Valerie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

As the vibrators buzzed merrily inside her, and the mysterious devices brushed her tits repeatedly, Valerie reveled in the sensations that were building inside her. Little waves of pleasure rippled through her body, building her level of excitement steadily. Her pussy continued to lubricate and she could feel the juices trickle down to where the butt plug vibrator was lodged in her ass. A warm glow built up throughout her body and her breath came in quicker and shallower gasps, whistling through the hole in her gag. She had reached the point where she was anticipating the first orgasm when the sensations stopped.

The vibrators had seemingly turned themselves off and her tits were no longer being stimulated. She moaned through her gag, trying to convey her desperation for sensation, unaware that no one was present and that the devices were on a cycling timer system. When there was no response to the minimal noises she was able to produce, she tried moving her body to create stimulation. Her bonds were so tight, however, that there was nothing she could do. Bereft of stimulation, her body descended from the high it had reached to the low levels of arousal she had entered the bedroom with.

She had just given up hope of any more pleasure before Charles' return when the devices turned themselves back on. The tit stimulators returned to work first. Able to concentrate on them alone, she figured out that they were made of feathers. As the tingles of arousal began to spread from her breasts, the vibrators came back on and the ride started all over again. Desperate to reach orgasm before they retreated from her again, she did the only things her body was able to do. Val lifted her chest as much as possible to increase the amount of tit that was being stimulated. She also clenched her ass and pussy rhythmically in an attempt to milk as much pleasure from the devices as possible. Her tactics seemed to be working. She was reaching the previous levels of excitement quicker (she thought, having lost all sense of time).

When the stop came this time, she had a little warning. The feathers pulled away from her breasts before the vibrators stopped. Desperately she quickened her clenches, but to no avail. Maybe a minute before she would have climaxed, the vibrators stopped again. If not for the gag, a long wail of frustration would have escaped from her lips. As it was, only a long moan was to be heard in the otherwise empty room.

As her body began its descent again, she tried everything she could in an attempt to stay as aroused as possible so as to get a head start on the next cycle. She kept clenching against the silent phalluses plugging her holes and tried to reach the feathers that she assumed (correctly) had lifted themselves up. She also tried to think of the most erotic things she could. After a few thoughts of being fucked and giving head did not seem to help, she had the idea of Sally tying her up pass through her head. She realized that this was an incredible turn on. As her mind's eye pictured each limb being pulled tight in its bonds, she thought, "Yes, tie me up, ravish my body."

When her imagination had her totally restrained, she did not picture the vibrators plugging her, but Sally herself beginning to caress her. While she was repelled by the thought of another woman making love to her, it was nonetheless arousing. The thoughts did not stop her excitement level from dropping, but it did not drop as fast or as far (in the back of her mind, she wondered how something that repulsed her could arouse her). When the relentless mechanical assault returned, she was ready for it and worked with it, using every one of the meager supply of tools at her disposal.

Her body tensed regularly as her chest lifts and her clenches proceeded in unison. She kept the mind show running, letting her imagination have free reign. Where it took her was shocking, as the imaginary Sally forced the bound Valerie to lick her pussy. She could not see it, but her whole body was flush with a sexual glow and a sheen of sweat covered her. So into getting an orgasm this time was she, that she did not hear the door open or Charles' approach across the carpeted floor.

When he reached down and stroked her clit, she jerked and moaned in surprise seconds before that vital stimulation sent her over the edge into an orgasm that made last night's pale in comparison. She strained against her bonds in a mighty tug that left her arms and legs sore from the strain. The waves of intense pleasure seemed to wash over her for minutes. Just as she was coming off the first orgasm, the unstopping stimulation of her tits, pussy, ass, and clit sent her over the edge again. This one seemed to last even longer (though it did not actually). It is fortunate that her hands clenched shut instead of opening or she might have dropped the ball.

As she came down from the second orgasm, the vibrators turned off and Charles' hand left her clit. He removed the rod from her pussy, leaving it with a strange empty feeling. The feathers no longer touched her breasts. Val could feel him moving around the bed before his hands touched her face and slipped the blindfold off. He brushed her hair away from her face and stared at her with naked desire.

He was naked, the first time she had seen him so. After giving her a few minutes to catch her breath, he asked, "Are you ready for more?" She nodded her head vigorously, moaning what she hoped would be understood as "Yes! Please don't stop now."

"First, it's my turn," he said as he stood, letting her see his cock, hard and straight, twitching with anticipation. "You must fuck me and make me cum. I'll let you choose whether to use your mouth, ass, or pussy." He walked around the bed, releasing her limbs from the bed posts. Once she was released, he fastened her hands behind her again. As she stood, hands behind her back, he removed the gag and asked her which orifice she was going to use.

She had been thinking about that since he first mentioned the choice. Her first thought had been to use her pussy. With her mouth he would want her to swallow again, not her favorite sexual activity. She had always found sodomy painful and was a little afraid of it. But her mind kept returning to how a fantasy of something she detested turned her on so well. "I've decided to try things I would never do normally tonight already. I should go for broke and see if this is a pattern. Can I find pleasure in things I've always disliked? Being out of control is a turn on, and apparently lesbian sex is as well. Now I can try sodomy."

"Master, I would like to use my ass tonight."

"Excellent choice, Valerie. Now we're going to play a little game as well. Do you see these things?" he asked as he picked up a small pair of what appeared to be clip on earrings from the dresser. "I'm going to put these on your nipples. They will only come off when you are successful in bringing be to climax."

"Master, please don't. They'll hurt."

"Yes, they will hurt. That will be incentive for you to do a great job of ass raping yourself."

Val cringed at his choice of words. She thought about the safe words for a moment, but decided that she could take this. She knew she did not want the night to end. "I'm ready, Master."

He first removed the vibrator from her ass. This in itself was painful at first, as the thick locking bulb had to clear her sphincter. Once that was clear, the rest came out almost by itself. That finished, he rubbed her nipples to get them erect and applied the clamps one at a time. "Ooowwwww!" she screamed as the first one pinched her right nipple. She could not remember that much pain before. The left nipple fared no better as it too was crushed in the clamp (or so it felt). Blessedly, after the initial burst of pain, the levels dropped somewhat, though they still hurt a lot.

Once the clamps were attached, Charles moved over to a large love seat and sat down. "Attend me, Valerie. For your sake, be quick about it. As she walked over she found that each step brought a little jolt of pain to her tortured nipples. Thankful that her ass was still stretched and slick from her own juices, she backed her ass down onto his cock. While she was sure there was some pain in her ass, the constant jerks of pain in her breasts rendered her unable to feel the lesser pain in her ass.

Her original plan to fuck for all she was worth was put aside as she sought a balance between the pain in her nipples and getting him off. The faster she rode him, the more the clamps, and the little jeweled weights on the ends of them, moved around to send fresh surges of agony through her tits. If she went too slowly, she feared that he would never climax.

She quickly found a rhythm that she could hear was turning him on more and that seemed to synchronize her movements with the weights. While the jerks were harder and more painful, her up motions coincided with the weight's down motions and minimized as much as possible (though that wasn't much really) the number of jerks. She found the pain excruciating and was tempted to use a safe word, but her pride prevented her from doing so. Additionally, she found her pussy beginning to feel tender and wanting again, lubricating in renewed anticipation.

He reached that place where she could feel his cock clench to hold off orgasm for a few more seconds. She abandoned the rhythm and bucked for all she was worth, knowing the end was in reach. Charles made an inarticulate cry and she felt hot cum erupt into her bowels. She slammed back down onto him and clenched her anus around his prick, milking it. After several spasms, he relaxed, his penis beginning to soften. He reached around and removed both clamps from her nipples at the same time.

She was unprepared for the wave of pain that shot though her from the sudden rush of blood into her tender nibs. Charles dropped the clamps onto the floor and caressed her nipples, soothing them as they began to recover from their torture. Then, with his flaccid cock still in her ass, he started to caress her breasts and stomach, using all the skill he showed last night. Arousal started anew and she leaned back as much as possible to revel in his attention. He did not take long to move to her wet pussy and send her to those glorious heights once again. He skillfully brought her to the edge of climax and stopped.

"Please, Master, don't stop."

"But Valerie, you've left me a mess. Get up and clean my cock off."

Slowly, Val stood up, his penis pulling loose from her ass. She could feel fluids oozing out of her as she turned around and saw his cock, flaccid and covered in a mixture of their fluids. Trembling with near orgasm, she knelt down and brought her mouth up to his crotch. As she began to lick him clean, she thought, "Why am I doing this? This is disgusting." Her mind was in conflict with her body. Desperate for orgasm, she was willing to debase herself like this, but her mind could not understand this willingness. Even more confusing was finding things she considered disgusting to actually be arousing at the same time.

Because that was what was happening. Licking drying cum and her own anal fluids off his cock was disgusting and made her stomach roll, but that she was doing it was exciting for reasons she could not put her finger on. She knew it was more than just the promise of an orgasm. There was something in the whole situation that aroused her tremendously.

So recently spent, Charles' penis did not regain its rigidity. It took only a short while for Val to get all the mess in his groin lapped up. Finished, she looked up at him expectantly. He reached down and brushed her hair from in front of her face. "Very good, Valerie. Would you like an orgasm now?"

"Yes, Master."

"Come with me." He led her to a corner of the room where ropes hung from a large eye-bolt anchored in the ceiling. He unfastened her wrists from behind her and hooked them to a pair of the ropes. As she stood there, he retrieved the blindfold and gag, plunging her once again into that mute blindness. Feeling the ball placed in her hand again, she gripped it tightly, not wanting him to stop.

She felt her arms being pulled tight as the ropes were pulled up, stretching her. By the time the ropes stopped, she was standing on her tip toes. Her arms were pulled taut enough to cause an ache in her shoulders. As she dangled, barely touching the floor, she felt his hands lightly caress her body. Val's body responded with a vengeance. Still partially aroused from earlier, the heat in her that had begun to cool reignited. He had not yet touched her breasts or pussy, yet her nipples hardened and her juices began to flow liberally, leaving small rivulets running down her legs. For the longest time, Charles avoided her pleasure centers and caressed her legs, belly, arms and face.

Feelings of pleasure and pain once again warred inside her. Her arms and shoulders had progressed from ache to outright pain, not severe, but constant, like a bad headache. Her legs were trembling from the strain of keeping on her toes. She wanted to give them rest, but to do so would increase the strain on her arms. Yet, her arousal increased as his touches continued. She felt close to climax, yet he had denied her as of yet by avoiding those areas that would trigger an orgasm. That familiar feeling of frustration was returning as he teased and tormented her with pleasure.

With her body trembling in pain and excitement, he whispered, "Are you enjoying the ride?"

Unable to speak, she nodded her head and moaned with what she hoped conveyed desire.

"You want to cum?"

Again she nodded her head.

"What would you do to have an orgasm even more intense than the ones you've had from me so far?"

She could hardly fathom the idea of orgasms more intense than from last night, but in her heart, she knew it was possible. She nodded her head again.

"Would you accept more pain if it would make such pleasure possible."

Valerie hesitated. More pain? She already felt like she was in agony at the limit of her endurance. But she was desperate for an orgasm and wanted to test the limits of pleasure this night. Fearful, she nodded her head.

She felt him move away. Anticipation kept her at a highly aroused state. The next sensation was a fire in her nipples as the clamps from earlier were reattached. As that pain settled to its constant level of burning, her legs were pulled farther apart, making it impossible to stand, suspending all her weight on her arms. The pain in her shoulders grew in leaps and bounds. She felt like she could take no more when his hands returned to her body. She faced the paradox of pain and arousal in her breasts at the same time. She moaned in combined agony and ecstasy. Her body trembled and she could not tell how much was from arousal and how much was from pain.

Her hand with the ball started clenching spasmodically. Desperate to hold on she cried into her gag and forced her hand closed. When he finally moved his hands to her sex, she threw her head back as far as it would go and moaned violently into her gag. The waves of pleasure built upon themselves. The pain prevented the orgasm from happening when it normally would, forcing the pleasure to build even greater. She could hardly believe the intensity of the feelings. Slowly, the ecstasy built to more powerful levels than the pain, almost acting like morphine, dampening the pain little by little.

When the dam broke, she felt like she was dying. The levels of pleasure built up and crescendoed. The orgasm hit her and her body shuddered in pleasure. The pain was a distant memory as waves of orgasm hit her again and again. Charles did not stop caressing her pussy and clit as the climax continued. With one hand he kept up his stimulation while the other released the clamps on her tits. The release pain leaked through the orgasm, strangely intensifying it. He loosened the ropes pulling her legs out. As her legs touched the floor again, she was too involved in the orgasm to stand. He stopped his stimulation to let her down from the ceiling. Her body collapsed to the floor, the last throws of orgasm shaking her.

As she recovered from the most powerful climax she had ever felt, Charles carried her to the bed again. He unbound her arms, removed the gag and blindfold, and watched her as she came back to her senses. "It's time to sleep. I don't think you're up to much more tonight. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, Master, I did. Did you?"

"Oh yes. Watching a beautiful woman writhe in pleasure is always an enjoyable sight, even more so when you're responsible for that writhing," he laughed. "You go to sleep now. We will talk in the morning. With the night done, you no longer have to call me Master."

"Thank you, Master. See you in the morning."

********

It took all of five minutes for Valerie to fall asleep. Not surprisingly, she dreamt of sex, bondage, and glorious climaxes in a chaotic montage. When she woke, it took a few seconds to remember just where she was. She looked around and saw that her clothes from last night were hanging on a hook next to the dresser, freshly laundered. A door had been opened that led to a bathroom. Realizing that she had fallen to sleep with sex all over her, she enjoyed a luxurious bath in a marble tub, larger than she had ever seen before.

Once clean, she put her clothes on and spotted a note from Charles. "Come on down to breakfast when you're ready. We can talk about last night and the future if you like." As she left the room, she realized that she had no idea where the stairs were, let alone the dining room. She turned left and walked to the end of the hall, passing several closed doors. At the turn, she spotted a woman in a maid's outfit (not Sally). "Excuse me," she said.

"Lady Valerie. Are you looking for the Master?"

"Yes, he left a note to come down for breakfast when I was refreshed."

"Yes, ma'am. The dining room is back down the hall to the other end, down the right hand stairs and straight ahead."

"Thank you."

Val reversed course and followed the directions, shortly finding herself entering a surprisingly small dining room for such a large house. Charles was there, dressed quite casually and reading a newspaper. "Valerie. It's nice to see you this morning. Are you ready for breakfast?"

It dawned on her that she was dressed in the same revealing dress as the previous night with the same lack of under garments. She blushed at the realization as she answered. "Yes. I find myself feeling starved. I'm not used to that feeling in the morning."

"A night like last night can drain the fuel reserves, as it were."

Her embarrassment intensified as the events of the evening were brought up. All the more so when she realized that her nipples were responding to the remembrances. Seeing her discomfort, he apologized, "I'm sorry. I sometimes forget that those new to the lifestyle can be uncomfortable afterwards. Let's eat. I won't bring up anything else until afterwards, and only if you feel like talking."

He had breakfast brought in, biscuits and gravy with coffee, danishes, orange juice, and milk. Valerie was famished and ate with a gusto she did not realize she possessed. Once they were done, Charles thanked Diane and escorted Valerie to the same sitting room where Friday night occurred.

"You're probably feeling a little confused about the last two nights. Most are. Do you want to talk or ask any questions?"

"I'm not sure where to begin, or even if I want to begin. I did things I never dreamed of last night and allowed things to be done that shock me. Looking back, I can't believe what happened."

"Did you enjoy last night?"

"Some of it, I think. Other parts I'm not so sure of. I find myself confused about all of it. There was sex, and it was great. But there were things that I want to say should never have happened. Am I making any sense at all?"

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers