not wear any jewelry except her plain white gold wedding ring.

Lady Nadine went on, "and one poor girl had her lips split top and bottom, two black eyes with open sores around them, and I think a couple of broken ribs, a Christmas present from her 'boyfriend'. I was putting some antiseptic on her forehead, where he had cut her as he blackened her eyes, when he showed up, despite the protective order."

As Charles greeted his Lady, Yvonne had placed a fresh tampon in Valerie's vagina with a practiced hand. Valerie enjoyed the contact. Yvonne remained kneeling, with the used tampon hanging from her mouth. Valerie then knelt beside Sally.

"My dear, you should have called. I would have had the brute attended to."

"My dearest love, no need. I had that lovely taser you gave me. The creature shoved aside Willis, our new security man, and put his hand on me to push me away--"

Charles growled, "If he hurt you he can kiss his balls goodbye."

"My love, wholly unnecessary, do not fret yourself. I placed the taser in his crotch and gave him 50,000 of the very best volts. I think I will bring him to the next meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Opera Society, if he is out of jail by then. We are doing Die Zauberflöte, and he will make a wonderful Queen of the Night, if he hits the same notes at the audition as well as he hit them today." Lady Nadine was a patroness of the Opera Society. She began humming Mozart's famous aria.

"Madam," said Charles, "I should never doubt you. But you will excuse me just a moment--oh, please sit down." She sat beside her husband, putting her hand on his groin.

"How nice to see you missed me," she said. She began humming again. "Perhaps tonight Beethoven," she said thoughtfully, imagining what to hum as she fellated Charles.

"Just not the Hammerklavier sonata, my love, and I do get to reciprocate. Fellatio and cunnilingus--who could resist?" said Charles.

"My darling man, if I were vulgar I'd say you just said a mouthful," she giggled.

"I must conclude my interview here, dearest, please forgive me."

He carefully removed the tampon from Yvonne's mouth, patted her head absent-mindedly, and, holding it by the string, examined the tampon. It was shrunken and turning dark brown as the blood congealed.

"Excellent," said Charles. "Save this with the others, and we will make a fine necklace for you to wear at your coming-out at Mephisto's."

Turning to Valerie and Sally, "If you wondered at this menstrual fancy of mine, I am having various of my subs and my fellow Doms' subs save their used tampons to make Yvonne a necklace to wear to Mephisto's. Betsy Flanagan and her door people are also contributing. I got the idea from Sitting Bull, actually. I once saw a necklace his Lakhota warriors presented him, made from the bones of the trigger-fingers of Custer's men. I would have liked to acquire it, but I believe it's in the Smithsonian or some such place. Priceless, of course. But the aroma cannot equal Yvonne's necklace, can it, little one?"

"No Master, you are so good to your slave, Master," said Yvonne. "I call her my little Seven-Eleven," said Charles, "she works weekends at one of them, and is only available to me on weekdays."

Turning back to Yvonne, Charles, placing the business end of the tampon in Yvonne's hand while dropping the string, said "Now take a good sniff and show it to Herman, and he will show you where to have it hung out to dry." Yvonne sniffed, and scampered from the room, not quickly enough to avoid one last dismissal from Ruffnex Mizzou.

"And now, Valerie and Sally, you will continue your menstrual control through the end of your periods. I am pleased you have been able to synchronize your cycles as I wished, such a happy coincidence. Now please remember, plenty of fluids but no alcohol and no diuretics while you are menstruating. I want plenty of flow."

Sally slightly nudged Charles' arm. "Permission to speak granted, slave," he said.

"Master, am I to keep saving my used napkins?"

"Of course, slave."

"And giving them to you?"

"Yes."

"What will you do with them, Master?"

"Why, my dear Sally, you know better that to question your Master." Ruffnex Mizzou caught Sally first on one arm, then the other; she yelped.

"However," he went on, "I am feeling rather expansive just now, of which generous condition I do hope neither of you will attempt to take undue advantage. So, my dear Sally, answering your impertinent question, first I will direct you to sign and date each napkin. Some of them you will use to wipe your vagina after play, and you will date and autograph those in contrasting colors, as I direct. I will take all of them to Mephisto's and auction them for charity, to benefit the homeless shelter at your little church and for Lady Nadine's shelter for battered women. Any of those not sold at Mephisto's I will offer to the readers of Literotica, in an on-line charity auction. I can well imagine some of the more avid among them bankrupting themselves to be able to smell, or lick, one of your used sanitary napkins, especially one soaked with your blood and cum, and masturbating themselves into a gibbering insane frenzy, cumming again and again, imagining they are consummating their love with their sweet Sally, as they squirt their fluids onto their precious relic, merging with yours."

"Oh, how sweet," said Valerie, earning a sharp tap from Ruffnex Mizzou. Lady Nadine smiled, "charming."

"Now," said Charles, "all restraints previously ordered remain in force. Tell me, why did you come to see me on a week day?"

"Master," Valerie began slowly, "your slave first came to you at a time in her life when she was in despair. I buried myself in work and meaningless, loveless sex. Because of my pain I was of no use to anyone. Then I met you, and Sally, and Rachel and Giggy, and suffered with Francine and forgave her, and my life became wonderful.

"But the pain of Mike's death never left me, and I have it still. He gave up something he held dearest in the world for me--he gave up being a father. I can't have children; my tubes are scarred and can't be repaired. Mike wanted to adopt, but I just couldn't bring myself. He gave up what he loved best for me...."

Charles interrupted Valerie. "We know all that. Spare us. How about IVF?"

"In vitro?"

"Yes, in vitro. If you need a sperm donor I would be happy to add you to my "A" list as a prospective donee...."

"Ahem, my dearest husband," said Lady Nadine.

"Your pardon once more, my dearest love. And yours, Valerie. I have a prior exclusive commitment along those lines, featuring direct insemination, coming soon, my Lady and my love, to the vagina nearest you. Please accept my regrets, Valerie."

"Master, I cannot have a baby, but Sally can. She is my life partner and my soul's other half. I want her to have our baby. And since Mike cannot be the father, I want his brother to be the donor."

"Oh yes, the kidney man. Your Mike looked after his family during and after the surgery."

"Master, how do you know that?"

"It's on the internet, of course, along with everything else in the visible universe. But won't Joe's wife object?"

"Master, Joe's wife threw me out of the Burbon family after Mike died and I pledged myself to Sally. Eve is a total Bible-bashing, "queer"-hating, vicious woman. I would take her abuse for Joe's and his children's sake, for Stephanie's sake (Mike's mom), but this woman told Joe and Stephanie that they had to choose between her and me. Joe loves her, and Stephanie was fearful that she would lose her granddaughters (they are darlings, and I miss them terribly). George, Mike's dad, died shortly after Mike; Mike's death killed him and nearly killed Stephanie. Only her granddaughters, and her need to keep their mother from ruining them, keeps her alive. Diane, Mike's sister, had moved to Japan to teach by then, and doesn't get back to the States much at all. I've exchanged e-mails with her, but very few.

"Master, I am willing to take Eve Burbon's venom, crawl to her, even put Sally in the face of that filth and pain, just to get something of Mike's, something as precious as Sally's baby. I must do it, whatever happens. I can still hear her screaming, "You damned bitch, you rotten stinking perverted whore, don't you dare call yourself Burbon! Stay away from my children! I'll kill you if you come near my babies! You're worse than any criminal, you ought to be burned alive, you and your whore girlfriend. God hates you, you should die of AIDS and burn in Hell like your queer faggot friends---"

"That's enough, Valerie," said Lady Nadine, "I have heard that at the shelter from the mother of a lesbian teenager we took in with her face slashed with a razor...no, the mother didn't do it, some boys thought that it was fun to terrorize a 'lezzie'. And that was her mother's sympathy after she threw the girl out of her home. Please, spare us the rest."

Sally was crying softly. Valerie said, "Master, I beg you---"

Charles waved his hand impatiently, pulled Sally to him and held her. He seized Valerie's hand and pulled Valerie toward them. They hugged each other. Lady Nadine sat staring at the rug.

Charles spoke, "It gets better, it really does. I know it hurts, you want to die, the people who you love hurt you, the whole world hates you, and it seems like death is the answer, but it gets better."

"Master, let me go speak to Joe and Eve."

Sally said, "Master, if Valerie goes, I go too."

Charles looked thoughtful, then spoke. "Slaves, especially you, Valerie, be very careful. What you will be telling Eve is very hurtful. You are trying to take her husband from her--" Valerie angrily shook her head-- "no, Valerie, I know you intend no physical contact between Joe and Sally, but that's not the point. You want Joe to give Sally a Burbon baby. Eve threw you out of that family. I could see the resentment, pain and yes, the hatred in your face just now when you told us what she said then. But what will she think of you when you go to her house and ask for Joe's sperm to make your baby? Are you sure this isn't your answer to Eve cursing you and Sally? Are you absolutely sure you're not doing this to cause Eve pain, to get back at her, to hit her where it will hurt the most? If you're not ready to forgive her, I won't tell you not to go, but I urge you--don't go if you can't forgive her for then, and forgive her for now."

The blood had drained from Valerie's face as Master spoke. "Master, all of that may be true, but I will call Joe and ask to see them. I'll say nothing about why. If they say no, it's over. And Sally dearest darling love, we will have that baby, I swear it!"

estragon
estragon
46 Followers