Valerie, Bill, & Me

Story Info
Wife's fun filled cruise with husband & friend.
8.5k words
4.42
233.5k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

Valerie and I went to Daytona Beach to be with my family for Thanksgiving last year. We had gotten there a couple days early to have a little fun with Val's flashing. After checking in at our motel and eating supper, we decided to go to a nearby dance club for dancing and flashing. Valerie pulled out a little halter dress which she had made, and that I knew nothing about. It was red with a 10 to 12 inch skirt. The waist of the skirt rode low, about 3 or 4 inches below her belly button. The halter went around her neck straight down to her skirt.

The two pieces did not meet; they were about 2 inches apart at the skirt. Her belly button was in plain view, right between the red material of her halter. The bottom parts of the halter were about 6 inches wide. All you could see from the back was the small skirt. She hid the material about her neck with her just below the shoulder length auburn hair. All I could say was "Wow". I'm glad it was a warm night that night, because that show-off dress and a pair of 4 inch heeled white sandals was all she wore. Valerie wearing no underwear was no surprise because she rarely wears them anymore. She admits to being an exhibitionist and loves to show off her 5ft 8in, 36C-25-35, 25yr old body when she gets a chance to, especially away from home.

Since it was the middle of the week, there were only about twenty people there but then again 8pm was a bit early. I think Valerie was a bit disappointed, because there weren't that many people there to show off to. After we had been there about half an hour, a very familiar face came through the front door. It was one of my best friends from high school. I got Bill's attention and waved him over. I introduced him to Val and asked him to join us. We started to ask the usual questions, about jobs, families, and so on. But I noticed Bill's eyes kept taking a look at Val's top.

Finally I asked, "Do you like Valerie dress? She just made it and this is the first time she's wore it out." He said he loved it, and that Val had a lot of guts to wear something that revealing in public. Valerie had been sitting the whole time since Bill arrived and had no idea how short it was. I told Val to stand up and model the rest of the dress. I thought Bill was going to have a heart attack when Val stood and slowly turned around. Valerie and Bill hit it off real good and I asked Bill if he would like a turn dancing with Val. He jumped at the chance. They danced one moderate song and one slow dance. When they returned to the table I noticed a bulge in Bill's pants. I wondered if he knew that Valerie had no underwear on.

I knew that it was time to have some fun. The next slow song that came up, I asked Val to dance. While we were dancing, I told her that when her back was to Bill I was going to raise the back of her skirt so Bill could see her bare ass. She just smiled and gave me a kiss and said that would make Bill's dick even harder than it was. When I saw that Bill was watching us, I pulled up the skirt. His reaction was priceless; both feet hit the floor, he sat straight up in the chair, and his mouth fell open. When we go back to the table, I looked at him and said, "She has a nice ass, doesn't she?" He just nodded his head. I told him that Valerie loves to show off and that we've been doing things like this for years. Then Val called out Bill's name, when he turned to look. Valerie pulled her top apart and showed Bill her tits.

We found out that Bill was staying at the same motel we were, so we decided to go back to our room for drinks. Since the motel only a block away, we just walked back there. Valerie was in a teasing mood. She wanted to walk ahead of us and flash us on the public sidewalk. While walking ahead of us, she would bend over showing us her ass and pussy. She then turned around and while walking backwards, expose and shake her bare tits at us. She was definitely having fun because she kept laughing and giggling the entire time. We all went to our room first. Valerie no more got in the door, when she kicked off her shoes and dropped her dress on the floor.

Saying, "There, that's a lot more comfortable. I hope you don't mine Bill but I enjoy being naked." She had a big grin on her face as she said this. She then sat on the edge of the bed and laid back with her legs spread. I looked at a dumbfounded Bill and said, "Come on in and close the door, we don't want any uninvited guest." Now, Valerie was a virgin when we got married and has never fucked another man but me. I have told Valerie that I had fantasized of watching her with another man, and we have even talked about bringing in another man for a threesome. Val was interested in the idea but said she didn't know anyone she was interested in plus she could trust to keep it a secret. But by looking at the lustful look in her eyes and her wet pussy, I knew she was ready and willing to give it a go. (I then wished that I had remembered to bring the video camera with us. I had planned to bring it along to video Valerie's flashing adventures, but had left it on the living room couch.)

As Bill closed the door Val got up came over to me and whispered that she wanted to fuck us both, and I said, "I already figured that out. Do Bill first so I can watch." Valerie walked over to Bill grabbed his crotch and gave him a big kiss. Then she started to undress him, he looked over at me and I said, "Go on and do whatever she wants you to do, and enjoy yourself. I've always wanted to see her with another man." After Val had gotten him completely naked, she got on her knees and started to suck on his dick. Valerie loves to suck cock, and in no time she had swallowed every inch of him. I had never really just watched my wife before, and she looked more beautiful and sexier than ever. I just had to take my clothes off and get involved. Val stopped sucking Bill's dick and told me to sit on the bed and watch, and not to jerk off. I was next and she didn't want me to waste my juice.

Valerie finished sucking Bill off, not loosing a drop of cum, and then she crawled over to me and sucked me dry. Valerie got off the floor, and got on her hands and knees at the edge of the bed and told a now hard Bill to "bring that cock over here and shove it up my pussy." Bill was over there and in that hole in one second. He banged away a couple of minutes and let out a roar as he came. Before he had pulled out, Val told me to get my cock over there and to get ready to fuck the hell out of her. I have never had sloppy seconds before, so I was surprised how warm and slippery her pussy was. I banged away about 5 minutes before we both came and collapsed on the bed. Val told Bill to sit on the bed next to me, and then she proceeded to suck and lick both our dicks hard again. Valerie then told us she wanted to fuck both of us at the same time. She put both of us on our knees facing each other, and then she got on her hands and knees between us. She took one cock in her cunt and one in her mouth. She fucked and sucked like that awhile, then turned and swapped ends.

Bill shot his load in Val's mouth first. Val loves swallowing cum, so see told me to stop while she sucked Bill dry. She then turn to me and sucked me till I was dry. Valerie went into freak mode that night and wanted us to fuck her every way possible. We even took turns fucking her in the ass, which she has only let me do about a half-dozen times since we met. After we had all exhausted ourselves, Bill got dressed, gave Val a kiss and went to his room. He had an early meeting in the morning, and had to get so rest. I mentioned to Val about my wishing that we hadn't had forgotten the video camera. That it would have been fun to videotape what had just happened. She totally agreed. We have gotten together with Bill a couple more times since then; Bill is the only other man Val has let screw her. Valerie is more into flashing than swapping!

The next time Bill stopped by was about 4 months after my wife first met him. I got a call one night from him, Val was out grocery shopping at the time, he said he would be in town on Friday afternoon. I gave him our address and told him where I would hide the spare house key. I told him to sneak in about 8 PM and that I would not tell Val that he would be in town. Maybe I could arrange for him to catch her in some state of undress. He chuckled and said that sounded like it could be fun.

When 8pm arrived Friday night, I had Valerie lying across my lap wearing only a short t-shirt. I had my fingers slowly playing with her pussy, my reason to her was that I was going to keep her in this state of arousal until we went to bed, but of course the real reason was to have Bill catch us with my fingers deep in her pussy. I had the video camera out, we were watching one of Val's previous flashing escapades on the TV. I was listening for Bill when I hear the key in the door. When he came around the corner into the family room, I motioned him with my free hand to come over to end of the couch above Val's head. I motioned for him to keep quite as I asked Valerie if she minded if I contacted Bill and to try to get together again soon. She smiled at me and said that she would love that!

She would love to be able to fuck two cocks at once again. I nodded at Bill, and when he said "Hi Val." She squealed and jumped off the couch, still bottomless. When Bill and I broke into laughter, she hit both of us in the arm; then gave Bill a big hug and a kiss. I brought to her attention that she was still naked from the waist down; she grabbed the bottom of her top and removed it. She then said, "There, now I'm naked. And I hope I'm not the only naked in 5 minutes."

Since all I had on was a pair of jogging shorts, I was naked in 3 seconds; Valerie went over to help Bill get out of his clothes. I went over and put a fresh cassette in the camera, aimed, and pressed record. In about three minutes Bill and I had Valerie lying on her back on the carpet each sucking on a tit and rubbing our hands all over her nakedness. Val ended up sucking and fucking us both until early in the morning hours. We all fell asleep in our king size bed that night. I was awaken about 10am by Valerie sucking on my dick. Bill was fucking her in the ass as she sucked me. Then we all took showers and had breakfast about noon.

Valerie wanted to remain naked. We sat in the family room discussing the fun last night and what to do tonight. We decided on dinner and a movie. We were looking in the paper at what movies were playing, when Valerie said that we could come back home and watch porn movies. Bill liked the idea, but asked if there were any porn theaters in town. Val perked up and said she had never been in a porn theater and loved the idea. Val chipped in saying she had heard that there was a couple in Pensacola, but it was about a 2-hour drive there. I said that sounded like a plan to me, Bill and Val agreed. We would drive there, find a nice casual restaurant, find a porn theater, and drive back home.

We decided to use my pickup truck because it had one seat and Val could sit between Bill and I. We left about 4pm. Bill and I were just wearing t-shirts and shorts. Val asked us not to wear any underwear because they would just get in her way. Val decided to wear a semi-sheer blouse that tied below her breast and a very short button jean skirt. Before we got to the interstate, I told Val that she should untie the blouse and let the truckers she he tits. She said, "NO, I have other plans." Just before we got to I-10, she took blouse and skirt off.

What a site I'm sure; a pretty naked girl in a pick-up truck sitting between two guys with big grins on their faces. It didn't take long before Bill or I was fingering her pussy or playing with her tits in daylight on the interstate. I made sure to slow down every time I passed a truck so the driver could get a good look. Valerie reluctantly got dressed when we got to the restaurant we decided to eat at. Valerie loosely tied the blouse and left the bottom button of the four-button skirt unbuttoned while we ate. I kept reaching down and playing with Val's wet pussy during dinner, I couldn't help but tease her.

It was just beginning to get dark when we found the porn theater, we got our tickets went inside, we had to walk through what looked liked a sex store to get to the theater. Val had to check out the store, she loved the monster dildo. It must have been 12 inches long and about 3 inches across, since we didn't have enough extra money with us we decided to get it if we came back again. We went thought the doors in the back of the store and stood still waiting for our eyes to adjust a little, we decided earlier to sit in the center of the theater and just a little towards the front, a little more light to see Val with. Unknown to Bill or me, while we were waiting for our eyes to adjust, Valerie untied her top and unbuttoned everything except the button at the waist of the skirt. She was on full display as we walked down the isle with me in front of, and Bill behind Val. Val removed her blouse as we sat down.

Within five minutes of our sitting, about half-a-dozen men moved in for a better look. Of course, Bill and I had our hands all over Val within 15 seconds of sitting down. I known I finger fucked her to at least 2 orgasms and Bill got her off once while she was sucking me off. I'm not sure how long we were there, but when we decided to leave, it was dark outside. When we stood up, Val slipped her blouse on, leaving it completely open and the skirt with just the top button done. She walked out through the store and to the truck with every thing showing. As we reached the truck, she removed the blouse and the skirt, and then climbed in the truck naked. Before we could pull out of the parking lot, she was helping Bill out of his shorts.

She straddled Bill facing him, grabbed hold of his cock and impaled herself on it. She was lost to lust, not caring "who or if" anyone seen her having sex in the front seat of a pick-up on a busy public street. It didn't take long for them to explode. She sat on him for a few minutes calming down before she slipped to the floor between his legs to get him hard again. She looked at me a couple of times, mouthing, "I love you" and throwing me a kiss. When Bill was hard again she climbed back on for a slow easy screw the most of the way home. It was close to midnight when we got home, so Val climbed out of the naked from the truck and walked calmly in the house. Valerie stayed naked while she made us all a snack and then we all showered and climbed into our to bed in our king size bed for another round of sex with that sex loving wife of mine. Bill left about noon Sunday but not before Val sucked him off, "one for the road" she said.

The next time we saw Bill was in August. He had called right after his last visit and invited us on a cruise down the western Mexican coast. He said he would not take "no" for an answer. We agreed and picked a date and Bill made the reservations. I worked till late the night before we left so I didn't get a chance to see what Val had packed but she told me I would not be disappointed. I packed my clothes in a few minutes, ate a quick snack, and showered. We got to bed around midnight and got to sleep around 2am. Valerie was excited about the cruise and having never been on a cruise. The more she talked about the things she wanted to try and do, the hornier she got. So she had to have sex to relax her so she could get some sleep.

Valerie wore a white halter dress for the plane ride to Los Angeles. I tried to get her to wear something warmer for the plane ride but she didn't want to. She said she was wearing the dress for a reason, I told her I could bet for who. She smiled and said I was probably right. After takeoff, Valerie said that she hoped I wouldn't mind but that she was planning on fulfilling one of her newest fantasies. I asked her which fantasy are you talking about. And she told me that since she was away from home. She wanted people to think she was a SLUT. She was going to dress and act the part all week. She had bought some new and very revealing clothing to wear aboard ship. She said a couple of the outfits might shock me. I told her I wouldn't care if she decided to walk around the ship naked. She said that she hoping that she didn't get thrown off the ship as it was, so that she was not planning to walk about naked but she was planning to pretty close to it.

The plane was getting cool so Val had to ask the flight attendant for a blanket. Which worked out good because I was able to play with her pantyless ass and pussy safely. I was able to get her off twice, once before lunch and once just before we landed. She didn't get a chance to clean up after the second one, as we walked off the plane she said she could feel the juice on her legs as she walked. She said it was alright though, she said she hoped Bill had a big enough back seat in his car, because she wanted me to drive his car while she rode his cock in the back seat and being nice and wet would make penetration a lot easier.

We found Bill right where he said he would be, Val went up to him and gave him a big hug and kiss. Bill reached around and grabbed her ass like any normal red-blooded male would do. He said, "You don't have any underwear on do you?" and Val said, "Nope, and I didn't bother packing any either." Bill said that could be a bit daring on a cruise because it can get very breezy on the open decks of the ship and if your wearing a short dress the wind will probably expose your ass. Val smiled and said that she really hadn't thought about the wind but it sounded like she would have more fun showing off than she had planned.

Well we got our luggage and went to the parking lot, Val kept grabbing and rubbing Bill's crotch all the way to the car telling him she couldn't wait to have it in her. Bill had a full size Buick, and true to her word, Val asked Bill to give me the keys and to get in the back with her. Bill tossed me the keys and opened the door for Val, she pulled her dress off outside the car and climbed in naked but for her shoes. She had his dick out and in her before I got the car started. They both came in a coupe of minutes, Val slid down and licked Bill clean, Bill gave her his handkerchief to clean herself up some and gave me directions to the motel near the port.

Val didn't put her dress back on until we pulled into the motel's parking lot. Bill had gotten a room on the second floor facing the pool. Val couldn't wait to get in the pool but I suggested that we should eat something first. She said that she was hungry but that she needed to clean up a bit first, winking at me. During dinner Valerie told me that she had forgotten to tell me that she had purchased two new bikinis before we left and that she was sure that Bill and I would like them. She wouldn't tell us anymore about them but that she was sure we would like them. When we got back to our room I thought I would finally see Val's new bikinis but she came out in her old hot pink thong. Don't get me wrong I love her thong; she looks real hot in it. I was curious to she what was so special about her new bikinis. She said that we would just have to wait until we got on the boat. Bill didn't realize that Val had removed the lining of her swimsuit (truth is she has removed the lining in all of her swimwear),

That is until she stepped from the pool. Every male around the pool stared at the dark nipples thru Val's thin wet top, and Val just stuck out her chest and strutted around like a proud peacock. After a nice swim we headed back to the room and as we walked down the hall to the room, Val untied her top and bottoms and let them fall to the floor and asked if one of us would pick them up for her. I picked them up as Bill followed her to the door to let her in. Valerie climbed on the bed and Val said, "What's wrong with you guys? I've been lying naked in bed with my legs spread for at least 20 seconds and I don't have a cock in my pussy yet. What's the hold up?" Well, we made sure she had at least one of us in her for the next two hours. During one of Bill's breathers, he remembered to call the front desk to request a wake up call in the morning.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers